Shy Young Man

Story Info
Shy young man enters world of oral service.
2.7k words
4.5
11.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All during my youth I was a small shy lad. Most people assumed I was gay, but the truth was, I was anything but gay.

I lusted after girls like most horny boys, but my shyness was a major handicap. After puberty, I remained a virgin, but not by choice.

I became a serial masturbator and addicted to porn.

I found employment with the US Post Office as a mail sorter, but got fired after being caught masturbating, while on break, for the second time.

I did work long enough to qualify for unemployment, but there was a penalty period before I could collect, due to being fired for cause.

I was destitute and was living in a flop house fill with derelicts. These were the days before men lived openly on the streets. Most of the derelicts were drug addicts or winos. I did not fit either of those categories.

Several of the derelicts would occasionally come up with money. I wondered about their source.

The guy in the cot next to mine had a couple of twenty-dollar bills and I asked how he came by his sudden riches. He shocked me when he said, "When I get flat busted, I suck a few cocks for money." I was blown away and unable to respond.

It was going to be another three weeks before I qualified for unemployment and I was getting desperate, but not that desperate, I thought.

But I was about to be evicted from the flop house, and had not eaten for two days and was struggling with thoughts of sucking cocks for money. Then I scored a couple of good hot meals at the Salvation Army soup kitchen that operated on weekends.

However, on Monday, I was told this would be my last day in the flop house. That meant no place to sleep, and no meals available till the weekend. This nineteen-year-old was finally desperate enough to suck cocks for money.

I finally screwed up the courage to ask Gerald, who shared the cot next to mine, about sucking cock for money. I was at the lowest point in my life.

Gerald told me about a Men's Club downtown that had wealthy men who loved having their cocks sucked and were willing to pay for a good blow-jobs. Seemed some of their wives refused to suck, while others were just lousy cocksuckers. These men wanted guys who loved to suck and would swallow their entire loads.

Gerald boasted, he was not only a good cocksucker, but a favorite of several men at the club.

I admitted I had never sucked a cock, but was desperate for money, so was willing to try.

"If you're asking me to take a complete novice to the club, you're nuts," Gerald said.

"I need money bad, you got to help me," I responded.

After a brief while, Gerald said, "Perhaps I could teach you."

"How you would do that?" I asked.

Cold chills ran through me, when Gerald said, "You can suck me off and I will teach you the finer points.

Little did I know that our conversation had caused Gerald to sport a hard boner.

While I was trying to figure out a response, Gerald fished out his raging boner and I saw his hard cock for the first time. My eyes were transfixed on it, and a wry smile came over Gerald's face. Seems Gerald loved his cock sucked as much as he loved sucking cock.

"On your knees Tommy, you're about to suck your first cock," he said.

I reluctantly and slowly sank to my knees until Gerald's cock was at eye level.

My mind was in a whirl, with all kind of thoughts running through it. I was both repulsed by the idea of sucking Gerald's cock, but yet strangely intrigued at the same time. I had never entertained the idea of sucking a cock. After all, I was not queer.

My thoughts were interrupted when Gerald began rubbing his cock across my lips. I opened my mouth to speak, but Gerald inserted his cock. For the first time in my short life, I had a cock in my mouth. I was about to become a cocksucker.

Gerald began giving me verbal instruction on sucking and licking, while admonishing me to watch my teeth. I could feel his cock throbbing in my mouth and was surprised by the perverse thill I felt. I was actually starting to enjoy having his cock in my mouth. I began bobbing up and down on Gerald's cock, as he said, "Good boy, keep it up, but apply more suction."

Then Gerald began a fucking motion as he fucked my mouth. it took a bit of doing, but we finally managed to get in sync. I was shocked to hear Gerald moan and say, "Damn Tommy, you're a natural born cocksucker."

I was actually enjoying myself until I thought, oh my god, he is going to cum in my mouth. what will I do, spit or swallow, I wondered.

I did not have long to contemplate the situation, as Gerald soon busted a nut and filled my mouth with his warm gooey cum. I started to choke and gag, but quickly swallowed. As his cock deflated, I realized the cum I had just swallowed, was not at all unpleasant. In fact, I liked it. Especially the bittersweet flavor and slimy texture.

"Tommy for a first-time cocksucker, you were amazing. In your next lesson, I will teach you to deep throat. If you can deep throat, there is money to be made at the men's club," Gerald said.

Before going to bed for the night, I realized I had cum in my pants while sucking Gerald. I couldn't sleep.

That night, after the lights were out, I felt Gerald crawling into my cot with me. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"I got to thinking, you sucked cock so good for your first time, I bet you're a good fuck. I'm going to fuck you," Gerald said.

"Get back in your cot, you're not going to fuck me," I replied. Gerald, reluctantly went back to his cot.

I had a fitful night reliving the blow job I had given Gerald. By morning I had made up my mind that I would learn to deep throat.

I informed Gerald that I was ready for my second lesson. He smiled and said, "The best way would be for him to demonstrate by sucking my cock. I had not anticipated Gerald sucking and deep throating my cock, but was not opposed to the idea. He offered to buy me breakfast and then take me to the Greyhound Bus station. "That is where I learned to deep throat," he said.

Later I would learn, it is better to suck cock on a full belly.

Once we entered the bus station, Gerald headed straight for the restrooms. We entered the last stall and he had me sit on the commode. He dropped to his knees and fished out my semi-hard cock. Once he engulfed it, I felt it growing inside his mouth. Damn, I loved his warm wet mouth on my cock.

Gerald lifted and said, "The trick is to relax your throat muscles and let the cock slip into your throat. It is not easy, at first, but once you have the knack, you're in business. Pay close attention, here goes."

Gerald's mouth went down on my cock again until it reached the entrance to his throat. He paused, and as if by magic, his throat opened up and my cock entered his throat.

He began bobbing up and down fucking my cock with his throat. I could only imagine that this is how a tight pussy must feel. I began humping upward driving my cock in his throat. I was now in control. and was fucking his throat. There is no way to describe the awesome feeling.

I felt a pent-up orgasm building up deep within my core. My anticipation was beyond belief. Unable to withhold it anymore, I let loose with a huge load, as the orgasm washed over me.

Gerald withdrew his cock from my mouth but used his tongue to cleanse any cum residue. However, the bulk of the cum had gone directly to his belly.

Finally, I blurted out, "Damn that was the greatest feeling ever."

Laughingly, Gerald said, "Now you know why the gentlemen at the Men's Club are willing to pay for blow jobs, and pay even more for throat jobs. Most of their wives either do not suck cock or are not good at it."

I was ready to try to give my first throat job and asked Gerald to exchange places. Gerald was more than happy to oblige.

When I went down on Gerald's cock, I was content to just suck him off, but was determined to accomplish my first deep throat. When his cock banged the entrance to my throat, I gagged. "Remember to try and relax your throat muscles," Gerald repeated.

Try as I might, nothing seemed to work. Just as I was about to give up, magically my throat opened and Gerald's cock slipped in. Realizing his cock was in my throat, Gerald began a fucking motion. Holy crap, I'm deep throating a big cock, I thought. I relaxed, as best I could, and let Gerald fuck away. I could hear Gerald moan and say, "Oh god yes."

My mind was whirling and finally I felt the warmth of Gerald's hot spunk sliding down my throat to my belly. I was now officially a deep throater, I felt good.

"Tommy that was amazing, you are not only a natural born cocksucker, but to be able to deep throat on you very first try is unbelievable," Gerald said.

Now that my training was complete, it was time for Gerald to introduce me to the Men's Club. Thursdays were reserved for cock sucking.

On Thursday night Gerald took me to the employee entrance to the Men's Club. Once inside, he informed the gentlemen, he had a new cocksucker that he had personally trained for their pleasure. Gerald was a favorite for many of the members, so there were several who wanted to try the new boy. I was taken aside by a prominent doctor who said, "If you're half as good as Gerald, I'm really going to enjoy fucking your mouth and throat. I always like newbies."

Not knowing how to react, I stood mute, when the good doctor finally said, "On your-knees boy."

I dropped to my knees and could see an obvious bulge tenting the front of the his pants. Not waiting for further instructions, I removed the doctor's hard cock and was surprised that this slight man had a cock every bit as big as Gerald.

I heard a moan off to my left, and took a quick peek, and saw Gerald had a mouth full of cock. I waited no-longer, I engulfed the doctor's cock. As it entered my mouth, I felt it throbbing. The good doctor could only moan.

The doctor began fucking my mouth. First with short strokes, then increasing the length, it was obvious he wanted in my throat, and I fully intended to oblige. I gagged a little as his cock entered my throat, but began breathing through my nose alleviating the gagging.

The doctor continued to moan as he fucked my throat. My second deep throat was going better than expected. I don't know who was enjoying it more, the doctor or me. I could hear a chorus of moans throughout the room. I don't know if you can smile while sucking cock, but if you can, I was smiling, as I thought, I will never be hungry again.

I felt the doctor thrust in and hold as his cum slid down my throat and the warmness when it hit my belly.

I was totally stunned when the doctor removed his cock and kissed me fully on the lips.

"My boy you are an amazing cocksucker and deep throat specialist, I wonder do you ever perform cunnilingus?" He asked.

I had no idea what he was talking about and had a quizzical look on my face. "You know, eat pussy," he said.

"I've never been with a woman," I responded.

"Oh, so you're-100 percent gay," he said.

"I did not say that, I said I have never been with a woman before," I replied.

"Look if you can eat pussy as good as you suck cock, I have a job for you. I'm looking for a driver that sucks cock and eats pussy. My wife loves having cunnilingus performed on her and she believes men should not have all the fun," he said.

"Sir, I would be more than willing to give it a try," I said.

The doctor gave me his address and asked me to be at his house the following evening. "Try to be prompt, my wife does not like to be kept waiting.," he said.

I was right on time, and was directed to the apartment above the three-car garage, where the doctor's wife was waiting.

I went in to find a nice-looking middle age woman lying naked and spread eagled on the bed.

"My husband tells me you're inexperienced at eating pussy, but you are a fantastic cocksucker. I like that, because I can train you in the art of cunnilingus, the way this lady likes," she said.

Her cunt was virtually out of site due to her extensive bush. But that did not disturb me because I was unaware that a lot of women shaved or trimmed their pubic hair.

"The art of cunnilingus is best performed when special attention is paid to the clitoris," she said.

I nodded as if I knew what she meant, and she smiled in return.

"You begin by licking the folds of my pussy making sure you make contact with my clit at the top. Go ahead and start and I will instruct as you go," she said.

I crawled between her legs and began flicking out my tongue, at first only making contact with the pubic hair. "I see I need to trim or shaved my bush," she said.

When I finally made contact with the folds of her pussy, she shuddered, but jerked when I touched her clit. I realized what a sensitive cunt he had. I continued licking away when she yelled, "Insert that damn tongue!"

I was doing my best when I realized her engorged clit was now protruding beyond her pussy lips. It had grown almost like an erect cock. I took it between my lips and began sucking it as if it was a small cock. I must have been doing something right as she began screaming and bucking her cunt against my face. It was then I tasted my first female orgasmic juices. I liked it even better than male semen.

The doctor's hot wife was experiencing a series of small orgasms as she built toward the big one.

I did not know about women squirting, but was about to find out. At first, I thought she was pissing on me, but this was not urine. I had made her squirt and was finding out about it.

When she came down from her orgasmic high, she said, "For a first timer, you were great. I have not squirted in a long time. You will only get better."

I was rather proud of myself and realized how much I enjoy eating her pussy. Almost as much as sucking cock,

"Now here is the deal, my husband and I will employ you as our driver, but your real job is to service us both orally. You will live here in this apartment and be available whenever we desire your services. Do you understand?" She asked.

I stammered out, "Yes."

"Down the road, I may want you to fuck me, but that will come later," she said.

I could not believe that I had sucked a cock, deep throated a cock and eaten a pussy all in such a short time. The prospects of me going hungry were gone forever, I hoped.