Shylo Morra Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phil had a satisfying orgasm in my mouth, and muscle memory helped me to swirl my tongue, while swallowing and sucking his load down into my stomach.

Phil stepped back and Jimmy was there to take his place, though he didn't press it, he waited like a gentleman, for me to motion him in.

Jimmy had obviously cum already and he was almost back to full staff.

I slipped the four inches of semi into my mouth, confirming a saltiness that was probably semen.

Someone's dick was tapping against my labia, so I took a second to confirm that it was Mike, but no! It was the sixth man, whos name I didn't even know.

It's not like I had never been fucked by a stranger, but this got me to another level, as he pressed his cock deeply into my pussy.

Jimmy's full and hard cock was now in need of sucking, and since I had nothing better to do, I started my tongue swirling and I pressed my lips firmly on the shaft as I pushed down to press my nose into his crotch.

I wasn't really thinking about my vagina, but it soon called for another orgasm as the un-named friend began to speed up his thrusts.

This one was no virgin, was my guess.

It didn't take too long though, and he blew his load deep inside of me.

When he pulled out and stepped back, I watched his face, as he saw his own cum dripping from my pussy, down over my puckering anus.

No name decided to play with a neglected nipple of mine, but he was replaced by Todd.

I knew that Todd was no virgin, having seen him fuck Pam a few weeks ago.

While Ryan's cock went in and out of my mouth, Todd moistened his index finger in his mouth. I wondered what he was up to, after all, I was soaked with my own cum and another, then I felt him push into my anus!

Yikes, I thought, how far was this party going to go!

Ryan was only playing though, and reminding me of when I guided his finger to Sharon's butt.

He pushed his penis into me, and didn't stop until he had no were else to go.

Grabbing my hips, he started thrusting right away. Sometimes I like it slow and gentle, but seldom during a gang bang.

I doubt that he was concerned with my orgasm, so I relaxed and let it overtake me, as Todd took over the work of fucking my face.

Ryan's jack hammering did not stop for some time.

When he started to cum, I'm sure he would have sped up, but he was going about as fast as he could already.

As his orgasm subsided he slowed, but he did not stop, giving me a chance to ride my fifth or sixth orgasm to it's gentle end.

Phil found my palace next, and he was excited enough to be able to push it right in.

So far, these men had shown no signs of dysfunction, in fact, they seemed to be enjoying themselves without guilt.

We were far from finished though.

These men were getting me completely. Not the handcuffed, hate filled version, but the cooperative, sex loving me.

It should be no surprise that our session went well into the night, with some coming a half dozen times!

My orgasms would number in the many dozens, with a few being as intense as I have ever felt. I was definitely filling the title of slut!

At midnight It was only Ramone and me.

Yes, I learned his name along the way.

He was slow fucking me, with his cock and his eyes.

"Can I make love to your ass Shylo?" he asked.

The room seemed to perk up, as did my libido.

Just when I thought the party was over...

I nodded my head, and Ramone started pushing, while the boys gathered around to watch.

Extra lube was not needed. A lot of cum had moistened that pucker hole, and fingers had explored it too.

When the head popped in he stopped pushing. I looked up to his face, and we locked eyes, while he slowly pushed the entire rod into my back port.

Hitting the bottom was like hitting the speed button.

Ramone started pumping fast and loose. I could feel the orgasm building in my frame.

I started shaking as the walls in my rectum convulsed in orgasm.

My gripping caused Ramone to blast his cock into me.

I lay there, spent and hovering in a dream world of cocks and cum.

The party finished soon after, and Mike walked me back to my dorm. We both had early class, so he left me there, alone.

I fell asleep, still fingering my sore vagina lips.

12