All Comments on 'Sibling Rivalry Ch. 06'

by lovewords

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Don't know if you read the comments lovewords, but is it Lena or Stacy that Nick is married to? I noticed in the previous chapter you got them mixed up a bit too, Stacy left the plans on the desk or was it Lena? after all it was Stacy and Gavin who left the message on his phone to call them back?

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

Though there were mistakes, I still understood who you meant and of course I enjoyed the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Gavin makes me laugh. He has the nerve to get all upset over Stacy and Nicholas when he had a threesome with the twins AT THE SAME TIME! Bitch please.

And how do we even know if Nicholas is the father, for reals? Hello? His wife is a cheating ho! Just cos she's preggers doesn't stop her from being a nasty ass bitch.

I gotta say i'm disappointed with the Stacy/Nicholas storyline. You built their relationship up in previous chapters and then when they finally get what they've longed for, it's over faster than a fat man on a hotdog.

Such flawed characters. Oh well, at least it helped pass the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG WTF

GURL HAVE U LOST IT,

PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NOT THE END OF THIS STOREY WHY DID U END THIS ON SUM CORNBALL IS BULL SHIT COMON LENA WAS A HO WHO FUCK HER SISTER CRUSH JUST TO BE A RICH KEPT HO SHE TRICK NIC IN TO MARRIERING HER KNOWN THAT HER SIS WAS IN LUV WIT HIM,AN TO TOP IT ALL OFF SHE HAD THE BALLS TO ASK HERSISTER TP PRETEND SHE WAS HER SO HUBO WOULD'TN FIND OUT THAT SHE WAS HAVING AN AFFAIR TO SAVE HER OWN ASS, THAN THE BITCH SLEEP WIT HIS BUSNIZZ PARTERN, AND U HAVE THE NEVER TO MAKE THE BITCH PREGO BAD BAD BAD STORY PLOT

lovewordslovewordsover 12 years agoAuthor
Did I do that again?

I cant believe I did that again, mixed them up. I haven't read it yet just your comments, I might need to resubmit it. BTW Nich wasn't supposed to have Stacy.At the beginning Lena's biggest problem was that Nich was in love with her sister which kind of fueled her jealousy and their rivalry.if the disappoints sorry but I am a happily ever after kind of girl. As I am working on somethingI love hearing from people who take the time to read what I write so feel free to give me every detail of your opinion and again thanks for reading.

lovewordslovewordsover 12 years agoAuthor
YEAH THAT'S CONFUSING...SORRY ABOUT THAT

LENA LEFT THE NOTES ON THE DESK RIGHT, AND THEN STACY LEFT THE MESSAGE FOR NICHOLAS TO CALL HER BACK. SO WHERE IT SAYS STACY LEFT THE NOTES IT'S SUPPOSED TO READ LENA LEFT THE NOTES ETC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bait and Switch

The only reason Gavin one was because he was Stacey's first. He will eventually cheat because conquest is power to him. He will be bored of the girl who wants matrimony when he realizes there is no thrill in it. She was his ultimate trophy because she didn't immediately fall for him.

As for Stacy, she's a fool because she believes Gavin won't cheat. She gave up her love because she was too meek to go for him years ago and when he had him on her platter, she went back to the first man who broke her.

Nicholas was a pawn from the start. His dumbest mistake was believing the proxy could replace the real thing. He may have been mixed up before, but he lost out in the worst way possible. The only way he could have saved grace would have been for him to wash his hands of these damaged sisters.

Lena gets to have a baby and have it cared for by her rich husband who isn't the father (it's obvious). She's the winner here even if she has to live in a cage of her own making. All four are seriously fucked up people.

As a read, it's fantastic but yes, i hated the ending. It reads like a novelization of a Korean drama/soap opera. and yet, that's quite alright. Job well done.

madeofthismadeofthisover 12 years ago
Loves it

Loves it...

tikateapottikateapotover 12 years ago

I liked this story for the most part. I still couldn't grasp Nicholas marrying Lena b/c they had sex a couple times but supposedly being so in love with Stacy. The ultimate ending left something to be desired with the whole sisterly reconnection, "let's walk off into the sunset" vibe. The key storyline of Nicholas and Stacy also climaxed weird. It shouldn't have taken her sleeping with him,numerous times, to realize he wasn't Gavin.(I'm not contradicting your writing by any means but simply thinking "out loud.")

As far as the baby not being Nicholas, Lena lets us know it was 5 weeks since she had had unprotected sex with her husband. You all fail to remember that Gavin started using condoms with her the night they had the threesome which had to be at least 2 months prior. Logic would say that she had her period during that time for her to automatically know it was Nicholas'. So she was not already pregnant prior to sleeping with Nicholas that night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OH THAT IS SUCH BULLSHIT

he gets to fuck the sister and live happily with the wife, while the sisters go off and be happy again, while Gavin becomes the cuckold husband, albeit it is fiction, but please too many men get away with too much, your next story, can the woman be a woman of strength, they all sound like snoop doggy's wife when she said at least he comes home to me. yuck!!

darkfaerdarkfaerover 12 years ago
i like it!!!!!

I love happy ending. I like the way the story end. It was not the ending I want it but it was still a good ending. If you don't like it ALL WELL WHO CARE???

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what can I say?

Only a worm could do as much wiggling as these four and get away with it. Don't know how I feel about this. Somethin ain't right. Maybe it's all the Jerry Springer I used to watch but I can't recall things ending this...happily.

BronzeaphroditeBronzeaphroditeover 12 years ago

I think that Lena should have been the protagonist because she is more complex than her twin, having endured a marriage knowing that her husband was in love with someone else must have been hell and then thinking that she found love with Gavin only to lose him to her sister as well.

LovelyLvsLovelyLvsover 11 years ago
loved it!

this was a great read! drama, angst, drama, everybody get's fucked, hea! yay lol, thanks!

DnaebugsDnaebugsover 11 years ago

I was holding my breath the entire time. Sad, mad, confused...it was the best. I couldn't stop reading though sometimes I wanted to. I would love to here the epilogue for the sisters and their husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
terrible story ending is worst part

Would have been better if Nicholas manned the fucking up and put that bitch Stacey on the street. Don't give hoes like that a dime, take the kid, and let her get smacked around by a pimp. Ain't nothing wrong with being loose, big problem with being manipulate and venomous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovewords@lovewords
309 Followers
I love reading as much as I love writing. I find all sorts of topics fascinating!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES