All Comments on 'Sibling Road Trip'

by NewIn57

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie19522 months ago

Outstanding sexy tale of sibling love. But where to now? they obviously love each other so what happens next? do they end up together or does it stop cold right here?

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto682 months ago

WOW!!! Fantastic job of writing. I loved the story

swfb70swfb702 months ago

great story but what happens now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story. Will have to read more of your work.

I must protest though, ON-403 is not a dirt road, perhaps a bit rural, but still a 2 lane! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

One of the best, but a new chapter is in order.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hot story but a fact check about Canada. Highway 403 is completely paved and two lanes each way divided. It has been paved for since the 90's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Excellent!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Ithica? Really? It’s like serving desert for dessert.

PetaThePantieBoyPetaThePantieBoyabout 2 months ago

I really enjoyed this, it is not just a sex story, it is a love story. YES, they are siblings, but it is obvious that they are much more than that by the end of the trip. I just wonder if they continued their love affair when she came home for vacations and if he possibly went to the same school the next year and they "shared" a two bedroom house while they went to school. Please continue this story in the next few chapters of their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

ch. 2?

Babo66Babo66about 2 months ago

Great story 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Do a little research..ON 403 is a paved 4 lane highway that has over 30,000 cars a day travel over it and it connects go ON 401 which is the busiest highway in All of North America.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

MORE please

Carp2021Carp2021about 2 months ago

Hope there is a chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

You need to do a bit of research before you write. 1 It is Ithaca not Ithica. 2 Cornell does offer pre-med It is an Ag school primarily. 3 All freshman are required to live on campus

dezzirabledezzirableabout 2 months ago

Amazingly written story, loved it

ComeDancingComeDancingabout 2 months ago

Great story of siblings finding each other, but unfinished, for sure.

I expected tears when they sat in their new accommodation and realised Peter had little time before he needed to catch his flight. The way their relationship became lovers, means the last thing they want is to be separated for months. A real dilemma now. Does he move in and get a job nearby. No good ending yet...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Then what? They part, she goes to college, he finishes high school 2,500 miles apart. What happens? Do they go on to other people? Do they stay in touch and get together on school breaks? Do they go to the same college thereafter and remain lovers? Do they find a way to stay together for life or does it all end?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nicely told with build ups. However, I only rated it a four for two specific reasons. First was the ass fuck. Just silly. Second, I did not find anything to suggest pussy hair was present on a mature female of 18.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Like prior cpomments, a little research should be done before posting a story. As someone living half a mile from the 403, I can vouch that it was never an "honest to God dirt road going from Woodstock to Lake Ontario." It was never open to traffic prior to being paved as a divided 4 lane highway with on and off ramps.

Otherwise this was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story. Just curious why he didn't join college for years of sister fuck!!

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneabout 2 months ago

First off, I like the story. I really do. Just a few things that I find a little...off.

1) I understand the mental acuity of "nerds." but for the life of me; I'm trying to figure out where Amy became such a "sex pot?" While you explained how Peter had had at least a little sexual experience, Amy is written to an almost nun-like virgin. So while it's hot af that she is so willing to explore sex and her sexuality over a few days trip with Peter, I find it a little far-fetched that she would have a Nina Hartley-esque knowledge of all the advanced sexual activity they explored.

2) I LOVE that Amy fell for her brother over their trip. Yet, I am a little put off by HOPW she did it. I don't believe a woman (or a man) can't fall in love with someone over a shared sexual experience. But that in and of itself is not "love." But lust or extreme sexual attraction. True love is built on far deeper emotions. More importantly, you didn't detail how these feelings may have evolved out of a deep mutual love BEFORE the trip.

3) Again...I DO love this story and I hope that you may have room for a possible "return trip home" to see if a few years separation (for college) will either stem this love affair...or make it a deep family discussion once they get back home. Can't wait to see if you can complete this.

4 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story. Love to hear more. She shoud transer and attend college with brother. Hope they stay together. WishI had a sister lik that.

Va Ham

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hopefully this isn’t the end..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Please do research. It's a paved road! It has 4 lanes with 30,000 cars! Omg, there is so much pavement! Since the 90's, the road has been the opposite of dirt! When I read my free incest porn, I want my roadways described accurately! Why did you say it was a dirt road?! Whyyyyyyyyyyy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Not a fan. Everything just kind of happened out of nowhere. Oh well.

storyteller4u2storyteller4u2about 2 months ago

Great storyline, some problems as already commented on (both 401 and 403 are major "interstate" highways with the heaviest traffic in the country) and one more proofread may have caught wrong words and misspelled words that trip up the flow of the story when reading.

Please write more of what happens to Amy and Peter, this could be made into an epic tale of love encountered by those who are not supposed to become intimate, but do and have to navigate the world knowing their truth. My hope is the next story will get that 5th star!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Ithaca, not Ithica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Doesn't feel genuine or realistic at all. Build up to sex does not feel earned or truly emotional, its all so rushed and comes out of nowhere. Also, there is no way a girl who's never had an orgasm would have any proficiency at giving a handjob or a blowjob. Good sex requires practice, there's a reason people's first times are awkward. The descriptions of the characters at the start are also redundant; show, don't tell. Let the reader's imaginations create an image of the characters, don't simply tell them to imagine a specific famous person. I ended up just skipping those paragraphs entirely because they didn't help to create an image of the characters at all. And, if the story is well written and emotive enough, the physical characteristics of the characters should not matter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous