Sibling Secrets

Story Info
Guy is secretly sleeping with his roommate's sister.
2.1k words
3.31
9.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One - Discovery

The Saturday sunlight of the morning shined through the windows lighting up the kitchen that I and Shane were in. I was standing by the stove making eggs and bacon while he sat at the small table eating a banana.

"How did you sleep last night?" Shane asked me as we sat at the kitchen table eating breakfast..

Shane and I have been the best of friends ever since second grade. We did everything together as kids from sleep-overs to trick-and-treating. It doesnt feel like much time has passed but we are both in our twenties now and its crazy how the time has passed. We are both adults now with jobs living together as roommates in our apartment on the south side of the city. We have shared this apartment for 3 years now and it has worked out pretty well. We throw our parties and have girls over and we tend to get along pretty well just like as kids but with more responsibilities.

"Ya slept fine - why do you ask?" I replied looking back from the stove at him eating his banana.

"I heard you last night. Who was the lucky girl? Is this the same one you have been hooking up with or a different one?" Shane inquired lifting an eyebrow.

I paused for a moment to think before responding with "Same girl Ive been seeing"

"You two made quite some noise last night. Seemed like you were enjoying yourselves" Shane said with a chuckle.

"Ya- Shes quite a fun fuck" I replied.

I had never really been one to hide the girls i brought over whether i was dating them or just hooking up but this newest piece I had kept hidden from him. This girl I had been fooling around with for a good three months at least and Shane still had not seen her - and for good reason. The girl i was fucking was Lilian - Shane's younger sister. She was younger then us both by about 2 years. I had known her for almost as long as Shane. I wasnt sure how he would react to the fact i was ramming his sister so we had both kept it quite. Little did either of us know that Shane was soon going to find out whether we wanted him to or not.

About a week later on a Sunday I had Lilian come over while Shane was out of the apartment. Shane was supposed to be out for most of the day so Lilian and I thought it would be fun to mess around and use every room of the house including her older brother's bedroom.

"Yes! Fuck! Right - there!" Lilian moaned as she laid on her back with my cock rammed into her.

Her blonde hair flew around covering her face her bright green eyes shining through looking back at me as she bit her lip.

"You are such a little whore" I said to her with a smile.

"I'm your whore though daddy" she said playfully biting her lip.

I continued to fuck my best friend's sister as she moaned and grunted. Normally our sex was actually more rough and hardcore with cuffs and whips and gags but Lilian wanted to fuck in every room of the apartment instead so we held back the kinky desires for some more vanilla fun. Her naked body was sprawled over the sheets of her brother's bed as i played with her. We had saved Shane's room for last as a treat and after this we would have had sex in every room of the apartment. Between Lilian and me we had quite a few kinky fantasies and wanted to find a way to make them all come true.

"What the hell?!?!" came the voice of Shane.

Lilian and I both stopped playing around and looked to the source of the voice. There was Shane standing in the doorway of his bedroom looking right at us. His eyes wife with shock and confusion seeing his best friend's and sister's naked bodies on his bed in mid-sex.

Chapter Two - New Lives

It had been about a week since Shane had walked in on my fucking his sister in his bed and things could have gone far worse than they did for sure. It was clear that he felt pretty betrayed by both me and Lilian but there wasnt much we could do about that - and we for sure were not going to stop having fun just cause Shane was being a little spoiled sport about who I hooked up with.

With Lilian and I no longer needing to hide ouractions from her brother she was coming over and spending the night a few days a week. We even ententially tried to make Shane feel embarassed and awkward about us hooking up. Lilian would make a habbit of walking around the apartment wearing nothing but a pair of panties and a bra or one of my shirts and sometimes her SLUT collar, we would openly talk about our sexual activities, i would kiss spank and grope her in front of her brother, she even was a bit louder in bed some time so Shane could hear us fucking from his room or other rooms of the apartment. We eventually just started having sex in rooms of the house while he was there too. He would come into the kitchen for breakfast and there I would be eating my eggs and bacon while his sister was on her knees under the table sucking me off or he would come home from work and find us on the sofa watching a movie but really were were just messing around with Lilian bouncing up and down on my cock or something.

We kept this going on for weeks. We didnt let others know this was happening - just Shane and he wasnt about to tell a soul about how his best friend was using his sister as a sex toy. My friend tried to play it all off like it didnt bother him but I could tell it did. I even caught him several times looking and glancing over at us while we were fooling around.

One night after catching Shane peeking through the crack in my open door as i used his sister I had a thought which turned into a plan. I discussed my plan with Lilian who although was having fun up to this point teasing her brother with me hesitated thinking my idea may be crossing a line or two. But i was eventually able to convice her to join me in my scheme.

One night I came home from work and saw Shane on the sofa watching a movie by himself. He had for sure been a bit more distant to me since he found out about me and his sister but we were still friends and i wanted everything to be all in good fun - eventually. So I headed to my room and called Lilian to come over to act out my plan.

"Hey big bro" Lilian said as she walked into the apartment seeing her brother still watching his movie.

"Hey lil" Shane said not really looking at her as she made her way to my bedroom.

Lilian had done her best t dress up and look sexy for this plan i had come up with. After a few minutes we were ready. We both walked into the room and sat on the sofa next to Shane.

"Hey bud - what are you watching? anything good?" I asked him his sister sitting on my lap.

"Just a movie - " Shane replied glancing over at us then back at the television.

"Cool - well join you" i said as I then began to run my hands over his sister's body groping and fondling her c-cup breasts through her clothes.

I grabbed her and kissed her and she giggles making it hard for Shane not to notice. After only 15 minutes I had already seen Shane glance over as us many times. I figured 15 minutes was enough so I made my moves.

"Hey Shane. Can I be real with you for a sec?" i ask lifting Lilian up off my lap and placing her to my left side.

"Sure?" Shane said a bit confused as he looked over at me.

"I know it probably havent been the easiest or most comfortable the last few weeks since you caught me you your sweet kinky sis here fooling around. And we for sure havent made it any easier since." I started to say looking at Shane's green eyes through his ragged dark hair which ha hadent gotten cut and was letting grow out a bit.

"I also have seen how you have looked over at us while we play around - and ive even seen you peeking into my room to see us fuck. Now - " I say as i get up and move closer to Shane seeing him clearly turning a bit red in embarasment by my statements.

"-I dont think you have the hots for your sister or anything. Although she is one fine piece of ass. So I have to wonder - " i say placing a hand on Shane's leg.

I see Shane gulp as I get close.

"if you - want me - to treat you - like i treat your slutty sister" i say as i lean in closer and closer our lips barley touching.

Our eyes lock and i smile as Shane stayes there frozen his lips less than half an inch from my own. I can tell his heart is beating fast. Even though his sister is in the room with us watching ever second Shane seemed to block everything out except this moment. I then grab my roommates head and pul him in for a kiss. Shane embraces the kiss but does not move that much from his frozen state.

Our lips seperate for a moment. Lilian watches in shock as her lover and brother kiss on the sofa together.

"Shane - wanna join your sister and be my little whore?" I ask with a grin.

Chapter Three - Additional Pet

"Come on big bro - ya thats it - good boy" Lilian says looking into Shane's big green eyes.

"Mmmpppphhh!" Shane moaned into his ballgag as i continued to use his formerly virgin ass as a fleshlight.

Shane was wearing a pair of his sisters panties and bra, a yellow ballgag in his mouth, a SLUT collar around his neck, and his hands bound behind his wrists all while i took him from behind and his sister croutched over and looked at his cute face from the front her long blonde hair behind both ears as she smiled cheek to cheek.

It had been a weak and a half or so since Lilian and I had acted on my plan to try and seduce her older brother and convince him to be a submissive slut like her and serve me and is had paid off pretty well so far. The first week we went slow and soft with him - he gave me handjobs and oral, i came in his mouth and on his face. But now the real training had begun. While in the apartment he wore nothing but his sisters underwear, a SLUT collar around his neck, and served me however I wanted or needed. Of course he was very embarassed and ashamed at first but he finally started getting into the motion of things.

"Thats it Shane - take my cock up that tight whore ass of yours!" I said spanking his ass as i thrusted in and out making him moan into his yellow ballgag as drool dripped down.

"Here - I - Cum!" i shout giving some last thrusts then exploding inside of Shane's ass.

I hear Shane let out a gasp then go a bit limp as i slide my cock out and start cleaning myself off. Shane continues to lay on the bed bound and gagged not moving as he tries to slow down his breathing.

"You did good bro" Lilian said with a smile standing up and giving him a pat on the head before walking over to me and kissing me.

"This has gone so much better then i could have hoped" i told Lilian as i grabbed her ass and held her tight looking over at my best friend, roommate, brother to my lover, and now my personal faggot slut.

"I'm glad you are happy" Lilian said with a smile.