Sibling Threesome Pt. 02

Story Info
It’s Heidi’s turn for an incredible string of orgasms.
1.2k words
4.23
11.8k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The few days following Gemma's orgasmic experience with her sisters, her body felt incredible. It was like she had no sores, no pain, nothing at all. And perhaps best of all, every time she touched her pussy she felt a tingling sensations inside of her.

A week passed by, and finally she couldn't help herself, she had to have more. Her parents were once again out of town, leaving just her, Lily, and Heidi. Her sisters hadn't said anything specific to her about what had happened, but they gave her mischievous smiles and winked at her. She decided that it was time to return the favor, so she met with her twin, Lily, that afternoon.

Gemma blushed as she told her twin her plan, but she was excited to see what she'd think. And Lily loved it. "Wow, sis, look at you!" She smiled. "Acting like a sexy little girl now."

And so that night they waited until their little sister, Lily, was sound asleep. She wore only a sleep shirt and panties, and she was a very sound sleeper, which made their job even easier. As soon as she'd been dozing for 15-20 minutes, they both snuck in to her room silently. They carried some rope and lots of toys with them as they crept closer to her.

It had been decided beforehand that Lily would deal with the bottom half of Heidi, and Gemma her upper half. So while Lily took off her covers and slid down her panties, Gemma got to work by raising her arms and sliding her shirt off her head. Once she was completely nude, Lily tied her feet, one to each bedpost, and Gemma did the same with her hands. Then, once she was fully secured, they began to touch her body.

It didn't take long for her to wake up, as soon as Lily gave her a kiss on the lips, her eyes fluttered awake. Her face changed expressions several times in the next few seconds as she tried to understand what was going on. Then she tried to move her body and realized she was tied up.

"Lily? Gemma?" she asked groggily. "What's going on?"

Lily smiled at her and placed a hand on her breast. "We're going to pleasure you, dear, for a few hours or so."

"A few hours?" Heidi asked confused. "I can only cum twice in a row, and that's on a good day."

"That's why we have you tied up," Gemma brushed her clit. "We think you can do better than that, and this'll help you improve."

Heidi looked around at their assortment of toys and smiled. "Well, I guess I don't have a choice, do I?"

Lily pinched her nipple, making her squirm. "Nope," she smiled.

Lily began playing more with her breasts and nipples while Gemma focused on stimulating her clit, finding what she liked and disliked, and what made her squirm. Since Gemma had never played with any pussy except occasionally her own, it was a new and exciting experience for her. Lily, on the other hand, although she had plenty of experience, she was never known for missing a chance to play with a girl's breasts, especially her sister's. They were a perfect size and lots of fun to squeeze, and Lily loved them.

After a good fifteen or so minutes of playing with her clit, Gemma decided to turn things up a knot and gently parted Heidi's pussy lips with her finger, sliding it inside. Her little sis let out a gasp of delight as Gemma's finger began exploring around inside her, once again finding her sensitive spots. A few minutes later, another finger found its way inside. By this time, Lily was sucking and nibbling on her breasts, giving her an indescribable feeling of pleasure. Once Gemma's two fingers found Heidi's g-spot and began to hit it again and again, she found her first orgasm. Her whole body jolted and spasmed as she came, her arms and legs struggling against the ropes. But Gemma and Lily pretended they didn't notice and continued for another five minutes until Heidi thought she'd pass out from exhaustion. Then, they abruptly turned and walked out without a word.

Heidi began to fall asleep from exhaustion when something began to try to enter her. It was big, much bigger than anything she'd ever put inside her before, but it was trying to penetrate her opening between her legs. She opened her eyes and watched as the biggest dildo she'd ever seen tried to enter her. With her legs spread apart, it made it easy for the dildo to spread her pussy lips, but that didn't mean it could enter her. She was super tight, and something that size would never fit inside her.

As Gemma moved it around, trying it get it inside, Lily turned on a vibrator and placed it on her clit. Heidi moaned in delight as the dildo and vibrator pleasured her pussy.

It took a little force, but Gemma finally managed to slide the tip of the dildo into Heidi'd tight pussy. Her younger sis could feel it spreading her wide and opening her up inside as the vibrator stayed focused on her clit. It was enough to make her orgasm again, and her body colvulsed into spasms of pleasure.

Gemma used these convulsions as a tool and pushed the dildo even deeper and deeper inside her. Heidi's hips and thighs began to spasm and shake as she did so, which convinced Lily to turn up the vibrator a notch. Her other hand was still focused on keeping Heidi's nipples as hard as diamonds, which wasn't hard with her touch.

A few minutes later, the dildo began thrusting in and out inside her, diving deeper towards her g-spot each time. And then, the dildo found it. Gemma placed a comforting hand on her stomach as the dildo slammed her g spot again and again, making her moan each time. But her body, already exhausted from the first two orgasms, was taking its time to build up a third. That didn't bother the twins though, and they stayed at it for another half hour until her sweet fluids once again trickled out of her pussy.

They took a five-minute break, then did another hour of pleasuring her, with faster vibrations and faster thrusts, until she had cum three more times. Then, they stopped thrusting with the dildo, but still left it fully inside her, and turned off the vibrator.

"We're going to leave this on you for another hour or so," Lily told her. "And we'll leave the dildo in too. Then we'll come get them both and let you rest, okay?"

Heidi, already almost asleep from exhaustion, nodded. They turned on the vibrator again and left the room.

When Heidi woke up late the next morning, she felt incredible. Her body was all tingly, and her pussy was incredibly sensitive. The slightest touch made her whole body quiver. She knew she'd had her last few orgasms asleep, dreaming sweet dreams while she did so. Her hands still shook a little, probably from the spasms.

As she got up from her bed, she had one thought: Next, it was Lily's turn.