Siblings Strip Away Past Notions (Remade)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, then what's the prize for this race?"

Wendy turned to James, who had swiveled squarely to her. His strong legs were parted, and his tender cock rose stately against his abs, with his nutsack hanging between his thighs. She pushed strands of brown over her ear. "If you win, I'll suck your dick."

His knuckles whitened on the armrests, and a thin river oozed down his main vein as his cock twitched. Holy fuck, Wendy drew a sharp breath. She felt eyes looking at her from all directions, all equally astonished. Wendy no longer feared the taboo, for if it was so wrong, why did it feel so natural and so good for her handsome and muscular little brother to be looking at her like she was the only one who could give him everything he always wanted and teach him everything he ever wanted to know. What are you thinking right now, James? Tell me what you want.

She offered a smile, and his shoulders relaxed as he smiled back. "When you're done checkin' out my boobs, you should start the next race."

The crowd hollered, and Wendy winked at her brother.

--—

"Hey, Big Jimbo... Guess what?"

James tried to ignore Harris's chirping behind him and remain concentrated on the race. He was in first, as he had been since the start light turned green. With his sticky cockhead jabbing into his leaning torso, he navigated the course, miraculously clocking out his sister's distraction. If anything, it heightened his awareness of the small items, pitfalls, and corners comprising the course.

Though, the reason for Harris's smart tone became clear, as a whirling alert blared from his side of the television. A spiked, blue shell flapped its wings above his character's kart, and James lunged to his feet. "NO! Fuck! No! Why?" He wanted to break his plastic controller in half and throw it through the drywall. Getting blue shelled on the final lap was the most excruciating experience of Mario Kart, even when an incestual blowjob wasn't on the line. He couldn't stop it or avoid it, he just had to watch helplessly as the shell imploded into a blue shockwave that flipped his kart into the air for no other reason than he was in first place.

Austin accelerated by his disabled vehicle and crossed the finish line. To anyone familiar with the game it was a cruel and familiar ending, and it was comical every time — assuming another player was the victim.

As Austin jumped and celebrated his triumph, James cursed the game and Harris over the grave injustice, but his sister appeared to be almost happy about the result. His charming, Texan buddy was acting like he was the luckiest man alive, and perhaps he was. James had spent much of the evening with tunnel vision, unsure over what he truly felt, or thought, or wanted... Or why. But the vision of his sister down on her knees and wrapping her lips around a cock wisped the air from his lungs.

His anxiety had nothing to do with jealousy or fear that she'd realize she liked one of his friends better, for James already assumed she had blown, banged, and stripped for many men in her day, all under the banner of sexy fun. What scared him was that, no matter what she claimed, tonight was not normal for her. It couldn't be because he, her brother, was present. And she had to feel the weird, wrong, and wonderful taboo force between them. She couldn't have ever felt anything as hot, or as deep, or as complex as this change to sibling connection... Right? So, how much longer could she spend in their apartment playing this naughty game before it escalated to a point where she would either get spooked by the incest or be turned off any random event?

The true cause of James's anxiety, though, was plain and upsetting to face. After how he had resented his sister for years, treated her like she wasn't important in his life, and pushed her away, why the hell did he think he'd have a chance at this type of relationship now?

Like magic, just as he was feeling his lowest, he lifted his eyes to see Wendy empathetically smiling at him. With a subtle wave of her hand, he waved back, and she grinned widely, lifting his spirits as well, so they could share in each other's excitement.

As Austin met her in the center of the room, her attention left, but James felt like her connection was still with him. She and Austin became reacquainted, chatting, grabbing each other's hips, and kissing a little. She let his mouth find her boobs again, and she let him go until it was time to kiss him once more and rotate their bodies. They were in the same place Wendy had been in with Luke, sideways before James with Wendy's back to the couch.

For a third time, James watched his sister drop to her knees and sit back on her heels. This time, she snuck him a wink, and James felt special.

"So, I reckon you're a pro at this, too?" Austin said.

"Ya know how yesterday you assumed I was the best female gamer in my friend group, so all the guys invited me over?" Wendy asked. "A few of my girlfriends were better than me... I was just better at this."

The stocky blonde jolted and shoved Wendy away. "Woah! Oh! Sorry... I just... I don't wanna finish too fast."

"Dude! Haha! I didn't even start yet. That was just my tongue." Laughter rang off the walls. "Don't worry about how long you last. You'll like it no matter what. Just hold my ponytail like a gentleman, play with my boobs, and let me do my thing."

With her brother's twitchy friend calmed and unlikely to shove her away by her face again like an asshole, Wendy began licking the salty cock again, balls, sides, and tip. In Austin's defense, given the amount of time he had been aroused and touching himself, she probably could have had him crying her name and blowing his load in under a minute. But where was the fun in that? Where was the foreplay and teasing in that?

Besides, Wendy wasn't just doing this for herself. Her little brother's change in outlook tonight had been remarkable, though not completely unexpected. Something inside him had finally clicked, as she had sensed it could, which was part of the reason she had been so frustrated by his anger with her. While difficult to explain, the fact that she and James had gone from waging war with each other to flirting like this with each other made sense.

Every second of his attention was giving her butterflies in her stomach as well as between her thighs. When they were growing up, she admired him more than anyone else. He had always been there for her, standing up for her, and making her feel whole. That was what made his resentment of her, and his refusal to explain it, so crushing for all these years. But, tonight, she was not only seeing the brother she used to know, but she was also seeing the man he had become. Despite not having her same gifts, he had worked hard to succeed in an engineering program and line himself up for a great career, he had built a healthy social life for himself and his friends, and, from his stubbled jaw to his muscular body, to his beautiful cock, he had grown into a handsome man. There was still some work for him to do, some maturing and adulting, but nothing she couldn't teach him.

As her growing fantasy blurred into reality, a real fear emerged. She had seen this movie before, where she introduced a guy she liked to her sexual lifestyle, only for the fairytale to turn into a sad ending after the climax. The guy would be into her sexual liberation, supporting her happily as they played in a group or she sucked his friend's cock, only to realize after he came that he had been swept away by horniness. The guy would then see her as gross, or grow enraged by jealousy.

Despite her brother's history, Wendy felt confident that her brother would have neither of those reactions. Instead, she was worried he would snap out of his horny stupor and freak out over the colossal risk and danger of the precedent they had set, and he'd never trust himself to get close to her again. Thus, Wendy was stuck between two desires. She wanted to make him cum, to prove both to herself and him that this was meaningful and worth exploring, and she wanted to live forever in this dreamlike state with her brother where they were free from consequences. She couldn't have both.

"Uhh! Ohh! Fuck, you're really good at this."

Wendy shook her head, realizing she had drifted and been relying on her tongue's muscle memory. By the look of Austin's open, round face, she had been doing a great job. With a flash of her eyebrows, she wrapped her lips around his tan cockhead and opened wide. As he squeezed and flailed around her, Wendy sucked his attractive cock, which thankfully smelled of bath soap and manly sweat.

It had been years since she had blown a man outside of a date, and this was much more satisfying. There was a brisk hand grappling with her tits and flicking her swollen nipples, and a clenched fist was at the base of her ponytail, tugging on her scalp with each bob of her head. He wasn't controlling her movements, but his grip was tight enough where if she pulled back too far, it would hurt until she was back in position. She enjoyed it, and she began sucking harder and rolling her tongue against the nerves under his tip.

Carefully, Wendy shifted her eyes to the left. The blowjob was loud and her passion for it was clear. Maybe she was playing with fire, but knowing James was watching was driving her up the wall, and it incentivized her to show her abilities and get him to imagine he was the one standing before her. A cold chill shot through her heart upon seeing turmoil in his eyes, but it turned into warm elation as she noticed his curled knuckles stealthily kneading his cock.

A burst of energy sent Wendy pouncing to her feet. Austin's hand remained on her ponytail while she leaned into him and kissed him. He was surprised, but soon he was kissing her back. They playfully made out before Wendy seductively lowered her head again, kissing his chest, abs, and cock on the way down.

"You look good on your knees," Austin daringly complimented.

"Hehe! Yeah? That's gotta be the reason why guys get so excited whenever I do it, then."

No longer caring about being obvious, Wendy sucked Austin with her head tilted to the side, watching her brother react. She rebuilt her rhythm, moaning and humming around the shaft, moving her chin and throat, and wiping the color from James's adorable, sexy face.

With a gag, she allowed the entire length to slide to the back of her throat. Her chin nestled into his ballsack and her nose pressed into his radiating body, then she gagged again upon pulling away. As she had hoped, her brother had the same dumbfounded expression every other man displayed upon seeing her adult parlor trick. Any questions or doubts he could have had about her expertise or claims were certainly now satisfied.

The hand on her boobs was getting aggressive, the fist on her ponytail was now a clenched palm on the back of her head, and the cock was bucking wildly into her mouth. Wendy knew what that meant. She rolled her eyes, earning her a toothy grin from her brother, then she pompously shrugged and straightened her neck.

Just as she had learned to do it, just as her guy friends in college had always requested she do it, just as her simple and practical nature demanded she do it, Wendy firmly gripped his balls and base, wrapped her lips tightly around the top of his erection, sucked in her cheeks, and looked up into Austin's eyes with a devilish shade of pale green. Then, with a courtesy wink to warn him of his demise, she sucked his damn cock.

James didn't know what the hell his sister was doing to his roommate, but there were high wails, thrashes of blonde, and twisted neck muscles. Below, on her knees, his sister was fast but sure of herself like a sensual goddess. Part of James wanted to hear the stories behind his sister's talent, but part of him was content with the mystery.

In no more than a minute, Austin was yanking on Wendy's ponytail. Without delay, she popped her lips off and sat tall on her knees, masturbating him into her big, left boob. The hot words she muttered under her breath to make Austin cum made beads of sweat roll down James's forehead. An ugly grunt echoed through the apartment, then white goo began spurting onto his sister's immaculate chest.

"Don't fucking stop. Don't fucking stop. Yeah..." She continued to stroke. Austin was leaning over her, his hands on her shoulders kept him stable. James watched as she pulled and tugged the length of his shaft until Austin himself had to brush her hands away as an ask for mercy.

"Hehe! Fine," Wendy relented, shoving him toward the bean bag chair. He stumbled and fell onto Luke, who, of course, gagged in disgust and pushed him to the hardwood.

For what felt like five minutes, but what was likely thirty seconds, Wendy recovered her breath and stamina in the glow of the televisions. The milky juice melted and ran into her cleavage and off to the sides where it tickled her ribs. It struck Wendy how strange it was for a load of cum on her to be enjoyable. There was no biological or reproductive reason for the desire, and yet she loved it on a carnal level. Glancing to her left, it appeared her brother felt the same.

The instant her eyes touched him, his knuckles stopped rubbing. Wendy didn't look away, instead choosing to hold him under arrest. His ab muscles started to tighten, his powerful knees flexed, and his fingers dug into the tops of his quads. The dedication he had to restrain himself was seen in his longing stare. Wendy wanted to jump into his lap and kiss him deeply, and to tell him she understood. Instead, she cutely tapped her left boob, making it jiggle. Surprisingly, his knuckles moved. She tapped her boob again, and James confidently massaged his cock, looking right at her.

Wendy wrung her wrists and shook her head, breaking the scary trance. "Um..." she moistened her mouth, then she saw the panic rise in her brother, for perhaps he had made a critical mistake. She forced a witty smirk. "When you're done looking, you mind being a good brother and getting me a paper towel or something?Hah!"


***** 11


They've only been here a week and there's already the college guy smell, Wendy thought, detecting the unique blend of youthful colognes and soaps in her brother's bathroom. She then examined the folded paper towel in her hand, which was soaked through with her strong scent. Nobody, not even James, had noticed her pussy juice running almost to her knees when she stood up from the blowjob. She thought for a moment and then placed the towel in his wastebasket, wanting him to think of her being in his bathroom for the days to come.

She considered cleaning his toothbrush as well, to return the favor and make clear that she had left her imprint intentionally. But Wendy buried her face in her hands, splitting her fingers to see herself in the vanity mirror. What was coming over her? And why couldn't she stop smiling?

The buzzing in her loins and the feeling of thick heat dripping from every pore were symptoms of a high she had experienced countless times. Even after wiping her skin down with a damp cloth and retying her ponytail, she still looked and felt like a gorgeous, hot mess. But this was no normal high.

Incest was far beyond the scope of anything Wendy had explored during her promiscuous days of undergrad, which began early sophomore year when her friend Sammie talked her into fucking her boyfriend with her, before ultimately introducing her to their friend group. No dirty dance at a theme party, no threesome or fourway in a dorm room, no strip game before going out, and no orgy during Spring Break rivaled the intensity of tonight. It had nothing to do with her time away from the lifestyle or her new record for naked men she was alone in a room with. It was purely her brother. He could walk into the bathroom right now, and she would be just as happy, if not happier, locked inside with him for the rest of the night.

The only question was whether she had uncovered a massive taboo kink or if this was about James himself. Wendy swished her cheeks in the mirror, mulling over her exes and former flames. There weren't many, but she had been in love before. At least, she thought so. Two of the men she had loved were good guys and quite capable in bed. One was a hottie, who she had fun loaning out to her girlfriends in their times of need. But the more Wendy analyzed them, the more she realized none of the men she had been with truly saw her, or truly interested her outside of the bedroom, or were headed in a compatible life direction. None of them had what James had.

Without saying a single word, they could have conversations. She felt safe with him, even though she was scared of how she felt. He looked at her and into her in a way she had never experienced before. They understood each other's histories in a way nobody else ever could. Physically, intellectually, and professionally, they made sense on paper. They were already made and destined to rely on each other and stick together. And James was the first boy she had ever loved, and she never stopped. The only possible problem was their tendency to bicker, but that had a simple solution.

How could it possibly be wrong or inappropriate? Wendy thought, as she tidied herself one more time. Then she stepped back into his room, ready to head out to see the only man who could turn a wild night into a deeply emotional and intense fever dream.

As she stepped back into the bright kitchen, she looked to the counter and saw the three roommates snacking. Then she scanned the kitchen to find James standing nude in front of the refrigerator, swinging the doors to blow cold air on his body. Jesus, Wen... You really know how to pick 'em, hehe!

----

Barging into the living room like a ray of sunshine, Wendy waited for her hosts to join her. Luke and Austin were moving a bit slowly, and seemed content to keep their distance, looking in from behind the kitchen counter with their beers and snacks. James and Harris had more urgency in their step.

"Wen, what's the prize this round?"

Wendy put her hands on her hips. "Wow, James, ya really came around to be hanging with you guys."

James shrugged over his friends' laughter, "I like competition."

"Ah, of course. Yeah, cuz this night has been all about competitive--"

"Whatever the prize is, try to lose!" Luke shouted from behind the counter, a bit drunk. "Try to lose. The prize will just be better next round."

With an impressed nod, Wendy admitted, "Yeah, that's a smart thought. Too bad there's not gonna be a next round, hah! There are only two players left now... It's the final race."

From the gaming chair to the couch, James and Harris engaged in a skeptical glare.

"She's your sister, man. You can see her like this anytime."

"Dude, I'm not losing on purpose. We're gonna race. And if anything, you should lose! Like you said, she's my sister."

Their playground fighting escalated before an entertained Wendy finally stepped between them waving her arms and chuckling. "Jesus, guys! This isn't life or death. Do you honestly think, after everything we did, that I'm gonna get everybody off then leave one guy hanging?"

Her reasoning began to sink in, and James and Harris softened their eyes, sharing in the opportunity as friends. "So, what does the winner get?" Harris asked. "And the loser?"

Feeling free and unashamed in every fiber of her being, Wendy looked at the boys and announced, "Since we're at the end of the game and I need to fucking cum, too, the guy in second will get to take my thong off and eat me out — and if he does a good job, I'll blow him, hehe! And the winner... He gets to do whatever he wants with me."