Siblings Stuck In Self Quarantine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly was not on toilet paper duty like some of her long-suffering colleagues, she was doing some restocking in the fresh produce section despite fruit and vegetables not being a major part of the teenager's diet, and therefore the first person Josh encountered was the plus-size figure of his younger sister. She was dressed in her supermarket uniform, her big tummy bulging through the blue shirt, and her black trousers tight around her big bottom and thighs, the lines of Kelly's knickers showing through the fabric.

"Hi Kelly, how are you?" Josh asked his sister as he looked at the apples.

"Oh, not too bad," said Kelly, as her gloved hands put more pears out. "And you?"

Before Josh could reply, the commotion at the toilet paper aisle got louder, followed by shouting from several people, followed by the sounds of running feet. Josh and Kelly stopped dead, looked at each other, then in amazement as a woman aged about 60 came running around the corner, her angry face looking like she had sucked a raw lime. The woman carried two large packets of toilet paper, each containing 24 rolls under each arm. She was followed by two security guards, both young men, one a black guy of African origin, the other a young Asian man.

"Madam, please come back and calm down," said the young black security guard. "There is a one packet of toilet paper per customer limit!"

"No!" screeched the irate woman. "You don't tell me what to do, you belong in a fucking zoo swinging around in your cage, going 'ooo, ooo, ooo' and eating fucking bananas all day!" As they were in the fresh fruit and vegetable section, the woman grabbed a banana and threw it at the black security guard. "Here, here's your fucking banana, go and eat it and mind your own fucking business! And the same goes for that Gook friend of yours! Who the fuck are you to tell me that I can only buy one packet of toilet paper?"

The yelling seemed to have affected the woman's throat, and she stood coughing violently, not bothering to cover her mouth at all. The second security guard was on the phone to the police, other supermarket staff had arrived on the scene, and shoppers were either getting out of the area or standing back looking at the disaster. Josh and Kelly stood in silence staring, the brother and sister too stunned to do anything at the shocking racist outburst from this crazy woman. It was like they had seen a really bad car crash.

"What the fuck do you think you're looking at you idiot boy!" screamed the woman into Josh's face, who noted that she might want to visit the aisle where they kept the mouthwash. She then turned her attention to Kelly, noticing that she wore a supermarket uniform. "As for you, you stupid girl, get your fat arse up to the manager's office and tell him I want to make an official complaint. Nobody tells me how many rolls of toilet paper I can buy in this store, nobody!"

"Ma'am, please calm down ..." Kelly began, but the woman cut her off, and as she had done with Josh, shouted directly into Kelly's face too.

"Why are you still standing there girlie, are you retarded as well as fat? Get your manager out here now! I'm a consumer and I have rights! If I want to buy every single roll of toilet paper in this fucking shop, then I will buy every roll of toilet paper in this shop! There's nothing anybody can do to stop me!"

Dropping both packets of toilet paper onto the floor, the enraged woman tore one open and began throwing the toilet rolls everywhere, her attitude clearly one of 'If I can't have these, then nobody is going to have them.'

Again, the woman burst into another fit of coughing, and Josh saw two uniformed police officers -- one a young woman with red hair, the other a young man of Indian origin - running towards the store, a very stressed-out young woman beside them. "Mum, what are you doing now?" the distraught young woman screamed as the cops sprinted over to take control of the situation.

*

What happened next was a case of one piece of bad news after another. The woman was not supposed to be in the shop, she was not supposed to be out in public at all. She was a cruise ship passenger, taken off a cruise liner that had numerous cases of COVID 19, and forced to take 14 days quarantine.

That the 14 days quarantine were to take place in one of Adelaide's five star hotels with nice food and all of the modern conveniences, with the luxury room high up affording wonderful views of the Adelaide city's southern skyline, Mount Lofty and the rest of the Adelaide Hills, and stunning views of Glenelg and the Southern Ocean from her bathroom window to the west did not satisfy the stupid old bag.

She caused nothing but trouble, refusing to cooperate with authorities to take Coronavirus tests despite a cough, but it was hard to tell if this was the result of the virus or the fact that she smoked a pack of cigarettes a day. Her first escape from quarantine, to smoke a cigarette in Rundle Mall, saw her get a warning, but she did it again the next day and was given a fine of $1,000.00, which she tore up and said she would fight all the way to the High Court in Canberra.

Today's escape to her own house and then the supermarket was the third and most spectacular, and she was arrested. However, she was completely unrepentant as she was led away by the police officers, telling the young male Indian officer and the young red-haired female officer that they had no right to arrest her, that only a 'proper policeman' could do that.

The final result was that the unfortunate people who had been in close contact with the selfish and stupid woman -- including the security guards, the police officers, her daughter and of course Josh and Kelly -- had to be tested for Coronavirus and self-isolate for 14 days.

For Josh and Kelly, this meant that they would have to spend 14 days together at home not leaving the house, while their mother packed some things and went to stay with her own sister. Leonie didn't know whether to be more concerned about the chance that one or both of her kids could get Coronavirus, or whether her polar-opposite young adult children would inevitably get on each other's nerves stuck inside the house together for 14 days.

"Please try not to kill each other," Leonie suggested to her son and daughter as she went on her way.

*

The first day of self-isolation for Josh and Kelly saw the brother and sister behave pretty much according to their personality types. Josh was an outdoors guy, he loved interacting with people and going to work, university, hanging out with friends, working out and exercising and playing football. It had been hard enough as those things one by one vanished from his life in recent weeks.

Now he was stuck inside, unable to go anywhere except the small garden and he felt like a caged lion. And as a straight young 19-year-old male, there was one thing he would miss especially -- pretty girls. There were lots of pretty girls in his university course and around the campus in general, at the gym and out exercising, who worked with him or were customers at the sports store and at the football club. Josh reminded himself that even if he wasn't stuck in self-isolation these things were gone at least temporarily, it wasn't like everyone else was out having fun and he wasn't, but it wasn't much consolation.

Josh also thought that it was false that he wouldn't be around any pretty girls, he was actually sharing 14 days quarantine with a very pretty girl. The problem was that he and the very pretty girl shared a mother and a father and therefore lots of DNA. And even if Kelly wasn't his sister, being shut up in a house with her for a fortnight didn't hold any appeal. Kelly was a fat chick. And Josh most certainly wasn't into fat chicks.

Trying to keep some semblance of a routine, Josh got up at the regular time, did a weights session in the garage, showered and had a healthy, low fat breakfast. Dressed in a tee-shirt, jeans and running shoes, Josh got his lap-top to study. Due to COVID 19 the university was not holding on-campus lectures and had moved to online learning. But the sports science degree that was Josh's major was not an easy course to study online -- it wasn't like he was studying commerce -- and Josh found it tough going. Still, he was focused and professional, and simply got on with it until the source of most disruption in the house made her presence known mid-morning.

While Josh was up and about early, home-body Kelly was treating her 14 days isolation like a holiday, and the lazy teenager had languished in her bed until close to 9.30 a.m. Finally she had gotten out of bed, brushed her teeth and hair and dressed, eaten a bowl of sugary breakfast cereal and not bothered to wash the dish, before making her way into the living room. Josh saw his younger sister enter the living room barefoot and wearing one article of clothing that she often wore, but most definitely should not at any stage.

Kelly's clothing today was a pink retro-style baby-doll dress over a white tee-shirt, very flattering on skinny girls but not fat girls like Kelly. Josh did not speak to his sister and she did not speak to her brother, for the reason she was already talking to one of her friends using face-time on her phone.

The previous year Josh had seen how a family from Port Lincoln had banished all technology from their house, and all were claiming that they were much happier without it. Josh thought that the world might have been a better place if his sister had been born into a family that did not believe in modern technology. Kelly was terrible with her phone, never off it always texting, talking and making video calls. Combined with her use of other technology, Kelly was without doubt an addict. If Kelly's phone was removed from her for a digital detox, the result would probably like a real detox for a drug addict or alcoholic, Leonie and Josh taking it in turns sitting with Kelly as she went through severe withdrawal symptoms.

Kelly of course was not the only tech-addicted teenage girl in Australia or indeed the world, but she was possibly one of the most inconsiderate and obnoxious ones. Having a loud voice anyway, Kelly's voice would get louder and louder each time she was on her phone, the teenager laughing her hyena-like laugh frequently. And she talked like that everywhere. This morning, despite the fact that her older brother was clearly studying and needed to concentrate, Kelly meandered right into the living room talking loudly on her phone to her friend Laura, who Josh had previously noted was simply another version of his sister, only having blonde hair rather than brown.

"Oh my God, oh my God!" Kelly squealed, her rolls of fat wobbling as she giggled and deposited her 104-kilogram bulk onto the sofa. "Fuck, did your dog really throw up all over your mum's new carpet? Oh my God!"

Josh sighed and glared at his giggling sister as she moved her fat bottom around on the couch. As usual, she was sitting in a most unladylike position, her fat legs open showing her pants to her brother. Josh did not want to know that Kelly was wearing white full-brief knickers with small different colored polka dots today, but thanks to his grandstand view up his sister's dress, he got to see just this.

Still, at least Kelly was wearing her knickers today. One Sunday a few weeks earlier Kelly was so lazy that she had actually forgotten to put on her knickers, which might not have been so bad except that she was wearing an ultra-short miniskirt. Josh -- and he was eternally grateful for this -- did not see it in person as he was outside watering some plants, but he sure heard his outraged mother's voice yelling at Kelly about it ordering her to go and put on her underwear. The last thing Leonie had wanted to see was her teenage daughter's vagina when she entered the living room, but thanks to Kelly sitting with her legs open while wearing no knickers she saw just this.

Kelly and Laura's loud and inane face-time conversation continued, Kelly oblivious to her brother's sighs, before Kelly stood up. "I really need to go to the toilet, I've got to have a poo," she announced to her friend and her disturbed brother.

"So do I," Josh heard Laura say on the phone.

"Oh, how much of a coincidence is that? We both need to go for a shit at the same time!" yelled out the overly excited Kelly.

Josh didn't think it was that much of coincidence. Both Kelly and Laura ate so much food that inevitably this was going to affect their digestive processes and result in them needing to visit the toilet more often than people who did not overeat.

Kelly and Laura kept right on with their face-time call as Kelly walked to the toilet on her bare feet, Laura doing the exact same thing at her own house. Going into the lavatory, Kelly closed and locked the door and put down the toilet seat.

"My brother never puts the toilet seat down, he is so inconsiderate," Kelly complained to Laura, who at her own house had encountered the same problem courtesy of two younger brothers.

Putting down her phone temporarily on the cistern, Kelly lifted up her dress to show her full-brief polka dot panties, which she pulled down to her ankles. At the back of Kelly, the fat white cheeks of her bare bottom were now on display, but not for long as she sat down on the toilet and began to piss, picking up the phone to talk to Laura.

Kelly sat on the toilet with her legs wide apart, showing that while she did shave her legs and her armpits, the same was not true of her pubic hair. Kelly's crotch resembled a jungle and a throwback to 1970s porn, a massive bush of dark curly pubic hair growing all over the teenager's feminine mound and her genitals. Kelly's pussy, visible through all the young girl's pubes, was slim and oval-shaped, pink in color.

She continued to sit on the toilet with her knickers around her ankles and her legs wide open as she emptied her bowels, Laura on the toilet doing the same at her own house. Both girls were completely unashamed about continuing their face-time chat while they were pooing on the toilet, talking incessantly even as they unwound toilet paper from the rolls and used it to wipe their bottoms.

In the living room, Josh was relieved Kelly was out of the room, but disturbed by the fact that his sister had given way too much information about her toilet habits, not that this was unusual. Nor was it unusual for Kelly to have face-time conversations with her friends while she was sitting on the loo. It was bad enough for Kelly to text or look up things on her phone while on the toilet, and while having an actual phone call was weird enough, actually doing face-time was just bizarre. But then again, that was Kelly.

Although Kelly was obviously out of the room, Josh could still hear his younger sister's loud voice and raucous laughter. Thanks to the small house, he had also heard the splashing, tinkling sounds of Kelly peeing on the toilet, then the intermittent sounds of her advancing the toilet roll every time she wiped her fat arse. However, as she was behind a closed and locked toilet door her voice and laugh weren't as annoying as when she was in the living room while he was trying to study.

After about seven minutes or so, Josh heard his sister flush the toilet and wash her hands, before returning to the living room still on her video call to her friend. Seemingly oblivious to her brother trying to concentrate or possibly doing it to get on his nerves, Kelly stood right next to him talking to Laura.

This might not have been such a problem, but for the topic of conversation. Having both spent seven minutes sitting on their respective toilets, Kelly and Laura now felt the need to discuss these events with each other, again in explicit details and with loud voices.

Josh thought that Kelly's face-time chat with Laura might have lasted their entire 14 days isolation -- it seemed to last that long and a few extra days on top -- but to Josh's dismay it was still only early afternoon when his sister finally ended the call.

Not that this ended her obnoxious behavior, Kelly made her way in and out of the living room noisily drinking soft drink, and other times loudly munching on potato chips and chocolate biscuits. She had other loud calls with her other friends, and at other times was listening to music and watching movies in her bedroom. Despite having earphones, Kelly did not use them, playing her music far too loud and annoying her brother, who held his tongue.

By evening, Josh wanted to take his younger sister's mobile phone and shove it somewhere tight and dark. But there were two problems with this plan. One was that Josh obviously did not want to see Kelly's anus and secondly even if he did attempt to shove the phone up his younger sister's rectum, he doubted he could find Kelly's arsehole anyway given how much fat was around her bum.

Josh was in the kitchen, microwaving a healthy low fat dinner which he intended to eat with some fresh fruit for dessert. Had Josh and Kelly been born 20 years earlier and the Coronavirus outbreak in the year 2000 rather than 2020, then Kelly's access to unhealthy take away food would have been restricted during self-quarantine and she might have had to improve her diet. But as it was the modern day, Kelly had access to apps on her phone to order food, and a large pizza arrived at the same time.

"You want some pizza Josh, rather than that boring crap?" Kelly asked, indicating her brother's healthy, low fat dinner.

"Um, no thanks Kelly," said Josh, looking at Kelly's pizza with distaste.

"Suit yourself then, more for me," said Kelly.

The siblings sat in the living room eating tea, sitting far apart from each other. As usual, Kelly sat with her legs open showing off her knickers while stuffing her fat face with pizza, washed down with soft drink and ice cream for dessert, Josh noticing that his sister ate the entire family sized pizza and at least three helpings of ice cream.

Kelly then retreated to her bedroom, leaving her plate, glass and ice-cream bowl on the table in the living room, Josh having to do both his own dishes as well as his sister's and tidy up. He sighed deeply. It had been a long day, and there were 13 more days of this to come. He tried to find a positive and could find only one. It had been Kelly's time of the month the weekend before, so at least he wouldn't be self-isolating with his sister when she had PMS.

Josh took the empty pizza box out to the recycling bin, again disbelieving that his sister had eaten an entire family sized pizza covered in cheese, sausage and other processed meats, then three bowls of ice-cream on top of that. No wonder she was so fat. But oh well, it wasn't his problem. After eating an entire pizza, it would be Kelly's problem when she went to the toilet tomorrow.

*

As it turned out, the consumption of an entire family sized pizza and the inevitable effect on Kelly's bowels proved to be Josh's problem too. He was outside watering the plants when the call of nature got Kelly up early, and he was glad to be outside while Kelly was pooing on the toilet.

However, when he returned inside after Kelly finished on the loo, he quickly found out that Kelly had again failed to spray any air freshener around, and also that the smell had followed her back from the toilet, the gagging Josh frantically opening windows and spraying toilet freshener around.

Oblivious, Kelly sat barefoot in an oversized tee-shirt over panties in the kitchen devouring high sugar content cereal followed by four slices of white bread layered thick with peanut butter and strawberry jam, before taking a shower and leaving her wet towel on the floor for her brother to pick up.

Today, Kelly's choice of clothes were a tee-shirt and jeans way too tight for her, Kelly's fat stomach and enormous tits straining the fabric of her shirt, her mid-riff creating a massive muffin top. While Kelly's jeans meant that Josh couldn't see his sister's knickers when she was sitting with her legs apart, he could see the waist elastic of her panties over the top of her jeans, and that the color knickers Kelly wore today were apricot.