Siblings Stuck In Self Quarantine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I um, think I might do, um, some dusting," said Kelly, her fat face flushed.

"I um, can see some weeds that need to get pulled out," said Josh, heading for the garden bed.

The brother and sister spent the rest of the day turning each other on. Kelly admired her brother's fine figure, and Josh in turn admired Kelly's fat 18-year-old figure. Again, Kelly would open and close, and cross and uncross her fat legs in front of her brother, affording him glimpses of her pink panties up her short skirt.

That evening, Josh and Kelly ate their tea together in the lounge while watching television. They started at opposite ends of the couch, but the siblings slowly edged closer and closer together during the evening, and by the time they were ready for bed they were right up against each other more like lovers than a brother and sister.

When it was time to go to bed, Josh and Kelly stared into each other's eyes, desire running through every cell in their body, Josh feeling his erection growing and Kelly her panties getting damp between her legs. However, the words 'sibling' and 'inappropriate' crossed their minds at the same moment, and they quickly moved away from each other. Kelly stood up because she was a girl, however as Josh unlike his sister obviously wasn't a girl, he could not without giving away his desires.

"I think it's time for bed," said Kelly.

"Yes, I think so too, I'll see you tomorrow Kelly," said Josh.

Josh waited until his erection went down until he made his way towards his bedroom, and by this time Kelly was taking a shower. Kelly's young body was indeed naked and under the shower, her big teenage tits, her fat arse and her full bush of pubic hair covered in suds and bubbles, more soap and water running down Kelly's chubby legs to her bare feet.

Josh of course could not see his sister showering, he could only imagine it, but the mental images were enough to send blood to his groin and give him another erection. In the bathroom, Kelly finished her shower, turned off the taps and dried off. The young girl put on some fresh panties -- white full brief knickers with yellow waist and leg elastic and yellow flowers on the cotton -- and then an oversized tee-shirt. She picked up her shirt and skirt she had been wearing, but as she went to pick up the pink knickers she had worn that day, she stopped.

Kelly recalled her brother sniffing her dirty white knickers the day earlier, and her clitoris tingled at the thought. Deciding to leave Josh a present to enjoy, Kelly left her pink panties, the double cotton saddle covered in snatch stains, on the bathroom bench. Brushing her hair, the fat barefoot teenager made her way to bed, noticing that Josh was straight into the bathroom after she had exited it.

This time, Josh remembered to close the bathroom door, and he salivated at the sight of his younger sister's pink full brief panties on the bench. His trembling fingers picked them up and soon he was enjoying the wonderful snatch smells from his younger sister's vagina on her knickers. The feminine scents that filled his nostrils ensured that Josh's erection was throbbing, and soon his pants were down Josh masturbating furiously as he continued to smell Kelly's knickers, both the damp cotton saddle and the back panel where the panties would have gone between the cheeks of Kelly's fat arse and made contact with her anus.

Kelly knew her brother was jacking off over her panties, and the fat and horny teenager was so turned on that she knew there was only one solution. Closing her bedroom door, Kelly took her trusted double-dildo sex toy out of the drawer, lay back on the bed, opened her legs, pulled her floral knickers down to her thighs and inserted the sex toy, the fat teenager gasping as the appendages went up her pussy and her arsehole. Kelly writhed her plump teenage body on the bed, the toes on her bare feet clenching and unclenching as she imagined her brother sniffing her knickers and jerking off over them.

After about ten more minutes, the brother and sister both needed tissues -- plenty of tissues. Josh needed them to ejaculate into after cumming while smelling Kelly's knickers, and Kelly's snatch was plenty sticky as she reached her own orgasm, the fat teen needing tissues to dry herself between her legs before pulling her knickers up and going to sleep.

*

The next morning dawned quite wet over Adelaide, and Josh and Kelly were both up and about early. Josh saw Kelly heading for the toilet still wearing her nightwear, the overweight barefoot teenager carrying her phone texting as she went.

Josh heard Kelly close and lock the toilet door, and he glanced into his younger sister's bedroom, going rigid and his eyes wide as he saw her sex toy on the bedside table, which Kelly had forgotten to put away. With Kelly on the toilet, she obviously wasn't going to catch him if he went into her bedroom, so Josh with a growing erection went in there.

His sweaty hands picked up Kelly's sex toy, and he touched the appendages, imagining the large one going up his younger sister's pussy and the smaller one up her bum. Josh sniffed the large dildo, hoping to smell Kelly's pussy, but too much time had passed since his sibling had used it and any smells from Kelly's vagina had long gone.

Josh ambled to the lavatory where he stood outside the closed and locked toilet door, thinking about how he had rescued Kelly when she had a toilet paper problem the morning before. Josh wished that the door was open so that he could see his sister doing such private things on the toilet, but of course the door was closed so he could only imagine it. Josh heard Kelly advancing the toilet roll, and thought that if he could be an inanimate object for the day, then he would choose the toilet seat because then he would have his younger sister's fat naked bottom sitting on him.

Behind the toilet door, the barefoot Kelly sat on the toilet with her white full brief knickers with yellow flowers down around her ankles, her ample stores of blubber around her tummy and midriff bulging the material of her tee-shirt. Kelly's fat legs were wide open, showing her full bush of dark pubic hair and her pretty pink vagina. Every time Kelly went poo her pretty face took on a cute look as she moved her bowels, before getting toilet paper and wiping her arse.

Normally Kelly used her phone obsessively while sitting on the loo, but today the phone sat on the toilet cistern. Kelly was more interested in other things. The young girl knew her brother was outside the bathroom door while she was on the toilet, getting his rocks off imagining what she looked like, and it turned Kelly on no end. Kelly fantasized about throwing the toilet door open so her brother could see her lowered panties and her hairy snatch, but of course she did not, continuing to defecate into the toilet bowl.

Outside the bathroom, the fully erect Josh had a moment of clarity and severely mentally reprimanded himself for thinking weird shit about his sister especially while she was on the toilet having a poo, and he departed from the hallway and to the garage to do his weights, hoping this would be the distraction from Kelly that he needed.

It might have worked, had Kelly after finishing on the toilet not made an appearance in the garage five minutes later. The fat teenager was still barefoot, but now dressed in a yellow tee-shirt and a pair of black active-wear leggings, her long brown hair in a pony-tail.

Kelly's active-wear leggings certainly caught Josh's attention. Normally he disliked her wearing such clothes as they did not flatter a fat chick like Kelly at all, but today the sight of his sister's massive oversized arse and chubby legs clad in lycra worked as well as Viagra, and with Josh wearing tight shorts he would now have a considerable problem to hide from his overweight sibling.

"Hey Josh, how are the weights going this morning?" Kelly asked.

"Yeah, pretty good thanks Kelly," Josh replied.

"Josh, I've been thinking about how I should do more exercise," said Kelly. "You're really fit and you like weights. Maybe I should do some weights too? Could you please show me a few things, if it's okay?"

For Josh, it was more than okay. "Sure Kelly," he said, very keen to guide his big little sister around the home gym and do some starter weights with her.

Kelly was keen to learn, but far more keen to check out her fit and handsome older brother in his tank top and tight shorts. For Josh's part, he was enjoying guiding his overweight sibling through the first session of weights she had done in her 18 years on Earth to date. But even more he enjoyed perving on Kelly's bare feet, her big tits pushing the front of her tee-shirt, the lycra of her leggings tight around her butt showing her panty lines, Kelly constantly having to stop and adjust the ill-fitting active wear.

"These leggings don't fit comfortably," said Kelly as she adjusted yet another wedgie out of her fat bottom. She stopped. "It would probably just be easier if I did this in my knickers."

Without waiting for a response Kelly pulled down and stepped out of her lycra leggings, leaving the fat teenager only wearing her knickers on her bottom half. "That feels better," said Kelly, putting her leggings to one side and leaving Josh with a real problem in hiding an increasing erection problem as he guided his panty-clad sister around showing her the correct weight techniques. Things only got worse when Kelly bent over, as Josh could see her fat ass in the air and between her legs the shape of her vulva in her cotton knickers. Kelly's fat legs now completely uncovered added to Josh's excitement.

When the session came to an end, Kelly put a brilliant smile on her fat face. "Thank you so much Josh, I really enjoyed working out with you. We'll have to do it more often."

"You're pretty good at it Kelly, you're a natural," Josh said, unable to keep his eyes off his fat sister as she stood in front of him barefoot and wearing her tee-shirt and panties.

"That's because you're a good teacher, Josh." With that, his half-dressed sister flung her arms around him, and the siblings embraced in a tight hug. Like yesterday after Josh rescued Kelly when she got stranded on the loo with no toilet paper to wipe her bottom, they embraced far longer and far tighter than any brother and sister should. Kelly could feel her brother's erection against her fat thigh close to her knickers, and inside her underpants the teenager's hairy snatch started to get moist. Josh wanted to touch his sister's fat arse through the soft cotton fabric of her panties, but could not get up the nerve to do so.

Although neither sibling really wanted to, Josh and Kelly eventually stopped embracing and went inside, Josh admiring Kelly's panty-covered fat arse as the barefoot teen led the way inside. Both Josh and Kelly showered separately of course, but each wished the other was showering with their sibling.

As Kelly showered, the fat teenager's hairy bush filled with suds and bubbles as she cleaned herself between her legs, she wished her brother was in the shower with her washing her genitals for her. Kelly thought about how she could see her brother's impressive cock if he was also naked in the shower with her, and how much she would like to play with her brother's dick, stroking it, caressing it and jerking him off then going down to give him fellatio.

When it was Josh's turn in the shower, he imagined his naked fat sister was in there with him, and his erection throbbed. Josh played with himself under the water, the young man wishing that it was Kelly's fingers on his dick rather than his own.

The gloomy, overcast skies and rain persisted over Adelaide as Josh and Kelly met up in the kitchen, Josh wearing jeans, a tee-shirt and sneakers, Kelly wearing an old pink sweater and black sweat pants, her feet bare as was often the case. Josh again felt a stirring in his groin. Even in old clothes Kelly looked hot.

"I don't feel so bad about staying inside when the weather is like this," said Josh.

"Me either," said Kelly. She noticed that her brother had taken the vacuum cleaner out. "Let me give you a hand with some of the housework."

The brother and sister got stuck into their chores, Josh enjoying a great sight when he saw Kelly bent over brushing the toilet. Not only could he see his sister's big fat arse, but Kelly's sweat pants had come down and Kelly's white full brief knickers with pretty pink flowers could be seen. Kelly enjoyed seeing her brother up a ladder dusting some of the light fittings in the living room, and her brother's tee-shirt rode up, showing his fine six pack abs.

During the afternoon, the rain still falling outside Josh and Kelly mainly concentrated on online activities, Josh noticing that Kelly was now much more considerate, and not obnoxious when talking with her friends on her phone like she usually was.

"How about we order in some Chinese food and watch a DVD?" Kelly suggested as dusk fell over South Australia, the wet day turning into a wet night.

"Sounds good to me," said Josh. "Do you have any good DVD's you'd like to watch?"

Kelly picked out two from the collection. "There's this one," she said, holding out the first DVD. "It's where two teenagers with cancer meet and fall in love in the oncology ward."

Josh looked dismayed. "And the second one?"

"It's a horror movie about how monsters from the sea attack a college town in California."

"Movie two, definitely movie two," said Josh.

"You're absolutely sure about that?" Kelly giggled.

"Definitely sure, movies about sea monsters yes, movies about teenagers with cancer no."

The brother and sister received their takeaway order, and went into the living room to eat their dinner and watch their DVD. They initially sat next to each other while they were eating, but when finished Josh kicked off his sneakers and lay down on the couch. Without a word, Kelly also lay down, the fat teenager snuggling up close to her brother, pushing her bum into her brother's groin and feeling the unmistakable signs of excitement.

Again while knowing they were brother and sister and they shouldn't be in this position spooning together on the couch, Josh and Kelly got closer and closer, Josh putting his arm around his sister like they were lovers not siblings. Kelly ran her bare feet up and down her brother's leg, her teenage toes flexing on the denim of his jeans.

They stayed like this for the duration of the movie, which although was a horror movie was too laughably bad to be scary. While set in California, the movie was in fact shot on the Queensland Gold Coast, and thanks to some very poor editing and the film's low budget, some parts of this were obvious.

"Did you see those Australians trying to talk with American accents?" Josh asked as he turned off the DVD.

Kelly laughed. "Yeah, and I thought it was bad when Americans tried to talk with Australian accents. And that scene where they showed the sunrise over the ocean? Yeah, it was a nice shot, but somehow I don't think the sun rises over the Pacific Ocean in California like it does in Queensland."

"Yeah, I noticed that too," said Josh. "And in a couple of shots you could see the Q1 tower and the other buildings at Surfers Paradise. Then in a scene in the city -- which was obviously shot in Brisbane -- you could see cars clearly driving on the left hand side of the road and the Story Bridge in the background."

Kelly again giggled. "I saw that too, and I'm not a film editor."

"Oh well, it was so bad it was good, I enjoyed at least," said Josh.

"Me too," Kelly agreed. "And I loved watching it with you too."

Josh and Kelly stared into each other's eyes, both filled with desire. However, unlike in previous days when they had both stopped when their feelings were getting too much, this time they continued to lie together on the couch looking at each other. Josh's erection got harder, and in her knickers, Kelly's pussy got damper.

The brother and sister moved their faces closer together, and kissed on the lips. Josh and Kelly kissed lightly at first, inappropriate for siblings to do so, but soon things heated up when they French kissed on the lips, their tongues intertwining.

Kelly felt the tingling between her legs as she and her brother made out, the toes on her bare feet clenching and unclenching. The kissing soon turned to full-on making out, Josh feeling Kelly's massive teenage tits through her jumper, and fondling her fat torso, coveting the blubber of his younger sister's body that this covered.

Josh felt his sister's eager young fingers at his groin, fondling his erection through his jeans and opening the zipper. He kissed Kelly more deeply, feeling her warm tongue on his mouth, and moved his hands from his sister's tits to her over-sized bum, feeling the elastic of his plus-sized sister's knickers and her plump bum through her sweat pants, to which Kelly giggled and squirmed.

The brother and sister stopped making out to draw some breath, and the giggling Kelly whispered to her brother while fondling his groin, "I can't wait to get your dick in my mouth, then up my pussy."

The thought of Kelly giving him fellatio then fucking her turned Josh on to the level of being in outer space, but that Kelly had said them made him stop for a second. This was his sister. He was her brother. This was inappropriate on every level. "Um Kelly, wait do you think we should be doing this?"

Kelly laughed. "Doing what Josh?"

"Well, what we're doing right now, we're brother and sister. We shouldn't be doing this."

"You're right, we are brother and sister, and we definitely shouldn't be making out together before having sex," said Kelly. "And until a few days ago, I never would have thought about doing something like this with you. Maybe it's this whole two week quarantine thing driving us mad? But you want me, don't you? I know I sure as fuck want you."

"Yeah, I do want you Kelly," said Josh, looking at his pretty plus-sized sister with adrenaline pumping through his body, imagining her in her bra and knickers then completely naked. "But, don't you think it's wrong?"

"Wrong, definitely," said Kelly. "But look at it this way. We're siblings, yes. However we're both over 18, so adults. One of us isn't pressuring or blackmailing the other into doing this, so its mutual consent, we both want to do this. We're completely alone, so nobody else will ever hear of this and what they don't know can't hurt them. And with you wearing a condom when you fuck me, I won't get pregnant and give birth to an albino asthmatic baby with webbed fingers and toes in nine months' time."

"True," agreed Josh. He then thought about the last thing Kelly had said. "Fuck, I don't have any condoms."

"Well, lucky for us I do," said Kelly.

Josh was surprised. "Really? You have condoms?"

"Of course, for guys to wear when they fuck me," said Kelly matter-of-factly. Her pretty face took on a teasing look. "We're you thinking that I haven't had sex before because I'm so fat?"

"No, no," said Josh, "It's just that ..."

"You can't believe your younger sister likes sex a lot and has let quite a few guys get into her knickers and fuck her?" Kelly giggled. "Trust me, a lot of guys like to fuck fat chicks like me. I never thought you would be one of them though, Josh."

"What, that I'd want to screw an overweight girl or my own sister?" Josh laughed.

"Both," giggled Kelly.

"You're perfect at any size Kelly, I don't think of you as fat," Josh assured his younger sibling.

Kelly again laughed. "Josh, you don't need to suck up to me to fuck me, you're already getting into my pants tonight. Now come on, let's get into Mum's bedroom so we have more space."

After a short detour into Kelly's bedroom to collect condoms, Josh and Kelly were soon making out again, this time writhing around on their mother's double bed, Josh fully erect and Kelly so wet it was like the teenager was on her period.