Siblings Stuck In Self Quarantine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh decided to do some housework -- dusting, mopping and vacuuming before commencing study -- but the only contribution Kelly made while sitting in the living room texting on her phone was to lift her bare feet as her brother pushed the vacuum cleaner around the rug.

The rest of the day saw Josh working around the house and studying, while Kelly lounged around eating and making a nuisance of herself, gossiping on her phone and playing music too loudly. Dinner that night for Kelly was a delivered Indian take away swimming in fat and devoid of all vegetables aside from onions delivered to the door by an online service, which had the same effect on her digestive system as the pizza the day before when it came time for Kelly to sit on the toilet the following morning.

The third day was just more of the same, hard-working and healthy Josh driven mad by his lazy, messy and inconsiderate sister, today showing off her fat legs in a pair of short denim shorts and her tits with a blouse that showed a lot of her ample cleavage.

In the morning, Josh had not just found Kelly's wet towel on the bathroom floor, but her knickers too, white full brief cotton panties with blue flowers. Josh stared down at Kelly's pants, the panty saddle upwards and showing Kelly's creamy colored snatch stains. Josh knew the feminine stains on these massive panties came from his sister's vagina, and this disturbed him.

Josh had tried to broach some of the issues with Kelly -- not the issue with her dirty knickers obviously as this was way too weird - but her huffy response was to storm away on her bare feet while looking at her phone one time, and the other telling her brother in her whiny voice that 'she was stuck in self quarantine too, and he should suck it up and stop complaining.'

When their mother got in touch with them online, Josh and Kelly played down their differences not wanting to worry her, but eating tea that evening the tension between brother and sister was clear. Kelly did not order in food that evening, but cooked herself up a large amount of creamy pasta, covered in cheese which she stuffed into her mouth, followed by six chocolate biscuits for her dessert. Josh, eating his healthy microwave dinner, looked at his chubby barefoot sister as she fed her face, wondering how much more he could take of this for another 11 days.

Josh was still thinking this as he was getting ready for bed. His bedroom door was open, and Kelly passed by making for her own bedroom having brushed her teeth, the teenager's fat body attired in an oversized tee-shirt over white knickers.

Having not seen her brother, Kelly got an itch on one of her bare feet and bent over to sate it, unknowingly thrusting her arse in her brother's direction. Josh watched as his fat sister bent forward, her shirt riding up to show her fat legs and her massive white full-brief panties that covered her fat arse. Normally this would have repulsed him and he would have looked away, but this time something seemed to malfunction in his brain.

Josh could not stop staring at his sister's underwear clad arse, and he could see the shape of Kelly's vagina in her white knickers. He could see how fat his sister was, but while obesity in women normally repulsed him, this time he observed Kelly's young body covered in fat and he liked what he saw. If he didn't, why was his erection rising in his boxers? This was weird and sick, not only was he perving on a fat chick's knickers and her arse, the fat chick was his own sister.

Yet Josh could not look away, and was still staring as Kelly straightened up then turned to see her brother staring at her bottom, Josh looking away at the wall a second too quickly. Kelly looked quizzically at her brother, the teenagers looked at each other awkwardly at each other avoiding eye contact and not speaking and then Kelly went on her way to bed.

In his bedroom, Josh's heart was racing. Had Kelly caught him checking out her knickers and her arse? Shit! No, she must have drawn some other conclusion. In fact, she could only draw another conclusion because Kelly and Josh were brother and sister, and there was no way he was attracted to his sibling. It was an odd moment, nothing more and nothing less, no doubt brought on by the stress of the events of recent months culminating in the siblings isolating together. That was the only possible explanation.

Yet as he tried to go to sleep, Josh could not stop obsessing about his sister, and under the covers he sported a very impressive erection as Kelly refused to leave his imagination. Josh's hand slipped down under the covers, and took hold of his hard shaft jerking himself off back and forward ...

In the next bedroom, Kelly got her bare feet and fat body under the covers, and her own mind ran at a million miles an hour. Had her older brother been checking out her bottom and her knickers? No, this was too weird, it had to be something else he was looking at. But Kelly had been up-skirted before, and had caught several guys -- probably fat fetishists -- perving up her skirt or dress at her knickers. Her brother's guilty look and reaction was just like that. No, just no, there had to be another explanation.

But like her brother, Kelly kept thinking over and over about this, and the strange thing was that while she thought it weird, it kind of made her excited too. So much that between her legs, Kelly felt her clit tingling and her panties getting damp. Kelly's fingers soon found their way down the front of her knickers, through her forest of pubic hair and to her vulva, the teenager having a good rummage around inside her knickers, her sticky fingers circling her clitoris.

*

Josh and Kelly both awoke early after strange erotic dreams. Josh was getting a blow job from a beautiful naked woman he could not see, until the moment just before he awoke seconds before a wet dream and the mysterious girl giving him fellatio revealed herself as his own sister.

In Kelly's dream, she was naked in the shower, a mysterious man who she could not see watching her as she washed her fat young teenage body, staring at her bare breasts, bottom and pussy. It wasn't until she awoke that she saw that the voyeur watching her was her own brother.

Kelly did her usual trick of leaving her knickers on the bathroom floor after her actual shower, and Josh was the one to find them. But while annoyed at his sister for leaving her undies on the floor yesterday, today it was a whole different story.

Josh looked down at Kelly's pants, the same white cotton full brief panties she had worn to bed overnight. Again, as yesterday he could see the saddle of Kelly's knickers, and the creamy feminine stains left by his sister's vulva. Josh felt his heart racing, his face start sweating and his erection rising as he stared at Kelly's knickers.

Despite his conscience telling him not to, he reached down and picked up Kelly's underpants. He held out the white knickers, so big that they resembled a parachute. He thought about how these covered Kelly's pussy and her bottom. Then, with a throbbing erection, Josh raised Kelly's knickers to his nose and took a deep sniff of the saddle.

It was like he was in heaven. Kelly's pussy smelled so good, musty and feminine, alluring and exciting. Josh pondered what his sister's vagina looked like, and thought back a few months ago to when their mother was furious at Kelly for forgetting to put her knickers on given she was wearing a short skirt that day. At the time Josh had been so thankful that he hadn't seen this, but now he wished he had been in the house and seen his knicker-less sister's snatch up her skirt. Obviously, Josh had never seen his younger sister's genitals before.

More smells of teenage twat entered Josh's nasal passages, and he stroked his erection. So obsessed was Josh with his fat sister's panties that he didn't notice he had made a fundamental error -- forgetting to close the bathroom door. Now the fat sister who owned the knickers was going past on her bare feet, glanced into the bathroom and stopped rigid at the sight of her older brother holding and smelling her dirty panties.

Kelly felt shocked at first, weirded out and felt more than a little violated, but at the same time and much like last night when Josh had been checking out her bum, turned on. Kelly moved away so that she could see her brother, but that he would not see her, and continued to watch him sniffing at her knickers.

The teenager got more and more turned on the harder her brother got as he sniffed her panties, and soon the knickers Kelly was wearing now got increasingly damp as her clitoris tingled between her legs. She looked at her brother's massive erection in his boxers and she thought about how great it would be to see the real thing, not to mention to touch it, play with it and suck upon it.

So horny was Kelly that there was only one solution. The fat teenager quietly returned to her bedroom, and closed and locked the door. Kelly lifted her skirt, pulled down her yellow full brief knickers and slid them down to her ankles, stepping her bare feet out of them. The knicker-less 18-year-old then went over to her bedside drawers, reached into one and pulled out an interesting pink object with two appendages.

The first appendage was the size of a penis, the second much thinner as it was designed to go up a place much tighter than a vagina. Kelly lay on the bad, spread her legs showing her hairy pussy, and then inserted the sex toy, the large appendage up her front bottom, the small appendage going up into Kelly's hot, tight back bottom.

Loving the feeling of the phallic object up her vagina and anus, Kelly began to masturbate with it, sliding it back and forward, turning on the vibrator so that the pleasure to her pussy magnified. The fat teenager moaned and squirmed on her bed, the toes on her cute, chubby bare feet clenching and unclenching as she masturbated.

In the bathroom, panty-sniffing Josh could take it no longer. He replaced his sister's panties on the floor least she get suspicious, and went to his own bedroom, like Kelly closing and locking the door. Josh only stopped long enough to grab a big handful of tissues.

In their adjacent bedrooms, both siblings masturbated furiously, Josh jerking himself so hard that it seemed like he might rip his penis right off. Kelly's sex toy was saturated with sticky pussy juice as the fat teenager went to town on her hairy box, the smaller appendage up her anus adding to the pleasure. Josh masturbated over smelling his fat sister's knickers, the fat sister masturbated over her brother sniffing her panties.

Orgasm came quickly for the brother and sister, Josh spraying a tidal wave of white semen into the tissues, Kelly's bare toes clenching and the teenager moaning and suppressing a squeal of delight as she came. Kelly's sticky orgasm soon made her bedroom smell of pussy.

Extricating the sex toy from her vagina and her arsehole, Kelly stood up. Her fat wobbled in her shirt as the naked teenager got some tissues to clean her toy, then more tissues which she bunched up, dipping them between her legs to clean her vagina, before pulling up her knickers.

*

Previously, Josh had hated it when his sister sat with her legs open while wearing a short skirt or dress showing off her knickers, as seeing between Kelly's fat thighs and the color of her knickers for the day was not something he wanted to see. Today, he loved seeing his fat sister lounging around letting her legs drift apart, as he could see her panties in all their glory.

Likewise, Kelly had simply sat with her legs apart because she was an unladylike slob and was indifferent to the fact that her brother could see her pants, today knowing that her knickers turned on her brother Kelly did it deliberately, allowing her legs to drift apart to display her panty fabric to her brother.

She would bend over when he was around, correct her knickers around her bum and her box through her skirt and adjust her bra through her shirt, jiggling her big young boobies around until they were comfortable. This had the desired effect and turned Josh on no end, and another thing that he found a turn on with his overweight sister was watching her eat unhealthy food. Before he had disapproved of Kelly's bad diet.

Kelly had been unusually nice and friendly too, and when they were talking she had been twirling strands of her long brown hair in her fingers. Was Kelly flirting with him? No, that wasn't possible. Josh of course didn't know that Kelly had seen him smelling her knickers left on the bathroom floor that morning. But then why was she giving him the impression of flirting?

By evening, Josh was worrying about his weird feelings and fantasies about his sister, and knew he had to put this right. He couldn't go out anywhere due to quarantine, but he was a guy with a lap top and internet access so the solution was simple. Josh would go into his bedroom, close and lock the door and watch some straight heterosexual porn between unrelated slim, fit and good-looking young men and women and his problem would be solved.

Getting onto the porn site he liked, Josh started to watch a porno about a cheerleader and a jock, but his attention wondered and he gave up on it halfway through. And before he knew what he was doing, he was watching and thoroughly enjoying other pornos from another group on this site. One was about a young man who accompanies his best friend home from college, only to get seduced by the friend's fat divorced single mother. The second was about a young rock star who had the choice of many young female groupies, only to choose the fat girl. The third was a lesbian porno, about a fat girl and her fit female personal trainer, who decided that they would rather spend work out time checking out the boxes between their legs rather than doing box jump sets. So much from distracting himself from his flirty fat sister.

*

The next morning, Josh was watering plants on the back patio, while Kelly was still inside. It was still pretty early and Josh hadn't seen her yet. This was until he got a video call on his phone, and his sister's number came up.

Surprised, Josh answered it, and immediately Kelly's pretty face appeared on the screen, her long brown hair tied up in loose pig tails.

"Hi Kelly," said Josh, a bit confused why Kelly would call him on her phone. "Nice of you to call."

Kelly smiled. "I didn't have much choice, I really need your help."

"Sure Sis, happy to help you anytime, what's wrong?"

Kelly laughed lightly. "Josh, this is really embarrassing, but I'm on the toilet and I ran out of paper and now I'm stranded. Could you please get me some more toilet paper?"

Josh's heart immediately seemed to leap out of his chest. He couldn't believe he could see his sister while she was sitting on the toilet, not all of her obviously just her face, but regardless, she was talking to him on her phone while she was using the loo. He couldn't believe it.

"Josh, you okay?" Kelly asked, noticing her brother's odd expression.

"Um, yes, so ah, Kelly would you like to get you um ah, a roll of toilet paper and pass it through you to the toilet door?"

"That was kind of the general idea, Josh," Kelly replied.

"Okay, I'll get you some and be right with you Kelly, sit tight," Josh said.

"Well, I can't go anywhere, I'm sitting on the toilet with no loo paper," said Kelly.

Josh finished the call with Kelly, then raced into the house to come to his younger sister's rescue. The young man sprinted into the bathroom, opened the cupboard and removed a roll of nice soft toilet tissue and making haste for the toilet, where he knocked on the closed and locked door.

"Kelly, I've got your toilet paper for you," he called out.

"Thanks so much Josh, you're a life saver. I'll just open the door a short way and you can pass it to me. Oh and Josh, breathe through your mouth," she giggled.

Josh heeded his sister's advice about breathing through his mouth, and Kelly opened the toilet door halfway. Josh could see his pretty plus-sized sister sitting on the toilet, her long dark brown hair in loose pig-tails. He could see most of Kelly's left leg from this angle, and the pink full-brief panties she was wearing down around her ankles and her bare feet.

From where Kelly's knee was positioned, Josh knew his sister was sitting on the loo with her legs wide open, but the door was closed enough to block any view of Kelly's pussy, much to Josh's disappointment.

Kelly's hand emerged to take the new roll of toilet paper. "Thanks again, big brother!" Kelly called as she took her new loo paper and closed and locked the toilet door once more.

"That's okay Kelly," Josh said.

He heard Kelly changing the toilet roll over, she let out a cute little fart, then some plop-plop-plop noises in the toilet bowl as Kelly again moved her bowels, followed by the sounds of her unwinding some toilet paper to wipe her dirty bottom.

Realizing it was inappropriate to be standing outside the toilet door while his younger sister was on the loo, Josh turned and went outside back to the patio, feeling like he was floating on a cloud. He had just been a hero and rescued a pretty damsel in distress, and felt so good about it, so good in fact that he had an erection. Josh tried to tell himself that he hadn't rescued a damsel in distress, he had just passed his sister more toilet paper when she needed it, but still he kept feeling like he was living out a fantasy.

Inside the toilet, the damsel in distress thing was making young Kelly feel pretty good too. The fat teenager looked down at her hairy pussy, then further down to her bare feet and pretty pink knickers, and squirmed her plump bare bottom on the toilet seat as her clitoris reacted to the thoughts of how a handsome young man had rescued her when she misjudged how much toilet paper she would need and got stranded. Kelly reminded herself that the handsome young man who rescued her was her own brother, and that she shouldn't think like that, but her imagination didn't seem to be listening. Nor was her vagina. Every time Kelly used loo paper, the toilet tissue would stick to Kelly's aroused pussy before the teenager dragged it backwards to her anus to wipe her bottom.

On the patio, Josh was able to hear when Kelly flushed the toilet and imagined what she looked like pulling up her knickers, then ran the taps to wash her hands. The back door opened and out came Kelly's fat figure looking so pretty barefoot, dressed in pink and with her hair in pigtails.

Kelly was carrying the empty cardboard tube from the first toilet roll, which she disposed of in the recycling bin, then approached her brother. "Thanks again for rescuing me Josh, I would have had a big problem without you. And at least we had more toilet paper, considering all the panic buying."

Josh smiled. "Please Kelly, it's okay, I wouldn't just leave you there, would I?"

Kelly smiled, making her plump face even prettier. "At least let me thank you with a hug. I know we're not supposed to hug, you know social distancing and all that, but any guy who rescues his stranded sister when she's sitting on the loo with no toilet paper deserves a hug."

Usually siblings who rarely if ever embraced, Josh and Kelly did just this, Josh loving feeling Kelly's fat body in his tight hold, Kelly likewise holding him. They stayed in this position for far longer than any brother and sister should, Josh unable to resist sliding his hand down towards Kelly's bum.

Kelly could feel her brother's growing erection against her body, and it drove the teenager wild inside her knickers, Kelly's pussy tingling and getting her panties plenty damp. Eventually the brother and sister untangled themselves from their embrace and looked at each other awkwardly.