Siblings Stuck In Self Quarantine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Leonie only knew what was going on at the house that day as her son and daughter quarantined then she would have preferred that her son and daughter were fighting like a pair of characters on a soap opera. While Kelly's statement that she was going to do some laundry was correct, Leonie of course had no idea that Kelly took her brother to the laundry with her, allowing Josh to sniff every pair of her plus-sized panties from the hamper as they went into the washing machine, the young man getting high from the smell of pussy on the double cotton saddles of his sister's knickers.

Leonie had no clue that her son and daughter had woken up together in her bed, Kelly starting the day by sitting her panty-covered arse on her brother's face, followed by them fucking missionary style under the covers.

With only one bathroom in the house there was inevitably some times in the past where Josh and Kelly had fought over who got to take a shower or bath first, but this morning there were no issues as the brother and sister simply shared a nice hot bubble bath together, Josh putting his fingers under the soapy, bubbly bathwater and fondling his sister's snatch.

Leonie thought about how her son was able to study with all this going on, and given that Kelly could be inconsiderate and disruptive thought that her daughter would adversely affect Josh while he was trying to work on his university assignments remotely. She never would have dreamed that Kelly distracted Josh later that day by walking into the lounge room fully clothed on the top half, but completely nude on her bottom half.

One look at his sister's hairy pussy and her big bum was all it took to distract Josh, and soon the siblings were shagging doggy-style on the couch, Josh thrusting his big-condom covered dick up Kelly's tight teenage box, the fat girl squealing in pleasure as her brother pumped her hard.

Kelly's bad diet and subsequent obesity problem was another area of concern for her mother, not least that Kelly saw no problem with her weight. Leonie would have been pleased that Kelly had forgone dessert that evening. But she wouldn't have been happy with what her daughter was filling her mouth with instead and that was her brother's dick, Kelly on her knees sucking Josh off as he sat on the couch, the teenager playing with her brother's scrotum to increase his pleasure.

Josh thought that the entire situation with coronavirus sucked big time in Australia and the world. It sucked that he was temporarily out of work, unable to study properly, spend time with friends or play sport. And thanks to that stupid, selfish, vile and racist woman at the supermarket, he was now stuck in quarantine at home for two weeks.

But while COVID 19 sucked in a bad way, something else sucked in good way, and this was his younger sister as she went down on his cock, Kelly bringing Josh closer and closer to orgasm. Fuck was his fat sister good at fellatio! And as he came closer and closer to blowing his load of sticky white cum in his sister's mouth, Josh knew they still had well over a week of self-quarantine left, and therefore no end of secret brother and sister fun behind closed doors ...

THE END -- PLEASE RATE & COMMENT.