Siblings Stuck In Self Quarantine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly removed her jumper and her tee-shirt, leaving the fat teenager only wearing a white cotton bra on her top half, the undergarment struggling to hold Kelly's big teenage tits in place, Josh able to see his sister's hard nipples through the fabric.

"I think you want to see this Josh," she teased her brother, before removing her sweat pants. Now the 104-kilogram teenager was barefoot in her bra and her knickers. She untied her ponytail so her long dark hair was loose, and Josh drooled at the sight of his sister's fat teenage body in her underwear.

"Didn't Mum teach you it's rude to stare, Josh?" Kelly laughed as her brother looked at her panties and the fat around her stomach and mid-riff. "And so not fair, I'm in my bra and my knickers and you're still fully dressed."

"I think I can fix that for you, Kelly," said Josh, taking off his socks, jeans and shirt, Kelly admiring her older brother's fit physique and his big erection bulging at the front of his underpants.

"Guess who's gotten a bit stiff over his own sister?" Kelly commented, the fat barefoot teen stroking her brother's groin, feeling very pleased that she was the one responsible for Josh getting an erection.

Kelly fondled Josh's erection, then freed his penis and balls from his underpants. "You'll bust your undies like that Josh, best we take those off you."

Josh of course put up no resistance to his younger sister removing his undies and now he was completely naked. Kelly again admired her brother's erection, and this time took his shaft in her hands, teasing his penis at first then jerking him off, and with her other hand she stroked and caressed his balls. Josh moaned at twitched at his sister's touch, Kelly was so fucking good at this that he worried he might cum prematurely and ejaculate all over his younger sister.

Kelly also seemed to sense this. "Best I stop doing that unless I want a sticky surprise," she said. "I'll give you a challenge to cool you off a bit. Take off my bra, guys can never do this."

Josh's trembling fingers reached around his fat sister's back, struggling to undo the clasp that Kelly of course could fasten so easily, but finally he did it. Kelly's white cotton D-cup bra came away to show her fat teenage tits, Josh's mouth wetter than his sister's teen pussy as he drooled over Kelly's massive mammary glands.

"Do you like my tits, Josh?" Kelly asked, proudly showing off her bare breasts to her brother.

Josh struggled to speak as he stared at Kelly's naked teenage tits. "Um, yes, I do Kelly."

His sister laughed. "Well they may look nice, but they feel even better."

Josh extended his hands and felt Kelly's enormous teenage tits, stroking her erect nipples with this sensual feeling going between Kelly's legs to her clit. Josh kissed and licked Kelly's massive mammary glands, these likewise having an effect on the young girl's vagina.

Kelly looked with wide eyes as her brother moved his hands down her body away from her tits and began to fondle her rolls of fat around her midriff, another hand going to her thighs to stroke Kelly's fat upper thighs.

"My brother the fat fetishist," Kelly giggled, loving her brother's touch to her supplies of blubber.

"I can't help it, you're so hot," said Josh, so exciting from fondling his sister's fat that he was worried he might ejaculate with no touch from either himself or Kelly.

"You're not supposed to find your own sister hot," Kelly giggled. "Just like you're not supposed to look down her knickers."

Kelly took hold of the elastic waistband of her pretty white knickers with pink flowers and held them out, Josh looking down the front of his sister's knickers and amazed by the dense jungle of pubes that grew down there on Kelly's feminine mound.

"Wow, you don't shave or wax down there," Josh commented as he stared down his sister's pants, having never seen such a hairy pussy in person before, and most of the girls in pornos were completely shaved.

Kelly giggled. "Josh, if you were a girl would you allow sharp objects like razors or hot wax anywhere near your vagina?"

These prospects were not appealing. "Um no."

"Exactly," Kelly laughed, as she joined her brother in looking at her hairy crotch. "Anyway, I like being hairy. I think it looks good, and I think it feels good. Why don't you feel how good it is for yourself?"

Josh slid his finger down the front of his sister's panties and into her massive bush of pubic hair. He could feel Kelly's female mound, and the wonderful curls of pubic hair that grew in abundance. Josh slid his fingers further down Kelly's knickers, and soon came into contact with the damp entrance to her vulva, his sister squirming at her brother's touch to her genitals.

"Now you get to take my knickers off," said Kelly after her brother had had a good rummage around inside her knickers.

With all fingers trembling and those fingers that had been in contact with his sister's snatch now very sticky, Josh took hold of the elastic waistband of his sister's enormous cotton panties and pulled the floral knickers down her fat legs and off over her bare feet. Kelly, now completely nude like her older brother, lay on her side on the bed, her fat on display as well as her big tits and triangle of dark brown pubic hair. In an adjacent mirror, Josh could see the fat white cheeks of Kelly's bare bottom.

As they had done earlier, the siblings embraced and made out, their hands roaming all over each other's nudity. Kelly felt her brother's lean muscles, but the teenager's hands spent most time on her brother's groin. She stroked and teased Josh's cock and balls, other times gently jerking off.

Josh had far more interesting places of his sister to explore. His stoked and gently squeezed her rolls of blubber and pleasured her big tits. His hand went around to the back, stroking her fat buttocks, his touch to her arse crack driving Kelly wild, the toes on her chubby bare feet clenching tight. Again, he put his fingers into Kelly's full bush of pubic hair, and Kelly opened her legs to give Josh easy access to her vagina.

It felt like heaven to Josh as he put his fingers deep into Kelly's hairy and very wet twat, the young girl writhing in her brother's embrace at his touch between her legs, his strokes to her clitoris driving her pussy crazy. But there was one area where he wasn't going, and Kelly sought to put this right.

"I didn't think you were a guy who only did half the job," teased Kelly.

"Sorry?" the puzzled Josh asked.

Kelly put a mock pout on her pretty fat face. "You're giving all the attention to my front bottom and my back bottom is missing out and feels all jealous."

Josh was surprised but turned on. "You want me to touch you on your anus?"

"Yeah touch it," said Kelly. She then took on a more naughty and seductive look and whispered into her brother's ear. "And don't stop there, put your finger inside me back there."

Josh was struck dumb with amazement. "Really. You want me to put my finger up your um, ah ..."

"My arse?" Kelly giggled and completed the sentence for her brother. "Of course I do. It feels so great when guys put their fingers up my bum, it feels so naughty and forbidden plus I'm so hot and tight up there."

Josh didn't need any further convincing from his younger sister. Between her legs, Josh moved a finger out of Kelly's pussy and along the sensitive skin that separated her vulva from her anus, Kelly trembling at her brother's touch as his finger circled the tight, star-fish shaped opening to her bowels.

Kelly gasped as her brother pushed against her anus, the young girl feeling a bit like she needed to go to the toilet as she often did when guys fingered her bum, and this only added to the erotica of the situation. Kelly felt Josh's finger pushing up into her bottom, her sphincter closing around the digit, and Josh could feel that Kelly like she had said was so hot and tight in her back passage as he felt the walls of her rectum.

With some of her brother's fingers in her fanny and one up her arsehole as she jerked him off, Kelly could have happily stayed like this all evening, but she knew what she wanted and said, "Fingers feel good in my fanny, but tongues feel even better. And I know where I want my tongue."

Kelly opened her mouth and inserted two fingers, simulating oral sex. She withdrew her fingers and then said more directly, "I want to suck your cock Josh, and I want you to eat out my pussy while I sit on your face."

While several days ago if Kelly had said this to him Josh would have run away so fast that he would have been in Perth, Darwin or Melbourne within an hour, now the thought of going 69 with his sister was something he wanted to do more than anything else. Well, apart from actually fucking her, but Josh knew that he and Kelly would be screwing before the night was over.

Josh extricated his fingers from his fat sister's front bottom and her back bottom and admired her nudity and waited eagerly for what was going to happen next.

"Don't worry, I won't actually sit on your face, just hover my bum above you," Kelly giggled. "Believe me, you don't want a 100 kilogram girl actually sitting on your face."

"It beats a 100 kilogram man sitting on my face," Josh quipped, to which Kelly laughed as she got her older brother lying flat on his back, his erection standing up like the Sydney Tower against that city's skyline.

Kelly straddled her brother, one bare foot each side of his head, then the fat teenager lowered her pussy and oversized bum down to squat just above her sibling's face. Josh could smell his sister's fanny as she sat on his face, and one of the best things was that her super hairy pussy trapped her wonderful girly smells between her legs.

If Josh thought the most private areas of Kelly's body smelled good he soon found that she tasted even better as he inserted his tongue up his sister's vagina and began to eat out her twat, Kelly's pussy juice flowing out of her and into her brother's mouth.

Kelly writhed her fanny on her brother's face, the fat teenager horny beyond belief as her brother went down on her, and she only got hotter as she leaned forward, took her brother's cock in her mouth and began sucking him off.

It wasn't the first time of course that Kelly had blown a guy, but that she was giving head to her brother and how forbidden it was made it all the better. Kelly sucked Josh nice and hard, the teenager putting her tongue to good use as she teased her brother's shaft and head of his penis, the teen able to taste her brother's pre-cum in her mouth.

While Kelly was enjoying blowing her brother while he ate out her pussy and Josh was definitely enjoying his younger sister sucking his dick while she was sitting on his face, both teens knew that continuing with this, both were going to reach orgasm sooner rather than later.

Kelly somewhat reluctantly took her brother's cock out of her mouth and got her fat arse out of his face. Josh could see his sister's vagina and between the cheeks of her fat bare bottom her tight little anus as the barefoot teenager took a condom out of the packet, unwrapped it and slid it onto Josh's erection.

"Now remember, you need to wear this," Kelly giggled. "You don't wear it, in nine months' time I'll be giving birth to a kid who is not only your niece or nephew but your son or daughter too."

"Condom, definitely a condom then." Josh laughed along with his sister and looked at her triangle of pubic hair as she got the contraceptive in place.

"Now lie down nice and flat, it's best if I'm on top." Kelly fondled her big boobies in her hands. "You get to see my tits bouncing up and down as well as my fat, and when I cum all over you you'll get nice and sticky and wet."

Josh thought he might reach orgasm into the condom without any stimulation from either himself or Kelly at the thought of getting wet from his own sister's orgasm, and Kelly squatted over his groin, her legs obviously open to show her pussy.

Before lowering herself down, Kelly laughed and said, "There's no turning back now. You'll have fucked a fat chick and your own sister."

With that, Kelly sat down on her brother's groin, taking his big hard cock and inserting it up her tight teenage pussy, the young girl getting herself in position so she was comfortable for coitus. With his dick up his own sister's vagina, Josh felt like he was tripping and he could feel how hot the inside of his sister's box was, even though he was wearing the condom.

Kelly writhed her fat arse on her brother's erection, the teenager loving his huge cock up her cunt. The young girl leaned forward, her big tits rubbing against her brother's chest, before the brother and sister exchanged a passionate kiss.

Throughout their lives Josh had been the energetic sibling and Kelly the sedentary one, but now Josh saw that when it came to sex his sister was anything but lazy. Kelly, her big teenage boobies bouncing up and down, her rolls of fat wobbling and her long dark brown hair flying around, rode her brother's cock hard like she was riding a bucking bull or wild horse at a rodeo.

Kelly's pretty chubby face showed her delight as she and her brother fucked hard, Kelly's female juices that flowed from her vulva soaking her brother's groin, their mother's bedroom smelling distinctly of pussy. Fat teenage girl pussy, that drove her brother insane with desire.

Josh thrust his dick hard up Kelly's cunt, and she in turn slammed her pussy down hard, Josh's erection going deep up Kelly close to her cervix. Both siblings were sweating profusely during their intense fuck, while other times they went more slow and sensual, Kelly grinding her cunt against her brother's groin.

Both well on the way to orgasm before Josh even entered his sister, the screwing siblings did well to last ten minutes before they reached orgasm, the brother and sister cumming at the same moment.

Kelly, her clitoris feeling like it had a mind of its own, felt her tingling nipples go harder still and her orgasm spread from her vagina like a giant wave, going through her genitals and into her back passage, the fat teenager feeling the muscles in her anus, rectum and her bowels tighten as her orgasm reached the highest point of her orgasm. The toes on Kelly's bare feet clenched tight, and she squealed like a dolphin as a rush of sticky pussy juice completely saturated Josh's groin.

At the same moment, Josh felt every muscle in his own body tighten, and he yelled out 'Fuck!' as his semen made its way from his balls, up his cock and into his condom, the contraceptive device preventing him from cumming up his younger sister's cunt. This was important as Kelly was getting close to the midway point of her monthly cycle, and ejaculating inside her would have seen the very real possibility of sperm swimming up her birth canal and into her uterus, before making their way up her fallopian tubes and possibly finding an ova to fertilize.

Still inside each other, both of them sticky courtesy of Kelly's vagina, the brother and sister, sweat dripping over each other, kissed deeply and passionately, before Kelly lifted herself up and extricated Josh's penis from her vagina. The young girl's hands went to her brother's groin and removed his condom, the fat teenager admiring all of her brother's cum before tying a knot in the contraceptive device.

Josh and Kelly, completely breathless and post orgasmic unable to believe what they had just done, lay together naked on the bed, kissing lightly with Kelly running her bare feet up and down her brother's legs, Josh fondling his sister's fat tits and even fatter bare bottom.

"That felt amazing," said Josh, the first of the siblings to find words.

"Best sex ever," Kelly agreed.

"What do we do now?" Josh could not believe he had fucked his own sister, so where to from now.

Kelly giggled. "We move to Tasmania, silly."

Josh joined his sister in laughing. "Only a few problems with that. We're in quarantine, and both South Australia and Tasmania have got their borders closed."

"I guess we'll just have to have fun here on our own then," said Kelly. "We're still in self isolation for more than a week, so I think we'll be having plenty of fun on our own."

The fat teenager got out of her brother's embrace, jumped her chubby body off the bed and took Josh by the hand. "And we're having fun now brother, you get to shower with your sister."

Kelly led Josh by his hand into the bathroom making haste on her bare feet, Josh perving at his sister's fat bare bottom all the way there. Kelly turned on the shower, and the naked siblings leaped under the warm droplets.

Their hands all over each other's naked bodies, the siblings embraced and kissed deeply. Kelly's fingers found their way to her brother's groin, teasing his penis and balls, the teenager fondling Josh's scrotum. Josh caressed his sister's big boobies, her bum and as was the case in the bedroom earlier, he fondled Kelly's stores of fat around her midriff.

When it came time to wash each other, Josh and Kelly mainly concentrated on washing each other's private areas. Kelly washed her brother's cock and balls, feeling his erection stirring as her gentle fingers applied plenty of soap and water.

Josh washed Kelly's big tits then the cheeks of her bottom, before moving to his sister's crotch. The sight of Kelly's full bush covered in soap, suds and bubbles was a wonderful sight, and he enjoyed washing his sister between her legs, his fingers going up into her pussy and rubbing her anus.

As they rinsed off, Josh enjoying seeing the soap running down his sister's fat legs to her bare feet, he said, "I can't believe I just showered with my own sister."

Kelly laughed her raucous laugh. "The same sister that you just fucked?"

Josh and Kelly turned off the shower and dried off, then got dressed for bed, Josh putting on some boxer shorts and Kelly an over-sized tee-shirt over white full brief knickers. The simple design and white color of his younger sister's teen panties made them all the more appealing to Josh.

Now it was time for bed and Josh and Kelly did not make for their own bedrooms, but rather into their mother's room, the siblings sliding into Leonie's bed together. As they made themselves comfortable under the duvet, the rain could be heard outside on the patio and they got closer together, Josh embracing his sister's body and the two of them spooning together, Kelly rubbing her bare feet up and down her brother's leg, and Kelly could feel her brother's erection against her bum as they slowly drifted off to sleep.

*

The next morning Leonie Clark was going through the trials and tribulations of attempting to work from home and was thinking about her kids and how she hadn't heard from them for a few days. She reasoned that no news was good news, after all if either or both of Josh and Kelly had been diagnosed with coronavirus following the incident in the supermarket she would have heard by now. Likewise, if her kids were fighting like cat and dog and one had killed the other, she would have had the police around by now to advise her that either her son or her daughter was dead and the other sibling had been charged with murder.

Still, it didn't hurt to check so Leonie made a video call to her son, Josh answering it straight away. "Hi Mum," he said cheerfully.

Kelly appeared behind her brother dressing in a tee-shirt and shorts to tight for her fat arse, giving her mother a wave. "Hi Mum, how are you?"

"Good thanks," said Leonie. "How are you both going?"

As the family spoke over the phone, Leonie like the other day could not help but think that Josh and Kelly were putting on some kind of act to put her mind at rest and that they were probably squabbling non-stop the whole time. Still, Leonie played along with the masquerade, Kelly saying that she needed to do some laundry when they ended the call.