Side Effects

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Bradley with Nurse Mary was in the room next door, "Nurse, I will never get over the thrill of watching a man get his erection back...yesss, there," he said as he stroked the back of her head. A year ago, she learned how to deep-throat and wanted to show off that newly acquired skill as much as possible. But, her pussy...tightest he'd felt. He tapped her on her shoulder and the girl responded by getting up, pulling up her smock, and bending over. He was exactly three times the young woman's age but sex still felt great even at 75. Nurse Mary was paid more than any of the other nurses but he still thought she was underpaid...but until she mentions it...

Ethan felt his orgasm rising but Natalie hadn't cum yet. "Slow..fuck. slow down...shit!" he grimaced as his attempt to stave off the orgasm failed.

Natalie clenched her pussy as she milked all his cum from his balls. 715 men all wearing condoms...an average of 5.5 per encounter...almost 4,000 times men came inside her...3,500 orgasms in her pussy ejected into tubes of latex. Over two years of men ejaculating inside her vagina and this was the first time without a rubber. She swore she could feel his sperm jet against her cervix. She felt tears build up and she collapsed on her husband's chest and then cried in happiness.

Ethan held onto his beautiful wife, stoking her back as she cried against his neck. He was aware of the Doctor and the nurse quietly coming in.

"Mr. Daley, I need to ask. Any feelings of numbness? Any pain? Mrs. Daley, I'd like to inspect his semen for bleeding if that's alright," the Doctor said. He felt his cock throb even after cumming in Nurse Mary's pussy just minutes before. He might have her work overtime tonight, he thought.

After both were examined they got dressed and headed home. Ethen looked at the door to the mother-in-law suite and felt relief he'd never again need to spend the night up there. "Sorry, I came before you...I need to make it up to you," he said as they flopped down on the couch. The couch where Natalie had sucked 347 cocks, fucked 262 times. No idea why he had to catalogue everything but some men just can't leave work at work.

Natalie laughed, "I owe you 4,000 orgasms," she said.

"3,932," Ethan sighed, "So after the clinic, you owe me 3,290 orgasms."

Over the next six months, Ethan tried to catch up but Natalie couldn't help but cum over and over as both tried to make up for lost time. Ethan was happy but there were still those memories. Memories of feeling a hormonal rush without any reaction from his penis. Memories of his beautiful wife giving herself to hundreds of men. Memories of her crying out in orgasmic bliss as he lay in the room above the garage. The feelings of impotent jealousy never seemed to leave him when he looked at her. He never said anything, never spoke about how it never felt right to him but he could see it in his wife's face...guilt. He knew she might have liked it more than just for the sexual relief. She never said anything either. He wondered how would a therapist react if they sat down and told the entire story.

Then it happened. Natalie missed her period. When Ethan got home he was slammed against the garage door by a beautiful grinning blonde. He returned her passionate kiss wondering what was making her so happy.

Natalie slid off her husband's body, still grinning. She reached into her pocket and pulled out the stick. "We're having a baby!" she said gleefully.

That night Ethan held onto his wife all the memories blurred, the jealousy faded and when he tried to bring them up it was as if they were mist drifting away with the breeze. To be a father...would he have done it all over again knowing what the journey would be? He'd never know nor did it seem like an important question...why would he ask it? 'I'm going to be a father!' he thought happily.

The next day, Ethan took out all the cameras, and all the monitors, scrubbed every disc and never once thought back to the 29 months, 11 days. All that mattered was the coming years with Natalie and his son or daughter...or both!