Side Effects

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve chuckled, "Thank you dinner preparation." He swiped again and now Linda was looking right at the camera with her tongue pressed against the veiny shaft. Then he swiped again and the video started. Linda had his cock in her mouth and her bright green eyes were staring at the camera as she bobbed her head. The next video was taken from what Natalie assumed was the dresser. It was a side view with Steve kneeling on the bed, his cock in his wife's mouth as she was on her hands and knees. Then they shifted so that Steve was behind her guiding his cock into her pussy.

"She'd kill me if she knew I showed this to anyone else...especially another woman," he said softly. Natalie's hand was stroking higher and her little finger was just hitting his balls.

"Then, let's not tell either of our spouses...not sure Ethan would be happy knowing I was getting wet...sopping wet watching you fuck your wife," she said almost breathlessly.

"What happens here, stays here?" he asked.

Natalie nodded, "What's going to happen will stay simply memories for both of us." She moved her hand higher and it slid up onto his bulge, and he thought she would move it but he was not the only one with warm feelings. He looked at her and her tongue was exploring her lips. "You want to see it?" he asked. "Touch another cock outside of your husband's?" he asked.

Natalie looked down and nodded. She turned and undid his pants and pulled out his cock. She sighed loudly, "It's even better in real life...you don't mind, do you? I'm curious if you taste different." she sighed as she leaned down and wrapped her lips around the head.

Steve chuckled, "This is terrible...don't stop," he sighed. She was taking more of him into her throat than Linda ever had. He slid a hand under her chest and cupped her huge tit feeling her moan as he squeezed.

Natalie stood up, pulled off her clothes, and stood naked in front of the man. She blushed and stammered, "I hope this is alright. I know you're married but I've been fantasizing about letting another man see me...make love to me...fuck me," she said softly.

Steve stood up and pulled off his shirt. He then slid his pants off and stood naked, his cock pointing up at a 45-degree angle. "This is more than alright," he said, "Linda can never know, of course, but I wouldn't...couldn't pass this opportunity up. You're incredibly beautiful."

"That's so sweet of you to say," she said. She then pulled his face to hers and kissed him. She could feel his hard shaft against her lower abdomen but wanted him inside her. His hands were freely exploring her body and she was impressed that he was showing no restraint.

Steve broke the kiss and shook his head, "I, um... don't have condoms. Is that a problem?" he asked softly.

Natalie shook her head, "Ethan has some by the bed. I'll go to the store and replace whatever we use," she smiled. She took his hand and led him upstairs to the master bedroom. "He always texts me to let me know when he leaves work so we'll have an hour's warning," she said over her shoulder, "never thought of it as a warning before, though."

Steve felt a rush as he anticipated finally fucking this blonde goddess.

Ethan watched from the garage suite as the light went on in the master bedroom. He'd been monitoring the conversation in the living room and was impressed by how easily Natalie could become the innocent wife. He could almost feel blood flowing into his penis watching as she pushed him onto the bed and took his cock into her mouth again. Her perfect ass was facing the window and even from the 20 yards or so, he could see she was aroused. He felt his cock...penis. It was still shriveled and worthless. The ache came back again...why the fuck did he try those damn pills?

Steve lay back thanking whatever gods there were for this unexpected opportunity. His plan was to go back to the hotel and jerk off, images of this woman in his head. "Fuck! You're incredible," he groaned as she buried her lips against his pubes. "But you'd better stop or I'll cum," he groaned.

Natalie pulled off with a loud smack, "can't have that," she smiled, "I've got a pussy dying to feel another man's cock...this beautiful cock," she said looking up at him, her hand stroking the shaft. She got up and went over to the far side table, opened the drawer, and took out the box. She looked over and smiled, "Just 5 left, I hope that's OK," she grinned. "That is if he's stuck at work all night."

"Does your husband often work all night when he gets called out?" he asked.

Natalie took out a packet and ripped it open. She nodded, "Perhaps half to time. It's almost an hour away, and when he works late he just sleeps on the couch in his office." She rolled the rubber onto his cock and then straddled him. "Just in case, we have all night so pace yourself," she said before gasping as she lowered herself onto his spear-like head. "Fuck! So fucking big," she sighed.

"Bigger than your husband's?" Steve asked.

Natalie shook her head, "Not going there...let's just say you'll be hitting me places he can't."

Steve felt a rush and flipped the woman onto her back, "Then I'm going to make this a fuck you'll always remember."

"Oooohhh, I like the sound of that...fuck me, fuck my married pussy,' she panted as Steve began thrusting hard into her. 'What is it about men wanting to out-fuck husbands?' she wondered, 'not that I care...'

Ethan was wondering the same thing, though Natalie was playing the innocent wife act perfectly. He listened to the bed creaking, his wife's rhythmic grunts, and Steve's balls slapping against Natalie's ass. He was playing with his penis, and even as soft as it was he could still orgasm. It was frustratingly hard to do but he felt he needed to do it periodically.

Natalie felt the welcome tingling build and stroked Steve's muscular chest. She groaned she was cumming which made the man pound even harder into her pussy.

Steve was mesmerized by the blonde's huge tits flopping on her chest as he slammed repeatedly into her sopping pussy. The slurping, sloshing sounds echoed in the room and he wondered if the neighbors could hear their passionate fucking. That thought excited him but it was thinking about what would happen if her husband saw her getting fucked by a bigger cock, a cock she said was the most beautiful she'd seen that triggered his orgasm.

Natalie cried out she was cumming at the exact same time Steve let out a deep groan and drove his cock as deep inside her as he could.

Ethan smiled hearing their simultaneous orgasms. He was happy for Natalie that she finally was able to get relief as he could tell in her body language the last couple of weeks that she needed cock. But he was also happy as he could get some sleep. He picked up his phone and typed a message.

Natalie was grunting happily when her cell dinged. She ground her pussy on the man's shaft as the waves of pleasure receded. She lay under the man panting as her phone dinged again.

The sweaty couple lay on the bed recovering. Natalie finally roused herself when the phone dinged a third time. She groaned and reached for it. She read the message, typed a response, and before telling Steve what it said, she glanced over at the window and smiled. "Ethan, he says he's sorry but it will be an all-nighter," she said.

Steve smiled, "You want me to go?" he asked already knowing the answer.

Natalie laughed and clenched her pussy on his semi-flaccid cock, "we have 4 condoms left. You up to it?" she asked.

Steve grinned, "Not yet, give me 10 minutes and I'll be more than up to it."

Natalie smiled, "I'll tell Jim that not only do you have a great product but you put all of yourself into it...you're behind us all the way." She then had a thought, "Um...have you ever done anal? Ethan says that even the thought of it is disgusting but I've been curious...and if 4 rubbers isn't enough..."

Ethan saw Steve leave early the next morning. He was feeling exhausted and he got some sleep, unlike his wife and her guest. He would have to check the saved recordings to confirm how many times they fucked but Natalie acted as if anal was the best thing since sliced bread 'once she tried it.' He chuckled as he watched the man gingerly get into the front seat of his car.

Natalie was still in bed passed out when he came upstairs. He looked in the trashcan and there were five used condoms and he wondered if Steve bothered with those when he fucked her ass. Her hair looked like a rat's nest, and her pubic hair looked crusty and matted. He was happy for her. He went down to the kitchen and made coffee. He took a tray of English muffins with grape jelly and coffee up to the bedroom.

Natalie woke and stretched. She opened her eyes to the aroma of coffee and smiled at her husband, "Morning. I hope we didn't keep you up all night. We might have been a bit vocal last night."

Ethan chuckled, "There were neighbors' dogs barking back at you guys. I was fine, I closed the window when I saw he wasn't going to hurt you."

"You heard me...heard me tell Steve that his cock..."

"...would hit you in places mine couldn't. That was good. Guys love hearing that," Ethan said.

"But I swore I'd never make you feel humiliated," she said, "I'm sorry."

Ethan laughed, "It was true..is true. I can't even get inside you...but I used to be able to," he smiled. "You can tell the guys anything you want. I told you, guys love hearing shit like that."

Natalie shook her head, "I feel bad enough...I know it's not cheating but I should be better than this," she swept a hand down her flushed, naked body, "I should just suck it up and not be a baby about not getting cock." Then she chuckled, "Plus...wow! Once Steve realized I liked it up the butt he couldn't stay soft for more than 20 minutes."

Ethan patted his wife's ass, "Normally," I'd offer to kiss it and make it better but I'm not George."

"Oh God, that's right. You heard and saw that," Natalie sighed, "That was actually nice. No guy's ever done that to me before."

Ethan got up, "As I said. Don't look at me. You need more sleep? I wanted to get out to the park today. The weather's going to be great for hiking."

Natalie groaned, "You go. I might be too sore to walk far."

Ethan nodded, "I saw Steve leave. He got into his car really slowly. I'll be back," he said.

A week later Natalie asked if it would be alright to bring a guy home.

"You don't need to ask. Just let me know," he said, "Who do you have in mind?"

"No one yet. We took a client to lunch at the Marriott and saw a lot of activity at the bar. That gave me an idea..."

"The lonely wife out trolling? I'll make sure to pay attention..." he smiled, "If you need to, you can bring guys back every night. Just give me a warning."

That was what happened over the next two-plus years. Three to seven times a week Natalie brought men home, sometimes more than one. Three members of her company from Japan who'd flown in were invited over for an American home-cooked meal. After her other co-workers left, the three men took turns or used her at the same time. Ethan was stuck in the suite above the garage until Sunday morning.

Then there was the biker who rescued her when her car 'broke down.' She came just feeling the intense vibration against her bare pussy on the seat of the bike. Ethan had never seen more tattoos on a human before. He was grateful they'd stocked up with a 12-pack of condoms. She always used condoms with all of them explaining that she and her husband were trying to have a kid.

One time, she brought home a woman who was obviously gay. She'd been at a bar waiting for a man she met at a store when the woman picked her up. He was late and lost out. The large woman pulled out a strap-on when they got into the bedroom and made Natalie suck on it. Between licking each other's pussies and curling up in 69s, they took turns fucking each other with the huge black toy.

One of the negatives was the number of men who wanted a 2nd date. It was annoying how many times her phone went off at dinner, or there was a knock at the door. Natalie always refused. She wasn't about to have any affairs. Another negative was she had to range farther and farther out to find strangers, but none thought the long drive to her house was an issue as long as they got their treat when they got there. Natalie always gave them full satisfaction.

* * *

2:34 AM Ethan rolled over hoping Natalie and the bartender from The Drop Shot would finally pass out. In the hour and a half he'd been there, they'd fucked three times. He would check on them later that morning but as she'd had 'dates' over the last six nights, he was ready to pass out.

The next day after showering with his wife he went for a run. When he arrived back home, Natalie was holding a certified letter.

"This was hand-delivered. It looks official," she said. She handed it to her husband.

"You could have opened it," he said as he looked curiously at the envelope. He ripped the end off and pulled out the sheet of paper. "Fuck!" he said softly as he read it. "It's from the medical center. It says 'To all victims of the drug...blah...um, there's a new procedure that can rebuild the penile vascular system and I can opt-in..." he looked up at his wife.

"What! Seriously?" she asked excitedly, "Let me see that!"

They looked it over and called the number. The treatment involved low-dose drugs that they were assured had been thoroughly tested, laser, and steroids. In the clinical trials, there had been a 97% success rate. It was expensive but they barely made a dent in the money from the settlement.

They set a date which was three weeks out. Natalie was jumping around excitedly and then looked thoughtful, "I should cancel my date with the guy over at the body shop in Chesterton," she sighed.

Ethan shook his head, "Keep it. It will be six weeks before we can have sex," he said. "You'll go up a wall. Maybe with a week to go..."

Natalie nodded but cut back, bringing home just three more men over the next five weeks. She lost her enthusiasm for fucking strange men and her stomach ached thinking about feeling her husband inside her again.

The day came and Natalie sat in the waiting room on pins and needles. What if Ethan was in the 3% failure group? What if he wasn't interested in her after she slutted herself out for over two years? 715...715 men and one woman she fucked. Ethan had all the tapes, all the recordings of her slutty ways. He'd also kept logs...not sure why, but a log of the number of times, the positions, orgasms... Then there were hundreds of hours of tapes, she had watched some of them, out of curiosity about how the men looked when fucking her, or when she was horny and alone and wanted porn. She suspected Ethan never did except each day to log the events. She felt terrible for him as he either felt pain seeing his wife with other men or frustration over seeing the erotic images and getting no relief...or frustratingly poor relief.

She looked up as Ethan was being rolled down the hall in a wheelchair toward her. She stood trying to read their expressions. The nurse smiled knowingly and nodded, her grin widening.

"Mrs. Daley, I'm pleased to say that your husband came through the procedure with flying colors...in fact, his tumescence factor was the highest we've seen, and" she blushed, "If this is appropriate, he's better endowed than anyone we've had come through here." she stammered. "I'm sorry, but that was inappropriate."

Natalie hugged the young nurse, "You can yell that out if you want. I've missed being intimate with my husband for too long. Thank you and thank everyone...I can't wait to..."

The nurse grinned, "to get back in the saddle. I know but just wait two weeks. The tissues are still healing and we don't want to cause any kind of setback. In 14 days, we'll need you back here...both of you and we'll get him hard and run some tests. In the meantime, no porn, no stimulation at all. He'll have nocturnal erections but no touching...you got it?"

After two of the longest weeks of their lives, Natalie and Ethan went to the clinic. The same nurse was there along with the older Doctor.

"Come. Let's check out the equipment. Mrs. Daley, we'd like you to participate if you feel up to it," Dr. Bradley smiled.

Natalie chuckled, "You mean get naked and get him hard?"

The man laughed and nodded, "Whatever you're comfortable with...but, yes."

"Fuck," Natalie smiled patting a bench in the hallway, "I'd fuck him right here if you asked. I've missed his cock for far too long."

The Doctor smiled, "We'll be more discreet than that, though Nurse Mary and I will need to be in the room to do our tests."

"No problem," Natalie smiled, "Ethan? You ok with us getting it on with an audience?" she asked knowing she'd fucked 715 men (and one woman) with an audience. She forgot how it would be to fuck without an audience.

Ethan chuckled, "Sure but," he looked at the Doctor and the nurse, "please don't judge my performance as the test might set a record for the shortest one ever."

"I would be shocked otherwise," Dr. Bradley smiled. He was looking at Natalie when he said that which made Ethan wonder...

Both Natalie and Ethan undressed, putting on those stupid backless gowns. Why they didn't just get naked was a question in their minds but they guessed it was protocol in case someone came in. Ethan lay back on the table his cock already throbbing to life.

Nurse Mary hooked up some sensors and shaved the area around his penis and scrotum. It had been shaved two weeks earlier but needed to be smooth. "We'll be doing ultrasound and other tests to..." she went on sounding mechanical as she tried to grip the largest cock she had ever seen. That was saying a lot as her job was seeing and gripping men's cocks.

"You want to try it out...don't you," Natalie said softly, glancing over at the Doctor. He was looking at a monitor and not paying attention. "It will fit, I know you're wondering about that, it will fit and it will become part of you, trust me."

Mary was beet red as she stepped back, "That would be unprofessional," she said. "Can you stimulate him while I use the ultrasound?" she asked. "Just the head...Oh my!" she said seeing Natalie take his throbbing head into her mouth.

The Doctor came back over and nodded, "That's the participation we like. Everything looking good, Nurse Mary?" He looked at the blonde who was now standing and stroking the man's cock, "Good, good. That's what we want to see."

Mary nodded, "just about to start the scan. Mrs. Daley if you'd..."

Natalie took Ethan's cock back in her mouth as the nurse scanned the fleshy shaft. The Doctor watched the screen, his head nodding in approval.

Mary was a minute into the scan when Ethan groaned and spewed his pent-up cum into his wife's mouth.

Natalie felt the most powerful jets of cum splash against the back of her throat and swallowed rapidly as Ethan came. 'So much cum...wow!' she thought.

"Oh fuck! Sorry...sorry...sorry," he panted as the most powerful orgasm he'd experienced spasmed through him.

Natalie sucked and swallowed the remaining cum in his shaft and when he was done, his cock was still rock-hard. She sat back and smiled at the girl, "More? You need more testing?" she asked.

Mary looked over at the Doctor who gave a thumbs up. She shook her head. Her pussy was throbbing, her stomach was feeling almost cramped and she wanted to go to the restroom, find a stall, and relieve these urges. "I'll leave you two alone. You're free to use the room as long as you like," she smiled.

After the Doctor and the nurse left, Natalie pulled off the stupid gown and climbed onto the table, "You're free to fuck me any way you want," she said.

"This...this feels so good!" he said. He watched intently as his cock appeared and disappeared into her tight pussy. It was an image he dismissed that he'd ever see again. He grabbed her tits and guided her as she rode his cock.