Side Effects

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,074 Followers

"I'm dragging you down," he said softly. "I think you'd be better off finding a man...a real man who can satisfy you. I called our lawyer, and he recommended a divorce lawyer. Please? Do this for me? I am being torn up inside seeing how frustrated you are. We can split the $32 million from the settlement and I'll let you have the house."

Natalie teared up and shook her head. At first, it was slow but then she shook her head more vehemently. "No! No, I love you....you. You are my husband and there will never be another man...yes, a man...who is as kind, smart, funny, and understands me as you do. We'll get through this. We will," she said. "It's only sex. There are a million other things we share. Let's not throw away all that just because..."

"I can't fulfill my manly duties?" he chuckled wryly, "You'll find a guy who's smarter, funnier, kinder...I've been an ass over the past 6 months. And you'll have no problem financially with half the settlement," he took her hand, "I love you so much and I want you to be happy. If I can't be the man to do that then I want another to take over. I'll step aside."

"Fuck that!" Natalie said vehemently, "I'm not touching any part of that settlement without you. That's yours...all of it. As I said, we'll work it out. I'm not a baby that needs her blankie. I'm a grown woman and I'll adapt...it's...you're worth it," she said. Then she flung her arms around the man she'd held tightly for years. "I love you so much and don't want to lose you."

Ethan held his wife. It always felt good to just feel her body against his. "I love you too, so much." He pushed her off held her and looked into her eyes, "I have another solution. You should date. Go out and get laid," he said softly.

Natalie shook her head again but not as convincingly. She had that same thought, at first once or twice a week but recently she'd been checking out the men at the grocery store or at work appraising them as potential lovers.

Ethan laughed, "Wow! I know that look. You've had the same thoughts, haven't you? Of course, you have. Then it's settled." Imagining his wife being fucked by another man should have caused him pain but it instead felt like brightness flooding into their futures.

Natalie looked hard at Ethan, "You'd be OK with that? I'd be naked with another man, his cock..."

"...his erection inside you, pleasuring you. Yes. I thought about it like this, I'm good at plumbing, and carpentry, but don't trust myself around electrical projects. I hire those who can do that. I'm not about to pour concrete for the new patio, we hire someone who can," he said. "When things need to be done we've always brought in those with the tools to do the jobs."

Natalie started to reply but then slowly nodded, "I'd like to...just to feel...you know...even once," she said softly. She wondered if she could go the rest of her life never having a cock...a real cock inside her. "No offense but if I could feel a hard cock inside me just once in a while it would sure do a lot about my bitchiness," she sighed.

Ethan chuckled, "Bitchiness? I just assumed that was your normal state. I just used to fuck you so hard you were too tired to be a bitch."

Natalie laughed and then started crying, "I missed you so much," she said as she held onto her husband. She hadn't heard him laugh or seen him smile in 6 months and this was a tremendous relief.

That night Ethan and Natalie made love, not in the normal sense but Ethan did everything other than use his penis to pleasure his beautiful wife. Natalie then sucked on his limp member until he came in her mouth. This was something she'd tried a couple of times at first but it wasn't as easy as she thought and her jaw was cramping by the time he came.

The next morning over coffee, Natalie asked the question, "How does this work? There have to be ground rules as we'll always use protection or no affairs. I'm not going to the Adirondacks for the weekend with a guy...you know," she said as her pussy throbbed as it hadn't for months.

"I thought about that. That is my biggest...second biggest fear," he said, "You getting into an emotional affair with another man."

"What's your biggest fear?" she asked.

"That you find some psycho who hurts you. I'd rather die before something happens to you. That was another thing I thought of, no going back to some stranger's place. You'll bring them back here. No, I don't want to watch...you should have your privacy. I don't want them to know I'm here so I'll sleep in the room above the garage. You can tell the guys I'm out of town or something." He looked at Natalie and saw something, "You have a guy in mind, don't you?"

"No! I mean, not really," she sighed, "OK, there's this guy at work who's been flirting with me since I joined the company. It's become a sort of game with him...us now. He's kind of a lothario and wouldn't be any kind of threat for an affair, all he wants is to get at my pussy," she said softly.

"Perfect. Is he good-looking? I'm going out of town this weekend...visit my parents...at least, you can drop that info casually. See if that makes him suggest a drink after work. I'll move some things into the garage room and I should be able to see and hear what happens in the bedroom from there. I am not one of those guys who wants to watch his wife get fucked but I want to be sure you're safe."

"I want you to see...not voyeuristically, but I want to feel as if you're there with me. Does that make sense?" Natalie wrapped her arms around her husband.

They laid down ground rules:

Ethans:

Rubbers at all times.

Lovers will come back to the house.

If possible, move to the master bedroom

No trips out of town with any lover.

Repeats only if there are no emotional ties.

Natalie added a couple:

No disparaging comments about Ethan's sexual prowess.

No comparisons...penis size, stamina, etc.

Ethan shook his head at the two she added, "They'll want to know if I'm such a great lover why are you with them. Say something like I cum too fast; sometimes a girl needs a bigger cock; or your husband wants missionary only. It won't bother me, especially as I'll probably never run into them. Look, if it enhances the sex, go for it," he said.

"OK, but I sure won't be the one to initiate any of that. I love you too much and until this fucking side-effect, you were the best lover I'd ever had and I am positive none of the guys I bring back will come close to matching your performance in bed," she said.

Ethan hugged his wife and kissed her, "You mean 'this non-fucking side effect.' Fuck. I'd give anything to have one hour at my old self. I'd have you passed out," he grinned.

Natalie chuckled, "That only happened once....OK, twice. And I was tired," she said. "I was thinking, can you get some security cameras and put them around...living room, bedroom, kitchen...you know, places where..you know. Just in case one of the guys is a bit rough...?"

Ethan nodded, "I was thinking of that but I was worried about your privacy. I can do that and set up monitors in the garage space. If you are sure about that," he said.

Natalie nodded, "I'm not hiding anything from you. You can listen and watch if you want."

Ethan chuckled, "Better make it good then or I'll change the channel."

Natalie slapped him, "I'll be great, don't worry about that. Especially the premier show. I've got a lot of pent-up hormones to release."

"Often, the pilot is the best," he smiled, "though when they do the series they change out key characters. Look at The Big Bang, they changed the actress across the hall...you better perform or..."

Natalie shook her head, "I get 5 ☆s with all my lovers, some guys tell me they wish they could give more for my blowjobs," she smiled.

"I'll be the judge," Ethan said, "Unless you want me to invite the guys over from work,"

Natalie shook her head, "Let's not...too many might want another go at me."

The next day Ethan headed over to the local electronics store and explained that there had been burglaries in the area and wanted full coverage inside and out. He thought about many of the guys he knew and one in particular bragged he loved fucking his dates from behind on the hood of his car.

Friday afternoon, Ethan left his car on the street behind them and went up to the room above the garage. He wasn't using the monitors but had the app open on his iPad. All the cameras were working and he was impressed with the resolution. He could easily read the title on the paperback Natalie left on her bedside table. His stomach hurt realizing what he'd agreed to. He turned on SportsCenter and was watching the replay of the Celtics game when he heard the garage door open. He quickly muted the TV and listened.

Two car doors slammed. "OK, George, this is probably a mistake but you can come in and look around. Then you have to leave. I'm not sure this is appropriate having a man over when my husband's out of town," Natalie said firmly. "I told you Ethan and I would love to have you over for dinner some evening. I wish he didn't have to go out of town and I'm not about to let you sweet talk me out of my panties...that's just a game we play at work. I mean the banter," she giggled, "not removing my panties."

"I get it, I do. That's what I've always admired about you, but honestly, all I want to do is check out the house...we've been looking in this area," George said.

"OK, there's a Mother-in-Law suite above the garage...not going to show you that. We converted it into a storage unit," she sighed.

Ethan watched them go up the walkway to the front door. George wasn't a bad-looking guy, a bit old. Perhaps 55? He was impeccably dressed, his hair styled perfectly. He didn't bother dying his grey temples probably thinking they made him look distiguished. He hated him...hated he had a functioning cock...at least he assumed it. Hated him as he studied Natalie's ass as she led the way. On the other hand, she had a world-class ass. At least he didn't grab his crotch as he ogled her.

Then he felt like throwing up. The suggestion, the planning, and the logic behind this didn't prepare him for the realization that the love of his life was soon to be sucking and fucking another man's cock. A stranger (to him) was going to be worshiping his wife's body...her naked body opened up to him. He lay down trying to get rid of the gnawing pain when he heard the audio from the kitchen.

"We redid this by putting in quartz. They had these ugly tile counters. We replaced the cabinets with..." he heard her tell the man.

Ethan was impressed with how Natalie was playing this all the way. This was simply a visit from a co-worker. He watched and listened as she went from room to room.

"Master suite, huge shower, room for two, a bath I rarely use but it does all these jet things," she said. "Bed...OK, get that look off your face. Come on, down here are guest bedrooms, my office..."

He was almost dozing off when they entered the living room.

"So, I heard your wife is off taking care of her mother?" Natalie said with concern, "I hope she's alright."

George shook his head, "It doesn't look good. I might have to take bereavement leave next month. It sucks, Lois is incredibly close to her mother. Thanks for asking," he said.

Natalie hugged the man, "It's tough on you, too. I know men. You all hate to stand back helplessly. You need to fix things, I think it's in the Y chromosome," she said as she stroked his back. Then she broke the hug and looked back at the kitchen, "You've been batching it? Want to stay for dinner?"

"That would be great, I've been hitting up the local fusion place, and...well, it's been getting a bit stale."

Ethan shook his head and picked up his burrito...this could definitely get stale, he thought.

After dinner, George made the suggestion they watch something rather than go home to an empty house.

"Sure, what type of stuff do you like?" Natalie asked. "I'm not thrilled with sitting around in an empty house either."

George laughed, "With Lois out of town I've been watching porn but anything is fine. Action, thrillers..."

Natalie grinned, "Since we're being honest, I've been watching a bit of porn also...with Ethan gone..." she blushed.

"OK, we have common ground, what type of porn? Please don't tell me that big black cock shit, I hate those," George said.

Natalie blushed further, "I like those, but...I shouldn't say this to a man...I mean, someone not my husband, but I like cheating wives porn. There's something hot about seeing a wife being used by a strange man...stranger the better," she said softly. "Ethan and I sometimes watch those where the wife gets seduced...shit, forget I said that," she blushed.

George looked at Natalie, "Does he sometimes role-play where you're being used by a stranger?"

Natalie blushed and nodded, "I think he gets off on the thought of...let's not discuss this," she sighed, "But I wouldn't mind watching something like that..." she said softly.

"We can do that...give me something to think about in my empty bed tonight," George said as he sat on the couch.

Natalie hesitated, "Hang on, I shouldn't have said anything. It's really not appropriate to watch porn with a man...a good-looking man...what would Ethan say if he found out?" she asked.

George was checking out porn on his phone, then looked at Natalie, "How would he find out? I have no reason to tell him. What's your Wi-Fi password? I can screen share...that is if you're not too shy..."

Natalie shook her head and gave him the password. Then she turned on the television and within 20 seconds, the screen filled with a woman making out with a man, apparently not her husband.

"Sit, I won't bite. This is so much better than Downton Abbey," he grinned.

"You sure you don't want me to slip into something more comfortable?" she said sarcastically.

George checked her out and nodded, "You should. Business dress, pantyhose. What would you be wearing if I weren't here?" he asked.

Natalie chuckled, "I'm not changing into that. When I'm alone in the house I like to be naked. It feels free. I'll change and put on something more comfortable." She looked at the screen. The man was pulling down the married woman's top. "Nice tits," she sighed, "Pause that. I'll be right back. And you can get out of that three-piece suit if you like. I mean, still dressed," she chuckled.

Ethan watched George pull off his suit coat, and his vest and then hesitated as if judging what Natalie's reaction would be and then pulled off his pants. He reached inside his boxers and stroked his cock as he looked at the screen and then yanked his hand away when she entered the living room.

Natalie stopped and stared, "I said 'get comfortable' but not down to your underwear," she said.

George shrugged. "This," he pointed to his boxers, "is a lot more than what you are wearing." It was true. Natalie had on a long tee shirt without a bra and perhaps no panties. Ethan could feel his hormones rise again but no reaction from his soft penis. George would have to be a eunuch to resist the charms of the near-naked blonde.

Natalie sighed, "It's more than I usually wear, but keep your junk in your shorts, OK?"

George laughed, "One man's junk is another woman's treasure. No guarantees...things pop up, but I'll cross my arms over my lap if that happens."

Natalia sat down on the other end of the couch, "OK, let's do this even though I'm sure I'll regret it."

George hit play and they watched as the wife allowed the man to remove all her clothes before pulling his pants down. His huge cock was already fully erect and huge. He often wished he could have a cock that huge but none of his lovers ever complained.

Ethan couldn't see the TV but by the sounds of it, the woman was slurping on the man's cock. Natalie was sitting with her legs crossed, bouncing her right leg over her left. He'd seen her do that before. George's boxers were tented and as he promised his arms were crossed over his crotch hiding his erection.

When the man finally came, spewing his cum inside the woman's shaved pussy, Natalie sighed, "OK," she said in a husky voice, "That was actually pretty good. What are your favorites? I told you mine, though I also like women being seduced by their professional masseuse."

George was looking uncomfortable as he turned toward Natalie, "First, old guys with young women, second, I love the girls being picked up in vans. There's something about these girls...I know it's all staged, but the fantasy...Anyhow, I like the seduction...innocents being seduced. I like women who at first are reluctant but then can't resist, or decide the hell with it. Love those scenes. Then there's girl/girl sex, some of those videos are hot."

"Lesbian, I'm surprised? You don't want to imagine some lucky girl being skewered on your cock?" she asked. She looked at his folded arms, "George, I know you've got a hard-on. Just relax. You look really uncomfortable. I've seen cocks before."

"Thanks," the man said. He removed his arms showing his long fat cock had slipped through the opening in his boxers and was pointing at the ceiling. He relaxed and smiled as he heard the beautiful blonde suck in air. "I like the lesbian ones because seeing two or more naked women is always better than one," he smiled, "four or six tits, two or three pussies? What's not to like?"

"Depends on the naked woman," Natalie said softly. She looked at his nice cock, "I guess you should just remove the boxers...as long as you stay on that side of the couch," she said.

"Only if you remove your panties," George challenged.

"Sorry, can't do that," she said as she turned and opened her legs for the man to see. "No panties," she said. "It was your charm...charmed me out of my panties."

George's eyes opened and he groaned. "You're going to give me a heart attack. I love it when women just trim their pubes, so much sexier. I should add I like seeing pussies with some hair on them. Do that again, show me your pussy...oohhh, fuck!"

Natalie pulled up the bottom of the tee and spread her legs wide. "Do you want to watch another or do you have to get home?" Natalie asked.

"I have no one to get home to...I can stay all night...if you want," he said softly as he stroked his cock, eyes glued to her aroused pussy. "Friday night...not a school night."

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it...if we come to it," she said, "Let's try one of yours...the old guy, young woman one perhaps?" She shifted back so she wasn't flashing her pussy at him. "Another beer?" she asked, "I could use a bit more wine."

When she came back, the TV showed an older man, maybe 70 sitting on his couch reading, and a young girl sitting across from him on her phone. She handed him his glass and sat next to him on the couch, "Better angle to the TV," she explained.

They watched as the young girl crawled over to see what the man...her grandfather? was reading. She accidentally put her hand on his crotch and then left it there.

Natalie chuckled, "So contrived. No girl I know would accidentally put her hand on a man's cock," she said as she laid her hand on George's erection. "See how I have to reach over?" she smiled, "It's not a natural movement." She stroked his cock as the girl on the screen did the same thing. She looked at George, "Why do you like these? He's not a very good-looking guy...I mean, she is gorgeous...though he does have a nice cock."

George sighed, "Um, I sort of relate. I'm an old guy and my days of getting young pussy are way behind me. Perhaps it gives me hope...if these guys get young pussy why can't I?"

Natalie shook her head, "I never thought of you as old. I've always just thought of you as around my age."

"How old are you?" he asked, "Sorry...never ask a lady her age."

Natalie chuckled and laid her right leg over his left leg opening her pussy up, "Lady? You think there's a lady here? 26. How old are you?" she asked, "35? 40?"

barkirk
barkirk
3,074 Followers