Side Effects

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George chuckled, "We need to cut you off, I'm 30 years older than you."

Natalie turned to him and looked down at his impressive cock, "I guess I should call you Daddy, then," she said as she looked at the screen. The young girl was impressively taking most of the man's cock deep into her throat.

George stroked the woman's thigh up to her bare crotch. She made no move to stop him as his finger found her wet slit. "You should call me Daddy...and treat me as a Daddy should be treated," he nodded at the TV.

"OK, Daddy," Natalie sighed, "I'll be your obedient little girl," she said. She shifted so she was kneeling on the couch.

George nodded and pushed her head down to his lap. "That's it, lick Daddy's cock," he said softly. He put his head back and sighed as he felt her lips wrap around his cock. He guided her bobbing head with one hand while pulling up her tee.

Natalie popped the fat cock out of her mouth, raised her arms above her head, and looked at the girl now riding the older man's cock. She sighed as he planted his mouth on one nipple while groping her other. It had been weeks since Ethan had touched her sexually. She held the man'sGeorge was stimulating her nipples perfectly and her pussy was screaming for cock. She found that she was straddling his waist, her pussy grinding on his hard shaft. "Do you have condoms?" she asked. She and Ethan planned ahead and put a box next to their bed but she wanted to sound unprepared.

George popped his mouth off her nipple and grinned, "Always," he said, "I'm always prepared. I'd like to see your bedroom again if that's OK."

Natalie nodded and climbed off his lap, "Always a good idea to revisit areas you'll want to spend the most time in," she said.

He got up and went over to his pants, pulled out a trio of packets, "I hope this will be enough," he said.

Natalie chuckled, "Sure, for the first two hours. Hopefully, Ethan has a stash somewhere in our bedroom," she said. Then she had a look on her face and said in a younger voice, "Daddy, can I sleep with you tonight...I've always wondered what the bed felt like in the master bedroom."

Geroge grinned, "Only if you behave. I should spank you for not doing the dishes," he said.

"If that's what I deserve," Natalie sighed before getting up. "You should do what you feel is right. I have been bad. It's hot tonight, do I have to wear my PJs? I hate wearing PJs."

George shook his head, "Since your mother's not home, you can do what you want. I feel the same way...too warm for extra layers."

Ethan watched as George stripped off the rest of his clothes and followed the naked Natalie into their bedroom. He recalled Natalie was in theater in college and very good. She'd dropped acting to get into a more stable career. This role was new, but George was a lot older. Then he wondered why he'd never once spanked her...was she into spanking? He felt slightly ill watching a man do what he should be doing, but felt happy for Natalie if the man turns out to be a good lover. She deserves a good fucking. He turned off the monitors and the light in the room. He could see the bed easily and heard the couple come in. The flood of regrets came back as his naked wife and a naked man got on the bed.

"Not so fast, you're not getting off that easily," George said gruffly as she sat on the bed, "get over my lap...you know what to do."

Natalie slumped her shoulders, went over to the older man, and lay across his thighs, her ass sticking up. She glanced out the bedroom window at the dark building across the drive wondering what Ethan was thinking about this. Was he feeling angry? Hurt? She hoped he was OK. Then she jerked her head back feeling the stinging slap on her ass.

"Smack!" Ethan could hear it clearly and wanted to jump up and stop it. "Smack!" She can't be liking this, he thought angrily.

"Oh, Daddy. I'll do the dishes every night, Ow!" she cried, but her voice was huskier.

"Smack! Smack! Smack!" the sounds echoed across the drive.

"There. I hope this is a lesson to you," George said sternly. He gently stroked her red ass cheeks.

"Yes, Daddy. I'll be good. I'll do anything you say," Natalie said meekly. "That feels good, Daddy," she said in a small voice. "I like feeling your huge hands stroke my bare bottom."

Ethan was impressed with how the sounds carried as Natalie was speaking very softly.

"I hated to do that," he said. Then he leaned over and kissed her ass. "Here, lie down on the bed so I can make your ass feel better...I shouldn't have spanked you so hard."

"I deserved it, you should have spanked me more as I was bad but I like it when you make things better," Natalie said.

Ethan watched from the darkened room as his wife climbed onto the bed where he often had her screaming in ecstasy. Her large breasts flopped as she crawled onto the bed. She lay on her stomach and he could see her ass glowing red against her otherwise alabaster skin.

George got between her legs, spreading them apart as he lay between them. He started by kissing both cheeks tenderly but then pressed his mouth between the twin globes.

Was George licking Natalie's ass? Ethan wondered. Another thing he'd never done. First, role-playing, then spanking, now a rimjob...and the night is young, he sighed.

Natalie lifted her ass offering him better access. She knew George was an ass man as that had been the bulk of his sexual innuendos over the years. She never thought any guy would want to lick her ass but it felt good...really good. Soon her ass was a foot off the bed, her back curved, and her legs spread as she felt the man's tongue explore her tight anus, his fingers probing her pussy. But she'd been without a cock for 6 months and panted, "Daddy, Daddy fuck me. Please fuck my tight pussy," she said.

George kissed his way up her lower back, her spine, to the base of her neck. He was kissing her neck as his cock pressed against her pussy and she moaned loudly. He could tell she liked it and kept kissing her neck as he drove his cock into her tight pussy.

'Fuck! Feels so good...so fucking good,' she thought as she humped back against the man's hard cock.

Ethan sat up, 'No rubber...they forgot the rubber.' He picked up the phone and dialed her number.

Natalie was feeling the wonderful tingling build up when her phone chimed. "Shit!" she sighed. She looked back at the heavy man thrusting into her pussy, "It's my husband. He said he'd call me...fuck!" she sighed.

George reluctantly pulled out and let her stretch out to grab the cell.

"Hey, honey. How are your parents?" she asked. "Uh huh, oh...shit. I forgot...about the leftover lasagna. I made angel hair...You? I love Chipotles," she said. She looked over at George who was lying back stroking his slick cock, "I miss you. Sure, see you Sunday. Love you," she said. She put down the phone and looked at George wishing she didn't have to ask this. She was in the middle of her cycle and she wanted to feel him cum inside her, but she had agreed. "We forgot the rubber." She looked across the bed out the window wishing Ethan weren't watching. She looked over at the bedside lamp.

George nodded, "I remembered after I was inside you but hoped it was OK. Sorry," he sighed. He rolled off the bed and pulled the packets out of his pants. He saw she was looking at the lamp, "Leave it on. I want to see you. Do you have any idea how fucking beautiful you are?" he asked.

"I'm naked. You guys think any naked woman is beautiful...why do we bother getting all dressed up...you guys just want to rip our clothes off. Come here, I'll put that on you," Natalie said. She knelt over his cock and took him into her mouth to get him back to full tumescence. She was impressed he stayed hard after pulling out as she took the call. She played with his balls as she sucked his hard shaft. George was fingering her pussy as she sucked making her want something larger inside her again. She popped the cock out of her mouth, took out the condom, and rolled it onto him. She stroked him a few times and then straddled his waist.

George liked this position better as she was able to grab those tits he'd lusted after for the past few years. They were huge yet jutted off her chest as if they were smaller. They were perfect. As she bounced on his cock her tits filled his hands perfectly. He could feel her erect nipples press against his palms. She was sexier and even more beautiful than he'd imagined.

Natalie was feeling her pent-up frustration over not having a cock for over six months dissipate as she ground her pussy on George's hard shaft. "Fuck! Your cock feels so good," she panted. "So stiff...so big," she said.

George moaned, "I've imagined what your pussy would feel like but this is better...way better. I have a confession," he said softly, "I might have taken a pill when you told me I could see your house and your husband was out of town."

Natalie nodded, "I wondered. I mean I don't think of you as old but I sure am impressed by how hard your cock is."

"You're not upset I assumed..." George asked.

"That I'd turn out to be a horny little slut? I'm flattered you did that. Had I been a prude you would have been all firmed up with no place to cum," she smiled. "I take it that you like the horny unfaithful wife. Or would you prefer me to be your daughter?" she said in her little girl's voice.

"I like slutty wife," he said as he rolled her over onto her back. He wasted no time driving his cock into her sopping pussy. She groaned loudly and spread her legs wide.

Natalie squealed happily as the older man aggressively fucked her long-neglected pussy. This might be what heaven feels like, she thought, being pleasured by a man with a powerful sex drive. She came almost immediately as she thought that.

George felt a rush as the blonde woman cried out in ecstasy, lifting her ass, and grinding her crotch onto his cock. He ground back until she went limp and then he began fucking her wonderful pussy again. He soon followed her in orgasmic bliss.

Ethan couldn't take anymore and decided the man wasn't going to rape her...it looked more likely she'd be forcing him to have sex the rest of the night. He closed the iPad and rolled over feeling more lonely than he'd ever felt. He'd never felt jealousy before with any woman but the pain in his stomach was unmistakeable. He felt like crying but instead closed his eyes and tried to think of anything else. Was this the end? Would Natalie leave him for a man with a functioning cock?

He woke up many times, sometimes just hearing the crickets, other times hearing either Natalie's or George's pleasured grunts. When the sun came through the window he looked over at the master bedroom and saw the naked sleeping couple, arms and legs entwined. He got up, dressed, walked the block over to his car, and headed over to the diner downtown for breakfast.

When he got back, he was pleased to see George's BMW was gone. He pulled into the garage.

Natalie was feeling sick after George left. She checked the suite above the garage and wondered when Ethan left. What if this whole thing was a monstrous mistake? Did he leave and check into a hotel? Was losing her marriage worth a few hours of pleasure? She sat in the kitchen wondering where he was as she sipped her cooling cup of coffee. She heard the garage door and jumped up. She stood watching the door and when it opened and saw Ethan smile at her, she ran over jumping into his arms.

"I love you so much...so fucking much," she cried. "That had to be the worst night of your life." She kissed him hard.

Ethan stroked his wife's back trying unsuccessfully to forget seeing George's hands doing the same thing. He looked at her, "I love you too. Was it good? Did you like it?" he asked.

Natalie looked at her husband, "I liked it," she said simply.

Ethan put her down and chuckled, "I expected a bit more enthusiasm. It's what you say about dinner when I cook. I want to hear total honesty."

Natalie sighed, "OK. It was incredible. I know this is not what a wife should say to her husband after she had sex with another man but I had some of my more incredible orgasms last night. I hope it's OK if I say that," she said.

"You can say it, in fact, the happier you were getting fucked by another man,. the better I'll feel about you being..."

"...with another man. I'm so sorry. All night I reveled in the incredible feelings of getting fucked but in the back of my mind, I wished it were you. I want you inside me so bad it hurts," she cried.

Ethan held his wife and nodded, "It does hurt. Why the fuck didn't I listen to Dr. Wallace?" he sighed.

Over the next month, neither Ethan nor Natalie brought up the night with George, though Natalie had to keep putting off his suggestions that they meet up again. Perhaps at the Hyatt down the street? Just coffee at that coffee shop on Niles? Does her husband have any other trips planned? Natalie told him what happened was great but as she was married, a mistake...never to happen again.

Ethan noticed Natalie was humming tunes and softly whistling after spending the night with another man. That experience hurt and it bothered him but her feelings of frustration were far worse than his feelings of jealousy.

Five weeks after George stayed over, Natalie sat down with a glass of wine next to her husband. She hesitated and then asked, "Could I do...you know, have a guy over again?" she said softly.

Ethan nodded, "I expected you to have asked that weeks ago. This is a fulfillment of your needs...your desires. The bed in the suite isn't bad," he lied, "plus, I don't have to put up with your snoring," he grinned.

"I don't snore...do I?" she asked.

"No. I was kidding," Ethan said, "You have someone in mind?"

Natalie nodded, "We have a vendor, comes into town once a month. I thought as he travels a lot I'd like to invite him to dinner."

"Sure, I need to go to...Vegas...I like Vegas," Ethan chuckled.

"Or," she said, "Or you could be there and get a call...I'm not sure I want you sleeping out in the garage. I liked having sex with George but it felt as if I were cheating on you spending the night in our bed with him."

"So if you had to do it all over again..." Ethan asked.

"I'd have used more than the three rubbers...but I'd feel bad about it," she smiled.

"Well hell, as long as you feel bad about it..." he chuckled, "But that's fine with me. I did feel like I'd been kicked out of my own house. This is much better...leaving you alone with a man to get seduced. More role play?" he asked. "Let's play it by ear. I'll text you that I'm still working, and respond with, I'll see you in the morning and I'll be pulling an all-nighter. Otherwise, I'll be home in an hour."

Natalie nodded, "Works for me...what could I do? I was thinking he could work some of the kinks out of my back muscles and my husband likes to do that but doesn't stick with it as he uses it as foreplay."

"What a smart man," Ethan said, "great tits, great ass, why the fuck would he waste time on your back?"

Natalie sighed, "Story of my life. Men rub my shoulders, work their way down...work my top down. Or they start with my feet, which are connected to my calves, and then my thighs..."

"Men? What men?" Ethan asked.

"Never mind, shouldn't have mentioned that. You wouldn't know them anyway. Changing the subject. Friday night? Dinner with Steve Reynolds?" she smiled.

That Friday, Ethan answered the door and shook hands with the man. He could tell Steve had no idea what was in store as he was relaxed and had no issue looking Ethan in the eyes. Natalie came out of the kitchen wiping her hands. She'd changed out of her blouse and skirt and had on a tight tee shirt and yoga pants.

Steve tried not to study her body but there was no way he could keep his eyes off her wonderful curves. Her tight top showed she had no bra on, and there were no panty lines under her black tights.

They sat around having a couple of drinks, Steve begging off a third as he had to drive. They had a good meal, Steve complementing Natalie on her cooking when Ethan's phone went off.

"Excuse me," he'd set up a job on his laptop to call him at 7. "Ethan...no, I am," he looked back at his guest and wife, "We have someone over for dinner...fuck! Why not tomorrow? OK, OK, fuck it. I'll be right over," he said. He hung up and shook his head, "Todd over at Sterling fucked up an install and they need me to try to recover it." He looked apologetically at Natalie, "I'll be late...no, stay. I'm a third wheel anyhow as you guys must have a lot to talk about." He went over, kissed his wife, and headed for the garage.

"I should go," Steve stood up, "I don't want your husband to worry about..." he said as he put down his napkin.

"Relax," Natalie smiled, "I've never given Ethan any reason to get jealous and he's not the jealous type...I wish he were. It might have been fun to flirt a little, or tease him. I wonder if he'd react?" she said. "Never mind. Let's go sit in the living room, I'd like to hear about your vacation with your wife in the South Pacific. Always wanted to go there. It just seems so exotic."

"Bora Bora, Palau, Viti Levu...man! I'd love to move there. I have pictures," Steve said. He pulled out his phone and opened Photos.

"Hang on, "Natalie said, "I'll give you our Wi_Fi password and we can put it on the TV," she said. They got the phone to project to the screen and sat back with a feeling of déjà vu.

The photos were beautiful. The deep blue sky and the emerald-green or turquoise waters. Steve's wife was gorgeous. Bright red hair, athletic body, and long legs. "Your wife is beautiful," Natalie said looking at the slender woman in the bikini. "You have a good eye for photography, the lighting is perfect."

"Thanks, I sure think so," he smiled. 'If only she had tits like yours,' he thought. They went through more and then Steve quickly stopped as a nude picture flashed on the TV.

Natalie put her hand out, "She is beautiful. Let me see," she said.

Steve nervously swiped left and looked at the beautiful blonde. Natalie was looking at the screen and her breathing changed subtly. Were her nipples hard? "I have more but some have me in them," he said hopefully, "and maybe we did a sex tape or two." He lost count of the number of times he'd been tempted to show someone their video. He thought it was as good as any porn shoot he'd seen.

Natalie stroked his thigh, "Then show them to me. I've always loved nudes and as often as my husband runs off to work I might have surfed a bit of porn."

Steve felt a rush. He'd never shown these to anyone as they were for his and Linda's private enjoyment but he felt his cock throb as the blonde's hand stroked his thigh. Then she squeezed his leg excitedly as the screen showed Linda lying naked, her hand gripping Steve's hard cock.

Natalie let out an audible groan. Steve's cock was beautiful, not long nor fat but had a wide spearhead cap that just begged to penetrate her pussy or her ass. "Wow! I've never seen a more perfect-looking cock," she said breathlessly. "She wasn't just saying that either, she could virtually feel it inside her. "Do you have more?" she asked. "I shouldn't tell you this but Ethan's is the only man's erection I've touched and I've been curious."

"Seriously?" the man asked, "you were saving yourself? That would have been stressful for poor Ethan when you were dating. You look to have a great body," he said.

Natalie chuckled, "He always denied it but I could swear the muscles in his right arm got larger the longer we dated. But you can't really see my body."

Steve shook his head, "it's as if you painted on your outfit."

Natalie looked down at her nipples projecting 1/4" and a pronounced camel toe and sighed, "I was going to change into something more...less revealing before you got here," she sighed, "but dinner preparation took longer than I thought."