Sidekick Ch. 06

Story Info
Here's the deal.
1.3k words
4.65
1.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shynalee
shynalee
99 Followers

Steamy, sweaty, oppressive closeness, and hemmed-in crowds were to be expected in a club like this one, and so was the cool, refreshing wave of mist from the dry ice machines, providing intermittent relief. I led Wayne to the very outer edge of the club, where the density of people was slightly less, and the music volume was frequently just below ear-splitting, so a conversation could be shouted. But even in a small group, it was really only possible to hear the person next to you.

I turned and pressed my body against Wayne's, lifting myself on tip-toe to get close to his ear to shout, "So... tell me how tonight's gonna end." I pulled back a little to gaze, upwards through my lengthened lashes, into his face.

Wayne was stuck. He didn't know how to answer. I leaned in close again, "There really aren't any wrong answers. I'll give you a hint: We're having sex later. All I'm asking is... what will it be like? How do you want me?" I returned to the contrived faux innocent look I had previously exercised.

Poor guy. He was stammering around, trying to figure out how to manage the situation. He hadn't figured out there was nothing to manage. I was a sure thing. That was the game.

I leaned in again and spoke straight into his ear so I didn't need to shout. This meant he would feel my warm breath on his ear, and feel the movement of my lips against his skin, "Tell me what you want to do, Wayne. I want you to tell me what you're going to do to me. Are you going to take off my dress, or do I have to strip for you? Are you going to make me go down on you? I want you to think about the details, and I want you to tell me how it's going to go. Can you do that? I need to hear you tell me what's going to happen to me."

He looked genuinely pained, before adjusting his trousers for some obvious relief. Then he leaned forward and in an uncertain tone, said, "You're so hot. I can't wait to see you naked. I can't believe it. Are you sure you're ok with this?"

Oh, Wayne. I'm being handed to you on a platter. You don't need to ask me that. You just need to tell me what require of me, and you'll have it.

I decided to try another tack.

"Tell me, have you ever wanted to do something but your girlfriend wasn't keen? Like you wanted her to do something but she pulled back and wouldn't go with it? Talk to me about that. I gotta tell you, Wayne, there's a better than fair chance that, whatever it is, I'm probably up for it, ok? Think about it. This is your chance."

He gulped visibly. I could see conflict in his eyes. He hesitated a long time.

"Just say it, Wayne. Tell me." I urged him on, gently stroking his penis through the front of his trousers.

"Ok, well...," he started. I kept stroking as I gazed into his eyes. "My girlfriend, I've only had one real girlfriend...," he looked sheepish. I kept stroking, patiently waiting. "She... I... I mean, I only sort of mentioned it and it was pretty clear she didn't want to, and fair enough, you know? I mean... I can't blame her for that. Heck I wouldn't either!"

I searched his face, then stopped stroking him and closed my hand around the hard bulge in his pants. "Wayne. Say it. What did you want to do?" I urged him, my lips against his ear as I spoke. I then suckled on his earlobe, which made him moan and almost fall forwards. "Tell me!"

"Ok!" he pulled away suddenly, clearly to prevent embarrassing himself. I stayed close to his body, with the threat of more seduction hovering in my eyes. "Ok, ok, ok, ok," he drew breath. "I, I basically mentioned anal sex to her."

His face contorted as though he were diffusing a bomb that might go off, taking his head with, it at any moment. He wasn't breathing. He wore a bizarre grimace. He was mortally afraid of something. He probably feared I would be offended.

I figured I could keep him in suspense.

I made a face like I was pondering what I had just heard, weighing it. I wasn't, of course. He was going to get his anal sex, but I could have some fun with him in the meantime.

"You know," I started, and then paused. He was going to pass out if he didn't breathe soon. "I might agree to that..." his eyes bugged open. I held up a hand,."MIGHT, I said." He was all wound up tighter than a fish's bottom as he waited on my every word.

"I might agree to it on a couple of important conditions," I finally conceded. His relief was enormous, and his excitement visibly stoked.

"Anything!" he all too quickly volunteered.

"Hold on! You haven't heard my conditions yet. You might not like them very much."

"Yes, ok. You're right. Tell me your conditions." He made a show of trying to appear ready to consider my conditions. Clearly he had every intention of accepting any and every condition if he could have his fantasy fulfilled. How could he know it was always going to happen anyway, if he just reached out and took it? I wasn't going to be putting up any fight. He could have it however he wanted it.

"Ok, here are my conditions: First, you're gonna need to lube it up, ok? You can use spit or whatever, but a girl's gotta be able to walk straight the next day, ok?"

Wayne nodded enthusiastically. He was about to respond when I held up a hand to hold him off, "Second, you see how my hair is? It's not tied back. So you're going to need to grab a great big fistful of it, probably one in each hand, and pull back hard so my head is yanked back like this," I pulled my head back to demonstrate. "You will need to use that hair like reins on a horse, and really get a good hard rhythm going, ok? I don't want you trying to be all lovey dovey back there, just fluffing around. Understood?"

Wayne's mouth gaped open. He managed a small nod, but behind his eyes his imagination had suddenly exploded into an erotic fireball. I continued in a businesslike tone, "And three: Once you're in, you're in. You get in there, you go hard, you do what you're gonna do, you finish, and then you get out, ok? No pulling out early, no shooting everywhere. You finish in there where you started, ok?"

He wasn't quick enough to catch the drool that escaped the corner of his mouth, as it hung slack with disbelief. I was hoping he didn't have a heart condition or anything, because this was pushing him to his limit. He was wordless. He nodded mutely.

"Well, then," I announced, sliding in close, back to murmuring directly into his ear. "If you're able to agree to my conditions, I'm all yours. I almost feel bad for what's her name, because she really missed out." I winked. He made a whimpering sound as I turned around so that he was behind me, to writhe in time with the music, grinding his painful erection with my bottom as a potent tease.

As I snaked around in front of him in a lewd display (I hoped), I raised one arm and reached back to pull his head forward over my shoulder to kiss him. His hands needed no encouragement to slide around my body and start eagerly exploring. I moaned and encouraged him in every way I could. Only then did I notice Erika and Steve, who were also kissing, but not especially fervently. It didn't matter. I was holding up my part of the bargain.

shynalee
shynalee
99 Followers