Sienna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not what you are," Jessie told her, reaching across the table to take her hand.

"I know," Sienna said in a small voice. "You love me. That's why you died for me and Jane. But that was my role, no matter how fun it was. No matter what we all meant to each other, that's what I was. A houseguest. Someone you were doing a favor for, even if we all ended up together in bed three nights a week." She pulled her hand away almost guiltily, held out the necklace between us. "I can't be a houseguest forever. Because guests get kicked out when you get tired of them. This...this means more than houseguest, more than tenant. What do you want from me? What do you want me to be for you? Your wife?"

I chuckled. "I think that was said, I ain't the marrying sort."

"Then what? What do you want me to be?"

I could feel my heartbeat pounding in my ears. There was a buzzing over the metronomic thuds, and my headache threatened to split the metal plate holding my scarred head together. For a moment I wondered if I was still in a coma, dreaming of my life as every breath brought me closer to death by infection.

I couldn't really know, could I?

"I don't KNOW what I want you to be, Sienna. My sub, like you wanted so long ago? Something more than that. All I know is, when you were...gone...I couldn't imagine, didn't want to imagine a life without you. I want you to be with us. I want 'Us' to mean you too."

"And you, Jess?"

"I still want us to get more time together," Jessie said, her voice thick with emotion.

"I can't," Sienna said. "I suck at being your sub. I've ruined your life, every time I've been with you, I've fucked everything up. I don't deserve to be with you, you shouldn't want me, and I'm not going to waste all our lives chasing that."

"Sienna." She didn't turn towards me, so I repeated her name, put more command in it than I realized, made her flinch. "Sienna."

She started crying.

Huge wracking sobs, tears streaming down her cheeks, head in her hands, The necklace still dangling from her fist. Jessie and I shared a glance, both of us unsure of how to proceed.

Eventually, the blonde stopped her crying, lurched to a hiccuping end. She wiped red eyes with a napkin, snorted to clear her nose of snot. "Gary, I'm gonna get this out of the way. I love you. But I've fucked up your life from the moment I started your class. I could've gotten you fired with my...my...antics. I tried to control you, manipulate you into giving me exactly what you just offered. I failed to listen to you at every turn, then ran away and threw my life away for three fucking years cuz I was trying to replace you. I'm why you got blown up, why McKenna killed two people in your living room, why Jessie died next to you. I did that. I did all of that."

"And you know what, See? I don't regret any of it." Jessie's voice was harder than usual. "I would welcome you into our house again in a heartbeat, knowing a year later I was gonna drive a car into a cliff and bleed out next to Gary. And I bet Gary wouldn't change a thing either."

"You know what I was thinking as I pulled Jane out of that SUV before it blew?"

"What?"

"Good trade." I didn't mention that my last thought had been of Tori. That was a barely healed scar I didn't need to pick at. "I couldn't do anything else in my life. It's all been fate. I'm ME because of the choices I've made - including the ones involving you - and I wouldn't walk back any of them. I want you in my life, See. And nothing that's happened in the past changes that. You haven't ruined my life, your presence in my life has helped make me the guy sitting here with you right now, and just like Jessie, I wouldn't change a fucking thing. If you're looking for forgiveness, or condemnation, there's none of either to give."

"There's another reason you don't...you shouldn't...want me."

"No, there's not."

"I'm ugly," Sienna whispered.

"Oh See," Jessie said, and she sounded like she was going to start crying too.

The blonde lifted her head, met my gaze. "You deserve a better sub. One who obeys you better. One who's not ugly. I'm a burn victim." She pulled the corner of her lip aside to show us the spaces where teeth had been. "Morgan fucked up my body and my face. I'm fat and dumpy and wearing a fucking mumu because a terrorist raped a baby into me...for a second time. You deserve to raise kids that belong to you, not to the man who tried to kill you, and certainly not with someone as ugly as me." Her chin trembled and tears started to leak down her cheeks again, and she rose. "I'd rather have the house. I'll find some way to keep it. Some way to repay you. And this..." Sienna delicately replaced the silver collar in its box. "Find someone to give it to who can be what you want. I wish...I just wish with all my heart I hadn't spent my whole life letting you down."

My heart broke for her. The damage that had been to this girl wrenched at every emotion I felt. Despair. Rage. Sadness. And one more...

I rose, walked around the table to stand in front of her. She wouldn't meet my eyes, looking down and away instead.

"Sienna?" I reached out and stroked her cheek, soft and warm and wet.

"Yeah."

"You have never been more beautiful to me than you are right now. No matter what's happened, no matter what's been done to you, you are still physically beautiful. And," I said, forcing a grin onto my face, "it doesn't matter if you're wearing a mumu or anything else. You're beautiful to me because I love you."

Her breath caught. "You love me?" She asked, wonder in her voice.

"Yeah."

"And I do too," Jessie agreed. "Differently, but yes. I love you."

"You told me once that I owned you. I WANT to own you. I don't know what I want you to be to me, but I WANT you to be MINE. You'll never have the same relationship with me as Jessie, and that's ok, because you're a different person. She's mine, and I want YOU to be mine. I've wanted that for as long as I've known you, but neither of us was in the right place for it, and now that I'm going away, I don't want to - I fucking CAN'T lose you, not when I love you so much. Certainly not because you think you're not a good choice for me, or you don't think you're pretty enough. I want to put this collar on you, and I want you to be mine for the rest of our lives."

Sienna inhaled. Straightened. Looked me in the eyes. "You won't throw me away? Jane or Nancy either? Even though I'm ugly and I ruined your life? I...I can't...I..."

"I could never throw you away. I love you. And I wish I'd told you before, so you'd never, ever think anything else. And I could never throw away Jane or Nancy away either. I want all of us to be a family, no matter how they came to this world."

"Is...is...there like a wedding or a ceremony for you to collar me? Do we do some big formal thing?"

I thought about it. "Not really. Just kneel and hold your hair out of the way."

"Ok," she whispered. A hand on the table, and Sienna lowered herself unsteadily to her knees. Looking over at Jessie, she asked "Would you hold my hair? Please?"

"Yeah."

Jessie came around the table, knelt by the blonde. Fingers stroked through fine platinum hair, gathered it. Held it away from delicate neck.

I picked up the necklace from the box, bent, draped it and Sienna's throat. Her hair was soft against the back of my hands as I clasped the silver choker, and then I crooked a finger through the front and gently motioned her to her feet. "I love you, See," I whispered.

"I love you, Gary." She said the words like she was studying them, had never formed them in any combination before, especially that one.

I looked over at my raven haired lover. "And I love you, Jessie."

We hugged, sagged against each other, reveled in the feeling of human contact and comfort after such intense emotion. It just felt good to hold them, and to be held.

Eventually, Sienna pulled away. She breathed deep, wiped her eyes. "I have some questions."

"Go for it."

"What do we tell Jane?"

I shrugged. "Nothing really changes for her. We all keep living together. Someday there's a conversation that will need to be had, but I don't know what that looks like, and we've got time to figure it out."

"Ok. What do we tell other people? How do you plan on explaining another woman in your house to people who...don't know, don't understand, don't approve?"

"Don't fucking care."

Beside me, Jessie laughed at my bluntness.

"What? I don't. I really could not care any less. There's guys out there with fifteen babymommas, women with kids from a dozen guys, and I'm not going to get bent out of shape because someone didn't like the fact that I've got two women I love with all my heart living under my roof. What, are they gonna ask which one of you I'm having sex with? I'll jack em in the fucking mouth."

"Speaking of sex." See spoke, then blushed and looked at the floor.

"Yes?"

"Do I call you Master? Or Sir? Do I have to call you 'daddy' like Jessie does?"

"Call me whatever you like. But, uh, probably keep 'Master' for the bedroom."

"Does...does my Master desire me in his bed tonight?"

"Sienna?"

"Yeah."

"Can you even have sex, this, uh, late?"

Beside me, Jessie snorted, very unladylike.

The blonde smirked. "I can have sex. I've been so fucking horny I've been using my vibrator literally every time I go to the bathroom, which is like every six seconds with Nancy kicking my bladder."

"What about the other thing? The...what about Morgan?"

"I haven't had anyone or anything inside me in like seven months. I really don't know how I'll react when I get naked in front of you, or when you enter me. Maybe I'll freak out, have a panic attack. Maybe not. But if my Master wants me to please him, I'm gonna do my best."

"See, I'm not gonna fuck you if you're having traumatic flashbacks or something."

"I know," she replied softly. "But part of being a sub - one of the parts I like the best - is pleasing my owner, letting him please himself with my body. I'd like to try doing that again, if you want. Or if not, if you want to wait until after Nancy is out...that's fine. Whatever YOU want."

Jessie reached out and stroked See's cheek. "I know I'D like you in bed with us."

The blonde tilted her head against the gentle hand, smiled.

"I would very much like my sub to join us in bed."

She turned to Jessie. "Would you...help me make myself pretty for him, get ready?"

"Absolutely."

She held up her phone. "I'll call McKenna and ask her to watch Jane tonight, then we'll go back to the hotel?"

I punched up the Protonmail app. My VPN stayed on PERMANENTLY.

"Yeah, about that...so, McKenna doesn't really DO phone calls anymore..."

-------

I paced the hotel room, feeling nervous again. How did that happen. The dying hard part was over. The asking Sienna hard part was over. Everything after should be gravy.

I drank water, filling and refilling the bottle as I paced. That was healthy, right?

I'd got what I wanted. Jessie and Sienna were both mine. The women I loved belonged to me.

I had no idea how to manage that, what that looked like for the future. How was I going to explain that situation to, well, anybody?

A knock sounded at the door and pulled me out of my musings. I walked over, unlatched it, opened it.

Jessie was standing in the hall, holding a bundle of clothing. At her feet, Sienna knelt, facing me.

Nude.

"I remembered the rule," she said softly.

I chuckled. "Get in here."

She lowered herself to her hands and knees and crawled in, Jessie following, shutting the door. "It's ok, Gary, it's like one in the morning, there's no one in the hall."

Sienna stayed on her hands and knees as we talked, awaiting further directions. Her white-blonde hair looked softer, obviously recently washed and combed and blown out, and it hung to either side of her side of her face, feathered across her back. Her breasts were even larger and rounder than I'd remembered them, hanging heavily from her torso. Pregnancy had added a layer of padding to her hips and legs and ass, and her belly hung heavily beneath her. It struck me that I'd never seen a pregnant woman naked before, never had sex with one.

As I circled the blonde, she shifted her knees wide, giving me a great view of her privates, obviously shaved, probably recently asked south Jessie's help.

"You can stand," I told her.

"I remembered the rules," Sienna said again as she rose.

Now on her feet, I had a better view of her body. The line of burn scar from the top of her pubis, over her shoulder to the top of her butt cheek. The discoloration of her arms where her tattoos had been burned off. The healing holes in her breasts and bellybutton where she'd taken her piercings out. The stretch marks and veins under her skin.

The determination and hope and devotion on her face.

I reached out and stroked hair away from her face. "Dammit, you're beautiful."

"I want to be," Sienna whispered. "And I want to be a good girl for you."

She shivered as I drew a finger up along the curve of one breast, feeling the smoothness of her skin, the heat of her radiating off. "How do you feel?" I asked.

"Terrified. Excited. And for the first time in almost a year, I feel sexy."

Jessie stepped away began undressing, shrugging out of tshirt and pushing down her jeans and panties in a roll. I watched with a smile as she kicked off her shoes, steadying herself against the couch to finish removing her clothing. I turned my attention back to the blonde. "What do you want, right now?" I asked, as I leaned in for a kiss.

She paused, waiting until our lips were almost touching. "To cum for you. To make you cum, as many times as you want, however you want. I want to spend the rest of my life enjoying all the ways you two enjoy fucking me."

Our mouths met, and she stiffened, then melted against me, and I couldn't tell if it was from my touch or Jessie stepping up behind her to stroke her arms and around to cup her heavy tits. Sienna's tongue moved slowly against mine, tasting, sliding, flicking even as our lips moved together. Desire seized me and I pressed the kiss, drawing a little cry of surprise and desire from her throat.

My hand slid down the curve of her belly, below, and she shifted her feet apart to show my fingers access to stroke her swollen lips. I traced the edges, over and over, sliding between, and her breath caught as I pressed her clitoris, rubbed small circles.

Behind Sienna, Jessie leaned in to kiss and nip at her neck, eyes heavy with excitement and desire over the blondes shoulder, hands gently squeezing and kneading those large breasts.

"Can I touch you?" See asked plaintively, a small shudder passing through her frame.

"Absolutely."

Eyes locked with mine, Sienna reached back to pull Jessie's hip, drawing their bodies closer together, simultaneously reaching her other hand into the waistband of the boxers I wore. Slim fingers closed around my swelling cock, gripping gently, pumping slowly.

"I've missed this," Sienna whined piteously.

"Missed what?" Jessie purred.

"Being wanted."

"You've always been wanted," I told her, then kissed her again, hard to communicate just how much I wanted her.

I wanted to stay lost in this kiss for a long time. To make my former student feel adored, feel wanted, feel whole. I wanted to kiss her until she was convinced she was beautiful, and loved, and would be forever.

I had to pull away or run out of air, and Sienna gasped at the separation.

"Daddy?" Jessie asked sensuously, a mischievous sparkle in her eyes.

"Hmmmm?"

"Can I play with your new sub on the bed? She's so soft and I really want to taste her, and I bet you'd get hard watching us."

"See?" I queried.

"Oh fuck yeah."

I stepped back and watched as the naked brunette took the naked blonde's hand and led her to the bed, guiding her to lay with her hips on the edge and to hold her legs open and back. Jessie knelt, looking back at me with a wide, feral grin before leaning in and slowly drawing her tongue very delicately up the parted vaginal lips in front of her.

Sienna moaned and arched her back luxuriously, and Jessie pressed her face to her pussy and went to work.

A million scenarios went through my brain as I watched my sub writhe on the bed under our lover's oral ministrations. A million different positions and movements and reactions, the thought of which diverted blood to my groin. But overriding all my arousal was protectiveness, wondering how to touch the young woman and not hurt her, physically or mentally.

I stepped over and gently pulled Jessie up by a hand, drawing her into an embrace, kissing her, tasting Sienna on her lips. "My turn."

I knelt, firmly pushing the blonde's legs wide and back, contemplating for a moment the wet, pink, swollen snatch before me. The bed creaked as Jessie crawled up on it, and I lowered my lips to the apex of Sienna's sex, closing my eyes and sucking the wet, engorged bud into my mouth.

Her cries of pleasure were music to my ears.

I alternated my techniques, suckling at her clit, laving her labia with long licks, tongue-fucking her juicing pussy, sliding down to swirl and probe around her anus, back up to her nibble at her lips. I never let her get used to to one type of sensation too long, drawing her pleasure up and up and up to shrieking peaks until she was trying sit up and hunch her twat into my face.

I pulled away from the sweating, shuddering blonde, looking down as she looked up, a pitiful, plaintive, wanting look on her flushed face. "Jessie, do you think See would enjoy your metal toy?"

"Oh yeah." I watched as Jessie bent over our toy bag, rummaging around, finally digging out a smooth, curved rod of stainless steel, one end skinny, the other end swelled, both ends rounded for easy insertion.

I moved up onto the bed, motioning Sienna flat onto her back leaning down to kiss her, her hands roaming over my back and neck as her tongue roamed against mine frantically.

"See," Jessie announced. We broke and I pulled away so they could focus on each other.

"Yes?"

My raven-haired lover held the metal dildo out for inspection. "I'm going to fuck you with this."

Sienna's breath caught, arousal or worry, I couldn't tell.

"First in your cunt, to get you wet and turned on for your master. Then you're going to flip over and we're going to have anal sex, because your master will probably want to enjoy every way your body can please him." Her words were dark and dripping with lust.

The blonde's hands slid up to her heavy breasts, cupping them, stroking them, and she moaned. Arousal, obviously.

Jessie knelt and while I couldn't see the act of insertion past the large pregnant belly, Sienna stiffened, eyes going wide and her mouth sucking in air. "Oh. Oh wow."

I pulled down my boxers, kicking them off, and knelt by Sienna's head. She turned to look at the heavily swollen prick bobbing beside her. "What should I avoid doing to you?" I asked quietly.

Her words were full of winces and hitches and gasps and hisses as Jessie dragged the heavy metal toy back and forth through her slippery sheathe, rubbing against her g-spot. "Don't pin me down on my back with your arm over my throat. Don't straddle my chest when you fuck my mouth. Other than that..."

I had a mental vision of Morgan Skolnich doing those things to her, shook it from my head as I took her hands and guided it to my shaft. She started pumping slowly, focusing on me and my face while occasionally flicking glances down too the foot of the bed as what Jessie was doing was causing her hips to shift and grind with pleasure.

"Though someday, Master..." lips millimeters away from my cock, Sienna looked up at me with desire plainly evident on her beautiful face "I'd like you to do that to me again."