Sienna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sienna wiggled her butt, arched her back, flashed me a smile over her shoulder. "I wanna fall asleep tonight with your cum in my ass."

I gave it to her.

In our previous positions I'd been moving gently, trying to get See off as fast and as much as possible. Now I chased my own orgasm with deep, metronomic thrusts, making her moan and cry out with sensation as I speared as deep into her bowels as I could push, dragging back out, driving back in, savoring the submission of the blonde beneath me offering her tightest hole for my pleasure.

I seized her flanks and pressed my crotch against her glutes as I came, my whole body convulsing as the muscular contractions from my groin pulsed rope after rope of hot sticky spunk as far into her rectum as I could push.

"I can feel it..." See gasped. "Oh, I can feel it!"

Jessie giggled. She'd reclined at the head of the bed, one small breast cupped in a hand, the other resting on her pubis, her middle finger rubbing impossibly small, slow circles on her clit as she watched.

I held myself still and took a few shuddering breaths. It felt like there wasn't enough air in the room. That last ejaculation had taken all the strength from me.

Well, not all the strength. I leaned over and kissed Sienna's silky platinum blonde hair, then achingly retracted my slowly softening cock from her body. Removing it uncorked a small dribble of white liquid that leaked across her plump vulva, and I slid off the bed to go get a washcloth.

When I had finished wiping myself clean of lube, I returned to the bedroom to find See had rolled to her side, reaching up to idly stroke one of Jessie's outstretched feet while my gothic girl continued her slow masturbation.

The blonde hummed pleasurably as I wiped all trace of our sexual activities from her buttcrack before flopping down on the bed next to Jessie. See looked up at me with a lazy smile. "That was fun. Thank you."

"It was."

She shifted to her back, reached down, scratched her leg, gazed at me upside down. "Like Jess said, you marked your territory. I'm yours now."

"You were mine before."

"Since I took your cum in my mouth, ass, and cunt tonight, it feels more official. I like it."

I grinned, leaned over and placed a kiss on Jessie's free nipple. "I'm glad you had as much fun as I did."

"We going to sleep now, or do you have some new carnal adventure for us? I'm dog tired."

I looked over at my silently, slowly self-pleasuring partner. "I said earlier I was going to spank both of my subs tonight."

Jessie shivered, gave me one of those feral grins of enjoyment. "How and where?"

I repositioned the girls next to each other on the couch, knees on the cushions, elbows on the backrest, like Sienna had been kneeling when we'd had our first anal exploration of the evening. Jessie bit her lip and smirked at me as I pushed thighs apart and gently repositioned hips to arch backs, knowing the view I liked from her when giving her her several -nights-a-week maintenance spanking.

That little fold of her lip under her teeth and the sparkle in her eyes inspired me to start with her.

A shiver rippled up her pale back as I glided my hand over her hip and moved to stand side-on to her. The edge of that hand slid back up over red, wet labia, over the crack of her ass to rest on the small of her back, and she drew in a breath.

My right hand made a loud slapping noise as it contacted her right glute, and I looked over to see her mouth open in an erotic gasp, eyebrows coming together in a wince.

Red flushed on the skin my hand vacated, and I quickly brought it down again on the curve of her left cheek. It was a hard hit, but she giggled anyway, reached out to take Sienna's hand, fingers linking together as she gave me that trademark feral grin.

A few more swats to redden the curve of her ass, and I lowered my target. Jessie responded with an "Nnnnnnnnnn..." through gritted teeth when I spanked the more sensitive sit-spot, but still continued to push her butt back, offering it for the next strike, regardless of how pain made her gasp in breath.

I finished quickly, faking her out by pulling my hand back then letting it rest on her shaded-pink bottom. Another soft laugh warmed my heart, and I kneaded muscular flesh, rubbing away the sting with a massage. My hand did slip lower though, around the inner curve of her thigh to stroke those superheated netherlips.

I found them dripping. "You're wetter than when I started."

She gave me a cute blush and a shy smile over her shoulder. "I always get wet for my daddy when he spanks me. It turns me on and I want to be a good girl for him. What are you-ohhhhhhh!"

Jessie groaned as I leaned to kiss her shoulder, two fingers of the hand that was exploring between her legs stiffening and pushing into her slippery twat. Hot and wet as a bath, I pistoned my fingers back and forth, hooked slightly to stimulate her ridged g-spot. Her snatch made lewd squelching noises that almost drowned out her quiet whimpers.

With my free hand, I turned her head so I could plant a kiss on her sweating forehead. Her eyes rolled up to gaze at me, pure love shining in them. "Look at Sienna instead, young lady. Tell her when you're going to cum."

Jessie inhaled sharply, and I forcefully turned her head towards the blonde as I continued my manual stimulation. Her face flushed further, and I couldn't tell if it was arousal or embarrassment. Her breathing accelerated, and I could tell her was fighting to stave off the impending climax, so I redoubled my efforts. I was rewarded with as mewl from my raven-haired lover.

"I'm gonna cum, See. Fuck, I'm gonna cum. FUCK!"

Their fingers, still intertwined, whitened together in contrast to the rosy flush that suffused Jessie's skin, and she humped her ass back against my hand, fucking herself wantonly on my digits as the orgasm blasted through her. She cried out again, as her body jerked, contractions that started in her vagina rolling through her muscles, tightening and then releasing her body involuntarily.

She sagged against the couch back, breathing hard, wiped out from the pleasure I'd inflicted upon her. I smiled as I felt he pussy randomly squeeze around me, simultaneous with a twitch and a groan.

Sienna leaned over and gently kissed her on the lips. "You are so beautiful."

Jessie sighed happily, returned that kiss with a brief peck.

I withdrew my fingers, stuck them in my mouth, tasted the sweet honey of Jessie's enjoyment. Her breath caught as she watched me lick myself clean off her girlcum." "Do you want my cunt now, daddy?

I looked down at my raging erection. Three ejaculations tonight, and two this morning should've had me at my limit, but spanking Jessie and watching her get off would've given a dead man a woody.

"I will."

Sienna sighed as I stroked her pushed out bottom, occasionally letting my fingers drift between her thighs for grazing touches of her still-wet, still-hot twat. And she inhaled sharply when I pressed my left hand down on the small of her back and pulled my right away from her rounded right cheek. And she grunted a loud "UH" when that hand contacted that perfect curve it had just left.

The blonde has always been far more vocal during her spankings than Jessie. My raven-hair lover just took it, accepted it. She actually enjoyed pain as a counterpoint to sexual pleasure. Sienna enjoyed the submission part, not the pain.

I enjoyed both, a dark part of my psyche enjoying inflicting mild sexual pain on the women who submitted to me, seeing the reactions in their body language, the expressions on their faces, the exclamations in their voices.

I spanked Sienna again, left cheek. Left cheek again, then right cheek. Her little outcries and the winces that crossed her face were incredibly arousing, and I could feel the iron bar of my erection throb as I watched her shift with discomfort, push her bottom out further to present herself for my hand.

Slap. "UHHHHHHHHNNNNN"

Slap. "UHHHHHHHHNNNNN"

Slap. "UH!"

Slap. "AIHH"

Jessie was stroking Sienna's winced face with the back of one finger, her other hand twisted with the blonde's. For just a moment after that last little cry, a twinge of concern crossed my mind that I might be causing See more pain than she could handle. But then she looked over her shoulder at me and asked in a pitiful whine "Why did you stop?"

I switched to harder, deadblow type spanks after that, leaving my hand on her sweaty, reddened skin a few moments longer, each strike drawing a grunt from Sienna. I decided to quit on a high note when one particularly loud grunt trailed away into a vulnerable whimper.

She didn't ask me if I was done that time, just sighed and hummed happily as I began gently groping her round bottom, squeezing and rubbing the sting away from the muscle I'd been spanking.

Her hips arched back a little, perhaps offering her soaked pussy or still-slightly-gaped anus involuntarily. After all we'd done tonight, she was still enthusiastically ready to please me.

Sienna grinned at me when I tangled my fingers in her long, platinum hair, close to her scalp, gently turning and guiding her to the floor in front of my raging hard on. Jessie gave me a happy, erotic snarl and slid off the couch to a similar posture next to the blonde.

Slim fingers delicately pulled my cock horizontal, and I groaned as See licked and kissed and mouthed at the swollen crown. Her lips glided gently and slowly against my hypersensitive skin, tongue flicking or laving up and down and around the glans before she softly sank to the base, burying me in her throat.

Jessie was not idle, leaning in to nuzzle Sienna's neck, one hand sliding across her chest to heft and squeeze one heavy breast. "Thank you for spanking us, daddy."

Sienna backed off, looking up at me with love shining in her eyes as she jacked my saliva-slicked rod. "Thank you, Gary."

She passed me off to Jessie, who took me in hand and began her own teasingly quick kisses and licks. "Can I ask you for something?"

I rested my hand on her black hair, gently tilted her head up. "Anything."

"Tomorrow, before we go find McKenna and Don, before we leave this room...can you please fuck me in my ass?"

I couldn't say no - or even much of anything - with the sudden, distractingly pleasurable sensation of Jessie immediately deepthroating me. She jammed my dick into the back of her mouth, sucking powerfully and sliding her tongue softly against the veined underside while bobbing her head forward and back. Pulling back, she batted her eyes flirtatiously, and began those teasing licks again.

"I thought you said you don't like other people watching when he does that to you," See whispered, reaching over and down to begin moving her fingers between the other girl's thighs.

"You said it, we're all sharing a bed now. I'm gonna have to get used to you seeing him do that to me." Jessie passed me back to Sienna, who promptly took half of me in her mouth, began bobbing lower and lower. She moaned as I moved my hands to her silky soft hair, began gently controlling her motions up and down my shaft.

"Don't you want to watch Gary do that to me?" Jessie asked, low and sultry, beginning to play with the blonde's tits again. "Wouldn't it turn you on to watch my daddy degrade me like his own personal whore? Watch as I grab the sheets and whimper and beg him to stop cuz it hurts, beg him to push another inch up my tiny, tight asshole cuz it turns me on so much to please him like that?"

"Ohhhhhh..." I thrust involuntarily into Sienna's throat at the mental image inspired by Jessie's dirty vocal fantasy.

The blonde's moan of arousal turned into a cough at my sudden push into her gullet, and I pulled away while she wiped her mouth and breathed deep. She turned to Jessie. "Yeah, I do wanna watch."

"Good." My gothic lover reached out to slowly jack my achingly hard, slippery wet tool while she pulled See into a kiss, and the sight sent even more blood flowing to my groin.

I watched the sapphic scene increase in heat and desire, the two women pulling each other closer as hands roamed and lips and tongues pressed together. Jessie continued to pump me while she made out with Sienna, and I reached down to encircle her wrist with my hand, stroking the delicate underside. Eventually I applied a little pressure and the two broke their passionate embrace to look up at me. "Master?" Sienna inquired, an adoring yet alluring smile on her face.

"I want you both." I could hear the pounding of my heartbeat in my ears as I spoke. Dammit, I was turned on.

"How?" Jessie asked, taking her upper lip between her teeth like she was trying to politely stifle a smile. The look struck me as ridiculously sexy, even more when she failed to hold the expression and broke into a grin, one side curving up in that feral snarl of enjoyment.

"Side by side, on the bed."

Jessie stood, helped Sienna to her feet and drew her back to sit on the edge of the bed, giggling. "On our backs, or doggy?"

"Just like this." Jessie giggled became a shrieked laugh as I pushed her flat on her back and dragged her by her ankles until her skinny butt was at the edge of the mattress. Putting her legs over my shoulders, I took my cock in hand and stroked it up and down my woman's slippery wet folds before angling in and pushing forward.

"Ohhhhhhhhh...." A groan escaped from the brunette as her vaginal canal stretched to accommodate my invasion, the hot, wet flesh enveloping me as I thrust and withdrew.

Beside us, Sienna emulated Jessie's position, tipping to her back and spreading her legs, pulling them back with her hands behind her knees to expose her stimulated-red, lube-and-cum-slicked holes. She looked over at the other woman, grunting "uh uh uh uh" with every slam of our pelvises together, and grinned.

I fucked the black-haired girl for a few minutes before withdrawing, stepping to the side, and fully seating myself in See's soaked pussy in a single stroke. She let her head loll back against the white sheets. "Fuuuuuck...you feel good."

Holding her thighs, I stirred her twat with a circular motion of my hips, carving my sensitive rod against the equally sensitive walls of her box before beginning to pump back and forth. No longer holding back her legs, she reached out to squeeze Jessie's hand while I fucked her, voice eventually rising to a high-pitched squeal as she came for the umpteenth time that evening.

I held still to savor the feeling of her cunt squeezing around my invading shaft, the sight of her sweating, flushed body undulating on the bed as explosions of pleasure shot through her.

Then I withdrew and switched back to Jessie. The brunette hummed happily as I slipped back into her, and this time as I fucked her, I bent her in half to grope her tiny breasts, the small mounds cupped in my hands while my thumbs circled and stroked the dusky hard nipples. She hadn't cum the first time, but now she wrapped her arms around my back and pulled me down, her knees up by her ears, so she could kiss me while she went over the edge.

I almost lost control from the feeling of her lithe body twitching out her climax underneath me, her tongue dueling frantically with mine until she screamed with pleasure, but I slowed my rabbit-humping pace and held on. Just barely.

It had been a few minutes of railing Jessie before I pulled away, and Sienna had been maintaining her arousal with the hand that wasn't squeezing our mutual lover's. Now she spread her legs welcomingly for me, sighing like Jessie had as she felt my superheated rod burrowing into the slippery depths of her snatch. "I look forward to getting used to this."

"Me too." With her pregnant belly in the way - and her lack of dancer flexibility - I couldn't fold the blonde in half to fuck her. I did play with those heavy tits though stimulating them until she shrieked with laughter and pleasurable overload, even getting them to leak a few dribbles of milk again. I left her right on the edge before switching over to Jessie again.

And after I wound Jessie up to a sweating, begging mess with both legs clutched to my left shoulder, my cock sawing in and out of her artificially tightened box, and my thumb flicking at her overstimulated clit, I stepped back to observe my girls, still holding hands, lying on the bed waiting for me to continue.

For a moment, a welling sense of affection overrode the carnal hunger I had for them.

They were MINE. I loved them. I would do - and had done - anything for them.

They belonged to me, and both of them loved me, and loved being mine.

I felt complete.

Then I smirked at them and twirled a finger in the air. "Up on the bed, doggystyle."

Jessie giggled as she held Sienna rise. "He wants to look at our asses while he fucks us."

"Well, yeah."

The two women settled down side by side, Jessie on the right, Sienna on the left, fingers again intertwining as they arched their backs and shifted their legs apart to offer me their wet, worn-red pussies.

I took Jessie first, holding my erection in hand and swabbing the head from clit to entrance over and over again before notching myself between her folds and impaling her in a single thrust. I held her hips and when I reached full depth, I rotated my hips, grinding inside her against sensitive walls like I had previously before beginning a methodical - almost mechanical - thrusting of nearly complete withdrawal and then hard slam forward, jolting her slight body and setting her black hair swinging. Every impact of my hips against her spanked pink bottom drew a grunt from her lips, and I added to that pink with the occasional slap against those upturned glutes.

Eventually I wanted something closer, and I leaned over to wrap my arm around my gothic girl's throat, pulling her head back so I could kiss her neck while increasing my pace. Short fast thrusts changed her exclamations from loud "UHHH!" to gasped "ah!" the vocalization rising at the the end like she was asking me why I was fucking her every time my cock was fully buried.

I could tell from the way she was shivering that she was close, and I pulled out, strings of clear, girlcum briefly connecting the two of us before I shifted over and slid smoothly into Sienna. "Ohhhhhhhhh...." The most of pleasure was cut off by Jessie tilting her head in to capture her lips for a passionate kiss, and I watched the brunette multitask for a moment, dueling tongues with her lover while maintaining her own sexual high with a hand snaked under her torso.

I manipulated Sienna's body the absolute best I knew how, driving her to multiple, shrieking, clenching, crying-out orgasms.

I leaned over to heft her heavy, swaying breasts before rolling the thick, stiff, wet nipples between my fingers.

I straightened and raked my nails down her back leaving streaks of pink sensation in their wake.

I pulled my hand back and spanked her already-red butt multiple times, giving her a counterpoint of sting to the pleasure of my cock sliding back and forth in her gripping sheath.

I pushed my thumb through her slightly puckered-open and still-lubed asshole, which made her whine, clench around both of my invading body parts, and look back at me piteously.

I reached around her hip to stroke her lips and rub her clit, driving her even crazier as she sped up the humping of her ass against my hips.

And finally I lowered myself to her back, forcefully turning her head I could plant a a searing kiss on her lips and make her whimper with desire. I pulled away fractionally, looked into her tired green eyes. "Cum for me, schoolgirl. One more time, I want you to cum." Straightening my spine, I gripped her hips and went for broke, pumping the blonde as fast and as deep as I could. Sienna's whimper of desire turned into a scream of ecstasy and she lowered her head to the white sheets and pushed her butt back to meet every thrust until...she went still and silent. Her body switched a few times and she howled, every muscle firing in uncoordinated spasms as she came.