Sienna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth closed over the head of my dick, tongue sliding against sensitive flesh, and I resolved to reflect on her words later. "Dammit that feels amazing..."

See was moving her head back and forth as much as she could in the position she was, whimpering with pleasure from the toy-fucking she was receiving at the other end, as much as she could around my member invading her mouth.

I tangled my fingers in her silky platinum hair and she moaned, slid deeper yet, warmth and wetness making me buck my hips and drive my erection deeper into her mouth.

"Mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm" Sienna grunted as I slowly fucked her mouth, holding her head still for my pumping hips. I could feel her lock up as the Jessie-generated climax hit her, trying to scream with my meat in her mouth. I withdrew, stroked her face as she twitched, eyes glassy and focused somewhere else. That had been a big one.

Another tremor wracked Sienna, and she jerked, cried out, fisting the sheets as she worked her hips against the metal toy inside her. Her head ground back into the sheets and her back arched, presenting her tits as wobbly mounds, and I couldn't help but lower my lips to one dark nipple and trace it with my tongue.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" A scream tore through her, chest flushing red, body locking up again, grunting in time with the contractions rippling her core muscles, and this time she rolled away, squeezing her legs shut. "No more Jess, please no."

Jessie looked up at me from the foot of the bed with a satisfied smile on her face. "Daddy?"

"Darling."

"I figured out how to make your new sub squirt."

I chuckled at the sight of a big damp patch on the sheets.

See was laying on her side, trying to get her breathing under control, her hand over her pussy, legs squeezed together. "Oh...wow."

"I'll say."

"Give me a minute...that was...intense."

Jessie crawled up on the bed, started slowly clawing her fingernails up and down See's back. I watched the two women's tenderness for a few minutes, the pregnant blonde practically purring at the sensation.

Eventually, she gave me a grin, stretched luxuriously, and rolled to her front, forearms and face flat on the bed, hips lifted and legs widespread. Jessie rose and retrieved the lube from our toy bag, returned to settle on her knees on the bed next to Sienna's raised bottom. I watched my new subs face as lube was dribbled over the crack of her ass, her wide round cheeks massaged and kissed before one, then two fingers teased around her backdoor and gently pressed inside.

Sienna gasped, eyes closing halfway, and I couldn't tell if it was from the slowly pumping digits, or the hand Jessie had slid between her thighs. It was definitely from pleasure when the brunette lowered her face, flicking her tongue around her embedded fingers. Small movements of her digits, gentle twists and pumps opened the blonde up over the next couple of minutes, her attention divided between the ecstasy taking place behind her, and me slowly stroking my dick in front of her.

Jessie removed her fingers from the wet, pink starfish she was pleasuring, gave it a lick that made both girls giggle, uncapped the lube, and drizzled it thickly over the metal dildo, and smeared it around in long, sensual movements. "See, I need you to push back for me."

A look of concentration crossed Sienna's face, and her little wrinkled orifice puckered, gaped slightly before our lover slowly pressed the toy against it and it slid smoothly inside.

"Uhhhhhhnnnnnn..." Sienna groaned. I stroked her platinum blonde hair away from her face and she rolled her shoulders, nose twitching up in a tiny wince as the slow pumping of the toy in her rectum went deeper. "Are you going to do this to me, Sir? With your cock?"

"Do you want me to?"

She whimpered quietly. "You own me now, I don't have a choice."

I brushed my fingers against her cheek. "Yes. I'm going have your ass tonight."

"Ok." Her voice was small. Another look flicked up from my erection to my eyes, and she turned her head to press her face into the sheets, began slowly rocking her hips back, taking the metal dildo deeper, fucking herself on it. Jessie's movements gained fractional speed, and a slight twist and Sienna groaned. "Jessie, fuck, right there just like that...oh fuck fuck fuck fuck..."

I watched as the blonde's hands gripped and twisted and pulled at the sheets, and she screamed, the sounds muffled by the bed clothes. Her head came up and she twisted the sheets so tight I thought she'd tear them, her face flushed, her body jerking as she came.

Looking back, I saw Jessie holding the toy deep in Sienna's ass, her stretched-wide sphincter trying rhythmically to futilely clamp shut around it.

See let her head drop, with an exhausted sigh, chest heaving. She looked up at me tiredly, formed words silently like she'd forgotten how to speak, then remembered. "Yeah, I really enjoy that toy," she croaked.

"Now it's my turn," I told her, and she gasped in surprise as I gently but firmly pushed her hip to flip her on her back, then dragged her by her ankles to the edge of the bed. I hopped off, and before her face disappeared behind her belly as I descended i saw her head already grinding into bed in anticipation.

For the second time that night, I ate Sienna out. This time I was much more focused on intimacy, less on clinically moving from erogenous zone to erogenous zone to drive her up and up and up the peak of pleasure. I French-kissed her cunt, tasting her leaking juices, memorizing each fold and crease and fleshy lip with my tongue and lips, pushing my face against her swollen mons to access every possible square millimeter of her feminine organ. I slurped and licked and sucked and probed and did it all slowly and deliberately and lovingly. And when her moans and soft little cries and whimpers of ecstasy had ramped up and her inner thighs were glistening with my saliva and her girlcum, I stood between her legs, notched the angry red head of my engorged prick between her netherlips, and slipped inside to the hilt, in one swift push.

Sienna stiffened as she felt me sheathe myself inside her, and then she cried out after a moments stillness, a plaintive wail that ended in an "uh ah, uh ah, uh ah" in time with my body colliding with hers, pulling away, colliding again.

She arched her back up off the bed, cupping her full heavy tits as if presenting them to me, and gave me a grin like a cat diving into a bowl full of cream. Beside her, Jessie curled against her body, raising her head to take one erect nipple between her lips.

Sienna made a sound very much like a purr.

Then her eyes widened and that self satisfied smile turned into a wide, wordless gasp as I gathered her legs up to my chest, hugging them to my pecs as I swung my hips back and forth, repeatedly impaling and withdrawing from the blonde's hot, slippery box, artificially tightened by her limbs gathered up and together against me.

Jessie's hand snuck down over Sienna's hip, between her thighs, and I could feel her fingers against me, pressed to the apex of the blonde's slit, rubbing slowly in small circular motions, a counterpoint to my in and out movements.

"Jessie, please..." See whined.

"Please what?" My raven-haired woman lifted her head from the engorged nipple she'd been teasing. "What?" Her voice was soft, breathy, full of anticipation.

"Please..."

Jessie leaned in and kissed her. Softly at first, their eyes closing as their lips brushed together, then harder, and fiercer. I would never get tired of that sight.

The slick sheath I was thrusting in tightened around me and See gasped, broke the kiss, reaching back over her head to grip the headboard while grinding her skull into the bed and humping her hips back at me, becoming an active participant in her own fucking as orgasm approached. Jessie's hand was still working its magic at our joining, and when their liplock had stopped, she'd lowered her mouth to our partner's neck and shoulder to kiss and lick.

I watched as Sienna's breathing grew shallow and fast, her face and chest flushing, and a wild - almost panicked - look crossed her face before she arched her head back even farther. "OH FUCK! FUCK!" Her body bucked, grinding against my groin, and I held still, enjoying the feel of her twat clenching around my prick as she jerked and twitched uncoordinatedly.

Her head came forward again and she breathed deep as the climax stilled inside her, the gaze in her eyes almost pitiful.

I pulled away and and Sienna whined, reached forward playfully like she could pull me back by my dick.

Then I manhandled her into the position I wanted her in, gently but forcefully rolling her to her left hip, pushing her right knee up while straddling her left thigh.

"Oh." The blonde's voice was low and dark, and she reached back to pull at her ass cheek, exposing her pussy for my reentry. Not taken by surprise in the throes of orgasm, she flinched as the head of my cock breached her, the barely suppressed reaction tearing at my heart.

"You ok?" I asked.

She nodded, bit her lip.

Supporting myself with one hand behind her, I seized her blonde head and leaned down to force a kiss on her while burying myself to full length. Shit, she was wet. Sienna kissed me back frantically as I swung my hips back and forth, the slap of our bodies coming together and parting, colliding again filling the room.

I held her down with my body, held her mouth to mine. She belonged to me, and I was going to kiss her like it, fuck her like it.

I pulled my lips away, just a few millimeters. "You're mine, Sienna. Mine."

So close, I could see the smile in her eyes. "Yours."

I straightened, gripped her round, pregnancy-padded hip, and started deliberately driving myself as deep as possible, filling her completely, withdrawing, impaling her again. More methodical and intentional than just pounding away.

Beside Sienna, Jessie lay on her back, legs spread wide, one hand spreading her lower lips open while two fingers of her other hand rubbed frantically at her clit. She looked up at me lustfully. "Cum in her cunt, daddy. Mark your territory." Her hips bucked and she whined, closed her eyes.

"I'm going to cum in you," I whispered to See, my voice almost inaudible over the hard, wet slams of my deep-fucking her. "Because you're MINE." I worked a hand down between her legs to strum her slit like Jessie was working hers, and picked up the pace, seeking my own climax with fast hard thrusts.

Sienna let her head loll back and surrendered.

She came once more before me, turning so I could watch her climax, reaching out to grip my arm with surprising strength, nails digging into my flesh as her body squeezed around me so pleasurably, legs kicking involuntarily until the kicks became shivers and she sagged to her side, exhausted. Beside her, Jessie quit masturbating, and rolled to watch me fucking the blonde.

My eruptions followed moments later, and I leaned as far over her body as I could, held as deep as I could, the clench and release in my groin radiating through my entire body as I painted her cervix with great splashes of spunk. I groaned at the sensation, hung my head, my face in Sienna's soft hair as the aftershocks continued to milk me into her warm, wet box.

I sighed after a long while, kissed the top of the blonde's head, and rolled off, flopping to the bed between my two girls. Jessie immediately rolled to my side, head snuggled into my shoulder and one leg between mine. Sienna shifted to her back on my right side, close, but not as close as the brunette.

I swallowed a couple of times, formed a word. "Wow."

"You had fun with your new sub?" Jessie asked, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes and voice.

Sienna rolled to face her across my chest. "I hope he did." She reached out to stroke Jessie's cheek. "I remember you liked to eat some after he came in me...I've got a LOT of Gary's cum inside me right now..."

Jessie grinned, that feral, satisfied grin I knew so well. "Tomorrow. Tonight I want you to go to sleep with your Masters's cum inside you."

"Is that what we're doing? Going to sleep now?"

"I'm resting," I announced. "That wore me out."

Sienna's hands slid down my torso to wrap loosely around my slick, half-chubbed member. "Cuz if you want to 'mark' the rest of your 'territory' I'd love to taste it..." she blushed.

"Mmmmmm..." Jessie stretched and shifted up and over to kiss me, a soft, gentle exploration of our mouths that ended with her biting my lower lip and grinning before slithering down my chest. She stopped to kiss my abs every few inches, and very deliberately dragged her hard nipples against my skin as she moved south.

See surrendered my prick to Jessie, who held it aloft for a moment, gave me a gleeful smile, and then lowered her mouth around me. Head bobbing up and down, tongue slithering back and forth along the underside of my dick as she moved. Pulling off, she let it slap back down onto my abdomen, twitching from sensation. "I did want a taste of you and him together."

The next round was much more of a threesome. Jessie and Sienna got me hard again with a dual blowjob, both of them on their hands and knees on either side of me, trading me back and forth.

After I was achingly rigid again, I positioned them as I wanted them - Jessie flat on her back with her legs spread, Sienna in doggy with her face in the brunette's snatch. As soon as Jessie started shifting and mewling from the oral attention, I moved around between the blonde's spread legs, notched my erection between her glistening wet open lower lips, and impaled her in one single thrust.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmuh...." Face pressed into Jessie's groin, Sienna's moans were muffled as I plowed back and forth through her messy wet pussy. I enjoyed the feeling of dominance as I held her round asscheeks in my hands, gripping them hard enough to put handprints on them as I pounded against that soft flesh.

Eventually, Jessie rolled away, out from under Sienna's tongue, shivering, sweating, a hand over her privates to protect herself from more stimulation. "No more, no more!" She protested, laughing. Her shrieks of pleasure had been loud and long until I thought she wouldn't be able to draw breath. She sat against the headboard nearby, breathing heavily, knees pulled up to her chest, watching us through glassy eyes.

With See now just focusing on me fucking her, I reached forward and tangled a fist in her hair, pulling her up to her fingertips while continuing to ram back and forth against her bottom. She whimpered at her new, more submissive position to me, gave a little cry of shock when my other hand still gripping and spreading one buttcheek to the side forced my thumb through her cute, pink backdoor to the first knuckle.

"Tell me when you're going to do that, Master. Please..." she whined.

"I don't have to."

I think she came from me saying that. Her body locked up and I could feel her vaginal muscles clamp wetly around me, and then she screamed, fingertips clawing into the sheets for more purchase as she jumped and rolled her bottom back against me, trying to force another millimeter of cock inside her fluttering sheath.

I pulled away, liquid strings of jizz and girlcum stretching from my angry purple enforced mushroomhead to her overstimulated pussy, and she whined, her voice hoarse. "Gary, you're cruel."

Pulling those cheeks apart, I lowered my face and very deliberately flicked the tip of my tongue against the hole my thumb had vacated, making her jerk forward. "And you love every minute of it."

I lay back and motioned her on top of me, and she awkwardly straddled my lap, taking a few tries to position herself to slide down onto my rod.

The view was...different. Seeing her pregnant belly and milk-engorged tits swaying above me as she rose and fell and rolled her hips on me...it felt like I was watching someone else. Sienna must've sensed something was different because she blushed, stilled her movement, straightened. "What did I do?"

"I was just thinking how beautiful you are."

Another blush. "You lie."

Jessie pushed off the headboard and moved to kneel behind See, nuzzling her neck. "If we say you're beautiful, it's because you are."

Slowly, See began moving again, spurred on by my gentle upward thrusts, and her friend kissing her back and collarbone and ear. Grinds of the hips against mine became a slide forward and a slide back and a roll at the base. Sienna moaned in contentment as she stirred her cunt with me, pleasuring herself the way SHE wanted.

I reached up, palming her heavy, swollen breasts, getting them, lightly squeezing them in time with her movements, rubbing my thumbs over and around the stiff, dark brown nipples. Above me, Sienna continued to ride, eyes closed and her lower lip in her teeth.

Fuck, that was a gorgeous sight. And the sensation of sliding out of a hot, slick pussy was amazing. I closed my eyes as well, enjoying the feel, the sounds of the blonde moving on top of me.

Sienna jerked and we opened our eyes simultaneously, a panicked look crossing her face as she tried to dismount. "Sorry, Gary, sometimes that happens when I'm playing with them, I'll get cleaned up right - "

I cut her off. "I don't think that's gross at all" I brought my hand very deliberately to my mouth and licked off the little dribble of white liquid that had come from See's tit. Not bad. More of it was leaking down the curve of her breast, and she hastily wiped it off and wiped her hands on the bedsheets. "That's hot."

A smile flitted across her face. "You're weird."

Jessie turned the blonde's head and shut her up with a forceful kiss. When they pulled back for air, I pulled See as close to my chest as her belly would allow, wrapped my arms around her. "No, I'm not weird. I love you." I whispered it in her ear, her blonde hair in my face.

Setting my feet flat on the bed, I started thrusting upper, fucking the blonde as I held her immobile against me. Her head next to mine, I got to listen to her sounds of pleasure close up, the changes in breathing, little gasps and cries, and then the howl as her body succumbed to orgasm. "Ah ah, ah ah, ah ah, ah AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

I held still and savored the feeling of her shuddering against me, her hips still rolling involuntarily as the aftershocks of climax detonated inside her.

Lifting her head, Sienna looked at me piteously. "Can I have a break please? I want to suck you..."

"That sounds great."

"You've remembered your rules well," Jessie told See, her voice low and dark. "Now there's another one to learn." Sienna was kneeling in front of me as I stood at the foot of the bed, hands clasped behind her, alternately looking from my face to my erection bobbing in front of her. "When it's in your mouth, you use JUST your mouth. When it's not in your mouth, you can use your hands."

"Ok," she answered meekly.

I smiled down at Sienna, and she tilted her head into my hand as I stroked her platinum blonde hair. Fisting my rod, I brought the head to her lips, and she took me in with a moan. I left my hand on her head as she blew me, giving her the feeling of being controlled.

She alternated her technique, quick jerks of the head while her tongue played against the sensitive underside of my shaft, interspersed with with slow deep slides that stretched her lips around the base of my cock, her tongue sliding out to squirm electrically against my balls.

Eventually she decided to get her hands involved, releasing me from her mouth and holding me at full extension, sliding her lips against my achingly sensitive length in little nibbles and kisses, teasing me with long, light drags of the tip of her tongue from root to head, wetly mouthing my glans before taking me back in again.

After another session of licking my shaft like an ice cream treat, Sienna looked up at me innocently. "Can I ask a favor?"