Sienna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm?"

"Fuck my mouth. Gag me. I wanna try something."

I smiled. "Fine, twist my arm."

"I'll twist her arms," Jessie said, gathering See's wrists together and holding them behind her back. I gazed down at my two women looking adoringly up at me for a moment, then pushed my prick between the blonde's lips.

Holding her head in my hands, I thrust forward, pushing my meat as far into the snug confines of her throat as I could reach. I held there until I heard a snorted cough, retreated. Again and again I fucked Sienna's face on my cock, sometimes pushing her down my length, sometimes holding her in place so I could pump back and forth.

A dark part of me enjoyed the gagging, sputtering coughs she made when I retracted, the way her face flushed and eyes ran from being used for my pleasure, the way she looked up at me with pure adoration and just a hint of fear as I cut off her air supply with my sex organ in her throat.

I pulled away to let Sienna breathe, and she sucked in air, then coughed, holding my gaze and very intentionally drooling, slimy spit brought up by my oral use of her leaking down her chin and onto her breasts. Reaching up, she stuck three fingers into her mouth, dragging more drool out, then smearing it around her chest. Her lips curled into a messy, sultry smile. "If you'll sit back on the bed, I can fuck you with my tits."

I couldn't say no to that.

The bed creaked as I sat on the edge, and Sienna knee-walked to kneel in front of me. Leaning over, she pressed her heavy, slick mammaries together on either side of my prick, and started rocking back and forth slightly.

The feeling of sliding between her wet, hot jugs held tight around me was incredible, and that was even before Jessie reached around, placing her hands over See's to participate in the tittyfucking. The blonde gave me one last smolderingly lustful look before lowering her head and sticking out her tongue to flick over my mushroomhead every time it emerged from her cleavage. Each flick felt like an electric shock, indescribable sensation shooting through my spine every time her oral appendage touched my sensitive glans.

I leaned back, closed my eyes, and enjoyed the sensation. Fuck that felt great. This probably brought her no physical pleasure, but she was doing it selflessly for my enjoyment alone.

Sienna was serving me.

I knew she enjoyed that.

See must've known that my ejaculation was approaching by the way my body tightened, because she let go of her breasts and lowered her mouth around me, tongue already hanging out. Back and forth, back and forth, bouncing her face on my rod like she had ridden me before, she aggressively sought my climax.

I came with a grunt and a jerk of the hips that made Sienna start and cough. My cock recoiled with every pulse of jizz that splattered the back of her throat, and the blonde swallowed in quick succession, downing every pulse of creamy spunk that I gave her, the contraction of her throat as she swallowed heightening the pleasure and drawing out even more.

Finally there was no left to give, and I let myself sag off the edge of the bed to sit on the floor. "That felt amazing."

"I wish I had tits I could do that with," Jessie said with mock glumness, as she moved to curl against my side.

"You're perfect just the way you are," I told her and kissed her black hair.

"Awww, thank you, daddy."

Sienna settled herself down on my other side. "And I wish I didn't have to wear an industrial strength bra all the time. I'd kill for a flatter chest."

"How many times an I gonna have to tell my girls I think they're beautiful as they are, and I wouldn't change them for anything?" I asked no one in particular.

Jessie chuckled, her body shaking beside me, raised her head to rub her nose against mine. "Only a million or two more."

I heaved a great sigh, tried to calm my breathing. That has been a really intense climax.

We rested together like that for a long time, just sitting in a sweaty, contented pile on the floor at the end of the bed. The air conditioner buzzed in the background keeping the room warm instead of "Wyoming Summer" ridiculously hot. I could hear, feel the heartbeats of the women I loved curled up with me, feel the rising and falling of their breaths against me.

I was content.

I was also hungry for my women.

I turned my head, captured Jessie's lips with mine, and her breath caught at the unexpected action. I kissed her hard, pulling her Against me, and she practically melted into me, with a sigh.

I loved her. From the moment we met at a Halloween orgy in a Minneapolis warehouse, she had stood by me and brightened my life when any other woman would've run away. Through rehab, gunfights, PTSD, and everything else my messy life had thrown at me. At us.

A random memory flitted through my head, a Skype date over McDonald's food, because I was a suspect in a triple murder and couldn't leave the state.

What kind of girl does that?

The kind I loved. The kind I needed in my life. The kind that needed me.

Jessie shifted onto my lap, set her elbows on my shoulders and kissed me with a ferocity I didn't expect from someone who took such a submissive role in our relationship.

I matched that ferocity, seizing the back of her raven-haired head and practically grinding my lips against her, our tongues sliding together to explore each other in the most sexually non-sexual way possible.

She gasped, pulled away. "No, daddy, tonight is about See."

I looked over at the kneeling blonde, her head resting against the beds footboard, one hand moving in small motions between her thighs as she watched us make out. "Don't let me interrupt. I'm just here enjoying the view."

From my lap, Jessie leaned over and pulled Sienna into a kiss. Nowhere near as violent as ours has been, this was slow and loving and sensual. My body responded to the visual, blood rushing to my groin.

Jessie pulled away, grinned at her partner. "We will follow up on that tomorrow or the next day. I want some time just for the two of us."

It took a moment for Sienna to calm her heavy breathing. "Whatever you guys want."

Light weight lifted off my lap, and Jessie vacated her place straddling me, knelt next to me, and there was both humor and lust in her voice. "I want to keep watching you get fucked on your first night as Gary's sub."

Sienna blushed. "How can I be a good girl for you, Gary?"

"I've got a few ideas..."

Sienna rose, moved to settle on my lap, a little further back from where Jessie had been sitting due to her belly. "What are they? I wanna hear."

"I'm picturing you on your back with your head hanging off the bed, swallowing my dick as deep as you can. I'd definitely enjoy tying you to the bed and using that metal dildo on you before fucking you again."

See shivered at my words, and her hands slid down between us to slowly pump my erection. "I'm also thinking of just telling you to ride me again." I reached out and stroked a thumb over one thick, hard nipple. "I liked watching your tits bounce, that was hot. But I think right now I'll have your ass instead."

"Ok." Her voice was small. "How do you want me?"

"What would be most comfortable for you?"

She smirked. "Taking your big baseball bat in my butt is never comfortable at the start...but that doesn't matter if I'm pleasing my Master. Any of the positions we've been in have been good."

I thought about it. "Kneel on the couch, elbows on the backrest."

"Yes Sir."

I watched as Sienna settled onto the couch in the position I'd requested, back arched, legs spread, presenting those big soft cheeks, her little crinkled rosebud, and her wet, reddened, spread-open pussy for my gaze.

I stood and retrieved the lube from the nightstand where Jessie had left it, walked over. See instinctively adjusted the arch of her back to lift her hips to groin level as I stood behind her, knees shuffling a little wider apart.

"Ohhhhhhhh..." her groan trailed off as I dragged my fingertips up the flesh of her open slit, over her perineum, brushed against her backdoor. Turning her head, she gave me a look over her shoulder that was part cute, part lust, part worry. "With your hand on my butt like that, I thought you were gonna spank me."

"I am going to spank my subs tonight. But not right now."

Sienna groaned again at the thought. I uncapped the lube bottle and drizzled a thin line over the blonde's asscrack, reaching down to massage her bottom glistening, then deeper, probing the tightness of her anal passage, through the sphincter to the fleshy depths where my dick was going next.

She shifted on the couch as I digitally explored her, moaning quietly, and those moans grew longer and even more erotic when I reached around her hip with my other hand to stroke and rub up and down her nether lips.

The combination of my two fingers twisting and slowly pumping in and out of her ass and my heavy petting of her soaked slit heated See up in no time, and those little shifts off her hips became slow, wanton thrusts of her bottom as the two nerve-laden orifices were pleasurably simulated.

"Mind if I watch?" Jessie asked quietly from the bed.

"Not uhhhhhhh not at all." See had her eyes closed, head hanging between her arms, focusing on nothing besides the impending orgasm I was drawing out of her. Still, she shivered as Jessie trailed four fingers up her sweat-slicked buttcheek and back as she walked over to crouch beside the arm of the couch.

I leaned over to kiss that sweat-slicked back, giving a quick peck to each hump of vertebrae showing beneath the blonde's skin, and she giggled at each touch of my lips and flick of my tongue, those giggles becoming a groan and then a whine of impatience.

"Patience, schoolgirl," I whispered.

"Yes, Professor."

I slowly withdrew my fingers from her constricting hole, and I watched as she pushed back, opening up the pink gape even more in preparation for my entry. Taking my now diamond-hard erection in hand, I swabbed the the mushroom head through her parted labia, gathering up her feminine lubricant...before pushing slowly back into her dripping wet pussy.

Sienna's laugh was music to my ears. "That's not my butthole!"

"No, it's not." I concentrated on the incredible sensation of her slick, tight vaginal walls gripping me as I sawed slowly back and forth. Dammit, that felt good. I gripped one round glute and reached up with my other hand to take hold of a heavy, pendulous breast, and the blonde below me moaned as I picked up the pace with hard slams of my hips against her pregnancy-padded tushy.

"Jessie, reach down and play with my sub's cunt please."

"Yes, daddy." My lover practically purred the words, and I felt movement down by my groin as her fingers started pressing and rubbing Sienna's slit.

The blonde's reaction to my words was to shift her knees apart even farther, arch her back even deeper as if offering herself MORE to me. Or maybe it was to allow Jessie's hand more room between her thighs.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!" Between our dual stimulation and the arousal of submitting to me, being ordered around by me, See lit off quickly, throwing her blonde hair back as she arched her neck, and I couldn't help but reach out and wrap my hand around her slim throat. That mild choking seemed to drive her even crazier, her scream cut off and turned to animalistic grunting as she began grinding her round ass against my groin, keeping the sensation going while her vaginal muscles pulled around me.

I deliberately slowed my pumping within Sienna's juicing twat, chugging to a stop like a machine that had run out of gas before finally withdrawing. My prick was covered in a fine sheen of her orgasmic honey, and her heavy, heaved breathing was a sign that climax had beautifully overtaken her and relaxed her in its wake. Her nether lips were wide-parted, her snatch actually gaping open slightly to expose its dark interior, and above, her pink rosebud clenched and slackened in slow pulses.

Smearing lube from the bottle on the couch all over my already lubricated tool, I placed the angrily reddened head of my erection to the divot of her asshole and pressed forward slowly.

"Uhhhhhhnnnnnnn...." Sienna moaned at the change in sensation and I felt her push back, straining to open up her already relaxed sphincter. I slid smoothly in, and the blonde almost seemed surprised at the motion, her breath hitching as I filled her. "Fuck, that's deep!"

Jessie giggled and started rubbing slow circles again over the blonde's pussy while I held her hips gently but firmly and began a slow thrusting motion.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck......"

With Sienna's head turned, I could see every expression cross her beautiful face, lip curls of illicit enjoyment, momentary winces of discomfort, gasps of amazement, soft smiles of surrender and adoration as she looked back at me...and the plaintive whimper of need as Jessie seized her chin and kissed her hard and deep. The sight set my blood boiling, and while I didn't pick up my pace, I picked up the force, very deliberately driving my prick to full depth within the blonde's rectum, holding there with my hips pressed to her cheeks, withdrawing almost completely, fully burying myself in her again.

The feeling of her tight ring sliding up and down my shaft, the fleshy squeeze around me when I was fully ensconced, the physical sensations were incredible. And the mental stimulation of dominating See may have been even more arousing.

I glided my hands up and down Sienna's sides, feeling the sweat covering her skin from a combination of Wyoming heat and sexual activity. "Fuuuuuuuck you feel good."

"You do too." She turned her head to smile at me over her shoulder, and that smile turned plaintive, a tiny cry escaping her lips as my gliding left hand found her breast, cupped it, stroked the nipple before gently squeezing it.

Jessie took that little flare of pleasure as a sign that she needed to increase her movement between See's legs, and what had before been slow, smooth pressure rotating over See's clit became quick, hard frigging, her hand brushing my balls as I thrust.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK!" The blonde's whispered chant became a shout and she arched her hips even further back to take me as deep as possible, her asshole bearing down on me so tight I had to stop moving. "UHHHHHHNNNNNN!"

I held still as Sienna twitched and jerked in place, each contraction of her climax drawing a grunt of pleasure from her, head hanging low between her arms on the back of the couch.

When she finally relaxed enough to let me out, I withdrew my lube-glistening tool, taking a small, private satisfaction from the way her little pink anus stayed open to show a dime-sized dark void in my absence. Blonde hair flashed across her back as See lifted her head to look back at me. "Did you cum? I didn't feel it?"

"I wanna try something different."

Moving further down, I slouched on the furniture, butt almost hanging off the edge of the cushion, feet spread wide on the floor. "C'mere and sit on me."

It took a minute for See to position and balance herself over me in an awkward squat, feet on the floor and hands alternately gripping me or the couch. I gripped my erection to hold it vertical, centered on her still-slightly-opened asshole, and used my free hand to guide her down to impale herself on my upright shaft.

"Uhhhhhhhhhnnnnn...." We both groaned at the sensation of my upright pillar slowly sinking into her colon, stretching her open. When I was fully ensconced between her buttcheeks, I guided her to lean back against me, lifting her arm to slip it over my head. In this position she was slouched against my back, angled away so I could kiss her, fondle her...and with simple pushes of my feet against the floor, I could lift my hips and thrust slow and deep into the blonde.

And with her body reclined back against my chest and shoulder and her legs spread wide by my own, her overstimulated vulva was exposed, a fact that Jessie took advantage of almost immediately by sinking her her knees between our legs and cramming her face into Sienna's crotch.

My lover jerked and yelled into our liplock, surprised at the feeling of lips and a tongue teasing her pussy, and then sighed and surrendered.

Between Jessie and I, we drove See absolutely wild. Between the gothic woman's oral ministrations and my gentle-but-oh-so-deep probing of the deepest recesses of her anal cavity and my continued fondling of her heavy breasts, Sienna quickly screeched out a climax, and then continued to tremble her way through several more. Face and chest flushed, she clung to me with one arm, drawing me into a sweaty, superheated hug while whimpering her pleasure into my ear, little curses of disbelief and then just noises of enjoyment as we played her body like an orgasmic fiddle.

She finally started pushing Jessie head away after a massive climax rocked her, involuntarily bending her forward until I pulled her back, twitching every muscle in her body like she'd been electrocuted, drawing a ragged scream of overloaded pleasure from her throat. Her mouth remained wide open and gasping as the explosion of sensation rolled out of her, and I smiled to myself as I felt her sphincter clenching powerfully around my rod held snuggly in her tight ass.

"Please, no more Jess, please..." Sienna whined.

The raven-haired woman backed away to sit on her haunches, a look of naughty satisfaction on her girlcum-wet face. "I think you enjoyed that."

A slight laugh shook the blonde against my chest. "It's too much..."

There was that feral Jessie smile again.

I held Sienna to me and began slowly flexing my hips again, pressing upwards with my feet, and she moaned into my ear, shifted to pull me close into another tight cuddle.

"You sure you don't mind me watching?" Jessie asked from between our legs.

"Why would I?" See whined, only half focused on the conversation, the rest of her consciousness devoted to my prick retracting and then pumping up into her in fractions of an inch.

"Cuz he's in your ass. I don't like other people watching when daddy does that to me. That's...private."

I tilted my head away to avoid being headbutted by Sienna, who'd arched back in a storm of silky blonde hair at a particularly pleasurable thrust or tweak of the nipple.

"Ohhhhhhhh... we're all sharing a bed for the rest of our lives. I WANT you to see this..." See turned her head, started planting kisses against my temple and ear. "Are you gonna cum, Master?"

"Getting there." I emphasized my words with another flex that made her whine and arch her back again.

"Can I ask you a favor?" Her voice was breathless.

"Absolutely."

"Can we change positions?"

Concern sprang instantly to mind. "Am I hurting you?"

"Not at all. I'd just...uhhhhh...rather be bent over something or in doggy when you do. I...ohhhhhh....like that."

"We can do that."

Jessie stood and took Sienna's outstretched hand, helped her stand, my prick slipping wetly from her bottom to splat lewdly against my abdomen. The girls giggled at the sound, then See waved her off and lowered herself to her knees, started crawling, very deliberately placing one hand in front of the other, one knee in front of the other, always keeping her legs open and her privates available to my gaze. She pulled herself up on the bed, moved to the middle of it, then reached back and pulled her left buttcheek aside. "Cum in me?"

I could do that.

I relubed and mounted the bed, fisted my erection and put my hand on her back, and slid smoothly into the orifice she'd presented for me.

We both groaned as I filled her. Despite our previous activity and all the lubricant, her asshole was still insanely tight, and while the muscular ring did let me in, it felt like she stripped off a few layers of skin as I passed.