Sienna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned back down, supporting myself with a hand on the mattress as I wrapped the other around See's chest, holding her close while the orgasm wrenched her, a soft grunt coming from her lips with each contraction. This close, this still, I could feel the pounding of her heart, the heat and sweet of her skin. I kissed her back delicately, and she swallowed hard, tried to get her breathing back to normal now that we weren't both wildly fucking the other.

Straightening, I retracted from her steaming hot pussy. Now that we weren't connected anymore, Sienna rolled to her side with a sigh, stretched her legs out straight. She looked up at me, adoring but tired. "You wore me out."

"That was the plan."

I shuffled over on my knees, shifted Jessie's position fractionally with a hand on her hip, and then guided my tool into my black-haired beauty from behind. "Ohhhhhhhh..."

Jessie was still close to the edge, having been slowly masturbating the entire time I'd been inside See, and now I took it as a personal challenge to get her off as fast as possible, reaching around her hip to frig the apex of her slit while hammering in and out at a furious pace.

It only took a few seconds off hyperstimulating her already hyperstimulated cunt before she cried out and dropped her chest to the bed, grinding her face into the mattress while violently fisting and pulling at the sheets. The sounds that came from her mouth were more akin to pain than pleasure, but I could tell from the splotchy pink flush to her skin, and the way her asshole kept winking at me as she humped her butt back at me, there was no pain involved.

I stuck my thumb through her winking anus and she giggled tiredly, turned to look back and had to blow air out of the corner of her mouth to move her onyx hair. "Are you trying to push all my buttons, daddy?"

I picked up my piece, hammering her pale skinny butt with my hips, reveling in the exquisite sensation of my cock sliding through her tight, liquid heat, still gently squeezing around me. Between grunts of exertion I managed to get out "Just want you thinking about me putting something else there tomorrow while See watches."

My gothic girl came again with another pained cry, and already at the limits of my control, I took just a moment to appreciate the feeling of her squeezing powerfully around my thumb before pulling my hand away and pushing her flat to the bed. My hips jerked as my balls clenched, and I buried myself another centimeter deep as I wrapped my arm around Jessie's neck and squeezed lightly.

Jessie's orgasm was amplified by the change in position grinding her bare cunt against the bed and the loss of oxygen and the sudden feeling of my cock throbbing inside her, each contract-and-release pulse pumping the rest of my spunk as deep into her as I could push. Our only motion was the trembling of our bodies in the wake of our muscular exertions and the tremors wracking our bodies as we fought our way up from the depths of our pleasure. The wet sheath I was buried in slowed it's milking clench almost in perfect time with my own climax subsiding, the pumps of jizz against the back wall of my lover's twat falling to little twitching dribbles.

Somewhere in my blasted-empty mind I remembered that I should let Jessie breathe, and I eased up on her neck. She gasped and shivered, stretched, giving me another one of her sexy little giggles as her long legs kicked far back on either side of mine, and I had a feeling that if I could view us from behind, I'd probably see her stretching her toes out.

My sigh was part exhaustion, part pain, and part satisfaction as I rolled off the black-haired woman. I flopped down on the bed beside her, still breathing heavy, and reached out to trace my fingers down her sweat-slicked spine, wanting to stay connected and intimate even after our carnal act had ended.

On the other side of the bed, Sienna was propped up on an elbow, watching. "Wow."

"Wow is right," I replied, and laughed tiredly.

With another sigh, I rolled to sitting and walked to the bathroom. I drank greedily from the faucet, splashed water on my face, and used a cool washcloth to wipe down my torso and groin. I returned to the bedroom with two plastic cups of cold water, and each of the girls drank them down quickly.

Now that we weren't lost in the throes of single-mindedly furious copulation, we could all appreciate how still and hot the room was, even with the AC unit struggling in vain against the sweltering night air.

I collected the empty cups, set them on the end table, sat cross legged on the bed. Jessie was reclining against the headboard, and Sienna was still propped up on one elbow. I looked from one to the other, trying to take in their beauty, their imperfections, their...uniqueness. I loved them both, so much.

So very little of it had anything to do with our bedroom activities. That was just expression. I loved them individually, their personalities, their quirks, their presence in my life.

I said it.

"I love you."

Sienna caught herself halfway through a flinch, smiled softly like she was embarrassed. Jessie just gave me that trademark feral grin.

"I love you, Gary. And you too, See."

"And I love both of you." The blonde looked like she couldn't believe she was saying it, like the words were new and unique and wonderful.

Another moment of silence where we all looked at each other and mentally processed the ways our lives had changed, and I rose heavily, found the light switch, plunged the room into a hazy semi darkness. On impulse, I crossed the room and opened the curtains, then the sliding glass doors of the small deck. The screen would keep the bugs out, but maybe some cool night air would find its way in.

Back on the bed, Jessie took her usual spot draped on one side of my body, and Sienna shifted around until she found a position that was both comfortable for her pregnant belly, and close to me - lying on her side, with her head on my shoulder.

I rolled my head to the left, and just past Jessie's hair, I could see the blacker-still night sky off Wyoming.

Tomorrow I'd wake up to the sun shining on me in my new home, with the two most important people in my life next to me. We'd collect Jane, and resume making plans with McKenna and Don.

And the next chapter of our lives would begin.

I wondered, briefly, as sleep claimed me, what that chapter would hold.