All Comments on 'Sigrid's Dilemma Pt. 01'

by Harry_Flashman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
dragginlizarddragginlizard3 months ago

Very nice start to your story, nice plot laid out which leaves readers wondering which way will it go. Though it adds length to the story, the jumping back and forth between languages is very distracting to me. That, and only that;

caused me to give it a 4 star rather than a 5.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wasting time writing new stories when you haven't even done the previous one. Finish one before doing new things

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nothing original or interesting. Trope and cliche from beginning to end. Even a skim read was boring.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow, the black guy is actually a gentleman who treats her with respect. I hope the author doesn't get in trouble for not making the black guy a dirtbag predator, the white chick a total whore and the husband a hopeless cuck.

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashman3 months agoAuthor

Hi @dragginlizard - many thanks for your feedback and I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the start of the series. I had a couple of options when I was planning the story and I hope you like the one that I go with for it. I can appreciate the switch between languages can be a bit distracting but I aim to make my stories as realistic as possible and this is one option I thought would add to the realism. I'm working on a couple of stories at the moment where pretty much none of the characters will be speaking English so I might consider some other options to improve the readability.

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashman2 months agoAuthor

Hi @Anonymous - thanks for the feedback. I've tried to write all the characters as believable and realistic as possible. I've tried to write Marcus as an "everyman" who happens to be a good lover but not some ridiculous caricature. Sigrid isn't some over-sexed woman, just a woman at a cross-roads in her life. Magnus wants to be a good husband and provider for a future family. I'm still trying to develop my writing skills so I'll see how I can best refine the characters in the future.

In terms of writing this while still having another series on the go, I've finished writing the Corporate Blackmail series with Part 2 having been submitted for publishing. I'm in the process of reviewing and editing the remaining parts of the series and look to have them publish shortly. Hope you enjoy the rest of them and the rest of Sigrid's series.

bobberdebobberde2 months ago

Nice account. I like that you started out slowly at first before building up to the climax (no pun intended). Looking forward to more in this series.

cannaecannae2 months ago

Well done. Edited well. Verisimilitude present, though unobtrusive. Ignore the asshole reviews. Sigrid's Dilemma is a turn on right and proper. I will be keeping an eye out for more stories from your quarter.

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashman2 months agoAuthor

Hi @bobberde and @cannae - thanks for the feedback and really pleased to hear that you're both enjoying this series. I'm still tidying up Part 2 and will have it sent for editing shortly and aim to upload it as soon as possible. Hope you both enjoy her struggle with the dilemma that she is facing.

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashmanabout 2 months agoAuthor

Hi all, I'm sharing this comment across all my stories and my bio. I'm having difficulties in having my stories published on here with them being continually rejected. Despite what I've previous said, after discussion with some other writers here on the site, I've decided to upload the entirety of my works completed to date. I'm doing this in the hope that some of it is published and to provide you, the readers, with the continuation of the series that I have started in order to allow me to progress with new storylines for some of the characters. I am aware this is not ideal, and I will continue to re-submit the rejected works in the hopes that they will eventually be published, and you will see the full stories the way they were originally written. Thank you for the supportive comments and feedback and I hope that you continue to enjoy my stories into the future. HF

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarry_Flashman@Harry_Flashman
Hi there, I've been reading the stories on this site for several years now and have only just recently decided to publish some of my own. Some of the work that I intend to publish are re-writes of earlier stories I’ve written but I will now tend to focus on creating new stori...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES