All Comments on 'Silkie's Lesson'

by SirHawk2uFl

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
And there goes my suspension of disbelief...

A nicely written story 100 percent ruined once I figure out that you are going to make it be her "daddy" all along. He spoke to her!!!! She would have long recognized his voice.

The fact that I "figured out" that you were going to make it be her daddy also means that there was a little too much hinting for the end to take your reader by surprise. Also, I have appreciated the stories that include the fact that there is to be rape play involved. *even when it winds up not being real because it was her lover.

Overall the story is very well written. . . unfortunately the ending was terribly both predictable and un-convincing. It unravels everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why Block Capitals

And it started off by telling me your Editor was not up to much snuff. Or did you use Voice Software and just let it do its thing?

And your [YOU'RE] home alone. Going about your daily choirs [CHORES] when you hear a knock at the door.

Not Bad for Paragraph one. Look up, if you would, the word Choir

And why must the poor Silkie be abused so thoroughly, always in Block Capitals, Separated by Double Colons. It looks plain and simply ... ridiculous

:: SMACK :: SMACK :: SMACK :: SMACK ::

And completely ignoring that the brain dead Silkie has had this ruffian enter the house, carry on for the best part of 1800 words, mostly in those Block Capitals, and she had No Idea of who it was?

Give us a Break, Mate.

Kilroy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous