All Comments on 'Silver Screen Express Ch. 23'

by cadeauxxx

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
KMB2476KMB2476about 3 years ago

Always a superb story when you do Silver Screen Express!

Mingo37Mingo37about 3 years ago

Bethany lily please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think I have already PMed you about this but forgot to mention which story I was talking about. I would really hope to see Vanessa Hudgens returning in this series... Only this time they do get caught by a guy which ends up in a great threesome... Some dp along the way would make it just awesome.

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxabout 3 years agoAuthor

Sorry, but I will not be writing Vanessa Hudgens again. She was the only celeb to get multiple chapters in this series and I mainly wrote them as a way to challenge myself and as a gift to friend of mine. I honestly don't care for her, but thought she would make a good test to try and improve my writing skills by focusing on a woman who isn't my type.

I hate to disappoint anyone, but I'm no longer taking requests for this series and it's almost reached the finale. I've been wanting to end this series for a long time, and I left some hints and clues in this one. The next chapter will set up my endgame for a finale. I know some people won't like the decision I've made of the final passengers, but I think it will work for a funny end of the series.

Thank you to everyone for all the support and feedback through the years. You're the main reason I kept writing this series after stopping a few years ago. Thank you again l'amour est chéri.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

No issues. Every good thing has to come to an end. The way David let out info on Scarlett is something he doesn't do. Also you mentioning endgame in the comments. Is that a hint for an MCU stars reunion in the famed cab in the next chapter?

Also any new series you will be starting now? Maybe something related to Oscar awards.

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxabout 3 years agoAuthor

I've got an endgame plan but it won't be the MCU ladies, sorry. I'd love to write Brie in a story outside of my series cause she's really fun.

Writing my other main series Big Booty Bitches will probably take up most of my time this year. I had my passion for it re-sparked recently and am having a blast again. I'll also be working on more Kim Kardashian: Porn Star stories and have some comedy planned there.

Kaden10Kaden10about 3 years ago

You should think about doing something with Miley Cyrus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If you are going to finish the silver screen express series, Could you write one chapter about emeraude toubia from shadowhunters? It would be a great opportunity because there are no stories about her uploaded on literotica.

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxabout 3 years agoAuthor

I don't like Miley Cyrus at all and won't be writing her.

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxabout 3 years agoAuthor

To anonymous; sorry but I'm not taking requests for this series anymore. This was the last normal chapter. As stated in other comments, the next chapter will set up my endgame for the finale. Not everyone will be happy with the final celeb choices, but it's a risk I've decided to take to end this series on a high note.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Never mind. I just hope you could write about Emeraude Toubia someday. Your stories are amazingly good and she s one of my favourite actresses.

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxabout 3 years agoAuthor

I like Emeraude Toubia. Send me a feedback message with an email address to reply to if you have an idea for her. I saw her in a show recently and thought about writing her some time later this year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is there another chapter coming soon

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxover 2 years agoAuthor

Yes I will be finishing this series soon.

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxover 2 years agoAuthor

For requests, check my Patreon https://www.patreon.com/Cadeauxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Often come back to this episode. Such a fantastic way of describing the personality of Brie Larson. Know the series ended, but any chance of a reunion with her, Scarlett and David (in his new job?)

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxabout 1 year agoAuthor

I could make it happen as a Patreon request.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercadeauxxx@cadeauxxx
Still alive, still writing. I am no longer taking open reader requests. If you have requests or wish to support me, follow me on Patreon. It's also a better way to get in contact with me, follow here: https://www.patreon.com/Cadeauxxx If you enjoy my stories and celebrity er...