Silver Screen Express Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yessss!!"

SPANK!

"You are sexy fucking slut!"

SPANK!

David would've laughed after his reply back to her if not for the pleasure of having his cock pumping back and forth into her juicy cunt. Brie began to gasp, not replying back as she soon let out a soft cry.

"Oh god, ohhhhhh god.. You... you're gonna... make me..."

"Am I gonna make you cum like a nasty fucking slut, is that it?"

He reared his hand back and spanked her ass after speaking. David let go of her hair, knowing what was about to come as he slowed himself down. Brie balled her hands into fists, pounding them down onto the surface of the seats. Down below, she curled her toes up, stomping her feet as her legs were now shaking and she screamed.

"OHHHHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

From within her pussy, David felt the warmness of her gushing juices and immediately stepped back to pull his cock out. His action was met with a sudden burst of her love nectar squirting down onto the floorboard of the van and drenching her thighs. Such a beautiful sight of glimmering drops on the floor had only made David smile. This was better than he could've hoped for one last fun ride in this van. A mess like that on the floor wasn't going to be cleaned up this time.

"Oh my fucking god... you... you know how to fuck. I could do this every now and then. I probably shouldn't tell you that, but I'm being honest."

Brie's words snapped him back into reality as David began to laugh. His cock was still hard as he had managed to hold himself off so far from blowing his load. Glancing down at it, he smirked upon seeing some of her juices dripping off.

"What can I say, babe? You thought I was married when we first met. This is why I don't need a wife, I get my rocks off fucking hot sluts like you who flash me from the back of this van."

She leaned up from the seats, now using the palms of her hands to hold herself up. David watched her hair flip as she looked at him from across her right shoulder. Brie gave him a mischievous grin and slightly shook her head before responding to his words.

"I should've known you've done this before. I can tell from that look on your face! So you weren't lying when you talked about other women getting naked in this van!"

Grinning ear to ear, David couldn't hold back the smirk on his face. He nodded back at Brie and teased her by rubbing his cock up the crack of her ass. She let out a moan, but he had to reply back to her.

"Nope, I wasn't lying! You said you're in Marvel movies right? Ask one of your costars about David the taxi man, she'll tell you all about me."

Offering her a wink, David watched her face curl up in a pout.

"You said you didn't know what those movies were!"

"Well, I've never seen them... but I know the other pretty lady in those movies besides you. The one that dyes her hair red and wears that black leather suit. Seriously, ask her about me, I'm sure she'll tell you something... or maybe not."

Brie's lower lip fell as she gasped.

"You fucked Scarlett!?"

"Yep! Go ask her, I'm sure she hasn't forgotten about me."

Rubbing his cock up the crack of her buttocks, David spoke again to bring the conversation back to Brie's lustful body.

"Now please tell me you're the kind of slut that likes to get fucked in the ass. Cause if you are, you've stolen my perverted heart babe."

She giggled at him and then shook her ass. Brie smirked at him from across her shoulder as she shoved her booty back, forcing his cock to rub up and down the crack of it.

"I wouldn't be a true slut if I didn't often get pounded in the ass..."

Her voice called out to him low and seductively. David moved his hand down to grab his cock at the base, now guiding it down the crack to find her dark little hole. Pushing it forward, he listened to Brie let out a sharp moan.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck... Go slow at first, it's been a while since I've done this."

Letting out an audible gulp, she maintained her hands down into the cushions of the seats below. Brie had slightly lifted herself up a bit more, now biting down on her lower lip as David slowly pushed his long fat shaft into her ass.

"Fuck, you're tight..."

Taking his time to slowly thrust into her and grow accustomed to this feeling, David let out a subtle grunt. He moved his hands over her ass cheeks, softly caressing her skin and then giving them both a nice squeeze. Brie purred a moan, now speaking aloud.

"You know... Every older man I've been with manages to hold himself off from blowing his load. I just know that when you cum, you're gonna cum fucking hard for me."

"Yeah, I was planning on emptying my balls for you after this."

"Ohhhhhhh, really? And where were you gonna-"

He abruptly cut her off, yelling over her.

"All over your cute fucking face!"

"Mmmmmm, that's a deal!"

Brie bit down on her lower lip as David began to thrust his cock into her ass now at a slightly faster speed. He watched every inch of his long shaft disappear into her thick ass, moving his hands to grip her hips as he moderately picked up the pace and pumped into a steady rhythm. She closed her eyes, curling up her toes while moaning.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah! That's it, fuck my ass!"

Hearing her words, David felt the need to begin pumping faster and harder. He spread his legs further out on the floorboard as Brie curled her toes up from within her pink socks. His balls began to hit up against the undersides of her booty cheeks with each full thrust as he pounded into her faster and harder.

"Yes! Ohhhhhh, FUCK!!"

Brie dropped her lower lip, gasping and panting now as she desperately tried to grip the leather cushions of the seats. David didn't utter any words, as he grunted and maintained his position, pumping his fat cock in and out of her ass. He raised his right hand and brought it down for a hard smack, listening to her yell for him. Like before, her breasts were shaking and moving all around from underneath. To be able to fuck her in the ass like this was one pleasure David wished he had more time for, but he knew sooner than later he was going he couldn't hold back his impending orgasm.

"You're a bad fucking girl, babe!"

His hand came down on her ass again, now slowing himself down. David let out a grunt, eager to at least get a few more thrusts into her rear end hole before he was done. One, two and three. He finally gritted his teeth and began to pull his rod out.

"Ohhh, god! Fuck!"

Upon feeling the absence of his cock no longer up her ass, Brie began to turn around and face him. David had stepped back, gripping his shaft and now watching her fall onto her knees like an obedient slut. Her big brown eyes gazed up at him as she held her head beneath his cock.

"Cum for me... Cum all over my slutty fucking face..."

Such dirty words spoken in a low seductive manner. David could see her teeth gritted from behind her pink lips. Brie brought both of her hands to his hanging ball sack below and began to gently massage his balls.

"Ohhhhh god, I'm gonna cum for you... I'm gonna cum, babe... Ohhhhhh, yeah."

Taking deep breathes, David continued to stroke his cock up and down while holding it directly above her head. Brie closed her eyes, eagerly anticipating this moment to be made into a sticky mess. Her fingertips caressed his hairy balls, rubbing at them gently. David exhaled one last time and then cried out as his cock finally exploded within his wanking hand.

"OHHHHHHH, FUCK!! OHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK YEAH!!"

Brie was right in the process of licking her lips when the first string of his cum splatted across the left side of her nose. Another thick string of his seed followed afterwards, slathering across the right side of her forehead and dripping into her eyebrow. It came before another string layered over her left temple, sending a thick droplet into her blonde hair. Brie kept her eyes closed, giggling as he continued to cum. David managed to fire off a thick wad directly onto her forehead, just before the next string missed her face entirely and went into her hair. A few droplets had missed, landing onto the floorboard below where she had already made a mess with her own juices.

"Oh my fucking god, so much cum for me. Mmmmmmmm, yeah..."

Her sexy voice and choice of words were enough to make David force one last string of cum out of his cock and watching it land over her right cheek. Brie bit down on her lower lip, flashing the top row of her teeth as she opened her eyes and then gave him a smug but satisfied smile. David couldn't stop himself from returning the favor, looking down at her with the biggest grin he could produce. This had been a long night of fucking in his van and he felt proud.

"You look beautiful, babe."

"Thank you."

She gripped his cock, bringing it to her lips and then sucking on the head to milk him dry of his final drops of cum. When Brie pulled it from her mouth, David let out a sigh of relief. For a moment, he gazed down to look at her beautifully drenched face, dripping in his cum. A satisfied man, as he knew that this was the last night he had of banging a famous woman in the back of his van. He was already thinking to himself about how he was going to feel when grabbing his pen and jotting Brie's name down in his diary. His eyes scanned the back of the van and he nodded to himself.

"Alright, that was fun but I think I've gotta get you home now."

"Oh shit, I forgot about that."

Wiping the cum from her face, David watched her wipe it onto her shirt down on the floor. Brie gave him a silly grin and then spoke again.

"At least you gave me an excuse to jump in the shower after I get through the door."

"Yeah and you gave me a good excuse to call this night off and go home to get some sleep."

Brie laughed at his comeback and offered a wink with the cum still dripping down her face. David grabbed his underwear from off the floor and began getting dressed while she did the same. The thought couldn't escape his mind just how much he was going to miss this van. Brie may have knew part of his secret, but only David was the one able to recall every last famed woman who had taken a ride in the back of his van. There had been years worth of memories made within this vehicle, all of which would be lost in time. Thinking to himself that he would soon lose this van forever, David at least could reassure himself that the freaks truly did come out at night. He was well aware the chances would've been slim for Brie to have been his passenger on any other shift.

THE END