Silver Tongued Devil Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't say that I had been any kind of sex guru before my change, but while concentrating on giving her pleasure I could somehow feel her nerve endings like the strings of a violin. I stroked, strummed, and plucked her strings into harmonious vibrations that pulsed up and down her body from her core out to her head and toes and then back again. Her orgasm built quickly and noisily over a few short minutes until she tried to drown me in cum while writhing violently over my desk. My phone, lamp, and other items were swept to the floor as her pleasures continued to pulse through her in a marathon orgasm.

It's a good thing that I'm strong. Otherwise, my neck would have been torn from my shoulders. As it was, I didn't mind in the least as I drank from her the purest, sweetest-tasting nectar I'd ever known. I continued to nurse from her core until she managed a gasping plea for me to stop. She fought to speak between desperate air-sucking attempts to regain her breath. The hand that had moments before tried with all her strength to hold me in place by my hair, weakly tried to hold me at bay. Her thighs, once vicelike, were now limp and sprawling. I eased off slowly allowing her to regain her voice. "Pllu, ... please, stah,... please stop. I can't... Uhh, god! ... That was... That was the best. Oh, my god! I have no idea what that was, but I want you to do it again, just not right now. I think you'd kill me if I went off like that again too soon."

I certainly didn't want to kill her but I didn't want her to cool down too much either so I stood smiling. She gasped again as she felt the head of my cock touch her still overly sensitive opening. Demurring momentarily she bit her lower lip while slowly looking up at me. When our eyes met she took on an expression of pure devotion.

As we continued to gaze into each other's eyes, I slowly sank into her. She was tighter than expected but being so well lubricated I met no resistance. We both moaned out our pleasure until we were fully coupled and she somehow found the strength to wrap her legs around my waist. She was reaching for me, so I lowered myself over her as she lifted herself and pressed her breasts into my chest. She had cupped my face with both hands and continued stretching herself up to meet me in a kiss.

As our eyes closed and our mouths came together, I realized I could feel her. I could feel all of her. Her passion for me was total and unrestrained. Our hips began moving as one. Our breath, shared. Our hearts synchronized. Time faded away until it no longer existed. Our bodies working as one to reach that one sought after euphoric destination. A place I hoped would never be reached. I didn't want the journey to end. We moved, caressed, and explored each other. Joined as one, we continued on and sped headlong to that inevitable place lovers hope for. And then at some point, minutes or days later, as one, we tumbled off a cliff.

It was a tall cliff.

We came down together, panting, grinning, and holding each other's gaze. Both knowing that we had just exceeded the best sex either of us could have imagined.

I found myself on the floor with my shoulders pressed against the book wall about ten feet from our starting point. Olivia's legs were locked behind my back, her arms around my neck, and her fingers locked into my hair. I couldn't remember getting into that state but I noticed that I was still hard and ensconced within her so I squeezed the two arse cheeks that had been riding my hands.

She smiled, letting out a contented sighing moan. She followed it up by trying to milk my cock of more cum by squeezing her pc muscles several times before giggling.

I stood without freeing myself and carried her by her arse towards the couch. I was thinking I would at least provide my new lover with a slightly softer place to continue, before remembering Ewan even existed let alone that he was in the room. I glanced in his direction and took in the sight of a man sitting limply in a chair. His eyes were wide in apparent shock, all the skin of his right hand between his index finger and thumb was rubbed raw, and his semi-flaccid cock looking bloodied and blistered!

It was my turn to stare, wide-eyed as Olivia's husband started shaking his head and spoke almost reverently. "That was the loveliest thing I have ever seen. You two were at it for hours."

The sight of his self-mutilation tempered my mood enough that I gently extracted myself and set Olivia on her feet.

When Olivia turned to see what had drawn my attention, she gasped out in shock. "Oh, Ewan, what have you gone and done to yourself?" She moved to his side and leaned down for a closer look but held her hand out to me in an invitation to hold it.

I stepped up and took her hand, realizing that it comforted me to do it, even though the goal had been to get a better look at Ewan. I have no medical knowledge but being seen by a Dr. certainly wouldn't hurt. I gave a gentle tug on Olivia's hand which resulted in her turning her body back against mine and her looking up at me expectantly. I lowered my lips to hers, giving her one last deep kiss before setting some rules.

"You two need to get dressed. He needs the village surgery. You're not to explain what happened except to say that Ewan got a little carried away while indulging himself. I want no possible way for village talk to start up about Olivia. In the meantime, you may both refer to me without my title, especially you Olivia. At least while we are in private. You'll both still need to use my title when others are around.

"Ewan, I want you to know that I will always do my best to maintain Olivia's happiness. Because of that, I don't want you to touch her intimately again. You will remain a devoted husband unless Olivia, tells you she wants a divorce. If she does, you will grant it and find joy in her happiness. As her husband, you will find your greatest satisfaction in knowing that I am keeping her sexually satisfied. Whenever you feel any sexual desires, assuming that you are both off work, you will seek me out. If I am available, I will take her to my bed and please her in ways that you have only dreamt of doing. If you wish to, you can stay and see how beautiful she is while taking her pleasure. Although there will be times, probably most of them, where she and I wish to be alone, and at such times you will be content.

"If I am unavailable the two of you can return to your cottage where you will be permitted to masturbate in front of each other. Whether in my presence or not, if you ejaculate, you are prohibited from marking your wife in any way. If your seed contacts her skin, you will feel appalled, rush to get her the means to cleanse herself, and then present yourself to me for punishment at my first availability.

"Olivia that was the last kiss we will share. At least until you are positive, that you not only love me but are in love with me. I don't want anything I've said to you or to your husband to change your feelings for me beyond sex. If you find yourself in love with me, you should come to me and let your feelings be known with a kiss."

We all started dressing, but Olivia was eyeing me with a smirk the whole time. "What?" I asked.

She gave me one of her room-illuminating grins. "Just seems a shame. That's all."

"How's that?"

She stepped close, with heat in her eyes, and placed a palm on my chest. "It seems a shame not to be able to kiss you. You're a great kisser, Lord Reed.

Besides, I have something back at our cottage that I think you will want to see. May I bring it by in the morning?"

"If you like. I have appointments tomorrow half-one that will run most of the afternoon and evening, but any time before that should be fine."

She grinned again and glanced back to her husband while continuing to get dressed. He nodded at her as if he knew what she'd been referring to. A moment later he was hissing as he tenderly tucked himself in, prior to doing up his zip.

"Fergus, there's no need for her to drive me. As kind as your concern is, I'll make it on my own. I can just drop her at home. That way my condition will likely be contributed to a scuddy book."

I just nodded, agreeing with his assumption and the three of us finished dressing. The rest of my day went by quickly. The only events of notice were my making arrangements for the tailor and his team to be around tomorrow and the rather comical expression on the maid's face as she took in the state of my office. Yes, my first day as a god seemed to have gone rather well I thought.

I hope you've enjoyed chapter one. Look for more installments of -- Silver Tongued Devil -- and please don't forget to vote. As always comments of praise and or constructive criticism are always welcome.