Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 02 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could hear Silver Moon chuckle slightly as he tossed his brother to the wolves. The Warlord looked at Valita, "Is what he said true? You carry this magical gene and you have the same father?"

Valita steps forward, "Yes we share the same father, our magical talents vary even among children he had a lot of children. Most of whom had magical talents of one form or another, Warlord Sun."

He looked at him, "The twins?"

Valita nodded, "All of his children were twins. From what my brother has told me that has been passed on to the males of our family who have had children so far. I can also confirm he had 6 wives at a time, Warlord Sun."

The Warlord looks at Valita, "Would you do this for your country and your siblings your brother wishes to rescue?"

Valita looked back at Brannar and mouthed 'thank you' or it could have been 'fuck you'.

He turned to the Warlord, "I have four missing siblings. I will try to do this service for you with up to 4 of your beautiful daughters, Warlord Sun."

The Warlord smiled. He looked at Brannar, "We have 2 ships that will be ready next week from our shipyard, I will give you credit for one for the galleon you brought in. The other will be 35,000 gold pieces."

Brannar nodded, "What was the bounty on the Blood Bath, Warlord Sun?"

He smiled, "100,000 gold pieces."

Brannar nodded, "Silver Moon did you have a name for the first ship?"

She looked at him, 'Guardian.'"

Brannar nodded, "Because we are operating in human waters, we should stick with using common names?" She nodded. "Then the name for the second ship should be The Silver Rose. Half that bounty goes to the ship's Captain who brought us in. That would leave 15,000 if we could get some custom painting done on the ships.

White borders, on the first and silver on the other. We would also like to use our Queens flag to flag the ships and have port access to your province. For that, we would forgo the other 15,000 of the bounty. That leaves the discussion of the Embassy. We would love to buy the compound you have my brother staying at.

We would bring in some of our own support people of course but we should be able to retain the employment of most if not all your staff. We will also look to hire crews through your longshoremen. We will be providing hazard pay and death benefits to any who die in service.

We will be bringing Blade Singers, Arcane Archer, Battle clerics, Healing clerics, and of course Battle Mages to annihilate the obstacles to our goal. Some of whom way mingle freely with the local population and may potentially bring more magical talent to your people. The embassy would have its own security forces for the protection of the Ambassador and his or her guests, Warlord Sun."

Warlord Sun looked at him with a smile, "This ambassador can work the trade negotiations in detail?"

He nodded, "That would be the goal. Our Queen was very enthusiastic about this opportunity to open up into new markets. He or she can go over what you have an abundance of and we, of course, we have a lot you are already aware of, Warlord Sun."

He looked at Brannar, "60,000 gold pieces for the compound. I will leave it to your people to negotiate with the crew and staff at the compound."

He walked over to his table and he stuck his hand into his bag and pulled out 5 diamonds, "Could you give me the local value for these, Warlord Sun."

An appraiser came forward and he nodded to the Warlord. He looked at Brannar, "For 2 more of those I will give you the 40 square miles of pastures around the compound. Brannar walked over and dropped 2 on the table. Brannar smiled, "That should cover everything. We just need a formal document showing receipt of funds and transfer of title to the two ships, land, and compound to the Elven Kingdom.

That would conclude today's discussions with the diplomats. My brother and his agreement with you can be discussed in detail once we have gone. Valita can bring a copy of the paperwork along and we can look at doing a formal signing hopefully tomorrow if you are willing, Warlord Sun."

He nodded, "Yes. The bard and I have much to discuss."

The 3 of them left the compound.

He got a slap from each of the ladies.

Silver Moon laughed, "Pimping your brother out."

He laughed, "He would have done it for the sheer joy of it. Remember his comments! All I did was give him the opportunity. He as much said he did not care about how many illegitimate children he had floating around out there. He is into self-gratification and he jumped the number from 2 to 4.

Not exactly a complaint! It also helps his case with the other Warlords wife. 'I have 4 of my daughters to get magical genes.' The PLAN I mentioned. The other Warlord might want him back to do 4 of his daughters too. Besides Silver Moon, you fully expected to pimp me out without consulting me.

You stated without this form of diplomacy that it could slow or halt our ability to get things done. I just gave them someone willing and eager to take on that role. You stated it would slow down or stop diplomacy last night and I found you a solution to work around that problem as well."

Silver Moon shook her head and chuckled, "He looked happy."

Silver slid in beside him, "Better him than you. Still, I am not sure it was very ethical."

Brannar smiled, "He mouthed a 'thank you' to me. I know my brother after his actions and comments. Sleeping with women with no strings attached is his thing, not mine. It sped up the negotiations which will help us in getting our family back."

She smiled and they saddled up and rode out of there. He commented, "I wonder if he is doing them one at a time or all four at once!"

The ladies laughed at him and Silver looked at Brannar, "You are being bad."

He smiled, "Then you will have to take me to bed without supper."

She laughed, "Yes then we can catch up on our sleep."

He laughed, "Eventually, after we are finished exercising together."

Silver Moon laughed at that. A Crystal buzzed and he checked and it was not his. He looked at Silver Moon.

She pulled the one out from the Queen, "I am getting ready to go to bed. I wanted to know how things are going today."

Brannar laughed and the Queen responded back, "What is so funny?"

Silver Moon handed him the stone, "We got it all. The gifts were a hit! They sold me the compound my brother has been staying at as well as 40 square miles of surrounding pastures. We got the 2 ships they will be finished next week. We gave them ship names.

I will need to return again early in the morning your time, to get a couple of small and large size Elven Court Flags to run from the ship. We have docking rights, can hire local talent for manning the ships. Bring in our own security for the 'Embassy.' The compound if you will. We just need to discuss what I want to bring forward for the ships from Knights' assets.

That and you will have to assign an official Ambassador. It CANNOT be my brother out here. He is working on fucking his way through the Warlords' daughters and is happy about it. That will help us if we have problems with the other Warlord. You will need someone skilled in what we need for our people. That can look over what they have available that we would use.

Someone who graduated from the Quatarsia Academy and went through Silver Moon's language courses would be a bonus. If not as an ambassador as a translator. I want us left as diplomatic contacts for military affairs in the region. That way they do not try and come back and get me to fuck the other half of his daughters."

The Queen laughed as he continued. "Down the road, we might even be able to form a military alliance with these humans. I didn't even bring up the colony stuff with the island, I felt it was too premature. Magic gear, trade, testing, and training were all things I touched upon, Your Majesty."

The Queen responded, "What did you name the ships?"

Brannar smiled, "Silver Moon chose 'Guardian' for her ship. I chose 'The Silver Rose,' Your Majesty."

The Queen laughed, "Your wife's name?"

He smiled, "Yes, before we were married. Silver Silvertree with the Order of the Rose for the paladins and Cleric we work with. Some of whom died in capturing the pirate ship when the cargo ship was attacked. The Silver Rose just seemed to fit.

It did not cost a gold piece for these two ships. We traded the pirate cargo ship and half of the reward we split with the other Captain more than paid for them. I used the difference to get some trim work painted and our docking rights. The only thing I bought directly was our new compound and land. I would have paid twice as much for it.

It is twice the size of House Silvertree Estates. With the pastures, we can bring in Elven War Horses to breed here for the troops. Signing ceremony tomorrow. We already gave them the funds they are just transferring titles and setting up our Ambassador relationship, Your Majesty."

She sighed, "Jarron is not good, he is talking of stepping down."

Brannar shook his head, "If you want me to take over for him there are several things that would have to happen before he stepped down, this island, the Lich, and the complete disclosure of all Knight assets with locations. Ways to contact these people and get things transitioned.

You are talking a couple of years AFTER we finish this mission so he can go nowhere yet. Unless you have someone else in mind who knows all of that stuff already. Too much in the air to transition with the chaos in progress, Your Majesty."

She sighed, "I know but he is feeling it right now."

Brannar smiled, "I am sending Silver Moon out to collect him. Help us on the ground. Get him back in the fight. Your thoughts? Your Majesty?"

The Queen laughed, "He started this mission and he can help you get the troops you need for the ships. We can get some Gray Blades to transition out to do security at the 'embassy' in the short term."

He nodded, "Good time for me to contact my sister in mid-orgasm with her plaything of the night."

The Queen laughed, "When is she going to get married?"

He smiled, "When she starts aging normally again. Something about not wanting to be pregnant for four years! Remember."

The Queen laughed, "That would suck, so she is only playing with the ladies right now?"

Brannar smiled, "Yes, to the best of my knowledge, unless she has some guy coming in to fill her nether-hole every now and then, Your Majesty."

The Queen chuckled, "You pick the oddest times to throw 'Your Majesty' into a statement."

Brannar smiled, "Because it is right after referencing to her nether-hole?"

She laughed, "No because the King now wants to fill mine thanks to you."

Brannar chuckled, "Always pleased to help, Your Majesty. I will contact Jarron and my Sister."

She laughed. It sounded like she dropped the crystal before it faded out. He handed it back Silver Moon.

She looked at Brannar, "She wants you to take over for Jarron?"

He sighed, "She mentioned it. Said it would be a way to stick it to the Dragons."

Silver Moon laughed, "Yeah you are not exactly at the top of their favorite list." She thought but did not say it, 'He is more of the diplomate than his father, more like his grandfather who I miss. He was a good friend to me at the Academy. I see more of his grandfather in him than his father come to think of it.

He addressed the roadblock I called out and it might save his brother's life in the long run. At least having him fucking from province to province and adding to the half-elf population. I think he is becoming a better leader than I am at the very least. I can see now why the Queen did not want us trying to control him.'

He chuckled, "My father left me a message, 'Tell Jarron I AM after his job.' Remember, when the Dragon's wanted to replace my sister with you."

She shook her head, "I do not want Jarron's job either." She thought, 'He could take it on. The Queen has an eye for talent.'

He looked at her, "What if you could do what my sister does but out here. Be a regional General for just this new area. You know the lords, the languages, and by the time we are done how to sail your ass off!"

She shrugged, "I do not know." She thought, 'I am like his father, skilled for the battlefield and the dance of the court when needed in small doses only. Maybe.'

He smiled, "In 20 years this area is going to be crawling with half-elf males looking for a good time!"

She laughed, "Then Eagle-eye should be out here."

He sighed, "I asked her if she ever hooked up with my father. She had been dying to since the day she met him."

Silver Moon looked over, "Did she?"

He nodded, "After all six wives died, he gave her one day, 24 hours. Just her, no men. No other ladies. She could not walk for 2 days and could not resume relations with Doc for another 2 weeks. If she had been pregnant, she would have lost them as hard as he nailed her. She said he came 50 or 60 times.

She agreed that they would go until he was ready to stop and not until. She said that amulet was some scary shit. She did not know how he did not have 24 wives or more at the end. I do not think he set out to hurt her. He was probably just tired of the years of her asking. Especially after Charlemagne died."

Silver Moon shook her head, "He spiraled badly after the first few years, then went off a cliff after Annette died. Charlemagne and Staria were both suffering from the loss of their sisters. Charlemagne got to the age where she just could not do it anymore.

The consorts were probably the best and worst idea they could have made him agree too. Best in that he was not hurting anyone he loved. Worst because he was missing so much love. After Charlemagne passed, Staria should have helped him find another six wives; to guide a smooth transition."

He sighed, "That is why I am taking it, one wife, at a time. Besides, If Tiger had tried to do the same for you how would that have worked out?"

Silver Moon pulled back for a moment. She looked at him shocked, "I cannot believe you just asked that!"

She did not speak for several minutes. "I know it would sound hypocritical of me to say we were different. I know I would not have been accepting of the idea; even for his sake."

He nodded, "It was not about saying anything to make you feel bad. He was one man. My father made promises to five women after my mother's death. They made a devil's bargain. Damned either way they went after that. If I saw myself heading down that same self-destructive road, I would leave my family blade behind. Then take the fight to the enemy as an army of one."

Silver Moon looked at him, "You are too young and too newly married to be thinking that way."

Brannar chuckled at her, "Some of us have not had your centuries to mellow out."

Silver Moon looked at Brannar, "What is this obsession about my age?"

He laughed, "You started it by commenting on my age! Going back to the barely out of diapers comment that set the tone for our working together."

She chuckled, "Fine I will stop telling you how young and immature your being."

Brannar laughed at her, "I guess that means I will have to stop talking about how old, frail, cradle robbing, and sagely you have become."

Silver laughed at their playful banter as they moved into the compound. The men were gathered around eating mid-meal outside when they rode in with just the 3 of Them. Sutter looked over, "Where is your brother the Bard?"

Brannar looked at Silver Moon, "You want to tell them in the sagely way or me in an immature way."

Silver chuckled. Silver Moon smiled, "He is your brother."

He thought for a second, "Valita is in the process of negotiating with the Warlords daughters by shoving his cock into the throat of each one. By way of their cunts!"

Silver Moon looked at Brannar, "That would be the immature response. The sage response is that Sir Silvertree, in his ultimate feat of negotiation, got us everything we were seeking. He simply turned his brother into a male prostitute to help pass along the magical seed from between his brother's legs into their cunts."

The guys laughed then Silver looked at Silver Moon, "You wanted to do the same to my husband. He just gave them a willing sacrifice."

Brannar smiled, "So to be fair, I stopped Silver Moon from prostituting me by prostituting my brother. NOT that we got anything from him other than a willingness to deal. Which leads me to this announcement.

Captain Silver Moon with Lieutenant Sutter and his men will be taking possession of a Dromond class warship named Guardian in approximately one week. While I will be taking possession of a Dromond class warship named The Silver Rose at the same time. Both registered to the Elven Kingdom, with docking rights in this province.

Where we will have our own Embassy. You are currently standing in the middle of it! Along with 40-square miles of surrounding pasture land. We can hire from the longshoreman work for the ships. We can work on retaining the current staff on hand to maintain this place. We formalize this agreement tomorrow but everything is paid for.

The split on the pirate ship bounty with the other Captain is being taken care of as well. For questions take them up with the ladies. I have a chamber pot to find and to contact Jarron and my sister."

He stepped inside while the ladies answered questions. He extracted and activated a crystal, "Afternoon Sister, how are you doing?"

She groaned out, "Ficka you! You know how many times you have awoken me since you left home. It is the middle of the night!"

He laughed, "Sun is up here and the men are eating mid-day meals right now. I just spoke with the Queen a few minutes ago. She contacted us. I told her I would contact you. She asked after you. When you would be getting married. I told her you were having too much fun with the ladies right now.

You would hate to have a four-year pregnancy. She asked if you had no man in your life? I told her not unless you had him sliding it into your nether-hole. I had heard of no such man."

Zaria groaned, "You are having talks about my sex life with the Queen?"

Brannar smiled and let his urine fly into the chamber pot right next to the crystal. "Yes."

His sister chuckled, "Are you pissing while talking with me?"

He laughed, "You were fucking a woman or women while I talked to you. So yes. I called for more than that reason. I need to know how hard it would be to steal one of your Captain's. With the four full units under them."

She groaned, "You want twenty-seven of my Gray Blades. For what?"

He smiled, "To handle the security of the compound out here which is twice the size of the Silvertree Estates. This is to be the Elven embassy in this part of the world. Bought it this morning along with two warships to go after our family."

She groaned, "We have twice that many on the Silvertree Estate."

He smiled, "They are not Gray Blades. Besides they are perimeter security. The Queen told me to take them from you in the short term. We are wanting to hit Jarron to bring in a matching number of Knights for that, then twelve to eighteen of the following.

Arcane Archers, Battle Mages, Blade Singers, battle and healing clerics Along with fighter types who like light armor, and another dozen Paladins. That is for EACH class. All understanding they will be working from the two warships we bought today."

She coughed, "You bought WHAT?! Did I hear you say war machines?!"

He laughed, "Two Dromond class Warships that support a crew of 200 each. We are looking at bringing in local sailors and training our people. All flying under the Queen's flag."

She groaned, "Talk with Jarron first then we can see what we can do."

He smiled, "I want to pull 100 Elven War Horses from the herd and a second stud. We will have the room to breed them here."