Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Captain laughed. "Alright. I can see that."

Travious looked at his Aunt, "I need the main room ready tonight. Those orcs were hunting me according to the Elder. I told him I would leave and have my apprentices move in. That way they had someone who can do a little light healing if the need arose."

She nodded, "Alright I will make it happen. You got anything left behind?"

He smiled, "You mean like the entire arcane library that was supposed to come to the keep years ago? I have a trunk upstairs that is locked in the master bedroom. I packed fairly light."

Travious smiled, "I would like that caster from earlier. I might be stealing her from you. But I need her on horseback and if she cannot cast it then a second caster to spend the afternoon going around the city with me, visiting the city, seeing two grand Clerics, and the Queen Mother asked to see me. Besides you have to find the other two orcs. At least."

His Aunt Zaria looked at Travious, "You are assuming a six-man team."

Travious nodded, "Best to keep them guessing. The more they have to move around the greater chance your guys will find them. Can I get those two casters? They can take me from inside the keep, IF they attack any place it is this Keep."

She nodded, "You got them. Anything else?"

He smiled, "An empty stall at the stable for these four horses."

She nodded," It is technically a part of the inn so we can get that arranged. Let them know it will be yours until further notice."

He smiled, "Expect another four in the coming days or years. Leave that second bed in that room."

She looked at him, "You're getting two more wives?"

He nodded, "I got clarification on that. We need to wait a year or two before we get a third."

She looked at him. "You said twelve last night?"

Travious smiled, "She did four by hand just to see but I gave her eight, she is expecting two sets of twins."

She shook her head, "Not as bad as my father but you can expect that to go up over the years."

He smiled, "My sword told me it figured based on the numbers it could go to 15. I have had this on for almost 90 years so it may be at the limit."

She nodded and then shook her head, "She can ride today?"

He smiled, "Paladin Lay on Hands with some light healing. I made sure she was never hurting too bad." Melia looked red-faced.

Zaria looked at her, "We tend to talk pretty openly about that stuff."

He spoke up, "You are going to hear about the state the house was in, including the chamber pot."

She looked at Melia, "How many spurts was he doing?"

She looked over still red-faced, "The first was 20, I do not think it went below 15. They were more like ropes than spurts."

Travious handed the notes to Melia so she could read them. She handed them back and he showed the notes to Zaria who laughed and handed them back, "What was the 'He didn't?'"

Travious smiled, "She put it next to the bottle of lube on the table."

Zaria rolled laughing and he snapped her out of it. "She and Melia should speak with Uncle John, they share a HEAD for business."

She looked over and he nodded. She smiled, "I will contact him for you. He should be back tomorrow."

Doc came walking in, "I heard you were over here sending us people today."

Travious nodded, "Not corpses. Except for those four orcs who are burning."

He shook his head, "I am talking about the 40 security forces and 12 civilians found in the same manner. Except for being dead."

Travious looked at the Duchess, "Get your forces over to see the Clerics before they go on shift. Have them cast delay poison on them before they go out hunting for the fuckers that are left. Contact the King and let him know I may not make it today because of these assassins.

Doc you should get your clerics set to do that neutralize until we get whatever is left out there. How did the instructions work for you?"

He nodded, "It was an experience for us both. Her sex drive is like cut in half from what we can tell. No friends until we can work it out."

He looked at Doc and pulled out the cock ring and handed it to him, "I could probably kill someone if I used that. Think a little less than half of my Grandfather. Currently."

Doc went wide-eyed, "More wives?"

He nodded, "That was what the chat with the Lady was about. They did not want a repeat of the past so I have very specific guidelines. Including remarrying immediately."

Doc nodded, "I heard the results from Trisna."

Travious looked at him, "Is Eagle-eye expecting yet?"

He stopped, "I didn't check."

He went to leave and Travious told him, "I'll be at the inn tonight. Fourth floor."

He nodded, "Sounds like you will need it."

The two casters arrived. He sighed, "Change in plans."

Zaria came out, "She still wants to see you today. She understands but wants you to resolve it quickly."

Travious nodded, "Wait here, Melia."

He put a neutralize poison on Straka. "Straka Lia Crik Gata" Straka stood there. He looked over, "Shi'Drakon Lern Lia Crik Gata (Teach find the strongest poison)."

He looked back at Straka, "Straka Lia Crik Gata" They headed out. Karti'Ros signaled, "Danger." Two crossbow bolts shot past him, one deflected off his armor. "One was near the church and one is by the stable!"

Straka went behind the barn and he pulled up his bow as she stopped. He nocked an arrow and drew it back. He fired into a pile of hay. He heard a scream and dropped his bow into his bag.

Travious, "Katri' Ros right hand Moon fire on." He reached in and grabbed his manacles.

The orc howled as it was missing a quarter of his left foot. Travious put his hand on him and delayed poison on him. He saw Travious and stuffed something in his mouth and bit on it. Travious punched him in the face and he was out cold he manacled the orc and dragged him out or the hay. "Straka unta filarna."

Straka followed him. Travious yelled over to his Aunt Zaria, "Get a couple of your officers with stallions and bring their asses in the stable!"

He got into the stable, "Karti'Ros give me a danger status."

The sword, "Danger still present."

He waited for his Aunt to arrive. She looked at him, "He is alive?"

Travious nodded, "Time to get some information."

He hooked him up to a block and tackle and hoisted him off of his feet. "Search the barn. Stab all hay piles, barrels that look out of place. I didn't even hit him. It just burned down to him."

Two Lieutenants looked at Travious and he called them over.

He touched each of them, "You have delay poison; you are hunters. Try this command on your horses Lia Crik Gata" They went out and shook their heads. He looked over and yelled out, "Straka Lern Lia Crik Gata." He looked at the Lieutenants, "Bring your horses mounted up."

They rode into the barn "Straka Lern Lia Crik Gata. If it works your stallions can teach others to force it with 'Lern' we do not have time to wait for it to pass normally. If it does not work, we can try mass teaching from the new head of the herd Shi'Drakon." The Lieutenants' horses did not move.

He sighed and yelled out from the barn, "Shi'Drakon unta filarna."

Shi'Drakon came into the barn. "Shi'Drakon Lern Lia Crik Gata" The lieutenants tried again and they walked up to his prisoner. He sighed, "Well it is working." He stripped his prisoner down and stored everything in a bag of holding. They tried the command again and the horses left the barn.

Zira looked at Travious, "When did you learn to teach new commands?"

He sighed, "Just a few seconds ago. First time trying it. I used the poison one last night to track the two I killed. I tracked one to a tree. I cut the tree down with my sword. I was hoping it would have been taught already. First time trying to get him to teach a command."

She nodded, "He would not respond to anybody else and you did not know if he could teach it."

He nodded, "We also know he is the only one who can do it. He is the new head of the herd. That is the only explanation. The only way you can expand the list of commands is to try something new and see if it works. Blade wielder's journal. They would have to be downwind of course. But with the strongest, they will not be put off by a single bolt. Recognize the armor?"

She nodded, "The same group that killed my father."

He nodded. "It looks like they figured out who I was the night of my marriage. Probably a prophecy from the other champion."

She looked at Travious, "They are hunting you."

He nodded, "They want me gone before another can rise and be of any use in the next war. My theory, the gods have said nothing. But I have ideas."

He woke the 'guest' with a bucket of horse muck. It shook his head, "Poison will not work on you. I delayed it when I touched you. You will be immune from poison for hours. How many came with you? Who is your leader? Where can I find him?! He just curses at me I am guessing."

He looked at Zaria who nodded, "Won't cooperate."

Travious grabbed his foot and squeezed it and he screamed out. "Nod when you are willing." He took his sword and started cutting off his toes one at a time.

When he finished his toes on one foot, he cast cure light wounds on him. He continued up his foot cutting it in thirds and he screeched out. His Aunt just watched him torture the guy with fascination because she knew he was a Paladin.

He looked at her, "I wonder what happens to an orc in the afterlife if they show up with no cock and balls?"

His eyes went big and Zaria shrugged, "Get fucked in the nether-hole and the mouth would be my guess."

Travious stripped off the creature's pants and ran his sword between his legs letting the flames dance upon his skin and burned him. He got to within two inches of his cock and he started nodding. Travious looked at him, "My Aunt is a mage and she will know if you are lying. How many came with you?!"

He cries out, "Ten."

Travious looked at him, "Leader, and where can I find him?"

He looked at Travious, "Frogtusk he is in the mountains past the valley."

Travious looked at him, "Is he a fighter, caster, shaman, what are his skills? What race?"

He looked at Travious, "Orog Magi."

Travious looked at him, "How long has he been a champion?"

He looked at Travious, "Almost 100 years, he has the power that slows or stops his aging. He kills a dozen of the weaker slaves or orcs to power it."

Travious looked at him, "When does he plan to attack?"

He shrugged, "They are waiting for an event to launch an attack. Dragons return. Big earthquakes like before, a cloud of dust to obscure us."

Travious sighed, "Where do your men gather?" He cried out as he touched his leg with the blade.

He looked at Travious, "River, north side there is a small cave. A hole. It is at the base of a big tree."

Travious looked at him "How many sentries?"

He grunted out, "One."

Travious looked at him, "What are you not telling me? Spit it out."

He looked at Travious and shook his head, "That is all I know." Travious looked at his Aunt, "Grab a leg and pull it away." He grabbed the other and had his sword pointed right at his genitals, "You sure you got nothing else to add?"

He looked and squeezed his eyes, "We have a week to report back. We were told you would be getting married at the waterfall but do not approach because of god. We waited to try and get into your home. But it was unbreachable. Some kid spotted me. I shot him. You came out but there was more than one of us. You chased another."

Travious looked at his Aunt, "Hold him!"

He cut out his genitals and he screamed out. He healed him long enough to make sure he did not die yet. Once they were laying on the floor Travious picked it up and shoved it into his mouth as he was passed out. He put his sword away and pulled out the bow. "Head, Neck, or heart?"

She looked at him, "Heart so his cock in mouth arrives with the rest of his body."

He drew back and shot it straight into his stomach. Just to let it take longer. He screamed but it was muffled as he chokes on his cock. Once he was dead, Travious lowered him down and released the manacles. "That makes four out of the five that I have killed. Bring me others to have Shi'Drakon to train. You got a base. Bring out who you are sending and I will delay poison on them and their mounts."

She nodded, "That was borderline evil."

Travious looked at her "Rules 35 and 38. Never negotiate and extract by any means necessary. Rule 35 defines the enemies and 38 says to extract and execute. He assumed I was negotiating to not cut off his cock. I could not break 35 and even break an assumed negotiation."

She looked at Travious, "Blade Singers are a lot different than our Paladins. You are going to be more ruthless on the battlefield."

Travious looked at her, "Maybe it's time to take it to that? Stop fighting them on our ground and start fighting them on theirs."

She looked at him, "You want to go to war with them!?"

Travious shrugged, "I have no say over the military but I will be putting a team together to strike back on this attack."

He unsaddled Straka and put her in a big stall. He saddled up Shi'Drakon.

He put another neutralize poison on him and his Aunt. They left the barn, "Get me 10-20 riders to hunt what is left."

She went into the keep and got on her crystals and they had a captain show up with all of his men. Travious walked around and touched every horse and rider, "You all have delay poison. Shi'Drakon Lern Lia Crik Gata!" He threw the pack out from the orc. "All of you use "Lia Crik Gata command on your mounts." They all surrounded the pack.

He picked it up and stored it. "You are all now hunters. Your horses can track the poison."

Zaria looked at them, "Spread out and find the five remaining. The Centaurs showed and he delayed poison on them. "I gave you delay poison, it will make you immune for several hours."

Dutchess Zaria looked at them, "Along the river, you will find a tree with a small cave. One is in there and there is one guard. Kill them!"

Travious looked at his Aunt, "You got someone who can get into a small cave?"

She nodded, "Fangs, get mounted up!"

He came out and Travious delayed poison on him and his horse. "Shi'Drakon Lern Lia Crik Gata! I gave you and your horse delay poison."

Zaria looked at him, "Go with the Centaurs. You have an orc assassin to kill!"

He nodded, "I thought you were finally getting friendly with me."

Travious smiled, "You pull that dagger out and I will show you what I did to the orc in the barn!"

He rode in and came back out, "Message received!"

Zaria laughed and they rode off together. Travious rode into the keep and looked at his Aunt, "I got four and your caster got one. You now have almost 30 to search for it thanks, to Shi'Drakon. I think I better go see the Queen Mother today at least."

She nodded, "Thanks for the help and the new command. I will want you to teach others as well."

He nodded, "I will make it a point to stop by the corrals and have him teach in mass as well when we get back."

He looked at the two casters, "The Palace first. Pick up paperwork for Lady Silvertree and see the Queen Mother."

The first caster smiled, "Busy getting married, killing orcs, saving lives, and now the Queen Mother."

Travious smiled, "Now looking for more wives. We have to wait a year for a third wife to spread out the children. The directions of the Lady of Dreams and my wife Lady Silvertree."

They teleported them to the Palace. He hopped down and the two of them were red in the face. He walked over, "How long have you two been lovers?"

They looked at him, "How..."

He cut them off, "I spent how many years training at the Keep? Did you not think I could not see the two of you together? Spurring the advances of the men in the Keep? I figured If I asked one and I needed another she would bring you. She did."

He reached up, "Names."

The new one, "Bree Storm"

He nodded, "Unusual house name."

She nodded, "It is just me. So, I chose it. I like electric spells."

He looked at the other, "Yola Golden Harp."

Travious looked at her, "Yola you are infertile but Bree is fertile."

He handed Bree his book, "That contains the paladin code. You will note it does not allow for sex outside of marriage and wives have to be fertile. Read through the whole thing while we are inside. Yola is one of my Aunt's lovers from time-to-time. My guess is Bree was waiting to find a caring and talented male. One who does not mind a wife having female company."

Bree looked at him, "I kind of swore off guys. They just did not get it done for me."

He looked at Melia, "I am going to find out where the Queen Mother is and you can tell them as much or little about last night as you wish. Meet me when you are done with your girl talk."

He walked inside and found the Guard Captain, "Knight Paladin Silvertree and Lady Silvertree are looking for the Queen Mother. The King told me she wanted to see us."

The Guard went into his office and came out a few minutes later just as Melia walked in carrying his book which he stored. He interlocked an arm with her. He pointed, "Follow that corridor and turn right that will take you into the Royal Garden. She is having midday-meal with a couple of guests. She would love to have you join them."

He nodded, "Thank you, Guard Captain." He turned and walked down the hall with her, "You look nice in the new clothes. I bet the Innkeeper was shocked."

She giggled, "In more ways than one. I got his ear about the changes I wanted. If it created a problem, he needed to explain to me the problem so we can hash it out. Funny how he could not explain the changes away on my ideas."

He chuckled and he looked over and said out loud, "Shit, this will be entertaining. We are dining with dragons."

Melia looked at him, "I thought they were all gone!?"

He shook his head, "The kingdom is gone but not all dragons were there when it left."

They continued forward and approached and she motioned for them to sit. "It is an informal lunch. I had enough formal ones for a lifetime so you can spare me 'Your Majesty' for this visit."

Travious smiled, "As you wish. This is my wife Melia Silvertree. Your son took your trick on leaving the Palace. I am sure he has told you."

She shook her head, "He did mention his plan, but I want to hear the details from him."

She looked at Melia, "You with child now?"

Melia smiled, "Two sets of twins. Now he has to find more wives."

He looked over at her guests, "If I had to guess Lady Silver Hair and Lady Amy Tryst."

They nodded as Lady Silver Hair spoke, "You have your father's glasses."

He nodded, "Helps with melee combat with casters. The King has a set as well. I believe all the allied leaders have them."

The Queen Mother looked over, "It takes quite a bit of time to craft those. She set another pair in front of him and he picked them up.

She looked at Travious, "They do the same thing but will adjust to the brightness of the sun. My enchanters said it was a great idea. Your father wanted them for his work and had a bunch of items to work on crafting them. We picked up on that. We continued his work for our navy, for the sun. Not the other as they take too damned long. Those are for you."

Travious tried them on and it did equalize the glare and had the enchantment. Travious handed the other pair to Melia and she put them on and gasped, "Wow, You two are so beautiful."

They blushed. Travious looked at her, "Amy Tryst was one of My uncle's trainers. She might be able to guide you and your busybody mother."

Lady Amy Tryst had a mental conversation from what he could tell. He turned to the Queen Mother, "Do they do this mental conversation a lot?"

Melia got up and walked to Lady Amy Tryst. The Queen nodded, "More than I cared for but I am used to it now. It really is not very different than talking with someone in an unknown language."

1...45678...26