Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 03 Pt. 01

Story Info
Enhanced Edition 2020.
94.2k words
4.84
5.1k
7
0

Part 39 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silvertree Chronicles Book Three, Rise of the Paladin, Part 1(Enhanced Edition)

Synopsis: The Grandson of Eldar Silvertree, son of Brannar, Lortan 'Storm Wraith' Silvertree, Travious Silvertree Knight Paladin, Champion of Corellon Larethian finished his ninety years of Training. The task before him was daunting as he understood why elven paladins were needed and the years of training beyond any other warriors before them were required.

***Inspired by multiple fantasy environments. Not endorsed by any of them. © EmotionalStorm June 2020. This story cannot be transferred to any other site besides Literotica.com without the prior authorizations in writing from the author and EmotionalStorm must be credited for this work.

Authors Note: For those who have not read my bio, please note I write as a form of therapy for a Traumatic Brain Injury. I know the English majors will probably encounter issues that annoy them. If these are your focus, instead of the story itself, then this is not the story for you. I am not and will never be a professional writer.

I do it to tell the story, for those who wish to read them. I originally submitted this story back in July of 2018. I have worked to try and improve my writing style while struggling with this issue. I have added some editing software and written a few other stories. Now I am revising and editing this earlier work to try and bring it up to a higher standard from what I have managed to learn over the last few years.

Prologue

"The Paladin's Code."

1. Obedience to Corellon Larethian and his wife the messenger The Lady of Dreams Sehanine Moonbow.

2. Must be reverent and pray to Corellon Larethian and The Lady of Dreams and study both religions.

3. Obedience to Elven Law (Including the ruler), Grand Cleric of Corellon Larethian, and Grand Cleric of Sehanine Moonbow. In that order.

4. May only be males except for the Mother of Paladins who is the teacher of the Knight Champion of the New Age. Each Knight Paladin must train two candidates at the same time. Like the others, she must remain celibate during this training period.

5. All students have to be elven due to the years of training required. Except for the Mother of Paladins.

6. May only marry elven or elf-blooded wives who are fertile, in love, and devout to the elven way of life. At least one of the wives must be devoted to raising all of the offspring in an elven community within the Elven Kingdom. All wives have to agree to raise the children in the Elven Kingdom.

7. May only live in a heterosexual relationship. Must remain faithful to your wife or wives if more than one. No sex outside of marriage for any in the marriage.

8. Must remain celibate until all students are finished with their 30 years of training.

9. Must be skilled in acrobatics and tumbling.

10. Must wear only elven full plate armor After becoming full Knight Paladins (initially provided by the Church if the teacher could not provide).

11. Must use elven made longswords, longbows, and shields (initially provided by the Church if the teacher cannot afford).

12. Must specialize in elven long swords.

13. Must specialize in elven longbows.

14. May not fight dual handed. Single weapon and sword and shield styles only.

15. Must know how to ride and be trained as an expert in mounted combat.

16. Must only ride an Elven War Horses One stallion and one mare. Needed when traveling great distances in service to the Elven People.

17. Must be well versed in elven law, treaties, court etiquette, trade negotiations, and history.

18. Must know the heraldry of all elven nobles, know allies and enemies of the elven empire.

19. Must spend the first thirty years after being made a paladin training two new students.

20. Must have little to no aptitude for casting arcane magic.

21. May find at least a first bride during this thirty-year time. Must find her and marry her on the night of a double crescent moon before the age of a hundred and six.

22. Must begin training between the ages of fifteen and twenty-five.

23. May not start counting any training until both students have been found.

24. May locate but not train the students within the last year of their Blade Training with the approval of the General of Training.

25. After completing the initial thirty years of training be appointed a paladin-candidate and taken to a designated elven training facility.

26. When they reach the age of seventy-five and with the approval of the General of the Elven training facility confirming that they have mastered these skills. They report to the Ruler to be Knighted as Paladins of Corellon Larethian, a position higher than a standard Court Knight. The start of their tithing begins.

27. May never hold a title above Knight Paladin or Knight Paladin Champion of Corellon Larethian if selected by the gods to hold this title. (Knight Paladin Champion of Corellon Larethian is a step higher than Knight Paladin.)

28. May never accept a title from a non-elven ruler.

29. May never be conscripted into military service. Will volunteer for elven military service during times of war when not on assignment from Corellon Larethian or the Ruler of the Elven Empire. May never hold a military rank.

30. Must strive to be the leader of any group you start or work with. Unless another senior Elven Paladin is leading the group.

31.Must keep armor and weapons in good repair.

32. Must tithe ten percent of their earnings.

33. May never use poisons of any type.

34. Must aid the elven people in times of crisis. With money and manpower if needed.

35. Must never negotiate with or team with enemies of Corellon Larethian. This includes undead, evil dragons, orc, ogres, drow, evil giants, and slavers.

36. They must work to bring down evil around the world and keep it as far away from the elven people as possible.

37. When an elf or elf-blooded is encountered they should be encouraged to rejoin the elven people. To return or travel to the Elven Kingdom where they will be welcomed.

38. Any enemy of Corellon Larethian captured will be interrogated by any means necessary to extract information before being executed.

39. Must respect treaties and trade negotiations with allies.

40. Must be capable and willing to serve as a diplomat when required.

Jana 13th 7064

Travious found one student 6 months before he finished his training Dran Winter Wood a gold and wood elf mix boy. His family had returned to Quatarsia but there was a shortage of three-bedroom homes. After he evaluated the boy, he offered to train him.

Jana 15th 7064

The Winter Wood family took a couple of days to consider it. They took a two-bedroom home, the old Moon Ray home in Porcoza, and agreed for Travious to train him. Later in the day, he broke the nose of the latest Blade Singer from the city to challenge him. A few cuts a wounded pride but he respected the paladin's abilities and saw how the codes differed.

Travious fixed and healed his wounds. His clothes were another matter. The Blade Singer had the spells to fix and clean those. Travious took Dran Winter Wood home. He explained to him that he could not train him until he finished his own training. However, this did not prevent Dran from studying on his own at the church.

Mia 6th 7064

Travious decided to stop by the testing center to see if his second student might be floating around. He saw a gold-elf father yelling at a mage. He walked over, "What seems to be the problem?"

The mage looked at him, "He is upset because his son has no magical ability and he's a 'Golden Bow' so that cannot happen."

Travious told him, "My Grandfather was Eldar Silvertree. My father Branar 'Storm Wraith' Silvertree. I have no magical ability. I still worshiped Corellon Larethian and the Lady of Dreams. I am a few weeks away from being knighted as the Knight Paladin, Champion of Corellon Larethian. A champion like my grandfather but a paladin."

Travious knew the Patron had been the former head of the Academy in the city; this was another blow to his own ego to have a son who lacked magical talent. Travious questioned and looked the boy over and he had the right attributes. He told the father, "I would like to take him."

He showed them the book of what was required. The boy wanted to and the father relented when Travious told him he would be the first Gold Elf Paladin. They packed him up. Travious took him to his home.

Sola Moon Ray, his long time training partner, and future Paladin moved into a three-bedroom home in the town of Quatarsia with his two soon to be apprentices. His grandmother's old home as she was getting up in years. Gladius'Bay Golden Bow became Travious's second apprentice. He told him the same thing. "Until I am knighted you have to study on your own. Spend time at the church."

The Champion Emerges

Juna 24th 7084

He was Knighted Travious Silvertree, Knight Paladin, Champion of Corellon Larethian. In keeping with the gods' wishes, they were never to be called 'Sir' but Knight Paladin. To help distinguish them from the guard and populace the King ordered the outer edge of the shields be outlined with a sapphire blue and then made it exclusive to the Elven Paladins. In honor of the Mother of Paladin's eyes which her son inherited.

Travious had his two apprentices in the back. They watched and listened to all of this dressed in full plate with a sword and shield. Golden Bow watched as this occurred. He came up and congratulated Travious. He was more hopeful for his son's future now.

Juna 25th 7084

Travious had his apprentices running laps together between the two villages and the town as he rode along. After the third one, he ordered them to jump into the water at Silent Falls. They finally got to their feet. He told them the story of his mother's atonement to switch gods and become the mother of Paladins.

Where it ended in this holy site after 5 days with no food. The three laps they did were nothing compared to what she did and they benefited from her actions. He ran them to the inn and they had mid-day meals. He turned them over for religious studies at the church.

He struck up a conversation with a girl who worked at the inn. A fifty-year-old Moon Elf female named Melia Silver Wind who kept smiling at him. She loved her work and hoped to have a large family to look after. He smiled, "I could not legally pursue you for another twenty-five years and then it would still be another five years before I could do anything about it."

He pulled out the book and showed her the restriction the paladins were under. She was aghast at the requirements for the wives being a part of it. He nodded, "It will limit options when the time comes."

Melia thought about what she read. She found him attractive but she had a long way to go before she would be old enough and that code seemed insane. She had never thought of being in a relationship with other women involved. She worked here part-time to earn spending money but she knew she wanted a large family eventually and he obviously saw her as a possibility in his future. She sensed his emotions.

Jana 1st 7085

With the dragons gone, and Trobarim's deception being known, leaders around the world wanted to move the time of each age to 100 years, instead of 1,000 years. Leaders met and searched for a new name. Silvertree was a leading contender until, as a family, Dutchess Zaria made it known that they would prefer to recognize all the Knights. All of those who served behind the scenes for years to protect the people. Leaving the Dragon name off of it. Thus, it was eventually agreed upon. The new age would be known as the Age of the Knights. From 7100 to the end of 7199.

Juna 25th 7113, Age of the Knights

Travious was a year out and the search for a potential wife officially began. He revisited several ladies he had kept an eye on over the years. Some had become total sluts, some had moved away, and some had married. He got back to the inn and Melia Silver Wind still worked there. Full-time now for the last 4 years. She was a bit bigger breasted than most elves but he attributed that to the over-endowed elf-blooded mother of hers.

Gladia Silver Wind was a psionic he discovered. She had been attempting to influence him mentally and from a distance for over 28 years. To stay away from her daughter. His sword had altered him to the attempts and he knew how the woman felt about him, she also cared nothing for the elven gods.

An elven Paladin she did not see as a good match for her daughter. She worshiped the lady of luck, Tymora and she was a human god. She was over 100 years old at this point and she was miffed at her daughter for not finding a good husband yet.

If she found them unworthy, which had been all who talked with her, she would send a compulsion to send them away or into another's arms. She definitely did not want her daughter in a relationship with other women, her husband tried that with her, and then he ran off with the other elven woman and had abandoned her and Melia.

All while she was still pregnant. In short, Gladia was a confusing and vengeful woman, she wanted a human mate for her elven daughter and for her daughter not to follow the elven way of life. That was made harder to do in this village given the influence of the Silvertree family and the past and current champions. She was a poor woman who grew her own garden and her daughter helped out to supplement items they needed to buy by working at that inn. The inn she hoped 'Mister human and Right' would take her daughter away from this area.

She worried about this Travious who had set his eyes upon her daughter. The fact she could not influence him frustrated her to no end. The mother absolutely hated him because she could not control him and his beliefs were an affront to her.

Melia had emerald green eyes and blonde hair. Also, traits she got from her mother. She had still not married, though she could have at any point over the last 4 years. She had not so much as dated anyone. Travious struck up another conversation, as he had done repeatedly, at least once a month, for the last 29 years.

He smiled and asked, "What happened to your large family plans? I thought you would have been married by now?"

She smiled, "I am waiting for the right man to be available."

She winked at him. She had decided she loved this strong and virile elf. She heard the tales of the battle with Blade Singers and his skill in battle and believed he was a champion based upon everything she heard. She wanted him but was unsure about other women.

He smiled at her, "What about my code requirements?"

She sighed, "I know the rules have changed to increase the population. I had never really thought about being in a three-way or four-way relationship with other women."

He smiled, "When will your shift end?"

She looked at him and winked, "When you are done eating. I was off an hour ago and I waited."

He smiled. He knew she loved him, an innate ability of paladins was the ability to see love and fertility. He finished eating and walked her over to the Keep. He could hear the familiar sounds of his Aunt the Duchess with her husband and her harem going at it.

He walked her straight up to her door, "You want to know what it can be like, to have another woman involved in a relationship. It is just beyond this door."

She nodded. He opened the door and they stepped inside. Her husband was on the bottom licking the ass of one woman. While his very pregnant Aunt rode her husband and ate that lady's cunt. Her fourth playmate was pounding into her nether-hole at a steady pace. She stared wide-eyed at the scene before her. They watched for a few more minutes when they started climaxing one right after the other.

They left the room without them noticing or they did not care. He looked at her, "My grandfather had to have 6 wives because they put a high-level amulet of health on him. It merged with his holy symbol and embedded into his chest. Just like the one in my chest. The amulet my mother gave me makes me immune to poison with a mild health boost instead.

From a stamina standpoint, I could probably handle 3 wives. Maybe more, I won't know until I am married. I am not required to have more than one. I am not allowed to have sex outside of marriage. I can tell whether a woman is capable of having children. One of our innate divination abilities. A minor one. Just like the one to tell if two people are in love."

She thought about what she saw and then realized he had confessed he knew she loved him. She had felt his love for her for years. He could not pursue her but he pursued nobody because of his code. She then realized it was his birthday, he had a year to go and his code allowed him to start looking today.

Today he came to her to find out if she still felt the same way. Today he showed her what it could be like with other women in her bed. He answered that question without compromising himself and letting her see what it could be like.

She suddenly found the thought of it as advantageous to them both in some ways. She wondered what it would feel like to have other women tending to her desires. He walked her back to the inn. He pulled her into his arms and gave her a slow and soft kiss.

She shuttered a quiet climax held onto him until it passed and the dampness between her legs ran past her knees from the flood of juices she released under her dress.

"That is about as close to the line as I can go for another year."

She looked glassy-eyed at him, "What else can you do?"

He reached up and stroked a nipple through her shirt. She came again moaned softly from the attention. He smiled, "Nothing involving genitalia is allowed as I am the first to get this far in the process, I would say those things are safe. I would have to ask the Lady of Dreams for further guidance."

He gave her breast a slight squeeze. When her mouth opened, He kissed her deeply. Her legs shook as she wanted him to take her right there in the street. He released her, "You have a lot to think over."

She backed away a little and nodded. Her face was flushed, it was dark. If he noticed the ground he would have seen the puddle she left behind as she backed away, "Thank you for clarifying things for me."

She smiled and ran inside to her room at the inn.

Travious turned to see the cleric of Corellon Larethian and he walked over to him. The cleric held up a hand, "You did not break any rules. From what I heard of the conversation you are correct those items are not covered in the forty. I believe it leaves it up to each Paladin and his mates or potential mates to decide how to handle that."

He nodded, "I told her there would be a lot to discuss. I just made sure she knows what she is in for and where the line was drawn."

They parted knowing they understood each other. She had closed the door and barred it. She activated the silence stone built into each room here and she undressed, laid down, and rubbed her clit and breasts for the next three hours climaxing again and again at the images she saw and the way he had made her feel. She still had her hymen in tack but her clit loved the attention. She cleaned up and went to bed.

The next morning he was back for breakfast. He smiled at her, "Would you care to be my first wife under the paladin code and marry me a year from now?"

She smiled and kissed him as she sat in his lap. She smiled, "Yes, I would and in compliance with the paladin code."

She went home and told her mother about her planned wedding. She ended up in a screaming match with her about marrying 'that elf' and throwing her life away.

Maria smiled, "He is not my father and his code would never let him do to me what my father did to you. I am elven and I believe in the Elven gods. The more you tried to push me away from those beliefs the stronger I felt tied to them. If the Champion of Corellon Larethian wants me as his bride and first wife, then I would be honored to be that woman."