Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 05 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Dwarven King was the first to speak, "You got a dwarven constitution."

Jarronus shook his head, "A dragon one."

He nodded, "With what you are packing I would agree with you."

They got dressed. The Elven King and Queen appeared calm but quietly worked up.

Majisa finally spoke, "When you came your eyes changed. They became dragon eyes. I could think of 30 or more who would be interested in that!"

He smiled, "They would be out of the air and locked in. He said 2-3 to do what I needed. I need half-dragon commanders and generals to help lead this alliance. We do not have time for me to breed an entire army. We still have to protect what we have. Can you afford to have that many grounded?"

She shook her head, "I will work to get you those 3 volunteers. Maybe 6 even."

Brima smiled, "More playmates at home."

He smiled, "That would also have to be a requirement. They like to play with my wives when I am gone. None of these offspring will ever be able to wield the Blade I carry. Their offspring could be another matter. They will be raised by my ladies after they are born so the mothers can return to flying. Speaking of which, I need to add to my will, your Majesty. By direction of the Gods. To name the heir apparent to the sword."

Brima looked at him, "He told you which child?"

He shook his head, "Only the eldest from the four of you; at least for now. Now we need to go and find the fifth wife after I get the army and academies cracking."

She nodded. Jarronus looked at the Queen, "I will get someone to send for repair crews for the Palace. Before they enter, I will evaluate them and have them living in a temporary shelter here. We will have supplies brought in as needed. I will need those glasses, your Majesty."

She nodded and he escorted her through her wrecked Palace to the vault. She opened it and handed him a bag, "They are in here." She sealed the vault. He nodded. She took him to his will so he could update it. She signed the order making him a Duke with Field Marshal Status and gave him the new paperwork.

Her audience chamber was untouched by the intrusion. He teleported them back to the fourth floor. He turned her back over to the Paladin. "I will need the other five paladins reporting to me, your Majesty.

Their code allows them to do things mine cannot. I will need them to deal with the church elders' houses. We need to get rid of the rot. Fine them half of their assets starting with those of the highest magical power. To be placed in these vaults we build for the World Killer. I can tell the truth from a lie. A gift from the Gods to deal with this problem."

She nodded, "Very well we will try this. It will be a stiff lesson for them to learn."

He looked at the other Champion. "I could use your assistance for a minute on the front lawn. Setting a couple of shelters for the Royal Guards and Army."

He nodded. He gathered with his sore but smiling wives. They gathered up and he teleported them down to the lawn. He looked over, "Who is in charge down here?"

Jarronus had a Captain for the guard and general for the Army he had not met. The General looked at Jarronus, "That is what we have been arguing over."

Jarronus looked at him, "That would be the wrong answer. I am now Duke Silvertree and given control of all allied security forces. Captain, you get to keep your job as you have your glasses on. General where are your fucking glasses?"

He looked at Jarronus, "How do I know this is true."

The other champion stood there, "It is true he could even direct me at this point."

Jarronus held out his paperwork and Jarronus looked at the Captain, "Tell him what is standing next to me?"

He looked at the General, "A Silver Dragon."

Jarronus looked at him, "Get your fucking glasses. Any military officer who has these issued to them better be wearing them in their fucking sleep even. I do not care! Your eyes are open, they better be looking through your glasses. I want all of the senior leadership here by the evening meal."

He walked over and cast up two new shelter designs. "Your barracks for now. Nobody in or out without my permission. Captain step inside." He did. "Set access control to current occupants. Give control of the entry wall to the Captain."

He walked over to the other shelter and looked at the General, "Get in here." He repeated the process. "All forces for the Royal Guard are ordered to the Palace unless on an assignment elsewhere for the Queen due to the Grand Clerics being under arrest.

They will live out of this shelter. General, I expect all the senior leadership here and that barracks to be full, it will house 240 bodies.

If they have any horses put them in the stable. Brima, go back to the shelter and get my students and our mounts. Bring them here."

She nodded and took off. He looked at Nirman, "Thank you for your assistance with the shelters." He nodded and took off.

He looked at the Captain. "I want a squad of 12 of your guards ready to ride!"

He took off and came back with a group of twelve on horses. Jarronus looked at him, "Who of you is in charge of this group?"

One man raised a hand, "Lieutenant Silver Mist."

He handed him a set of glasses. He walked back and put on a ring. He stared at the dragon form. He looked at him. "You see my form and the dragon. You see that. Kill them. You see a red aura around them subdue them and get rings off of them. Bring them in for questioning.

Get magical suppression manacles before you go Captain. We are down a captain or two. Get the gear and go to the builder's office. Get a team to start repairing the Palace, the three churches, and my home at Silvertree estates. I had a wall taken down by disgruntled former House Silvertree members. Only four or five workers at my home. Half of them to the Palace the other half split between the 3 churches.

Tell them if they fail to comply, I will come down and conscript them all into service. We are at war! I can do it! Get moving Captain."

He saluted Jarronus and took off into the Palace to get gear.

Brima showed up, "Some guards showed up at the house. They are cleaning the place up and informing the families. I told them to focus on that area of the grounds. Also, to keep that wall inside up."

He nodded, "Will take care of them when we get home tonight. Jarronus got up on his horse, "Gather."

Jarronus took the ladies to Porzcosa where the circle would have taken them. He rode over to Moon Ray's home, "See your mother and give the Queen's message to her."

He nodded, "Yes, Master Trainer."

Apprentice Moon Ray went into his home and talked with his mother.

She came out with him, "Why has he not come sooner?"

Jarronus sighed, "The Capital was attacked, the Palace is half destroyed, as are 3 churches. The Queen has made me a Duke and the four allies have granted me Field Marshal status. We need to get our defenses going. What would your husband have done?"

She nodded, "Take care of the problem. Thank you for bringing my son by and letting me know about the Queen's statement. The funds will be enough."

Jarronus nodded, "If they are not let me know and I will fix that."

She smiled, "I bet you would."

He looked at him, "Hug your mother and mount up my apprentice. He is living in a secured training compound. No dragon is getting inside of that unless they are friendly and invited. I can count them on my fingers at the moment. They are all metallics with the loss of Amy our last Neutral."

She gasped, "I had not heard that."

He looked at her, "You related to her?"

She nodded, "Yes. A distant cousin to you I know."

He nodded, "If you have the talent the need has never been greater. Amy's talents."

She nodded, "There are a few who have them. I do but I also have 8 children."

He nodded, "I can put you all up in a secure shelter inside of the one in the Palace if it came down to it. I have 13 Grand Clerics involved with the Draco-lich in custody. We need to know how deep the rot goes. They are all house patrons. Let Strong Oak know if you or the others are willing. Pass the word, please. I will not conscript from here. I will do my best to keep that promise I made to Duke Strong Oak."

She smiled, "Thank you for that. I will consider it and talk with others."

He took them toward the village of Misora. He got a warning shot. He stopped, dismounted, and picked them up.

Jarronus yelled out, "Duke Silvertree here to see Duke Strong Oak on a matter for the Queen."

Jarronus mounted up and they rode forward. He knew they had bows trained on them. Strong Oak came out of his home. Jarronus looked at him, "Mount up and ride with us. A few things have changed."

He nodded and waved off the guard and Jarronus handed him his papers. He looked at them and sighed, "Fuck!"

He nodded, "This is your Duchy, I will not conscript from you. I do have some assignments for the Magister and enchanters that need to be addressed immediately."

He nodded and they rode to the Academy. He looked at the man at the desk. He smiled, "Problem Master Trainer?"

Jarronus smiled, "I need to see your new Magister."

He took them up and this elf Jarronus did not recognize but he was a wood elf. Jarronus looked at him, "I have tasking for your enchanters to bolster our defenses. Do not bother trying to contact the Queen. I have her secured in a secure shelter after the Palace was half destroyed."

He handed him his paperwork and he nodded. "What do you need of us?"

He smiled, "Let us go see Golden Harp and the other enchanters."

He nodded and took them inside her area. She looked over and her mouth fell open as she stopped talking.

Jarronus looked at her, "I appreciate your efforts to get those to the Palace when you did. They were able to go after an attack on the forge and keep it from getting captured. Secure this room, please."

She looked at Jarronus, "Room is secured from scrying already."

Jarronus nodded, "I need you to take a team of enchanters with the Duke's men and get every tower that is functional along with the trade route flying. Enchant it to a stone so one person who holds it can control its flight."

She nodded, "I can do that. Can I ask why?"

Jarronus smiled, "Because we are at war and we will need them flying. I have been made field marshal over all of our allied forces. I am asking the Duke to oversee this as I do not want to be forced into conscripting his people."

She nodded, "We can get teams started on that tomorrow."

He nodded, "Thank you Instructor Golden Harp."

Jarronus looked at him, "Now we need to go to your battle mages and sorcerers. Back at your office. I need you to pull records."

He nodded and took them back up and secured his office. He opened a drawer, "Current or graduates?"

He sighed, "Start with living graduates in this area mages with sorcerer bloodlines in their family. Cold-based but any will do who graduated in the last 250 years."

He looked over, "Duke Strong Oak. Dragon riders will begin again but with sorcerers and battlemages. Would you be willing to volunteer men for this task to patrol our skies?"

He nodded, "I would, so you do not have to conscript them."

Jarronus chuckled and smiled, "This is a cross-border unit. They will be all over the four kingdoms. Including here."

He nodded, "Dragons are contributing."

He nodded, "Of course, no mages in rings."

The Magister handed him a list of 50. Jarronus looked at Strong Oak, "Find me the 6-12 of the strongest candidates and get them to the Palace. Especially if they have enchanting skills as well. Wondrous items are a big need."

He nodded, "I can do that. What of the others."

Jarronus smiled, "Get them assembled, all of them vetted, and I will let them use my secure shelter on the fourth floor to train them out of. I train a group and they train the others."

He nodded, "Understood what you are doing. Why all the isolation?"

Jarronus smiled, "Draconic magic and Mythic magic. I am looking for casters who have the gifts needed. I throw a wide net and pull the fish I need. Put the others into service in the short term."

He nodded. "Alright."

Jarronus looked at him, "On a Duchy note, she gave you room for a 1,000. Make sure they are all active, not elders sitting at home. Conscript from your own people as needed but that force needs to be put together. I will work to send you more from outside the area."

He nodded, "I will work on that. Anything else?"

Jarronus smiled, "An introduction to a Janell Farmer. Corellon Larethian sent me to find her to make her another wife."

He shook his head "Four is not enough?"

Jarronus's wives shook their head, Brima spoke up, "Double."

He laughed, "Alright I know where to find her."

They left the Magister and he had the files on these men. They traveled through the town and out to the area where farms existed. They rode up and she looked over, "They here to deal with collecting on the debt I cannot afford to pay?"

Jarronus looked at her, "What is this debt?"

Duke Strong Oak looked at him, "Her husband who died a few years ago racked up over 15,000 gold pieces in debt. About 10-12 men hold markers from him."

Jarronus nodded. He opened his bag of holding and started pulling out 18,000 gold pieces. He handed it to him. "That should take care of that debt. Clear it for her."

Duke strong Oak nodded, "That should do it, and then some."

He looked at her, "Anything else I can do to make your life better?"

She laughed, "If you are hung like a bull maybe. I have yet to find an elf who could do what my man could do."

Jarronus smiled, "Is this your home?"

She nodded. He looked at his apprentices, "Wait here."

He walked with his ladies, "These two married me the other night along with two others. They figured that I needed 4 more ladies."

He reached over and took her hand and pressed it against his crotch. Her eyes lit up, "I want to see it."

He undid his armor pants and leather pants and let her see it. She looked at him, "Holy fuck!"

The ladies giggled as he pulled his pants back up. "These are a copy of my house rules. I am the Champion of Corellon Larethian. I can fuck all day and night if needed."

Her eyes went big, "That is a lot of money!"

He nodded, "There is close to 80 billion in the main trust; it will grow with the patron on patron attack. It will last for generations. There is a future there. We find love with each other and we can marry. One of my wives, this one, is a cleric who can do it."

She looked at Jarronus, "Do you just go room to room?"

He smiled, "No, we share one bed and they share each other's company as well. Sensory overload for you. One kissing one attacking your cunt while preparing your ass with the other two attacking your breasts. That is just the foreplay."

She looked at Jarronus, "I have never done another woman."

He nodded, "They are working on three dragons as well but they will not be wives. Possibly more. They would all live at my home in the city. I was sent to you by my Gods. To find you by name. To have another child with."

She looked at Jarronus, "My husband was infertile. A great fuck but no children. I would love to have a child. I would like to talk to these other ladies." He smiled and walked forward, kissed her, and ran his hand under her dress and over her crotch and she moaned and shook. He pulled back his wet hand back and licked a finger and stuck another in her mouth then had his ladies' taste from his hand. He smiled, "You ran your hand over my crotch it was only fair right?"

She nodded, "Fuck yes. I so needed a release from something other than my own hand. When do we leave?"

He smiled, "Now." He walked outside and mounted up. Jarronus pulled her up behind him and she grabbed his crotch.

Jarronus gathered them, "Take care, Duke."

Jarronus nodded. As he teleported home. They dismounted. The guard nodded, "We cannot secure until the wall is fixed. Jarronus sighed, "I know. You got the other 9 bodies removed as well as the guards they killed?"

The guard nodded, "We saw drag marks for other bodies."

Jarronus nodded, "Sent them 3 who I let into the entryway. Not much left of them."

He nodded, "It has been quiet. A worker came by earlier to assess the damage and find out how much materials it is going to need to fix it."

Jarronus nodded and opened the portal we walked inside. "Seal portal. Unseal entryway. He walked them back and she stared at everything. Jarronus looked over, "Seal entryway. Olivana and Zirra. We brought you another potential playmate. I am sure she is full of questions."

Those two smiled, "This one for home or travel?"

Jarronus smiled, "Home. I will not be traveling for a long time."

Jarronus handed her his papers and her eyes lit up as she read them, "Field Marshall over all of the forces?"

He nodded, "I have to secure the borders. I will leave you all to eat. Brima you need to work with my apprentices. Always left-handed. Set for a left-handed draw. I saw two including you with a right-hand draw. When you are doing your two hours of practice in the central area against the training dummies you will do it all left-handed.

When you have free time, teach the moves to your right hand. Mirama you can bring the ladies up on today's activities? I have some generals to meet and casters to find."

They all came up to kiss him. Janell came up and ran her hand over his crotch again. He returned the favor and her knees buckled as she came again. Jarronus looked at the ladies, "Feel free to try that yourselves ladies. She climaxes easy."

He held out his wet hand to Olivana and Zirra who both tasted and smiled. They went out to the Falls as the students left to go back to their quarters. He took his horse and headed back out sealing the way as he went.

Jarronus teleported to the front of the Palace to see a dozen mages milling about. He looked at them, "From the duchy?" They all nodded. Jarronus looked at them. "One at a time repeat the following. 'You have no desire to kill me, my wives, or any others in my home. No desire to hurt the royal family or elven people."

They all repeated it. Jarronus nodded, "I have had several attempts on my life. I have to ask." They nodded and one of them asked, "You have something checking for truthfulness?"

Jarronus smiled, "The Gods gave it to me."

He nodded. Jarronus walked forward and waved them to follow. Jarronus walked into a room with four generals and a half dozen commanders. He looked at them, "This is your senior staff?"

They nodded, "Repeat the following. I am loyal to the Queen. I am not in league with her enemies. I intend to protect her with my own life. Starting with the generals. He waited for them to finish and he walked up to one of the Commanders. "Name commander?"

He looked at Jarronus, "Gretim Silverleaf."

Jarronus smiled, "That is two lies. The first was your statement the second was your last name. The Gods made it so I can detect lies. You move to cast in here and I will kill you where you stand. He still spelled going gaseous. Jarronus looked over, "Seal portal."

It sealed and he was trapped. "Activate entry security. Unseal entryway wall. I am giving you a way out to surrender." They watched the blades and spikes go like crazy.

The guy finally came back to Jarronus. He stuck his hands out in front of him. Jarronus manacled them together. Jarronus stripped him of everything leaving him naked. Jarronus looked at him, "Let me start with your name again. You going to answer or am I to turn you over to the Paladins so they can extract by whatever means necessary?"

He looked at Jarronus, "That would be against your code."

Jarronus looked at him, "If I did it true. But not the Paladins. All I have to do is ask the Queen to declare you an enemy of the Elven people. I will ask you this. Were you born into House Silvertree?"

1...89101112...15