Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 05 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He glared at Jarronus, "I will take that as a yes. As 18 have tried and failed to kill me in the last 2 days. Three of them died in an entryway just like that. I did not disown any of you. The Queen did with the evidence my father found. It was not even this Queen Goldeagle but her predecessor. What is your fucking problem?"

He looked at Jarronus, "Many of them are starving. Those few of us who got into the military under false names have managed to eke out a living."

Jarronus looked at him, "What would killing the Queen, or I in a time of war get you? Not money. Death would be likely. This was your ancestors' fraud, I take it?"

He looked at Jarronus, "I was told it was made up evidence."

He sighed and thought, "Lady of Dreams is there any truth in what he says. Was any of the evidence fake?"

He heard back, "No it was the truth. Easy to prove. Confront the grandfather. He has the marking for a thief's guild on his right arm inside of his arm near the pit."

He handed him back his pants. He looked at him, "I am going to prove to you that you have been lied to. Where is your grandfather?"

He looked at Jarronus, "Just so you can take an army with you to kill him?"

Jarronus shook his head, "Just us. I am an army. I am the champion of Corellon Larethian. Your grandfather has the marking for a thief's guild on the inside of his right arm near the pit. Gentlemen! I want an accurate accounting of the men in your service.

I want the next level of commanders brought in and commanders take these glasses, The General can explain what to look for. You sleep with those fucking things on at all times. We will continue this tomorrow."

He walked out with his prisoner. "You have a horse?" He nodded and called his horse.

Jarronus thought to Hitan, "Tell the other horse your rider is under arrest for false identity at the moment. Do not obey any commands from him. I am a Duke and Knight Champion of Corellon Larethian."

He got up on his horse. Jarronus looked at his horse, "Take us to his grandfather."

They started riding and he looked at Jarronus, "You got my horse set to not talk to me?"

Jarronus shook his head, "Only to not follow your directions to fly off or try and attack me. Let him know you are a prisoner at the moment. I would start apologizing to the horse for the lies; like your name. Like lying to your best friend. Should not be done. I married a Silverleaf by the way.

Eighteen of your relatives killed 50 house guards the other day. I killed the 18." Jarronus drew his sword. He thought "Moon Fire on." They pulled up to a middle-class home. Jarronus looked at him, "Does not look like starving to me."

He hmphed, "Those of us who have work send some back to the family. Almost half."

Jarronus sighed, "By family you mean your grandfather."

He nodded, "Also his brothers and sisters."

He thought to the lady, "Same deal?"

She sighed, "You will see when you check."

They walked up and entered. There were a dozen standing around. He thought, "Activate spell turning."

Jarronus looked at them, "I am here to get you the truth of the matter. I had nothing to do with you being disowned nor the current Queen. We are here to see his grandfather who has poisoned minds.

They started walking and one-man cast a disintegrate at him and he went up in ash. Jarronus thought, "Another."

He looked at them, "I am heavily warded, and when I do die the holy symbol will take out everything in a mile radius. You saw what happened to House Silvertree. That was a drow champion. I am Corellon Larethian's Champion."

They walked further with no more spells to a study at the end of a hall. An old elf was behind the desk. He had a smug look on his face. "You expect to leave this house alive?"

Jarronus looked at him, "Take your shirt off, actually you do it, Commander." He walked forward, "I am going to show him the mark of your thieves' guild on your right arm." He chuckled. He stood and took it off and it stared at Jarronus plain as day. The commander sighed, "Nothing."

Jarronus smiled, "Put those glasses on. They have true seeing. The old man went to lower his arm and Jarronus held his blade under it.

The commander about fell over, "You lied to us our whole lives!"

Jarronus looked at him and undid the manacles, "Get his brothers and sisters. I have him for the moment. Put those on him." He locked the manacles on his grandfather.

Jarronus looked at the grandfather, "Conspiring to kill the head of a house and the Queen. I hope your affairs are in order. A little halfling tried to backstab him. Jarronus cut the top of his head off. "I cannot be flanked and I see better than dragons."

The commander returned with another seven who were missing shirts. Even the 5 women. He looked at Jarronus, "The others know."

Jarronus looked at him, "I have a few psionics out there who will enjoy finding all of your hidden assets. You have been bilking and milking your children for over 75 years."

He looked at Jarronus, "Take even more money from us."

Jarronus chuckled, "I have given away over half of the family assets sold all business and lands other than the main house. It is all in a trust now."

Jarronus explained the new house rules to them. "That money you are hiding would go back to the families you have been pillaging. Your own family. By the way who knew about the dead halfling over here? He tried to position himself for a backstab. You have glasses on! Remove his rings. Also, his other gear."

Jarronus pulled out manacles for the other, "Put them on."

They had help from some very pissed off family members. Jarronus looked around, "Did they ever tell you had a right to petition to rejoin the house? Instead of sending 19 to die. They killed 50 of my new guards. Did they tell you it would all go to the crown at that point? Not now. I am married with children on the way. Commander, you have one thing going for you.

When discovered you tried to flee but you never attacked. You surrendered when the time came. Let us take this lot out of here. We will see what kind of a deal I can get with the Queen for you. As for the rest of you. If you are into illegal activity give it up. Talk with your Commander here when he returns."

He took these 8 outside with the commander. He got them bunched in tight. He teleported them back to the Palace, "Casters wait here with my horse. You will have new accommodations for a few days. You will be learning."

He took the prisoners and the commander up to the fourth floor.

The Commander looked around, "Fuck me? Did not know it was this bad inside."

He took them inside. Jarronus looked at the Queen as he walked this group in. "Your Majesty. It has been a busy day. I have cleared your army command officers. I found issues with this one. Upon questioning, and then attempting to flee, I found out he was born into the Silvertree family.

These 8 fed their children, grandchildren, and possibly great-grandchildren all kinds of lies concerning being disowned. I proved to him that he had been lied to. These eight are guilty or charged with sending 18 of their fallen house members to kill me and did kill 50 of my guards. They have hidden assets. We need to find it as they have been stealing from these offspring for over 75 years.

I am going to ask for leniency for the Commander here. I would suggest he and any family be able to serve. To be conscripted into the protection forces Duke Strong Oak needs to put together. The fact is he rose up through the ranks in the army. That means he has skills.

Having him work protection here would be questionable. But the town our ancestors built? The same town I have tried to put back on the guiding principles of the town would seem like a good place for a fresh start."

The Queen nodded, "Are you bringing him back into your family?"

Jarronus shook his head, "No, your Majesty. Instead, I want him and his siblings to form a new house and have the mark removed from them. Allow them to form their own tree going forward. Mark in the record that it is formerly disowned Silvertree members but these were the children of the ones who did the crimes. Give them a start like Silverbar, your Majesty."

She nodded, "I will allow it. I want the paperwork for this new house tomorrow and his family ready to relocate the day after. Drop all assumed names and list them with a new family name. Duke Strong Oak will be made aware of these circumstances and let me know of any problems. Put the prisoners in a cell in the back."

Jarronus looked at him, "Set the stuff down from the halfling assassin for analysis."

He put the gear on the table. "Attacked when I went in. One family member disintegrated himself. My defenses, your Majesty. I also have 12 casters from Quatarsia to take back and train. I have yet to visit the Academy in the city and will look at that in the morning. Duke Strong Oak has another 40 likely candidates for Dragon Rider services. I also found that fifth wife candidate the Gods sent me too."

She laughed, "You need it! You have 3 dragons out by the falls wanting to talk with you."

Jarronus took the prisoners into the dungeon area. Lady Charlemagne was still at work and looking tired. He looked at her, "Eight more after you are finished with those."

She groaned as he stuck them in cells after stripping them all naked. Jarronus took all of their gear and handed it to the Commander. "Put it with the halfling gear."

He waved Charlemagne to follow him out. He looked at the commander, "Can you teleport out front I will be down to direct them to let you have your gear back. Minus army gear. Duke Strong Oak has funds to outfit you with really good gear. I gave him a few billion to rebuild that duchy."

He nodded and left. Jarronus sighed, "If it helps to stem the tide of dead bodies in front of my home and help to protect the people it was worth it. Charlemagne, can you talk with me mentally?"

She nodded, "Not for long."

He heard, "What did you wish to talk about?"

Jarronus thought, "I found out some of Amy's descendants still live in the villages in and around Quatarsia. We cannot force them into service but I brought up the fact that she died.

I thought you might be able to locate one or two on your own. Talk with them about the work she did for the Kingdom and the need."

She smiled and nodded. "Names?"

He shook his head and thought, "You will have to search but I will narrow it for you to start in Porzcosa. Being a dragon with the abilities, they might listen to you. You could hear them if they were talking."

She thought, "I will try tomorrow to help offload some of these prisoners."

She yawned, "I need sleep."

He pointed, "Rooms available."

She nodded and headed upstairs. Jarronus looked at the Queen, "She is not the greatest at this. Not like Amy. She is doing what she can but she may go searching for some help, your Majesty. Psionics got seeded into the elven people years ago. She finds some talented people willing to help and it could go faster."

She nodded and pointed. He walked into the back and he had 3 dragons swimming around. He smiled, "The one in my secure home is larger and deeper. Then there is the training one for my apprentices which I can control the currents on to build up body strength."

The three of them smiled, "You are the new champion?"

Jarronus nodded, "Yes I am. Same rules. They are listed as House Silvertree children and raised by my wives. You would live with us until you deliver if this is what you want. I will be fucking the lot of you the whole time. My wives and you. I do not wear a constitution item.

Yet, I could go twenty-four hours and keep going if I needed to. They nodded at him and got out of the pool. Two looked human and one looked elven. Jarronus smiled. "Your forms are beautiful as are you ladies. I can see you because of my sword. It has Jazzia's eyesight in it. You ready to leave?"

They nodded, "We have been here for hours after Princess Majisa got back she found her mate and fucked for hours then came to find us. She was that turned on. She shared some images but cut it short to keep some surprises."

He smiled, "I call her Majisa Silvertree. She was one of the wives of the Knight Paladin who I descend from."

Jarronus walked out and one of them snaked a hand over his crotch and he slid his hand over hers which caught her by surprise. She backed off and smiled. She seemed to be having a conversation with the other two. They all smiled. He teleported them below.

Jarronus looked over, "General return his gear minus the army gear. Guard Captain got him the paperwork for starting a new house. Bring me a set as well."

He nodded. Jarronus looked at the casters, "Gather in tight." Jarronus took the paperwork. He got them all to House Silvertree. He looked at the casters, "You will be captive guests for a few days. Once you see what you are studying you will know why."

They nodded, "Ladies through this portal and you will be here for a couple of years." They nodded. Jarronus opened the portal and everyone stepped inside. One of the dragons looked at him, "My danger senses are going off."

He nodded, "Seal portal unseal entryway. They stepped through the unsealed entryway. Activate security walls. Activate entryway security." They watched all of the blades, "My way of giving chromatics a welcome if they try to get into my home."

They nodded, "Like the spikes in the shelter entrance nobody can use in dragon lands."

He nodded, "I expanded upon the idea. I can use them in the lower shelters. I could assign rights to others to do so if Majisa wants it. Deactivate entryway security. Thus far I have only had three former House members try that entryway.

Eighteen came in and killed my house guards. I killed them. Three in that. I left those bodies to be found. Attacks curtailed."

She nodded. Jarronus walked them off to the side and walked into the library.

Jarronus looked around, "Everyone, this is the tome and these are the spell books you will be learning from; draconic and draconic Mythic magic. We will see if you can activate your draconic blood. I will work to test you tomorrow on some of these. Ladies follow me. Ladies and gentlemen, there are rooms out here on the right upstairs use the ones furthest down above this room. You can all have your own room, shower, etc.

There is a dining room down there that will feed forty at a time. There is a side table in the library with a chamber pot in the corner if you need to eat and study. I have marked very specific spells. Please only copy those spells as I will ask and the Gods have given me the ability to divine the truth. We are going to be using draconic magic to build shields.

A shit load of them. Not just the Capital and Quatarsia but some other as well. You will also teach others these spells. Some at the Academy here, and some back at the Academy in Quatarsia. You can start now or in the morning. Your choice but do not prepare spells until you have finished adding those spells. If you cannot access them then you will try and teach others anyway. I asked for the best and I have had others do it. Two of them died in the first attack on the Palace."

They nodded and sat down. One of them sighed, "I need to access my bag of holding."

He pointed. "Case with blank spell books and jars of ink. Use what you need."

He sighed and nodded. Jarronus walked over to his apprentice, "Jack, you need to fill out this paperwork and get your house logo on it."

He took the papers and ran off with it. He walked the three ladies back toward Brima and the others.

He looked at them, "Our three dragon friends have arrived." He walked his horse out to the falls and Janell followed him. She looked at him, "You plan on doing all eight of us?"

He smiled, "You have yet to agree to marry me. The Gods told me not to pursue it with the dragons. I need Captains, Commanders, and Generals who would work to protect our allies."

She looked at Jarronus, "Why me?"

He smiled, "I asked the Gods for the perfect human to have a child with too become another champion to our Gods. You give birth faster and the children progress faster in training. They will reach adulthood, have time potentially of having a child or two before going into war. I wanted a woman I would love to help save us all.

There was a champion on the field and they died in the dragon attacks. The timeline for war does not allow for an elf to be an adult before it is supposed to occur. You would produce an amazingly gifted child for good."

Jarronus pulled off his armor top and shirt together. "I am a champion. I want to ensure we can balance the field again.

Then tips it in our favor because we are getting our asses handed to us. The Palace is a wreck, three churches destroyed, even my own home which I just had rebuilt but smaller was trashed. I asked the Gods to cut me loose to try and fix this mess. Understand?"

She nodded, "They led you to me."

Jarronus nodded. "Just like my other four wives. The dragons are not big on marriage. Not their culture. They love good rough and powerful sex from there males. From my journal. It gives you ladies more playmates when I am out trying to save our allies."

She smiled, "I go weak in the knees just looking at you. How would this marriage work?"

He smiled, "You would live here. A large cell for your protection. But it has everything and if you are missing something, I can expand upon it."

She nodded, "Then yes, I will marry you. This place is beautiful."

Jarronus smiled, "We need to talk with the ladies."

Jarronus walked out hand-in-hand with Jannell and the ladies were playing grab-ass with the new arrivals. Jarronus looked over, "Mirama! You want to confirm love then assemble the ladies and we will get married out here by the falls."

She smiled. She cast her spell and nodded. Jarronus went upstairs and opened the back doors to the falls and closed the room. He set the teleportation crystal out in the main room. He had the crystal to the entryway with him and took it out to the falls. He closed the door when all of the ladies arrived, he sealed the doors. From sound and teleportation.

He nodded to Mirama.

She looked over, "Janell! Do you take this man and these ladies to your heart? To assume the role when and if needed. To watch over all of the children in elven lands. To stand by your agreement with your husband on what to do when a wife is lost?

Janell smiled, "I do!"

She looked at Jarronus, "Jarronus Silvertree. Do you take this lady to your heart? To stand by your defined agreement with your wives on what to do when one is lost?

Jarronus nodded, "I do."

Olivana's ring divided on her finger and she put the new ring on Janell's finger. Jarronus grabbed her and kissed her for all he was worth. She moaned into his mouth. He released and turned her over to the ladies. He looked around, "The bed is not big enough for us to all to have sex on. I opened the back doors to the balcony and we can go up that way when we are done and sleep on the bed easily enough. We also have private spaces in the falls area.

As well as the grass here and the pool. All is self-cleaning. But I want the wives to prepare the new bride. Get everyone naked. I will go up and grab a portable chamber pot for when you need to empty out to go again."

He stripped off his gear and jumped into the water and went up the back way and grabbed the chamber pot. He was headed back down when he got attacked by a horny bronze dragon. He picked her up onto his shoulders and attacked her clit.

He walked her into the cave. With her moaning out loudly. He then jumped off the falls with her pushing her ahead of him. She screamed out as she landed on her back in the water. He dropped the chamber pot in the water. He dove down and got it. He turned to go back to the surface and she wrapped her legs around him and impaled herself on him.

1...910111213...15