Silvervale - Okami Comes to Play Ch. 01

Story Info
Silvervale's alter ego comes out to have a fiesty time.
2k words
4.8
2.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started as a regular Saturday night. Just playing games on the computer. At the desk next to mine was my girlfriend, Silver. We met a couple years ago when I found her on Twitch, streaming to hundreds of people. I was enamored almost immediately with her cutesy behavior, and that bouncy cheer that she seems to embody.

We'd just completed a raid and she won that final cosmetic piece of gear she'd been trying weeks to get; a pair of angel wings to complete her ensemble. It's taken us weeks of runs to get it. She's been bouncing in her chair, squeeling like a child just given an early christmas present for the last hour.

Kicking away from my desk, I stretch and lean back, just watching my screen for a minute as I unwind from the stress of tanking for 2 hours. I yawn and close my eyes, smiling as I still hear Silver squeeing just a few feet away.

I get up from my chair and walk over to her, hugging her from behind and kissing her cheek. "Congrats Silvy. Now tomorrow we can start working on the final pieces for my outfit," I say, only to receive a playful clueless face from her.

"What? But tomorrow is the endgame raid you promised to help me with." Her soft reply paired with her cutesy pout causes me to chuckle and shake my head before I go back to my chair.

"Alright, alright. Tomorrow we do the endgame raid." I sit back at my desk and type away on my keyboard in response to people in game as Silver gets up and walks out of the room. I glance over my shoulder and see her blow me a kiss. I quickly blow one back, then turn back to my game, prepping for tomorrows adventures.

Silver's hands slide over my shoulders and I feel her breathe on the back of my ear. Her arms wrapping around my neck and her nuzzle my cheek and jaw. "Hey, honey," Her soft voice coming out with a slight growl, "Come to bed." I nuzzle back, only half paying attention at first as she pulls away and her arms leave me.

It's when I feel something soft brush against my arm for a second that I turned, and saw what she was wearing. A set of red lingerie with straps connected by little rings crossing her belly. When my eyes finally move up to her face, I notice her chesire grin framed by a head of white hair, and red markings on her cheek and forehead. That smirking grin of hers was telling me that there was more she was waiting to notice, and notice I soon did; A pair of pearky fluffy ears on top of her head.

The sight of her ears makes me stop for a second, "Okamivale," I whisper softly, "Why are you dressed up like Okamivale?" She doesn't answer. All she does is giggle and quickly turn, hitting my chest with her soft furred tail as she crawls across the bed. Tail seemingly swishing from side to side above her almost completely bare ass. I tilt my head to the side in confusion for a second. The tails not coming from between her cheeks like it should if it was a tail plug, and I didnt notice a belt around her waist to hold on a fake one...

Wait. Did her ear just twitch? No, it couldn't twitch on its' own. "What do you mean dressed up like Okamivale? I am Okamivale." Her voice once again carrying a soft growl, as her tail flicks back and forth quickly, almost with a mild annoyance in the motion. "I said, come to bed Master. Please?"

My mouth goes dry for a second, mind blank as I stare at Silver, ney, Okamivale on all fours on the bed, looking over her shoulder as her tail swishes back and forth, waiting for me to come and play. Then I grin, almost too much. Whether its Silver, or Okamivale, she still knows which of my buttons to push to get me to action.

I don't waste a second. I almost hop out of my chair and onto the bed, crawling over to her as she flops onto her back on the bed. As I move over her, my taller body easily covering hers, I look down into her eyes and see a playful mirth in them. She reaches up and wraps her arms around my shoulders again as I lean down and kiss her, softly at first. Her lips coated in crimson lipstick to match her lingerie. Our lips touching in a soft embrace, kissing repeatedly as I place a hand on her waist, my rough thumb stroking her smooth skin. A tiny shiver runs through her body at the soft caress.

We lightly kiss for several minutes, holding the same position of my body above hers, towering over her. I break the kiss and pull back, taking a deep breath and smell a faint, familiar scent hanging in the air. The scent of my lover getting worked up. Her legs softly squeezed together, and a small, slightly darker spot on the panties peaking out between her thighs.

I look back at her eyes, a smirk on my face as my fingers start tracing the strap lines across her belly, running back and forth as my hand goes upwards, her stomach lightly quivering at my touch. Once my finger gets to the heart band holding the top together under her breasts, I give it a quick tug, jiggling her breasts enough to pop one out of the top. I slide my hand along the bottom of her tit, letting the coarseness of my hand send shivers throughout her body as it brushes along her silken skin.

I lean in and kiss her collar bone near her neck, slowly kissing further down til my face is nestled between her breasts. My hand that was lightly caressing her breast, now firmly squeezing it while my fingers toy with her nipple, pinching and rolling it around. She quivers underneath me, thighs squeezing together harder before she lets out a light moan and spreads them. The dark patch on her panties having grown larger as I focused on her breasts.

I slide my other hand under the cup of her bra, pushing it off and freeing her other breast. I knead them both while biting playfully at the newly freed nipple, teasing it til it firms up before I take it between my lips and suck firmly on it. As my tongue circles her hardened nipple, Silver wriggles beneath me, struggling to stay still as I toy with her breasts.

"Ahh, please Master." She moans as her legs repeatedly open and close, thighs squeezing together as her scent fills the air more and more. Then she spreads her legs wide apart and pushes her lower half against me, grinding our bodies together as I bite firmly at one of her nipples. A loud groan leaving her lips as her pussy rubs against my hard shaft through our clothes.

Unable to take anymore, I strip myself and hook my finger under Silver's panties, pulling them to the side as I guide the tip of my cock against her pussy. Teasingly rubbing it up and down against her pussy lips before pushing it slowly in. We moan together as my shaft sinks into her, mine somewhat muted as I continue to bite softly on her nipple. My teeth lightly grinding on her hard nub as my cock pushes further into her pussy. Sighs and muted groans coming from us both as she grabs the back of my head with both hands and wraps her legs around my waist, pulling me completely inside. The walls of her pussy fluttering around my cock as I start to pump in and out, slowly at first, then faster and faster as the pleasure between us builds.

Soon, nothing more is spoken between us, just cries of pleasure and passion. Each thrust bringing another moaning, and a squeeze of my shaft from her pussy clenching down. Our first orgasms rapidly approaching. I bite down a little harder than intended on her nipple as I suddenly groan out loud and long. Cum spraying from the tip of my cock into the depths of her pussy. Almost as soon as the first spurt of my seed finds her cervix, Silver digs her nails into my shoulder and head, moaning louder while her legs squeeze me tighter than before.

"Fuck! Ahhh!" She cries out, her body trembling beneath me, pussy convulsing around my cock as we cum together.

Soon, we're face to face, panting quickly as we both come down from our climaxes, staring into each others eyes, desire still there. I give her a quick kiss, then grab her thighs and quickly turn her over. She gives out a small yip at the sudden move, but lifts her butt up and wiggles it against my crotch, shaking her tail in my face. I press my chest against her back and nibble at the side of her throat.

"We're not done quite yet sweetie." I grab the base of her tail and give it a soft squeeze as my shaft slides back into her pussy. Her walls constricting around me once again as I pull her backwards by her tail. "Hnngh, I think you like your tail being played with." I run my fingers through the soft fur on her tail, the sides of her pussy spasming around my cock as her body shudders uncontrollably in front of me in a similar fashion. "Oh ho ho, seems I found one of Okamivale's weakpoint."

I let go of her tail and run both hands up her back, my thumbs gliding up her spine, til I grasp the base of her fuzzy ears. I rub them gently between my fingertips just as her body goes limp on me, collapsing onto her chest. All I hear is a content sigh coming from her as I gently massage her furred triangles.

Despite the total collapse of her body, her pussy still grips my cock, squeezing and milking me for cum as she's overwhelmed with pleasure from the ear rubs, and I oblige, thrusting in again while my thumbs stroke up on her ears, matching the pace of my ear pets to my cock thrusts. All I hear in return is a slight gurgled, "Ungh. More! Harder, Master!" and I oblige once again.

Letting go of her ears, I grab her hips once again, digging my fingers into her Thiccness as I yank her back against me. Loud claps ringing out as our bodies meet. My cock carving out its shape in her pussy as the earlier stimulation pushes her over her limit, causing her to climax around my shaft after just a couple deep strokes. Her juices dripping down onto the bed as I don't let up, slamming us together again and again.

I slide my hands up her body to her chest, cupping and squeezing both of her breasts and pull her upright. The angle change now pushing my shaft over her gspot while I bite and suck softly on her shoulder, leaving a hickey on her unblemished skin.

My thrusts slow down and get harder and deeper, brushing lightly across her cervix with each thrust. "Going to cum, Silver," I repeatedly gasp into her ear. My hands squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples, giving them a light twist before I shove myself home a final time inside of her. Cum erupting from the tip once more. Instead of words, a loud moan is all I can muster in my state of mind. As she once again came with me. In my overworked state, I missed the low awoo she let out as she clamped around me once more, our cum mixing before spilling out.

Soon after we collapsed on the bed, holding her close. Our hearts beating rapidly. It wasn't long til I passed out.

-----

As I woke several hours later, I opened my eyes to see Silver watching me, only one of her eyes open, with a gentle smile on her face. A look that I will never tire of waking up to.

"You're cute when you," was all she could get out before I grabbed the nape of her neck and pulled her in for a morning kiss. Though I noticed no hickey on her shoulder, where I left it hours before.