Simeryn, the Freeuse Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
Simeryn is used in the Church Cafeteria.
824 words
4.43
8.5k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Contains a little Gay stuff.*

******************************

The next Sunday, Simeryn decided to visit the church cafeteria. It was a pleasant day, and she was supposed to sing in the kids church. For this occasion, she wore a white cami, which was a little too tight and barely contained her voluptuous breasts. Her nipples were very visible and were popping out through the fabric, and she even went as far as to wear a white thong only, with no pants and no shoes. She wanted to dress appropriately for the children.

As she was ordering food, she didn't notice Kevin walking up to her from behind with another boy fucking him as they walked. He then tapped Simeryn's left buttcheek from behind, and when she turned around, she was greeted with a hug from Kevin as he squeezed her asscheeks. Their signature hug.

"You look so pretty!" Simeryn commented to Kevin. He wore a yellow one-shoulder crop top which showed off his cute navel. Kevin also wore a yellow mini pencil skirt, which was lifted from behind so that the boy could fuck him. To add to that, Kevin even wore yellow heels! The boy on the other hand was completely naked.

"So do you, bestie!" Kevin said, as he slapped her giant tits, which wobbled.

It wasn't until Kevin introduced his companion that Simeryn was even aware of him.

"This is Akshath, my boyfriend," Kevin said. Simeryn smiled and hugged Akshath while sandwiching Kevin between them. Her huge breasts pressed against Kevin's face, and she didn't even notice until she felt the warmth of Kevin's breath against her skin. She pulled away and laughed.

"I finally get to meet the boyfriend you can't stop talking about," Simeryn said.

Kevin giggled as Akshath banged him from behind. Kevin and Akshath share a kiss.

Akshath asked her, "So what do you do?"

"I sing and play the keyboard in church" Simeryn replied.

"She's really committed to God," Kevin said, as Akshath kept fucking him.

"I see," Ashath replied, and pulled Simeryn closer and started to kiss her, once again sandwiching Kevin between both of them. Her breasts pressed onto Kevin's face, who buried it further into her huge melons. Simeryn of course had no reaction, as always.

"You're such a whore," Akshath said to her, pausing the kiss with her for a moment.

"Thank you! I really appreci-" Before Simeryn could continue, Akshath pushed Kevin's face into hers, causing Kevin and Simeryn to share a lovely wet kiss again. Akshath groped her boobs, not lifting the cami, as the two best friends kissed sloppily.

After about ten minutes, Akshath told Simeryn to kneel down in front of Kevin, which she obeyed. Simeryn saw Kevin's cock bouncing all around as Akshath fucked him. She knew what she had to do, and bent forward to start blowing Kevin. She didn't have to move her head front and back. Akshath penetrating his boyfriend made Kevin's cock go into Simeryn's mouth back and fourth automatically. Simeryn just opened her mouth and kept quiet, doing her duty as a woman. Her tongue swirled around his shaft as he moaned in pleasure of Akshath fucking him. She could feel Kevin's hands on the back of her head, pushing her deeper and deeper until she gagged.

As people came to order food, some came and jerked off to Simeryn, spilling their cum on her. She was just a dumpster of course, and she knew that. Some went on to pee or spit on her, and she took it all as she blew her bestie. Her tight white cami was almost transparent as it was soaked with wet urine, causing her enormous boobs and pointy nipples to show even more.

After about one hour, a person came up to Simeryn. He unzipped his pants and said, "The kids are waiting for you, Simeryn! You need to sing for them now!" He started to relief himself as his warm yellow piss showered her. She immediately stopped sucking Kevin and got up, as the man still peed on her legs.

"All right, see you guys later!" Simeryn said to Kevin and his boyfriend. Just before she could start to walk away, Akshath called her.

"Simeryn!"

"Yes?" she asked him.

"Leave your top here on the ground. It's soaked anyways."

"Oh yes, makes sense. Don't want the kids to walk away from me because of all the smell, haha."

Simeryn removed her pee-soaked cami and dropped it on the ground. She bid Kevin and Akshath farewell as she walked away to the kids church, wearing only a white thong and nothing else.

"The kids are gonna love her," Kevin said, looking at Simeryn's jiggly ass as she walked away, and started to smile.

"Yes they will... just like how I love you," Akshath said to Kevin.

"Aww babe, come here," Kevin turned to Akshath and locked his tongue with Akshath's as he continued to fuck him vigorously.