Simon Ch. 06

Story Info
The neighbors get involved.
2.3k words
4.55
5.5k
8

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis
Krosis
761 Followers

"What do you think of the Davisons next door?" Donna asked her daughter Rita as she looked out her front window. She watched that skinny boy leaving the Davisons' house again, smiling and looking very relaxed.

"I haven't talked to the wife yet, but the husband's a slime," Rita replied from the couch. "He hit on me just the other day over the fence...told me we wouldn't have to use a condom 'cause he was shooting blanks."

Donna turned to her. "Really? What is he, thirty?"

Her eighteen-year-old daughter, pretty much a younger version of herself, auburn-haired and shapely, shrugged.

Donna turned back to the window. "Huh."

---

The next morning, Donna saw that boy slip into the Davisons' house again after the husband left for work. Curious, she exited her home and headed along the side of the Davisons' abode. Sure enough, through a window she saw the young man pawing at the housewife before she pulled him somewhere else out of sight.

Steeling up her courage, Donna quietly opened the door the young man had used and padded toward the sound of moaning. She pulled out her phone, set it to silent, and started recording. Then she turned the corner to find a half-naked Mrs. Davison on her knees fellating the young man in the bathroom!

"AAH! Who're you?!" Corinne screeched as she spied Donna.

"Donna, your next door neighbor," she replied as she continued to video them. The young man turned to look at her and she gasped as she saw the size of his member before quickly recovering. "I thought that this kid had broken into your home and you might need help, but it seems that I misunderstood what was going on here, hm?"

"Please!" Corinne said, "He's a blackmailer."

Simon looked confused. "I'm a white male."

She turned to him. "No, I mean you threatened to show my husband that picture you took of me if I didn't do this for you." Then, realizing that she was still half-naked, she pulled her top back down.

Simon looked even more confused. "No, you like helping me. I wouldn't have shown that picture to anyone; it's mine."

Corinne was intense in thought. "Then...then...shit."

"So no blackmail," Donna summarized. She tapped her phone to save the video. "Until now."

Corinne looked at her. "What?"

"Cheating on your husband with this kid? Is he even eighteen?"

"Yeah!" Simon answered, indignant. He was sensitive about his size.

"I wasn't cheating," Corinne informed Donna.

"What? So you're a swinger?" Donna challenged her. "So I can show this to your husband when he gets home and he'll give you a high five?"

"No!"

Donna smiled grimly and took their names and phone numbers. Then she started her video recording app again. "Okay, keep doing what you were doing."

Corinne looked stricken. "What?"

Donna activated the camera and waved her hand to indicate they should continue. Corinne hesitated, but then grabbed Simon's shaft and began self-consciously stroking it again.

"Can you take your clothes off again, Mrs. Davison?" Simon asked her breathily.

Corinne sighed and did so, getting completely naked. Then, back on her knees, she took Simon's cock into her mouth.

"Yeahhh..." Simon moaned. "Play with yourself."

Corinne groaned and moved one hand down between her legs. At least this way he'll cum sooner, she considered, since he enjoyed watching her do that.

Donna looked at Corinne's tight body with her dangling C-cups and felt her own pussy moisten. This woman reminded her of a former girlfriend who had also turned out to be a cheating whore. After a few more minutes, several things happened at once: Corinne groaned in orgasm, Simon grunted, and then Corinne pulled back so as to not choke on it.

"UNHH!" Simon cried out as his emission splattered Corinne's torso. She, in turn, fell onto her back, her fingers thrusting inside herself as the young man hosed her body down with his spunk.

Donna gasped as she saw him paint the hand Corinne had between her legs. The orgasming housewife then thrust some of that sperm inside of her, gasping as she came even harder! Donna stepped forward to catch that on video.

"All right, go home, Simon," Donna commanded him, and he quickly dressed and left. She turned off the recording.

Donna remembered her daughter mentioning that Mr. Davison had said that he was infertile. "Aren't you afraid of getting pregnant?" she asked the woman as she lay on the floor, still recovering from that massive orgasm.

"What? Oh..." Corinne pulled her dripping fingers out of her vagina. "No, I can't have children." She sighed as she examined the remainder of the sperm on her hand before absentmindedly licking it off.

"I'll be in touch, Corinne." Then Donna headed home.

After she was done jilling off, Donna's brain was working a little better. Both of the Davisons were infertile? That seemed very unlikely. She pulled out her phone again. "Hey, I need a favor, darlin'."

---

Simon had kept an eye on Mrs. Davison's house waiting for Donna to leave before going back in. He could hear the gorgeous housewife sobbing in the shower as she washed off his spend. "Are you okay?" he called out.

"AAH! Simon!" She turned the water off and asked for a towel. He handed her the one she was going to use to catch his cum before that lady had arrived and everything changed. She stepped out with it wrapped around her. "I need you to leave and never come back, Simon."

"What? But..."

"The only reason I was doing...this..." she waved her hand at where she had been kneeling on the bathroom rug, "...was because I thought you were going to tell my husband if I didn't."

"Oh."

"Goodbye, Simon."

---

Later in the day, Simon headed over to Nessa's house for another romp with the beautiful Black woman. He loved that she actually let him have sex with her, though with a condom, and this time it held together. Before he went to bed, his mother helped him again, and she used her mouth the whole time before swallowing his mighty load.

Life was good...

---

In the morning, he got a text message: *Simon, this is Mrs. Davison. Please come to my place at 10.*

Simon arrived on time. "Hello?" he called out as he entered the house.

"Up here!" a female voice called. He headed up the stairs and down the hallway to Mrs. Davison's bedroom to find the married woman on the bed in attractive blue lingerie and that Donna woman sitting in a chair, waiting. Mrs. Davison looked to have been crying.

"Um..."

"Get naked and on the bed with Corinne, Simon," Donna ordered him.

He didn't move. "I don't think she likes this, Donna."

The auburn-haired older woman turned to Mrs. Davison. "Corinne?"

"Please do as she says, Simon."

He pulled off his clothes and did as directed. Corinne grabbed his partially soft member and started to stroke it.

His eyes roamed her lingerie-covered body. "You look really pretty, Mrs. Davison."

She blushed. "Thank you, Simon." When he was sufficiently hard, she took his member into her mouth. Maybe if she made him cum this way, she thought, Donna wouldn't make her...

She aggressively sucked on his cock, trying to make him orgasm.

Simon pulled the lingerie off of Mrs. Davison's shoulders, revealing her glorious C-cups.

"I think that's enough foreplay, you two," Donna told her. "Let's get to the main event."

Corinne pulled her mouth off of Simon's prong. "Please, Donna, I've never fucked him, just sucked him off..."

"There was that time at Nessa's..." Simon added helpfully.

"O-ho!" Donna shifted forward in her chair. "Well, if you've already done it then there'll be no problem doing it again, hm?"

Corinne hung her head. There was no arguing it. "Lay down, Simon."

He did, and Corinne pulled off her lingerie, revealing her sexy voluptuous body before she climbed astride him in the cowgirl position.

Donna had worn a flowy dress just for this occasion, and as she saw Corinne swipe the head of Simon's long schlong between her very wet pussy lips, the voyeuristic neighbor pulled her skirt up in order to start playing with herself.

Simon couldn't take his eyes off of Mrs. Davison's puss-- vagina as it opened around the head of his cock. She grunted as a couple inches of him slipped inside her. Up until that point, he had been the aggressor, shoving his penis inside first his Mom, then Nessa, and then Mrs. Davison, but just laying there while she did all the work felt amazing to him.

She pulled up a bit and then pushed down again, and he felt another couple inches go in. Both of them gasped in pleasure. When she managed to get as far down onto his prong as physically possible, she moaned as she felt the tip of it stretching her cervix. She looked down to see that there was still another half-inch to go. Glancing back up, she could see Simon looking up at her with awe.

"Sex requires movement, Corinne!" Donna started to thrum her own clitoris as the cheating housewife sighed in defeat and started to bob her body up and down on that incredible cock. This was delicious, Donna thought...this cheating whore was going to get what she deserved, unlike Donna's unfaithful girlfriend.

When Donna had come over before Simon, she made Corinne tell her everything. Simon's supposed blackmail was an understandable misconception...he was certainly no evil genius. His hormone issue required that he empty those large balls of his multiple times a day, so that was his focus, but the suburban housewife didn't have to help him with it; she could have just sent him away. Donna felt that Corinne's broken marriage and, frankly, faithless personality, contributed to this situation.

She could see Corinne moving faster upon the boy now, her overheated body getting into the sex even though her mind was still fighting it. That was excellent.

Corinne had to move to shallower strokes to keep Simon's cockhead from impacting her cervix, but the adjustment naturally caused her to move faster upon him. She caught herself and slowed down, but then she felt every bump and ridge along the young man's shaft as it scraped along the inside of her underused vagina. She couldn't win! And even as she was doing this pleasurable activity, she dreaded the inevitable end: the boy's hot jets of sperm deep inside her! She knew that she couldn't get pregnant, but this would be the final straw, the voluminous evidence that she had been unfaithful in her marriage. Her overheated body and despairing mind fought for control, with the result that she hadn't orgasmed yet.

Donna brought the chair closer. She was behind Corinne, and could see Simon's scrotum drawing closer to his core, the sign that he was going to cum soon. She slipped two fingers inside herself as her other hand continued to play with her clit. She had decided that she was going to cum with them.

After heading home the previous day, Donna had called in a favor from a woman who worked at the local doctor's office. It was worth it! Mr. Davison was indeed shooting blanks, but it seemed that he had lied to his wife about why they couldn't have children. There was nothing wrong with Corinne at all, and Simon was about to blow one of his mighty loads deep inside the secretly fertile woman!

Corinne looked down at Simon. He had half-closed his eyes and was grunting. He was going to cum! No! She dropped all the way down upon him and stopped bouncing, trying to keep him from going off, but that caused the tip of his cock to stretch her cervix again. "Erck!" she gasped in a strange mix of pain and pleasure.

Donna paused her masturbation. Corinne had stopped moving!

"Grr..." Simon growled and grabbed Mrs. Davison's waist, ignoring the twinge from his injured wrist. He was so close! Holding her up, he ducked his hips down and then quickly thrust them up hard, again and again.

"Simon! No! Uhhugghh!" Corinne felt the beginnings of an orgasm rising from her core as the head of his cock repeatedly bounced off of the entrance of her womb.

"RAAAHH!" Simon bellowed as his swollen testicles gave up their contents. They rushed up his lengthy shaft before spewing forcefully into Mrs. Davison's unprotected depths.

"OHGAAAHHWWDD!" Corinne cried out as she felt the torrent of Simon's sperm-filled semen pressure wash her cervix.

"Yesss..." Donna moaned as her own orgasm washed over her, imagining Simon's no doubt potent swimmers smashing their way through Corinne's internal defenses.

"NAAUGHH!" Corinne moaned as her long-denied orgasm exploded from within her overheated body at the thought of Simon's potent sperm blasting away inside her forbidden body. Her brain was no longer working, so the concept that she was infertile was forgotten. All that mattered was each throb of his cock, signaling another burst of potential life being injected deep inside her.

"Hng! MHG!" Donna moaned, still cumming as she saw some of Simon's cum slipping out of Corinne's depths and realized that meant that there was no more room inside the naive woman's no doubt packed reproductive system.

"Unhh! UNHH!" Simon moaned as he arched his back, shoving his cock as deep inside Corinne's orgasming body as he could. The head pressed against her cervix, stretched it, and then the tip pushed inside her womb, just a little, before it sprayed another burst of his seed into her most personal, private place.

"Uhhhuuhhuuhh..." Corinne moaned, her thoroughly inseminated body shaking as she collapsed upon Simon's slim form. She felt her undulating insides urge one last dollop of dangerous sperm from his cock. "...huhh..."

Donna didn't know when Corinne's period was due, but if it was the right time of the month then there would be no doubt that this overwhelming insemination would knock the bitch up. She had seen the young man practically cover the woman's entire torso with one of his orgasms, and now that impressive volume of cum was all the way up inside Mrs. Corinne Davison's vulnerable reproductive system.

To be continued...

Krosis
Krosis
761 Followers