Simon Ch. 07

Story Info
A man working in an underwear factory becomes important.
3.1k words
4.7
4.7k
8

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis
Krosis
755 Followers

"A-huhh..." Corinne lay upon Simon, moaning as the orgasm continued to roll through her body. She could feel the head of his cock straining at her cervix and knew that meant that some of his massive ejaculation was now inside her womb. All that youthful sperm, running amok in her baby chamber! "Ohh..." she moaned as her body continued to be wracked with orgasmic tremors.

When her body finally calmed down, she pulled off of Simon and gasped at the profound feeling of loss as his lengthy unit slipped out of her. She heard Donna gasp as well, and turned to find the auburn-haired woman smoothing her dress over her legs, her cheeks red.

Donna clapped her hands together. "That was wonderful, you two! Everything I hoped it would be. Simon, you can go."

"Um, okay," Simon responded as he got up and dressed while Mrs. Davison lay there, seemingly lost in thought...or he wondered if maybe she was still recovering from that huge orgasm she had when she felt him cumming inside her. "See you later, Mrs. Davison." Then he went down the stairs and out the front door.

As he headed down the Davisons' walkway, he noticed some movement off to his left and looked. He shook his head in disbelief and walked next door. "Donna?"

The young auburn-haired woman looked up from gathering the mail. "Hm? Oh, you know my Mom? I'm Rita." She held out her hand.

Simon paused for a moment but then shook it. "I'm Simon. That was really weird because I just saw your Mom and then here you are. Oh, I can see you're not her now that I'm closer. You're really pretty. Um, not that your Mom isn't pretty..."

Rita blushed. "Thank you. What were you doing with my Mom?"

He turned back to look at the Davison house. "Helping her and Mrs. Davison with something." At the memory of what he'd just done, he felt his cock reviving. "Listen, Rita, can I come inside? Maybe you can help me too."

---

"Stick that pillow under your butt, Corinne," Donna commanded her. "Elevate your hips."

"Um, okay, but I told you that I can't get pregnant, Donna."

"Sure, sure, but indulge me. I'm really enjoying the thought of you all full of Simon's sperm." Donna climbed onto the bed and lay down next to the voluptuous brown-haired woman.

"We...don't have to do that anymore, right?" Corinne looked at her pleadingly as she slipped the pillow under her plush posterior. "You'll delete that video?"

"Hmm...no, I didn't say that."

"Donna..."

"Close your eyes."

Corinne only paused for a moment before she did so.

"Take some deep breaths." Corinne again followed her instructions. "Now I want you to play with yourself."

Corinne moved one hand down between her legs and gasped at how much of Simon's cum was slipping out of her vagina. She knew that far more was still inside her. She found her surprisingly prominent clit and started to rub it. "Uhmm..."

Donna watched the cheating housewife pleasuring herself and thought about Simon's dangerous sperm sliding slowly back into the depths of the woman's vagina due to the angle of her hips, where it would soak into her vulnerable cervix. Donna wanted to masturbate as well, as she had done when Simon had inseminated Corinne with that massive load, but held back. She needed to focus. "Your nipples are so hard, Corinne," she remarked, wanting to suck on them, but she didn't know how the woman felt about same-sex relations, so didn't want to freak her out.

"Mmm..." Corinne moaned. She moved one hand up to rub at one of her stiff nipples.

"You want Simon to get you pregnant, don't you, Corinne?"

"What?!" Corinne stopped moving and opened her eyes to look at Donna. "No!"

"But you want a baby? I could see the longing in your eyes when you said you couldn't have one."

"Yes..."

"Keep going."

Corinne closed her eyes again and slipped two fingers inside her very wet pussy. She could feel the viscosity of Simon's semen as it slipped between those digits.

Donna looked down at Corinne's hand as it became wet with Simon's cum and moved closer to her ear. "That boy gave you such a huge load, didn't he? I know you can't get pregnant, but Corinne..."

"Huhh...huhh..."

"...if anyone could knock you up, it would be that boy and his long cock, wouldn't it?"

"Hunh...huhh..."

"How much sperm do you think is in your womb right now, searching for your egg?"

"HUHHH!" Corinne arched her back and came at that thought. "O-HHHH!"

"Yesss..." Donna hissed in her ear and then came herself. She hadn't realized that she'd been rubbing her thighs together as she urged the inseminated wife to her own pleasure. "Hng! Hnngh!"

---

"Bye!" Rita waved at Simon as he turned to give her a cute smile before he went home. She had been very surprised when he had pulled out his hard penis and asked for her assistance. If that intriguing organ hadn't been so incredibly long, almost unreal in its size, she might have screamed, but the young man had seemed so earnest, as if asking for her help was a completely normal thing, that she had decided to treat this as an opportunity to expand her sexual education instead. He knew her mother, so the rule about staying away from strangers didn't apply.

Rita had been enrolled in an all-girls school for all of her education, so her experience with men was sorely lacking. She thought Simon was nice, and refreshingly direct. She had investigated his throbbing member with wide-eyed interest, and at his urging had stroked it for a while with her hand. When her arm had become tired he had asked her to use her mouth. She knew what that was: a blowjob! She'd had trouble taking more than half of his length, but then he grunted and she was practically drowning!

She closed the front door and looked down at her baby tee and tight shorts, both of which had caught a lot of that eruption. Feeling damp and sticky, especially between her legs, she giggled and went to grab some paper towels to clean up the rest of his emission that had splashed down upon the kitchen tile. Then she'd take a shower, she realized as she felt a drop of his stuff fall from her hair onto her nose. She wondered if all men produced so much.

Of course, she wouldn't tell her mother about this! That woman was way too protective.

---

*Hey how old r u?*

Rita frowned at the question. She had given Simon her number so that they could get together again. *18* she typed back.

*Oh no me too! My mom said I need 2 get help from women older than me*

*When's ur birthday?* she asked him. After he answered, she replied back, *I'm a month older than u, how's that?*

*Nice! U busy this morning?*

She wasn't, since it was still summer break, and he invited her over to his place because his mother was at work.

"Um, Simon, you said that only older women should help you...does that include my Mom?" she asked him after he let her in.

He remembered Donna just sitting there watching as Mrs. Davison helped him. "No, she doesn't help."

Rita let out the breath she didn't realize she'd been holding. "Oh, good. So, um, show me your room?" She suddenly felt somehow nervous around this kid, even though he looked younger than his 18 years due to his lack of height.

She found his room was kinda small but clean, with an odd earthy scent in the air. There were no posters on the walls but a picture of an older dark-haired woman sat at his bedside. "This your Mom?" she asked as she picked it up.

"Yeah."

She looked back at Simon. He was sitting on his bed and his jeans were around his ankles, his hardening cock rising to the occasion. "Oh," she breathed. She returned the picture to the table, but then reconsidered and put the photo face down. "Soo...how many times do you need to do this every day?" She reached forward to take that amazing length in her hands.

"At least three times," he moaned as she started rubbing her hands up and down his shaft. "I really appreciate this."

"Mm hm," Rita hummed, fascinated again by how soft the skin of Simon's shaft was, at odds with its obvious rigidity. She gripped it and moved her hands faster, wanting to make him explode again. As he lay back and closed his eyes, she wondered if he'd notice if she moved one of her hands under her jean skirt but then thought better of it. She did rub her thighs together as she masturbated him, though she knew that she wouldn't reach orgasm like that. "Oh, what about the mess?" she asked, realizing how this would end. She knew from the first time she helped him that there was no way she could swallow it all, and she didn't want to make a mess of her clothes.

"Towel...there..." he moaned and gestured.

She grabbed the terry cloth item from his shelf. Her hands were getting tired so she moved up between his legs to take that pink snake into her mouth.

"Ohhyeahh..." he moaned as he smiled down at her.

She felt her face go red. Once again she found that she could only take about half of his nine inch length into her mouth so she used one hand to caress the base of his shaft, and then it slipped down to feel his scrotum. It felt so weird!

After a few minutes of this, she felt his member getting bigger in her mouth. "Oh, I'm gonna..." he began.

She pulled off, grabbed the towel, and used her other hand to continue stroking him.

"UNHH!" he grunted, thrusting his hips up into the absorbent fabric. "UHH!" Finally, he collapsed back onto the bed with a beatific smile.

Rita folded up the towel and examined her sperm-covered hand. She looked over to Simon but his eyes were still closed, so she quickly brought her hand to her mouth to lick off his spend. It was warm, salty, and kind of sweet. As she swallowed it, she realized that her pussy was throbbing with need.

Simon opened his eyes and noted how fidgety Rita was in her cute white top and blue jean shorts that showed off her shapely legs. "Hey, you want me to help you too? One of the ladies who helps me's been showing me how."

"Um, help me?"

"Yeah, you wanna orgasm, right? Lay down." He sat up, got to his knees, and pushed her back onto his bed.

"Uh, I dunno..." But then Simon pushed her skirt up and dove his face between her thighs. "Oh!"

His first licks were through her white cotton panties, right on target thanks to the telltale dark spot.

"Oh wow!" she gasped, but then she felt him moving the gusset of her underwear to the side. "No!"

He looked up at her. "No?"

She sat up a bit to look down at him. "Just...touch me through my panties...please? I don't want you to see me with my clothes off." She gulped and lay back, trusting him to follow her instructions.

"Okay, I think I can do that..." Simon moved his face back down between Rita's legs. With all the moisture she had been exuding from her nether regions, as well as his saliva, the white fabric was getting translucent so he was able to find her clit fairly easily.

"Auh..." she gasped as she felt his tongue activate her pleasure button. She had never felt anything like it before.

Simon used everything that Nessa had taught him over the previous few days on how to pleasure a woman with his tongue. Lick around her pussy lips, flick at her click...click? That wasn't right...clip. No, clit! Then move down, pushing your tongue into her vagina. Except he couldn't do that because of the fabric of Rita's panties. He looked up at the girl...her eyes were closed and her mouth open. She reflexively lifted her hips toward him, indicating she wanted more.

He was hard again, so he climbed between her legs and pressed the head of his penis right where he knew Rita's vagina was, stretching the fabric of her underwear and dipping the head only a half-inch inside.

"Mm!" Rita moaned, and he felt her thrusting her hips at him. Her eyes were still closed. He reached down and played with her clit more through the fabric as he began to press harder. The head of his cock was almost inside her, even with the cotton barrier preventing further advance.

---

Months ago, a middle-aged man was sitting at an assembly line on a clothing company's factory floor. He was bored, which you would think wouldn't be possible given that he was surrounded by women's underwear his entire shift, but it's not like women were wearing those garments while he worked. He was the quality assurance tester, working to make sure that all the undies held up to the company's rigid standards.

He caught movement out of the corner of his eye. The owner was walking along one of the raised metal walkways with his college-aged daughter in tow. The dumb blonde had worn a skirt today! The QA tester's eyes widened as his low vantage got him a peek almost up to her underwear, and he wondered if the hot girl was actually wearing any of the ones he himself had tested. Absentmindedly, he gave a passing grade to the pair of white cotton undies that his testing machine had been stretching, though due to the distracting visitor, he did not notice the telltale defect near the crotch, barely visible except when the machine had been stretching it...

---

That same pair of underwear was now under stress from Simon's very hard cock, right at that defective spot. The head of his penis was leaking, juicing up the fabric with pre-cum and further compromising its structural integrity. As he continued to manipulate Rita's clitoris, she kept pushing her hips toward him even as he thrust shallowly into her virgin pussy, the fabric of the defective undies the only thing keeping him from progressing any further inside.

"Oh...ohh..." Rita moaned. She was about to cum!

Excited by this thought, Simon pushed just a little harder. Rita's underwear finally gave out with a muffled ripping sound and his cock rushed into her.

"AAAIIEE!" Rita screamed as her virginity was ripped asunder, but she was also cumming hard. Her body didn't know if it should explode in pleasure or run away from the pain. After a few seconds, both warring inputs seemed to cancel each other out and she lay there, looking up at Simon. "What...happened?"

He didn't move. Her vagina felt so good around half of his penis, hot and wet. "Uh...I think your underwear ripped." He started to pull back.

"Don't move!" she told him. He stopped.

She felt something pleasurable wash over her, offsetting the ache of her deflowering. Well, she thought, she was no longer a virgin, so what was the point in stopping? "You can move a little..."

Simon slowly pushed back into her.

"Ohh..." she moaned. They were actually doing 'it'! Soon the pain was forgotten, and Simon's thrusts were getting longer. She felt something building inside her, as it had been before her underwear ripped. "Ohh...ohhh..."

Simon's cock felt really good. Rita's insides were so hot and wet, almost...syrupy? He wondered if that was the correct adjective. He knew that he was going to cum soon and wondered if he should pull out and use the towel again in order to avoid a mess.

Then Rita's legs locked behind him and she screamed again. "AAAHHH!"

He felt her insides grip him hard and gave up on pulling out. "Unhh!" he cried out. "UNHH!" His balls gave up their second batch of swimmers, which rushed up his lengthy shaft to pummel her spasming cervix, several of his spurts lining up with its orgasmic undulations to allow bolts of his sperm to shoot directly into her womb.

"Uh-huuuhh...!" she moaned as she felt even better inside, not realizing that it was because her fertile body was getting exactly what it needed at that specific time of the month. She held Simon to her closely as he continued to inseminate her unprotected depths. "Heehh...huhh..." A silly smile was plastered on her face as her body continued to shake in pleasure.

Finally, her legs unlocked and Simon pulled back, causing her to moan at the sudden feeling of loss...she felt so empty! She almost asked him to push back inside.

He was looking down between her legs. "Oh, I should clean you up..." He moved his head back down and pressed his lips to her vaginal ones through the hole in her panties.

"Uh-huhh!" she cried out upon feeling his mouth pressing insistently at her pussy. Then his tongue dipped inside to extract some of his sperm.

Simon took a hold of Rita's hips and pulled them up toward his mouth so that he could get a better seal on her vaginal opening. Unfortunately, this raised her hips, which in turn caused the semen he had deposited inside her to yield to gravity and slowly slide back into the depths of her vagina, where it began soaking into her cervix.

She couldn't believe how good his tongue felt inside her without her underwear in the way. She was already ramping up to another orgasm, and grabbed his head to pull him more tightly to her crotch. As his tongue dipped inside her once more, she came again. "K-uhh! H-ahh!" She arched her back, causing more of Simon's dangerous load to drip back down toward her cervix just as it spasmed open in pleasure. Her greedy womb sucked even more of Simon's rich, sperm-filled semen inside. She had cum one more time before Simon finally removed his mouth from her pussy, and her body felt like all her muscles had disappeared and she was now a jellyfish. "Buhh..."

"I think I got it all," he told her.

Rita hadn't even thought about pregnancy, she was so mind-blitzed, but if he got it all then there was no risk, she figured. Her all-girls school's sex education class was not very good, or she would have known the danger she was in. She weakly gave him a thumbs-up, the silly grin still on her face.

To be continued...

Krosis
Krosis
755 Followers