Simon Ch. 08

Story Info
The final chapter.
2.3k words
4.35
6.4k
8

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis
Krosis
764 Followers

Simon was getting ready for bed when his mother came into his bedroom. "Can I help you tonight, Simon?" she asked, her eyes on his crotch to make it clear what she was talking about.

"Oh, thanks, Mom, but I'm good." He'd had sex with Mrs. Davison in the morning and then later Rita had helped him twice, including the unintentional sex later in the day.

"Oh...is your wrist fine now, then?" she asked. She'd been strangely horny since she'd had that inappropriate shower with her son.

He gave his wrist a flex and winced. "Not yet, but I've found more women to help me...they're all older than me," he made sure to add...even if Rita was only a month older, it still counted.

Bonnie felt a bit disappointed. Simon had originally depended on her for assistance with his need to ejaculate multiple times a day. At first she had been disgusted -- he was her son! -- but she couldn't stand to see him in pain. Even when his wrist wasn't damaged, he would have rubbed himself raw in his clumsiness if she didn't assist him. But she had done her motherly duty, and even started to enjoy helping him, at least a little. When her work had interfered, she had asked him to seek assistance from others. And now it seemed that he didn't need her anymore. "Okay...good night, honey." She leaned over to kiss him on his forehead.

"G'nite Mom."

Bonnie went to bed, her mind filled with the image of her son's lengthy member filling some faceless woman's vagina. The woman in her mind moaned, her back arching in pleasure as Simon's cock stimulated her g-spot and smacked into her cervix. Then Simon slammed his skinny body into her quickly, crying out in orgasm as his voluminous ejaculation saturated the woman's depths.

"U-huhh! Hahh..." Bonnie cried out as she came on her own fingers at that thought, her own face momentarily appearing on the faceless woman's body in her head. "Mmm! G-hh!"

---

"Simon, will you join me in the shower?"

Simon woke up to see his mother in his bedroom doorway wearing just a long t-shirt which barely went down to her shapely thighs. "Um, okay."

When he got to the bathroom, Bonnie pulled her shirt off to reveal her D-cup torpedoes and Simon's cock quickly hardened in his boxers. He quickly pulled them off and then they were both naked.

Trying to hide a smile, Bonnie stepped into the shower and her son quickly followed. She sighed as the warm water cascaded off of her voluptuous body. She felt Simon reach around from behind to give her a hug. Unlike the last time he had done this in the shower, his hard cock was trapped between their bodies, pointed up along her back. She stepped forward a little and felt his hardness slip downwards. Then she went up on her tiptoes and felt it situate itself between her legs. As she settled down, the top of his shaft pressed against her engorged vulva.

"Mom?"

The last time that this had happened, Bonnie had gotten upset at Simon for pushing the envelope, but this time it was her choice. She looked down at the three inches of him that extended past her crotch and giggled...it looked like she had her own little cock! She reached down to stroke it. As she did so, Simon gasped and ground his pelvis into her ass, causing the top of his shaft to rub along her sensitive pussy lips. Soon he began to thrust. Bonnie stopped stroking him and instead lifted the head of his penis, causing it to bounce off of her clitoris as he pulled back. Her body felt so hot...the masturbation last night had felt good but she was missing something, something her son was helping her with...and why not? She had helped him so many times!

Simon continued to thrust between his mother's thighs from behind and moved his hands upward to caress her bountiful boobs.

Bonnie gasped at the feel of her son squeezing her breasts. If she had been in her right mind she would have stopped him, but his trespass only spurred her on. She pushed her butt back at him as he thrust, the impact reverberating through her crotch and spurring her toward her own orgasm.

Then the pressure on her breasts increased and Simon grunted. She felt his member swell and then his hot semen was blasting the hand she was using to angle his penis up. The first burst ricocheted off of her fingers and hit her lower stomach. It looked like her little dick was cumming! "Ohfuuuck!" she cried out as her own orgasm bloomed between her legs. Another burst of cum, and then another bounced off her hand to splash upon her lower body. "Uh-hughh! Ah-hh!" Gravity took effect and Simon's semen dripped down her stomach to inundate her engorged vaginal lips as the shaft of his cock continued sluicing between them. "Huaahh!" she finally gasped as she came down from the intense orgasm. She felt her son's penis draw back, dragging his dangerous cum all along and between her pussy lips as it went, and then they were no longer touching.

She put her hand on the shower wall to keep herself from falling over and turned her head up to let the water flow down her chest, washing Simon's cum away from her stomach and crotch, hiding any visible evidence of the dangerous, forbidden thing they had just done.

"Thanks Mom."

Bonnie felt her body warm at her son's gratitude. "You're welcome, sweetie."

---

Corinne cried out as she felt Simon's hot cum blast her unprotected insides. Donna had again ordered the illicit couple to fuck in front of her, this time doggy style, with the result another overwhelming insemination deep inside the cheating housewife's secretly fertile reproductive system.

"A-huhh! Hooh..." Corinne gasped as her orgasming body accepted Simon's youthful, sperm-filled semen as a desert would a rainfall. Her hard nipples rasped along her bedsheets as he continued to ram into her, extracting the last of the cum from his swollen balls.

Then Donna once again ordered the young man to leave before telling Corinne to masturbate herself to orgasm while her pelvis was elevated by a pillow.

"If you like the idea of pregnancy so much," Corinne gasped as she pleasured herself, "why not just fuck Simon yourself?"

"He's not my type," Donna replied, and then clarified, "I'm gay. I thought I could be 'normal', got married and had Rita, but I was lying to myself. I did enjoy being pregnant, though." She looked wistful. "I got a girlfriend a few months in and she loved my pregnant body."

"So what does your girlfriend think about what you're doing with me?" Corinne asked as she pushed two fingers inside her spermy pussy.

Donna moved down between Corinne's legs to get a better view. "I'm alone...she cheated on me years ago and I've been a single mom ever since."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Corinne offered. The subject matter was giving her some trouble reaching orgasm.

Donna frowned. She was sorry? If Corinne was truly sorry then she wouldn't be cheating on her own husband with that boy. Stupid two-faced woman. "Enough talk...close your eyes and think about Simon fucking you, Corinne."

It took a few more minutes, but Donna smirked as the brown-haired housewife came on her fingers again, her inseminated insides no doubt letting Simon's sperm deeper inside.

---

And so it went: Simon's mother was the first to notice that her period was late, as it tended to be pretty dependable. Her last fertile time lined up with the night of her drunken sex date and she had woken up the next morning to an empty condom and a full pussy. She didn't realize that her own son had actually impregnated her while she was unconscious, and so after she got confirmation from a home test she yelled at the man she thought was the father on the phone before he hung up on her again.

Nessa was going to buy birth control pills after her next period arrived but weeks passed with no sign of it. Finally, she went to the doctor to find out what was going on and found out that it was pregnancy. In this case, there was no doubt who the father was.

"Oh my God!" Corinne cried on the phone. "Nessa! What're you gonna do?"

"I thought we'd been playing it safe with the rubbers," Nessa replied, "but they're not always dependable, I guess."

Especially when one bursts inside you like a water balloon, Corinne mused.

Nessa took a breath. "I'm gonna keep it. It's not the baby's fault that I'm not married. You'll help me, right, Cor?"

"Yes, of course Nessa!" She felt guilty about not telling her friend about the burst condom when she had the chance.

---

Donna continued to force Simon to inseminate Corinne every weekday after her husband went to work, followed by a masturbation session to make sure the boy's swimmers got as deep inside the cheating wife as possible. One day the blackmailing neighbor just came out and asked, "So we've been doing this for a few weeks and I haven't noticed your period arrive, Corinne...when's it due?"

"Umm..." Corinne thought, "I guess it's past due...sometimes I miss one here or there."

Donna realized that Corinne's undependable periods lent credence to her husband's lie that she was infertile. She would have to be patient to get confirmation. In the meantime, she was enjoying watching Simon fill the cheating slut up with his massive spermy loads.

Donna's daughter Rita continued to have fun with Simon, though she didn't let him have intercourse with her again. However, the damage had been done. The young woman missed two periods before she realized. After a home test confirmed it, she went crying to her mother, though she wouldn't reveal who the father was. It had been an accident and not Simon's fault.

---

Simon, unknowingly soon to be a father several times over, went to bed with a smile on his face. He had so many helpers these days! Nessa had said that they could stop using condoms, so that was awesome. Rita had told him that she wasn't going off to college after all, so she could keep helping him, and she even said that they could start having sex, something about it not mattering anymore. Simon didn't care about the reason. His Mom was still helping him, and apparently he was going to have a new brother or sister in less than a year.

As he fell into a deep slumber, his mind wandered back to Mrs. Davison's house. He climbed up to the window of the bedroom she shared with her husband, where he had first cum watching her masturbate. Then his mind's eye slipped through the window into the bedroom and he noted the distance between the married couple in the bed. As he watched, his vision dove under the covers, between Mrs. Davison's legs and up her vagina. Somehow he was able to see in that warm, dark tunnel. He slipped through a much smaller channel into a larger area where he saw many little white fishies swimming about. He swam like a fish himself and headed up a small tunnel that branched off from there. He was one of those little fishies now, tirelessly searching for something.

And there it was, a large round ball covered with strange strands. He rushed ahead, excited. This was what he had been made for! Other fishies were with him, and they swarmed the ball. No! It was his! He rammed his head into the side of the massive object, felt it give, and then he was inside.

Corinne gasped and woke up at the feeling of Simon's baby being conceived inside her.

---

"And here we have Simon von Trocken. Hello, Simon!" the pretty Asian woman greeted him from the front door of his small room.

The gray-haired man turned in his recliner with a boyish smile. "Oh, hi, Ming! Wow, gettin' big there, but even more beautiful, I think."

Ming smiled and flushed at the compliment as the thirtysomething woman caressed her very pregnant stomach. "Thank you, Simon." Then she turned to her companion. "He's quite the charmer. He'll ask for your help, but you don't have to...you can ask one of the other ladies if you're uncomfortable."

"Help?"

Ming smiled again. "You'll see. Okay, Simon, this is Daralee. She'll be looking in on you while I'm off on maternity leave. I'll let you get acquainted." Then she closed the door as she went.

"Wow, you're pretty," Simon said as he looked at Daralee. She looked to be in her twenties, about his 5'9" height, with flaming red hair and a pale complexion. His eyes quickly scanned her body, noting her overly large breasts on her slim frame.

She blushed. "Thank you, Mr. von Trocken."

"Simon, please." He gave her another disarming grin. She noted that for a skinny old man, he was actually rather attractive when he smiled.

Daralee cleaned up Simon's small apartment, noting the extreme amount of tissues he had thrown away. She guessed he had sinus issues or allergies.

"Hey Daralee, can you help me?"

"Sure, Simon, what can I...do..."

Simon was still sitting in his recliner, but he had pulled down his pajama pants to reveal an incredibly long and very hard cock! She had never seen anything so big in real life. Part of her wanted to run and tell one of the other employees about this, but another part, a part that was quickly growing, made her step closer to that intriguing organ...

The End

Krosis
Krosis
764 Followers