Simon on the Beach Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers

Peter was certainly making appreciative sounds. "This is quite something," he said.

"Oh, that is nice," exclaimed Daphne.

Simon wondered what Peter was doing to Daphne with his fingers. It was no doubt keeping him well occupied and excited. Excited enough not to be thinking too much of the hand upon his cock. Had it all been in the light Simon could have seen. But so too would Peter. There was certainly something rather exciting about being there in the dark and not knowing, but imagining. Imagining as his penis was so carefully and delightfully stroked. The whole idea of being there on the beach in the soft, warm darkness as part of a small group of naked people being sexual. Beside him two other men probably both with straining, rigid upright cocks and Daphne with -- he thought he could hear the sounds of it being manipulated -- a slopping wet pussy.

"I'm going to..." revealed Peter.

And he was not the only one. Simon's young penis was also being brought over the edge and he spurted freely into the night. Not at all sure where his semen was going. It just disappearing into the dark. Probably just down to the sand.

Simon was not sure if Julian came. Daphne appeared to -- she made all the right noises.

Walking back with Peter, now both in wet swimming shorts, walking to join Simon's parents and Peter's wife, Peter confided how much he had enjoyed the experience.

"That was just so good, Simon. Isn't Daphne so good?"

"Soft hands?"

"Yes! Being brought off in the night like that. I couldn't see a thing. She made you come too? Just releasing like that into the darkness, not knowing where it was going. I didn't come on you, I hope."

"Not as far as I am aware!" The risks of free spurting penises!

Strange coming blinking into the light back with his parents and Peter's wife. None of them with any idea of what had just been going on. Still less that either of them could have got their sperm on the other's leg, stomach or even penis!

Simon was somewhat dragged away sightseeing the next morning. Difficult to say he would rather go and find his friends when his parents did not know about them! Mid-afternoon he was back and found Daphne and Simon in a café. Fortuitous, they could have been on the beach or anywhere, but there they were. Even better they had been thinking of going back to their hotel for a nap.

"Do you fancy a nap, Simon," asked Daphne. "So hot of course, but good to just lie naked on the bed, isn't it?"

Quite obvious it was not going to be just a nap. And it was not.

They made their way up to Daphne and Julian's room. The window opened wide to let some air in. It was hot and stuffy inside. No air conditioning. Just a fan. Julian turned it on.

"Are you going to help undress me, Simon?"

Daphne looked lovely. And what a thing to be asked to do. Daphne in an electric blue summer dress. Two buttons below her neck needed undoing and the matching cotton blue belt around her waist untying; and then it was Simon lifting it up and over her head. A treat for him. A different treat -- undressing a woman. Underneath the very green and white striped bikini he had first seen her with and when had been rather naughty. Simon knelt to undo her sandals, looking up at Daphne above him; up at her slightly opened legs, to where her blond curls were all enclosed within the green and white stripes. Her mound and pussy lips all touching the material from within. Those bikini bottoms had been where he had ejaculated long and profusely that first time whilst she and Julian had been down at the sea, filling the gusset with copious splodges of cum. And, coming back from the sea that day, and being surprised by a passing group of people, Daphne had hurriedly pulled them on not noticing the wetness, not feeling his semen against her own sea wet and very likely Julian cum splashed pussy. It had been wonderful to see. Wonderful to see her seemingly not notice as the party of people walked by. Now, almost certainly, Simon was going to be putting his cum there once again but this time by invitation and not just all around the entrance, but up inside Daphne where it was hot and wet.

Simon reached up and tugged the bikini bottoms down towards him, leaving Daphne in just her bikini top. Rising, but only halfway, he buried his face in Daphne's curls, breathing in her warm scent, pushing nose and tongue inwards, into her sex.

"My, young Simon, aren't you eager!" Daphne backed a little, her bottom finding the bed. Backing further she settled herself down, opening her legs and allowing Simon full access into her already wet pussy. Simon lapped and delved, reaching to see if he could continue Daphne's undressing. Not so easy to undo a bikini top when the woman is lying on her back.

Hands on his own clothes. Not Daphne's but Julian's. "Let me get you ready to fuck Daph, Simon. You warm her up for me, eh? Then we can take it in turns. A team effort, eh?"

Male hands on the buttons of his shirt undoing them one by one, as he knelt there, leaning forward and into Daphne, and then the fingers moving on to his belt and the button of his shorts. The zip lowered and then his shorts and underpants tugged down as one. Julian's hand feeling between his thighs, fingers running up his perineum and touching his scrotum before grasping his already firm cock. Holding and squeezing, a thumb rubbing. Perhaps just checking Simon was ready.

"Up you get, Simon, mount!"

Rising upwards, Simon did as he was bid and lowered himself on top of Daphne, hands pulling her top downwards. With his own shirt open, the leaves pulled back onto his back by Julian, he settled naked breast to naked breast as his held penis was positioned for him. Indeed, placed inside Daphne. Moved around a bit and rubbed against wet softness before being carefully positioned. A hard slap to his exposed rump and Simon lurched forward, ramming himself up into Daphne, eliciting a squeak.

"Go on, fuck her," said Julian, pushing at Simon's bottom by way of encouragement.

Simon glanced at Julian. Daphne's man had released his own cock from his shorts. It stood stiffly erect, as Julian watched, indeed rather participated in, the copulation.

Daphne reached and drew Simon's face closer and kissed him, lips to lips, open mouth to open mouth; her tongue in his mouth, his penis in her vagina -- both moving.

"Oh, I do like being fucked," Daphne breathed into Simon's ear as her tongue slid around within it. Such an erotic feeling.

Movement on the bed next to them and the touch of another naked body against his skin. He took that as a hint. Simon rolled to the side, his penis sliding from Daphne's sheath as he, politely, made way for Julian who mounted in his stead. Good to lie there watching. A pleasant, easy voyeuring albeit so much a more involved voyeuring than when he had first caught sight of the couple. Not that he had not been pretty intimately involved almost from the beginning, what with his cumming on and in those green and white bikini bottoms on the beach as their owner splashed in the sea. They were there on the bed, still warm from Daphne. Simon reached and wrapped them around his wet erection and slowly masturbated as he watched the couple. A shame they were not just a pair of knickers he could ask to keep. Take them home with him to remind him of his happy holiday days when all alone in his bed.

But for now, he had the real thing inches from him! And the 'real thing' was pushing Julian from her and saying, 'she wanted to ride Simon'. How good to discard the bikini bottoms and watch Daphne, boobs hanging, legs apart and furry triangle showing, crawling over him and straddling, reaching with her hands to lift his penis and then lowering herself down onto it to ride 'cowgirl'. Daphne, not Julian, this time pushing his penis into her, positioning herself and then pushing down onto it, sort of forcing him into her channel; not that really much force was needed. It slipped in as easily as a hot knife into butter! Simon reached up to hold her breasts as she rode staring down at him.

Their eyes locked and slowly, as she rocked upon his cock, she lowered her head.

"Stick your tongue out, Simon." Her head came closer and closer to Simon's, her mouth forming an 'O', her lovely, soft lips forming an entrance, an opening for Simon's erect tongue. As she had before with his cock, so with his tongue. Her lips coming around its wet tip and then down onto its body. She moved herself in unison, rising up Simon's cock as she lifted her lips up his tongue. Indeed, fucking both his erectile organs!

Simon soon had to break the connection, "Daphne, I'm going to..."

She paused, "Oh, we can't have that... yet."

And so, Julian was mounted in much the same way, whilst Simon just lay there on the bed and watched. Letting his sexual processes subside -- if not his erection. Daphne holding Julian's penis upright and lowering herself down onto it, making it disappear once more within her. Her head down, nipples brushing Julian's chest as he too stuck his tongue out to have it sucked. Up and down, up and down penis and tongue. Then Daphne lent across towards Simon, her lips rounded and open and took in his tongue, riding Julian as she sucked Simon's tongue. Back to suck on Julian's before returning again to Simon's. And as she sucked, she moved from Julian's to Simon's penis. An easy transition, impaling herself and enjoying a change of cock.

Another change, another move as Simon and Julian just lay there on the bed. Both being unusually and rather enjoyably passive as they were fucked and used by the rather aroused woman. Daphne swivelling on the bed so her mouth now absorbed Julian's cock and her wet sex descended on Simon's face, not for him to tongue fuck her but for her to fuck his sticking out tongue. Using her vagina this time rather than her mouth. Pushing it all erect and standing into herself and ride it. Then to pull herself off and rub her clit against it, stimulating her little erection against Simon's rough but wet surface, dragging the smoothness of her little man over Simon's roughness.

"Oooh, that's good. Yes, yes, yes!" Daphne's mouth came off Julian's cock and down onto Simon's, absorbing his young, stiff penis into her hot and so wet mouth. Her lips and own rasping tongue across his sensitive membranes; mouth fucking Simon as she fucked his tongue.

All of a sudden, a rush of hot wetness over Simon's face. Daphne clearly coming. She was not the only one. Simon could not help it. His balls tightened, his sexual processes now fully engaged and impossible to halt. He felt himself helpless, building to a climax, his own hot wetness about to come in thick spurts. Simon felt the spurting -- boy, did he feel that! Glorious, ecstatic pumping out of his penis into Daphne's mouth. But only she knew if it was thick -- she was taking it, spurt after spurt.

Or was she? No sooner than Simon's penis finished its jerking than Daphne was on the move again, swivelling once more to impale her vagina on Julian's cock and lower her head down onto his; again, her mouth slipping down over Julian's tongue as it poked up between her lips and into her mouth very possibly still full of... Simon's thick and spurted cum. Was it being coated, lubricated with Simon's stuff? The sliding upon Julian's tongue turned into an open mouth 'French' kiss. Simon had heard of 'snowballing', was that what was happening.

Daphne's ride became more furious. The sound of penis sliding in vagina more pronounced -- clearer and perhaps more obscene. Could it perhaps be heard in the next-door room? A slapping, sucking, wet sound. Were the occupants next door, if any, looking at each other somewhat amused, perhaps cross; or even looking at each other rather amorously?

Daphne raised her head and looked at Simon a little blearily, smiled and leant towards him clearly intent on a kiss. It was Simon's first experience of snowballing. And it was a long kiss. He was being introduced to so much.

Simon awoke. He had not meant to fall asleep, but it was rather unsurprising it had happened lying there post coital upon the bed. An hour had passed. He lay there with the others. Three naked bodies upon the bed, a cooling half breeze coming through the window. The fan still humming. His body damp with sweat, notwithstanding. He looked at Daphne and Julian. Such a sexual woman. He had been very lucky with his holiday. It had turned out really well. A little odd having shared sex with Julian. Before the holiday, Simon had conceived of sex with just the one girl on their own, had certainly thought a lot about finding a girlfriend on the holiday before his family and he had arrived and before his failure to connect with any girl had become increasingly apparent. The sex with Daphne and Julian had been rather different from planned but had certainly been not only enjoyable but... sex! He had learnt and experienced a lot. Another smile from him, it could even have been four naked bodies there on the bed. The appearance and joining in of Peter had been rather a surprise. It still might happen.

It was time to get back to his family. Time to dress and leave Daphne and Julian.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers
12