Simon Says

Story Info
Best friends play Simon says that leads to sex.
1.8k words
4.04
14.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a big geek really. I'm five feet five inches tall. I weigh 125 pounds, I have longer brown hair and blue eyes and I only have a few friends.

My best friend is Sabrina. She's like a perfect ten in every way.

She is five feet four inches tall and weighs 120 pounds with brown eyes and medium-long brown hair, and the nicest tits I've ever seen. Well, I haven't actually seen them but she's almost always in a two-piece bathing suit.

Anyway, the summer was finally here and of course, I had no plans.

I thought about getting a summer job to help pay for my first year of college. My parents would be happy to pay but I always feel guilty when they say "Just keep your grades in the top 5%".

Sabrina lives next door. So when I see her crossing the grass to my house I usually jump to answer the door before she knocks.

"Hey, got any plans for the next week or so," she asks.

"Nah, you know me." I shrug my shoulders saying.

"Yeah well, now you do. Pack a bag. We're going to the cabin for ten days or so. I already talked to your mom and she said to have fun. Be ready in twenty minutes."

Then she ran back to her house before I could say a word.

Next thing I know I'm packed and heading out the door to Sabrina's truck.

Growing up next door to each other has its benefits. Looking out my bedroom window I can see directly into hers.

We never did anything sexual. It was always like a brother-sister kinda friendship.

The drive up to the cabin is about two hours so we stopped to gas up and grab some snacks and drinks for the road.

The drive was unusually quiet this time. But we got there just before dark.

We ordered pizza and watched tv for a while then went to bed. Her room was right next to mine so we could hear everything.

I woke up early with a woody as usual so I grabbed some tissues and started to rub one out thinking of a girl in my class. Tracy was a bit of a slut, she's slept with damn near everyone except me. I'm still a virgin.

I was so close to cuming when I heard Sabrina so I stopped and stayed quiet. I could hear her making muffled sounds but couldn't really tell what she was doing until she moaned a little louder.

She was masturbating.

I stroked myself to the sounds she was making. My cock got so hard.

Who was she masturbating to, I wondered. I hoped it was me and that's the first time I exploded with so much force to her. It just kept shooting all over the place. When I was done I lay there listening but I couldn't hear a thing.

I cleaned myself up the best I could and went back to sleep.

Later I got up, got dressed and headed downstairs.

Sabrina was in the kitchen making up some bacon and eggs.

Hey you, how'd ya sleep she asks.

Okay, I guess, what about you?

You know I love coming out here.

Anyway, big plans this weekend. We're having a party. I've already invited a bunch of people so let's get ready.

I just smiled and said who's gonna come all the way out here.

She just winked at me, you'll see.

Later that night a few of her friends showed up. Sabrina showed them to their rooms then we all gathered in the massive living room.

We ate dinner and then told ghost stories.

Then everyone went to bed.

The next day, Friday. A few more friends showed up. Tracy was one of them.

Sabrina knew I had a crush on Tracy so when she saw me gawking at her she told me to relax.

Later that night after dinner we gathered in the living room again.

We played poker for a while then Sabrina said we were gonna play Simon says.

She then said she was gonna be Simon and we all had to do as she says.

We all agreed and the game began.

It started out kinda lame I guess. She would say Simon says touch your nose or clap your hands then it went to kiss the one to your right. Then touch yourself sexually.

As the night went on and the drunker we all got the more fun it became.

When she said Simon says take off one piece of clothing it got interesting, to say the least.

I took off my socks. Sabrina took off her shoes. Others took off minuscule pieces of clothing but Tracy took off her top and she wasn't wearing a bra.

I swear I was drooling and Tracy knew it. She shook her tits while she looked directly at me.

Time to have some fun, she says.

Sabrina smiles and says no.

Nobody said a thing so Sabrina says Simon says take off all your clothes.

Everyone stripped naked except Sabrina.

So there we were. Fourteen people in the living room. Eight women and six men.

Thank god I had a few drinks to loosen me up.

Then Sabrina says Simon says. Grab a partner and kiss them.

Everyone paired up and of course, I was left without a partner.

Then Sabrina pulled her top off and got up. She walked across the room to me and kissed me on the lips.

Before long everyone was making out in some way.

Sabrina and I kissed and felt each other up for a bit then Sabrina stood up and said Simon says everyone come suck Todd's cock.

The first one in line was Sabrina.

She licked and sucked my cock for a bit then let the next person in. It felt really weird when the guys sucked it but I went with it.

The last person was Tracy.

She got on her knees and took my full length all seven and a half inches in her throat.

There was no way I could handle that and I filled her with my biggest load ever.

She swallowed it all then said not bad as she got up.

Sabrina then says Simon says everyone, take a partner to bed.

Everyone paired up and headed to their rooms.

Sabrina and I were left.

I told her it was okay if she didn't want me. Then I thanked her for the most unforgettable night of my life

You know what happens when you disobey Simon, don't you?

Then she kissed me while she placed her hands on my cock.

Then she grabs my hardening cock and heads off to her room.

When we got there we talked for a bit.

I know you have a thing for Tracy but she obviously doesn't feel the same way about you but I know of someone else who does have a huge crush on you. It's me. And I have to have you tonight. Then she kisses me. We make out for the next while. I don't know how long. I was truly lost in the moment then we made tender love for hours. We felt every single inch of each other. When the sun came up she was riding my well-used cock while I had my hands full of her breasts. She didn't want me to cum too fast so everything was done slowly.

I didn't hear the bedroom door open but when Tracy appeared naked beside the bed, Sabrina told her to get on my face.

She lowered her pussy to my mouth and Sabrina and Tracy kissed.

I licked her pussy for a while then realized she hadn't had sex tonight.

Sabrina started to slam her pussy down on my cock and I filled her with my cum. She sank down all the way and shook as she climaxed with me.

Sabrina slid off me and lay beside me while Tracy got into a sixty-nine. She licked my cock and balls until I was clean and hard then spun around and sank her pussy onto my cock.

I honestly didn't think I could go much longer but Tracy rode me like a wild girl. She fucked me hard until she cums on my cock then got off and Sabrina and Tracy finished me off with their mouths.

I was totally spent and fell asleep with a girl on each side of me.

I woke up a while later to Sabrina sucking my cock. Tracy was still sleeping half laying on me. Her leg was over mine and her head was on my shoulder with her arm across my chest.

I couldn't really move without waking Tracy so I just laid there.

Sabrina was very talented. Every time she felt I was close she would squeeze my balls a bit. She kept me on edge for quite some time then she slid me all the way down her throat and swallowed my load.

She looked at me and said I love you, baby. Then she got up and went to the bathroom.

She showered and then went downstairs naked.

A while later Tracy woke up.

She looked at me and said oh. What did I do? She got up and left.

I got up and showered then went downstairs naked. I thought about getting dressed but thought well Sabrina came down naked.

When I got down there most of the people were in the living room having a big orgy.

Sabrina was in the kitchen making bacon and eggs.

I helped by making toast and coffee.

Partway through I pull Sabrina to me and kiss her. When we broke our kiss I looked her in the eyes and said I love you. She just smiles so I drop to my knees and lick her pussy right there in the kitchen. She opens her legs a bit so I can get my tongue in there good. A few minutes later she cums on my tongue and face.

Later Tracy came downstairs fully clothed. She mumbled something and headed for the front door. I stopped her and told her I really enjoyed her last night and wanted her to stay. Her partner Scott had already left the night before. I guess he didn't like the games or something.

Tracy just looked at me and then left.

I was a bit heartbroken but I kinda expected her to reject me. I stood there naked collecting my thoughts for a bit.

Sabrina saw me and came up to me, then hugged me tight.

She said I didn't need her. She's always gonna be a slut.

I kiss Sabrina and tell her she's right. Then we went back to the kitchen to finish breakfast.

The rest of our time at the cabin was spent naked in and out of the cabin.