All Comments on 'Simon Says Revenge Ch. 02-04'

by SevMax2

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 4 years ago
Thanks**

But no thanks. ZZZZZ

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Doesn't Make Sense

His attorney should have advised him (and he should have known) NOT to have a sexual relationship until his annulment or divorce was finished. He could have talked with Michelle, and agreed to see her as a friend until the annulment/divorce was done. He should have also insisted on BOTH of them having clean STD tests, and insisted on a monogamous exclusive relationship.

SevMax2SevMax2almost 4 years agoAuthor
Celibacy until divorce doesn't make sense at all.

Why should he be faithful if she wasn't? Why should he wait for a divorce when she's fucking Ramone or planning to...and why should he go for monogamy when he doesn't believe in it? He tried that with Danielle, he learned that Jamie was right about it being a steel trap with pitiless jaws. No thanks. I write what I write. You can write what you like. I don't do monogamy, I don't believe in it, and I don't write it as a general rule. Deal with it. If you're looking for some idiot who suffers in chaste silence while going through a divorce and while his wife is probably fucking her cellmate, think again. Look elsewhere. What "makes sense" to you doesn't make sense to me at all. I hate reading about celibate husbands waiting until the state belatedly pronounces an already dead marriage dead, after he has been absolved from his wedding vows by her breach of them and her crimes against him...no thanks. I'm tired of that shit. I grow weary of reading about lopsided fidelity.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Well that story went downhill faster than a slut's fake orgasm. Had all the makings of a good yarn too, such a shame.

SevMax2SevMax2almost 4 years agoAuthor
Typically vague comment

from the Ultimate Troll, who seems to think that he is the divinely appointed critic extraordinaire of Literotica, the Roger Ebert or Gene Siskel or whatever of Lit. He also seems to forget that he's on a smut site, and unlike some others, I don't shy away from being a smut writer. I write smut. I'm proud of my smut. My smut tends to have a plot, but also have a lot of stroke material.

Funny, I don't go and trash his stories, but he fails to do me the same courtesy. Typical! I'll keep the high ground here and not sink to his level. Judging from the descriptions, I might MIGHT be bored to tears, anyway. A healthy bit of romance is good, but if I wanted something from Hallmark, I would subscribe to the channel (the only good thing that it seems to have going for it is the occasional hottie like Lindy Booth). Yeah, I'll strike my own balance between mushy and horny, leave the syrupy, sickeningly sweet stuff alone.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Ha ha ha, your comments mean you already joined me, although my comment was about the story. Can you claim the same? Did I say anything personal about you?

SevMax2SevMax2almost 4 years agoAuthor
You trolled a story for content, when you could have just skipped it.

No constructive criticism, just meaningless tripe. Vicious trashing just because you don't like content is a form of trolling. If you don't like my chosen subject matter, just don't read my stories. My point was that I don't trash your stories. I don't bash your work. I just don't read it, knowing I probably wouldn't care for the content, if your comments are any indication. If you take being called a troll personally, maybe stop trolling and your guilty conscience will stop thinning out your skin.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Hope you are feeling better after venting your spleen. Helps keep the blood pressure down to let it all out occasionally.

You were right though that I didn't give specifics, but wrong about why. Your writing went downhill after a good start. Couldn't give a fig about how much you enjoy being smutty.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Why?

Why did you fuck up a good story like this? It was going good then you put that bull crap in it

SevMax2SevMax2over 3 years agoAuthor
Crap?

Hardly. Sorry that you think that it's crap, but I don't see how. I didn't like some previous endings, so I came up with one that allows the man to take revenge through the law and through sex instead of pointless violence. So sue me! There is sensible revenge and there is violent, self-destructive revenge that doesn't actually benefit the victim. I choose the former.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Danielle and Ramone are about to get theirs... Michelle just got hers...

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Awesome extension to a sad original!!! Glad your MC has self respect, and good sense!!! Domination of Michelle was great!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quite frankly, if I were Simon, I would have suspected Michelle as a setup for charges of rape, false imprisonment

to destroy any credibility of his testimony against his wife and Ramone.

RePhilRePhil8 months ago

A turn to the dark side. Seems a new story is starting. Good writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSevMax2@SevMax2
This is me, Sev. Aka SEVERUSMAX. I can't get back into my main account for some odd reason, though I can on the forum. I created this account so as to continue posting my stories on that side. Thanks for your continued reading of my smut. I don't mind constructive criticism, b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES