Simon Says Revenge Ch. 02-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
828 Followers

"You're my pain-slut and my butt-slut ... and my cum-slut, aren't you, honey?" I demanded of Michelle as she threw herself with abandon into the act of pleasing me with her plump and juicy ass.

I yanked Michelle's lovely golden curls and she moaned with sheer ecstasy, exulting in her eager service and bondage to me. She gasped and winced in pain, but she also creamed herself into a hot mess while I plundered her fine, thick booty as it ... and she craved. If there was any question left of Michelle's true sexual inclinations, it was answered now. She was a masochist and submissive plaything, fuckmeat at her core, seeking to belong to and worship the sort of man who could bring out her inner wanton harlot.

She needed a Master and ... in me, she found him at last. She belonged to me now and we both knew that she was never going to leave her bondage to me. Ever. She never wanted to leave it. She wanted to be my personal whore and that she would be. Something about her now called out to me in ways that it never had before. She was what Danielle had only promised to be: promised to me and delivered to someone else instead. Michelle was loyal and would never betray me in that way or any other. She was mine. Finally, someone who lived to worship, praise, and serve me as I wished to be revered. A darker side of my soul that had long craved those things but never dared to voice such urges was now ascendant.

And my sweet Michelle had brought it out to the light of day. I would never forget that fact, I thought, as I emptied my balls into her asshole through my cock and she creamed herself all over again. Michelle was MINE and I wouldn't give her up for anything. Perhaps I could own others, too, that other, new, more aggressive part of my spirit or soul asserted. Perhaps, but I would start with Michelle for sure. She was so much more than she once seemed to be.

What a difference such little time and certain events made...


SevMax2
SevMax2
828 Followers
12