Simone Ch. 03

Story Info
Ricky takes control of Simone.
3.4k words
4.27
4k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

Simone was thrilled with the new housekeeper/babysitter. And having her live in the small apartment over the garage is an added bonus. She and Ricky returned home each night to a clean house and a good dinner that they would eat with their young children. The rest of the night was spent giving pony rides, reading books, playing with blocks and loving their kids. Simone loved watching her husband crawl around on the floor playing with their kids. How could someone who could turn her on and make her climax in seconds flip a switch and be such a wonderful father? Each day, she loved Rciky a little more.

She sat on the couch rocking their youngest baby watching Ricky with the others. She smiled as she thought back to the day they met. He was a homely 16-year-old runt, and he was trying to break in to her house. When she caught him, he looked terrified of her. Simone towered almost 18 inches over him, and outweighed him by about 50 pounds. Then she put him to work mowing grass and doing odd jobs around her house, and their friendship grew. She eventually discovered that he was homeless and lived on the streets.

For his 18th birthday, she took him on his first vacation to a beach. At the end of their first day, she accidently saw Ricky standing naked in his room, and was stunned that he had the biggest cock she had ever seen. Being only 4'5" tall, his cock hung to his knees. She was mesmerized and quickly became addicted to his beautiful black cock. And since Ricky had fantasized about the beautiful older white woman since he was 16, he quickly became addicted to her voluptuous body as he explored and fucked her.

Simone ended up pregnant, and after marrying, the two had five children. After their last child, Simone worked to get herself back into shape for Ricky, and agreed, while he kept her on the verge of an orgasm, to spend weekends dating her husband. And she also agreed, although now regrets, to let him show off her hot shapely body.

Last weekend, he picked a miniskirt split to the waist on her right leg and a six-inch-wide strip of material that was wrapped around her like a halter top. Although she was elf-conscious, she looked incredible.

On Friday evening, Ricky laid her clothes out for her and then showered and dressed in shorts and big tee shirt and waited for her in the living room of their house.

Simone took a long bath and then went to check out her clothes for the evening. She didn't waste time with underwear because she knew Ricky would have selected something that wouldn't be conducive to underwear. She pulled on the short skirt and looked down. It hit her at mid-thigh, which was good, but there were slits from the hem to the waist on the front of both of her legs. The front of the skirt was basically just a panel between the two slits. Simone couldn't find a blouse, but there appeared to be a scarf on the bed. She picked it up and walked to the living room. "Honey, I couldn't find my top."

He grinned at her naked breasts and said, "You've got it in your hand, Babe."

She looked closer at the material in her hand. It was a scarf-like thing about ten inches wide that had the ends stitched together. The scarf had folds stitched in it. As Simone held it out in front of herself, Ricky stepped forward and took it. He lifted it over her head and the rest of the fabric fell over her breasts with a big hole in the middle. "Oh shit," she thought. "There's nothing to this thing." When Simone looked down, she saw a small strap on each side of her waist, which she immediately tied behind her waist. "At least the straps will hold it against my chest," she thought.

Ricky stepped behind her and quickly untied the straps and cut them off. "There, that's better," he said. "The woman in the store said it's a crowl-neck top."

"Wha... Ricky?? Honey, I can't wear... There's no top. This is.... "

Ricky reached up and pulled her face down to his and kissed her. His tongue moved into Simone's mouth, and his hands gently moved on her back. Simone's back was one of her hot spots, and Ricky has known it for years. As he kissed her and moved his hands on her back, she melted in to him and whispered, "I love you, Ricky."

He stepped back and said, "You look so hot, Simone. I don't know what you see in me, Babe."

She put her arms around the ugly little black man's neck. "I love you so much, Ricky."

He grabbed her hand and led her to the garage. "I'm only going to have one or two beers tonight, Babe, so you can have all the rum or margaritas you want."

Simone laughed and said, "I'm not drinking too much tonight, Ricky. I have to focus on keeping the front of my top down. Besides, I drank too much last weekend."

Ricky realized that he shouldn't take her to a local restaurant dressed like this, so he drove back to his old neighborhood and pulled up outside a dingy old bar and grill. He remembered scrounging greasy food from their dumpsters nine or ten years ago. As they walked in the door, she saw a sign on the door announcing that a local DJ would be playing tunes tonight.

As Simone expected, the clientele was all ages, colors and sizes, although the majority were black. As she walked, she held her arm on the bottom of her top so it wouldn't expose her breasts. Every man in the place followed the tall statuesque white woman as she walked to a booth in the corner with the scrawny little black runt resting his hand on her perfect ass.

As the men turned back to the bar, the comments flowed. "Oh fuck, did you see that ass?" "How did that ugly little fucker get a bitch like that?" "Her top ain't nothin but a scarf. We might get to see them titties before she leaves." "How much you think that little bastard had to pay for her tonight? And do you think it costs extra to give it to her up the ass?"

Simone looked around and saw that the floor was filthy and the place smelled like smoke. She was hesitant about ordering food, but she knew Ricky would be disappointed if she didn't. She ended up have a margarita before dinner and another while she ate her burger. She and Ricky were having a great time talking and joking, so she didn't notice when Ricky sat another drink in front of her.

When the DJ began playing songs, Simone was nursing her fourth margarita. "Finish your drink and let's dance, Babe."

Simone quickly swallowed her drink and stood on unsteady legs. She grinned at her husband and said, "I think you got me buzzed again, Ricky."

As she stood facing him, he reached one hand out and touched her chin with his index finger. He very slowly moved his finger down her neck and her chest between her big white breasts. As she smirked at him, his finger continued downward until it reached her navel, where it hooked the material of her top. He curled his finger and began pulling her top. She stood smirking at him until her top was pulled straight out from her breasts. The fact that her breasts were on full display to everyone nearby didn't even register with her. She was focused on her husband's smile as he continued to pull her towards the dance floor.

When they made it to the dance floor, they put their arms around each other and Ricky buried his face in Simone's chest. When he turned his head, he could even move his head inside her top and kiss her breast. Both of his hands were gripping her ass as they swayed to the music. After a few songs, they walked back to their seats. He led her to the dance floor two more times the same way; by hooking his finger on her top and pulling it out away from her breasts so she followed him to the dance floor.

As Ricky picked their next drinks up from the bar, he heard, "Well, look who's here. It's fuckin Ricky the Runt." He heard several men laughing behind him. As he turned, he saw Julian, Kahlil and Treyvon holding beers and laughing.

"Oh shit," he thought. "These bastards bullied me until I dropped out of school."

"Hey guys," Ricky said.

"Where da fuck ya been nigger?" Julian asked.

"Yeah, we ain't seen ya since ya dropped out of high school," Kahlil said as he put his arm on the small man's shoulder.

"How bout buyin your old friends a drink?"

Ricky put his drinks back on the bar and motioned for the bartender to set up a round for the three men.

Treyvon asked, "You here alone or do you got a faggot lover you're gonna take it up the ass from later?" They all laughed.

Ricky smiled and said, "I'm here with my wife. I'll catch you guys later." He snuck past them and raced back to his table. He and Simone each took a big drink and then headed back to the dance floor with Ricky leading her by her top. This time, most of the men tried to be as close as possible to get a better view of her breasts.

As they were swaying on the dance floor, the three black men were standing at the bar looking stunned. "Can you blieve that little fucker dancing wit dat hot white slut?" Treyvon asked.

"How much you think it cost for her to be his wife for the night?" Kahlil asked and they all laughed again.

When Simone and Ricky made it back to their table, they were met by the three men. "Ain't you gonna introduce us to your wife, Ricky?" Kahlil asked.

"Well, I uh,.... "

"Come on man. Does she call you Ricky the Runt too?"

Simone should have been nervous, but she was on a pretty good buzz, so she stood back and watched the four black friends talking. She was listening to the music but picked up words like 'old white slut,' 'fuckin whore,' '... like black cocks?', 'skank,' 'suckin your cock,' etc.

After a few minutes, Ricky said, "I gotta piss. Simone, do you want me to walk you to the women's bathroom?"

"Nah, maybe she'll have a dance with me until you get back, Runt," Kahlil said.

Ricky wasn't going to leave his wife with these three bullies, but Simone said, "Go ahead, Honey. I'll be OK."

As Ricky walked to the bathroom, Treyvon followed and stood inside the door. Kahlil led Simone on to the dance floor the same way he saw Ricky do it - by using her top. Julian followed beside them and slid his hand under her top and squeezed her breast. Simone reached for Kahlil's hands, but he pulled her close and slid his hands to her ass. He knew she was drunk and had no trouble maneuvering her into a dark corner where Julian was waiting.

When Ricky finished pissing and washing his hands, he turned towards the door and noticed Treyvon blocking it. "Seriously Runt. What chu been doing?"

Ricky knew he couldn't get past Treyvon, so he said, "What do you want, Treyvon?"

Treyvon smiled at him and said, "Just tell me what chu bee doing and how you got such a hot wife. If she's really your wife."

As Ricky was trying to give the bully a quick explanation so he could get back to Simone, the Treyvon's two friends had moved Simone to the corner that's out of sight from most of the bar. She tried talking to them, but the both slid their hands under her top and found a breast as they held her arms with their other hands. As they squeezed, Julian said, "You got nice titties for an old bitch. How old are you?"

"I... I'm 44," she whimpered.

"You 44?" And you fuckin a 26-year-old nigger? Me and Kahlil here are both 26. We went to school wit your little Runt husband. Maybe you want to fuck us too." Both men began twisting her nipples as they each held one of her arms stationary with their other arms.

"Mmm, owww," she lightly moaned. When Julian heard her moan, he squeezed much tighter. "Ahhh! Mmmmm!" She moaned again.

Her arms were no longer fighting them so Kahlil let go and reached up behind her neck and pulled her top until it hung down her back and fully exposed her breasts. When Julian saw her breasts, he began kissing and sucking on one as his hand slid across her stomach. "Ahhhh!" she screamed as she climaxed on the men's machinations of her breasts. Her legs began to buckle, but the men held her upright.

Julian reached down and grabbed the hem of the front panel of her skirt. He lifted it and tucked it into the waist of her skirt and then moved his hand to her defenseless pussy. He said, "The slut ain't got no panties, bro." He grabbed her pussy and as he slid a finger inside, he said, "She's soaking wet, man. Dis slut wants it."

"Zat right, slut?" Kahlil asked. "You want it? You want fucked?"

"N-n-noo! Aahhh!" She moaned. Simone's pussy was getting fingered and her nipples were being twisted, which was driving her crazy.

Kahlil rolled her nipple in his fingers and asked again, "I asked you a question, cunt. You want fucked?"

"Ahhhh! N-n-nooo. Ple.... please,... nooo! Aaarrrrggggh!" She screamed as she climaxed again. Her body was trembling. Simone's eyes were closed and she was coming so she had no idea that a small crowd was gathering around the three of them. She began sliding down the wall as her legs buckled. The men stooped to continue working on her body as she slid to the floor.

As she kneeled on the dirty floor leaning against the wall with her legs spread apart and Julian's fingers fucking her pussy, she was completely unaware that her whole body was on display to the entire bar.

Treyvon finally smiled at Ricky and said, "Go get us another beer so we can have a toast to old times and then we're going to be taking off and leave you and the Amazon."

Ricky breathed a sigh of relief and raced to the bar as Treyvon headed the other direction. Ricky looked towards their table and saw that his wife wasn't there. As he turned to order drinks, he assumed that she was still getting felt up on the dance floor, and he knew he needed to get the drinks and rescue her quick.

When Treyvon reached the corner, he saw the white woman's body completely displayed for the bar. His friends were squeezing her tits with one hand and holding her hands on their cocks with the other. Treyvon moved in. He bumped his two friends to make room and moved in front of her, stooped down and slid two fingers into her wet pussy. As he jammed his fingers into her pussy, and Kahlil and Julian twisted her nipples, the drunk white woman was coming like a common street whore.

Ricky yelled, "What the hell are you doing to my wife?"

Simone finally opened her eyes to try to find her husband, but all she could see was a wall of the three big black men in front of her. As Ricky was trying to push through the crowd, Julian and Kahlil squeezed and twisted her nipples hard, as Treyvon speeded up his finger-fucking her pussy. "Aaaahhhhh!" She screamed.

By the time Ricky made it through the crowd, someone had bumped Treyvon back and he lost his balance and fell. The other two men pulled back and moved off quickly. Ricky looked down at his beautiful white wifekneeling spread eagle on the floor with her pussy and breasts exposed to everyone, and being oblivious to it all.

Ricky helped her to her feet and straightened her clothes. "Are you OK, Babe? Did they hurt you?"

"They... they uh... I.... Oh Ricky. They were g-g-going to f-f-fuck me, Honey."

Ricky saw that her top was pulled down her back, so he pulled it back to the front and tried to cover her breasts. He untucked the front panel of her skirt and it, again, covered her mound. She put her arm across his shoulders and he put his arm across her ass as he helped her out to the car. Simone immediately fell asleep as the car started for home.

Ricky realized that he shouldn't get her drunk and then leave her alone anymore. He knew there were just too many men, and probably some women, who would love to fuck Simone. And although he fucked around when they had broken up before getting married, he knew that Simone has been loyal to him since they had first met 10 years ago. Ricky remembered when Simone was a much stronger woman before they got married. But her love for him and her desire to do whatever he wanted had made her more dependent and submissive to him.

He took Simone home and put her to bed. "Oh, what the hell," he thought as he climbed on her nude unconscious body and gently fucked her. As he shot his load into his beautiful older white wife, he whispered, "I love you, Babe. I don't know what you see in me, but I'm glad you do."

At breakfast the next morning, Simone didn't remember anything after the men feeling her up on the dance floor. By the time they had maneuvered her into the corner, she was drunk, sexually stimulated and completely out of it.

She looked at the floor and said, "Honey, I hope I didn't embarrass you last night."

"No, you didn't. I was a little worried that the other guys might take advantage of you while I was in the bathroom, but I don't think they did. I don't think we should go back there again. When I was homeless and living on the streets, the dirt didn't bother me, but now I see just how filthy the place really is."

"I agree with you, Honey. And I'm begging you; please don't make me wear another top like that. I think I spent all evening trying to make sure my tits weren't on display to everyone."

"You did a good job, Babe," he said. As Ricky smirked at her, he knew he could never tell her that her tits were on display to everyone almost all evening. And her pussy was displayed part of the time too.

After some silence, Simone looked at Ricky and said, "For some reason I'm kind of horny for you, Honey. I need your cock, Ricky. I want to kiss and lick and suck all over your body." As she saw her husband grinning, she said, "I want to suck that beautiful cock. I want to suck those balls and put my tongue in your ass. I want you to take me from behind and spank me and pull my hair. I want to be a white slut for your black cock, Honey. I love you so much."

The homely little black man led his wife to the bedroom and spent an hour enjoying her licking and sucking his whole body. As she was rimming his ass, he blew his load on her back. She begged him to scoop it off and feed it to her, and Ricky was more than happy to oblige. Before he fucked Simone, he spent almost a half hour using some of the sex toys that he had bought and used on her many times. When he finally dumped his last load into his hot submissive wife, she looked into his eyes and said, "I love you so much Ricky."

"I love you, too, Simone. Are you looking forward to next week?"

She just smiled at him and quickly fell asleep.

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers