Simóne Comes for Me

Story Info
A surprise visitor from France.
2.1k words
4.33
1.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RBeemer
RBeemer
9 Followers

It's 12 noon and it's already been a long, difficult morning in the office. I check my email one last time and get up to head in to the house for lunch. There are many benefits to having my office right behind the house but being able to come in and have lunch with my lovely wife is certainly one of them.

I step in the back door, kick off my shoes and walk into the kitchen for the shock of my life. There, standing at the counter is the sexiest woman I have ever seen. My eyes take her in during the moment it takes for my heart to start beating again.

Her long, dark hair is streaked with silver, brushed to one side and held in place by a small comb. She's wearing a long-sleeve white shirt with the collar popped that just barely hides her hips and ass. Her shapely legs are covered in silky black hose and she's standing atop strappy black heals.

I am slightly dizzy as all the blood in my body rushes to my suddenly swelling cock.

She turns her beautiful face to me - she's made up like she's headed out to a fancy society party - and says:

"Bonjour monsieur. Je m'appelle Simóne. Parles-tu français?"

I answer her in my sad and very meager French. "No."

Simóne smiles at me and says, "Is okay. I have, uh, petite English." She gestures towards the dining room and adds, "Sit, s'il te plaît."

I make my way past her to the dining room, unable to take my eyes off this stunning creature.

As I sit at the table she says, "Your wife thought you would like Simóne to come for you."

I smile at her unintentional entendre, but she gives me a mischievous look that makes me think it might not be so unintentional after all.

Simóne finishes preparing my lunch as I watch. After a few minutes she comes in placing a plate of food and a cold drink on the table in front of me. A thick turkey sandwich in halves. Sliced cheese. Raw vegetables and dip. She picks a small carrot from my plate and runs it through the creamy, white dip. She brings it to her luscious wet lips and uses her tongue to catch a bit of dripping dressing. She bites the carrot in half and holds the remainder in front of my face for me. I can see the residue of her red lipstick on the carrot. I had never been jealous of a carrot before. She pops it in my gaping mouth, lifts my chin with her cool fingers and says,

"Bon appétit, monsieur."

I watch her hips sway as she saunters back to the kitchen and begins to tidy up. It is very difficult for me to eat while watching this sexy vision put things away, wash utensils, and wipe down counters. She knows her way around my kitchen like she's been there before. At one point she lifts her foot to adjust a shoe strap and I get a flash of creamy white above her hose, which excites my member yet again.

When she is done in the kitchen she makes her slinky way back to the dining room and comes around behind me. She places her hands on my shoulders and says,

"Détendez-vous s'il vous plaît. You need relax."

She begins to slowly kneed the muscles in my shoulders and neck as my tension starts to slip away. Her fingers slide into my hair and her long, red fingernails lightly scratch my scalp. I lean my head back on her as she lightly massages my chest through my t-shirt.

When it's obvious that I have eaten all I can Simóne clears the table and returns to the back of my chair. She leans down to whisper in my ear. I can feel her warm breath on my neck.

"You like some sweet?"

"Yes, please!" I croak.

She eases my chair back away from the table and suddenly lifts her leg over me and sits in my lap, straddling the chair and me. She looks into my eyes and says,

"Euh, oh. Moutarde."

Before I can react she licks some mustard away from the corner of my mouth. An electric shock zaps me from my lips to my nether regions. Her smoky, dark green eyes penetrate me as she loosens a few more buttons of her shirt exposing a beautiful, milky white breast complete with an erect, chocolate colored nipple. She leans her head back and bares her neck and shoulder inviting me to touch her.

I will never say no to that.

I reach up and cup her creamy breast in my right hand. I feel her delicious nipple between my fingers as she lets out a slight moan and starts to grind her bottom into my very tight and uncomfortable jeans. I lightly kiss and lick her neck and shoulder as her moans and her grinds increase. I can feel the warmth of her through my jeans. I'm afraid I might pass out from desire.

Suddenly, she stands and lifts herself up on to the table. She slowly lays back and places the middle finger of her right hand into her mouth while she lifts her shirttail revealing the most beautiful, wet pussy I have ever seen. She spreads her soft pussy lips slightly as she rubs herself with her wet finger.

"Goûte moi. You taste Simóne?"

I reach out and place my hands on either side of Simóne's tender delight and begin to massage her wetness with my thumbs. Her skin is warm and smooth. She lays her head back and moans, adding French words under her breath that I don't understand.

I lean my face in and start to lick and nibble the skin between her thigh and pussy. She smells of lavender and heaven. She lets out a gasp when my lips make their way to hers and I begin to suck and lick her sweet, French pussy. I spread her wide and begin to explore her with my probing tongue as she says things in French of which her mother would not approve. I don't know what she's saying but I like the way she says it.

She reaches down and holds my head tightly as I pleasure her. She begins to grind her pussy against my face, nose and chin as her moans and utterances get more urgent. I can feel her muscles quiver as she orgasms softly and I begin to ease up as her body relaxes a bit. She plays with her nipples as I kiss lightly all around her wondrous pussy.

After a few moments she sits up, slides off the table, turns around, leans on her elbows, turns to me with a wicked smile and says,

"entrez-moi s'il vous plaît."

Well - I don't speak French but I know what THAT means and I am NOT going to turn it down. I quickly drop my jeans and underwear to my ankles, releasing my aching, throbbing cock. Simóne spreads her legs slightly as I raise her shirt a bit and guide my hungry cock slowly into her still pulsating pussy. I ease in gently as her hot, tight wetness grips me. She gasps a bit when I push all the way into her and start to rock gently. I caress her spectacular ass while I give her every inch of the hard-on that she created. Before very long at all I grip her hips tightly and start thrusting as she encourages me in French. I quickly begin to lose control as my belly and balls slap against her perfect ass. Her French moans send me over the edge as I release what feels like a huge jet of love into her fantastic pussy.

I collapse onto her back - completely spent and drained.

After a minute she stands up and my flaccid, happy cock plops out of her warm pussy. She holds a napkin between her legs with one hand, places an elegant finger against my lips with the other and says,

"Excusez-moi."

She quickly scampers to the bathroom smiling at me over her shoulder. That leaves me to clean up myself, as well as the puddle on the floor, pull up my pants and collapse into the chair.

I don't know how long I sat there (I may have passed out) but before very long Simóne comes back into the room looking fresh as a daisy.

"En veux-tu plus? You want more?"

I tell her, honestly, "I don't think I can."

"S'il te plaît, permets-moi. Please allow Simóne."

She takes my hand and guides me to the couch in the living room. She bids me sit and pulls my shirt off. She kneels in front of me and removes my socks. Reaches up and unbuttons my pants. I lift my hips as she pulls my jeans and underwear off. She surveys my sad, little penis, which is curled up like a sleeping puppy.

"Hmmm...." Simóne looks at it like it is a puzzle to solve.

Very gently she reaches up to touch me. My muscles jump from the stimulation. She uses her nails to lightly scratch along the edge of my sleepy cock. She rubs a bit of the honey that's still there around the tip. She hums a French tune softly.

After just a minute or so my cock starts to rise from the dead. I feel it beginning to unfold and swell as her hands dance around and stroke me softly. Before very long it is completely erect as she holds it and looks at me proudly.

"Oo la! C'est grand, monsieur."

As her beautiful, dark green eyes stare deeply into my own she leans in and kissed the tip of my cock - leaving a trace of red lipstick. I scoot down on the couch to give her better access, dying for her touch. She begins to lick and suck on the sides and tip - all the while staring straight into my eyes. Her ministrations increase as she takes me into her mouth and coaxes more honey from me. I lean my head back and enjoy the incredible pleasure that this stunningly sexy woman is providing me. I can feel the tip of my cock hitting the back of her throat as she takes me all the way down and gently sucks all the way back up. The combination of her saliva and my honey makes a slippery mess as she strokes me softly.

This is a woman who knows how to pleasure a man.

I start to buck my hips and groan with intense pleasure. She grips the base of my cock - knowing I'm about to lose it.

"Pas encore, monsieur. Not yet."

Simóne stands up before me and releases the rest of the buttons on her shirt to reveal her beautiful breasts. She then straddles me on the couch and guides my ravenous cock into her tight, wet pussy. She begins to slowly rock her hips and moan as I tease her hard nipples and thrust my hips into her. Her pelvic muscles contract on my cock and milk every last ounce of pleasure from me.

She leans down and for the first time our mouths and tongues explore each other. Her sexy lipstick is smeared all over both our faces and necks and we suck hard on each other's mouths sharing all of our moisture and pleasure. I turn and lay down on the couch and she lies atop me, still grinding that sweet pussy. Our breathing becomes deep and our thrusting becomes frantic as we turn into purely sexual animals lost in intense physical pleasure. All the while she is gasping and moaning in French. It's driving me wild with desire.

My hands grip her fantastic ass and my finger finds its way to her tight little puckered hole. She moans with pleasure as I press on it and penetrate her tight ass just a little. Her moans increase and she grinds her pussy into my cock as I press on and explore her sexy ass hole.

I can't believe I'm lasting this long but our love-making is starting to come to a climax as we slap our sweaty, heaving bodies together in mindless lust. She cries out in pleasure as I release wave after wave of sticky fluid into her writhing pussy. It feels like I'm coming forever.

"C'est tellement bon, monsieur!"

She collapses onto my chest with her hands in my hair moaning softly.

As we lay there recovering from our unbelievably sensual journey she says to me,

"Votre femme vous aime beaucoup."

I love her very much, too. And Simóne can come for me anytime.

- fin -

RBeemer
RBeemer
9 Followers