Train to the Highlands

Story Info
Pearl meets Russell on the sleeper train, ABF ensues...
2.1k words
4.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is one of my favorites.

In this I wanted to show that out there, is the occasional Russell, and if you are VERY lucky, you may meet him on your journeys.....

Russell is of age (25) and Pearl is 45.

The train is fictional, as I looked at a Scottish sleeper train and it was decidedly uninspiring and cramped....

Train to the Highlands

Pearl watched as the train arrived, the steam, the gorgeous classic design, she knew nothing of trains but she could see how beautiful and antiquated it was. It was a sleeper train, from London to Scotland, a special service she had been gifted tickets to ride all the way to Fort William.

It was pretty onboard too, and she stood confused until a staff member showed her to a pretty compartment reminiscent of old long-distance trains, a table lay in the middle, bench seats either side and luggage racks above each seat, a window opposite the sliding door. They told her the sleeping compartment was right next door.

She managed to lift her luggage, storing it, and pulled her cold drink out her bag as she slid onto the bench seat and watched the station from the window. It was a cool winters evening, and the cabin was warm when she pulled the door shut and put the privacy curtain across the glass door, so people passing couldn't see in.

She sipped her drink, watching as the train left, her breasts feeling so heavy and full. She sighed and rested them on the table, looking forward to being able to take her bra off later in the sleeping area. Her shirt was loose enough that she didn't feel too irritated, but even her favorite nursing bra felt tight and claustrophobic today, making her shift and try to get comfortable.

Ten minutes into the journey she was sipping a tea, and had unclasped the cups of her nursing bra, letting her heavy breasts rest on the table, the cups of the bra still covered her eager nipples, just in case someone came in, she would not look amiss. But she felt a lot more comfortable as she listened to music and lightly dozed, feeling warm and content, and looking forward to pumping the milk from her heavy breasts later.

She unknowingly had fallen into a light nap, the rocking motion of the train soothing her. She woke with a flinch, and was shocked to see a gentleman in a suit across from her, he was cute, thick curly brown hair and warm brown eyes, he was sleek but muscular and his baby face put him in his twenties, something he confirmed as he introduced himself as Russell, and said he would be moving soon. They had told him to sit here while they got his compartment ready.

Pearl smiled softly, Russell was sweet, well-mannered and very much a gentleman, and she chatted with him a while. Only then flushing red, as she felt a warm tingling and her breasts leaked a little milk through her bra cups and shirt involuntarily. Likely because she had missed a pumping session and was so full. She covered her chest and apologized profusely, about to get up and go to the bathroom.

He was calm, even if his eyes were hot on the wetness on her shirt, and he offered help. It took pearl a few minutes to understand. Then he said his friend was lactating, and sometimes he helped her by suckling if she was engorged. She raised an eyebrow, what were the odds, that here of all places she would meet someone who enjoyed ABF?

At that (thankfully as she was holding her hands over her breasts), an attendant came in to say the man's compartment had been double booked. Pearl offered the use of this one, and they bought him pillows and blankets, apologetic. His name was Russell, and she agreed to his help with a soft, eager smile.

They waited until the staff had moved on, pulling across the door curtain and tying his tie around the door so no one would barge in.

Then she pushed the table down, and he came to lie across the bench, head on his pillow on her lap as she opened her wet shirt and he licked his lips. She pulled down the cups of her bra, cursing at the wetness, and lowered her right nipple to his mouth.

Russell latched on correctly and she sighed with pleasure, she placed her haakaa bottle on the other breast to catch leaks. He massaged her breast, and she tingled as she let down, and he started to suckle eagerly and with obvious experience.

She moaned under her breath as her heavy breast started to feel good and the pressure eased. He drank steadily but deeply, the occasional hum and moan as he drank her milk. She enjoyed the deep, comforting pleasure and connection as she occasionally stroked his hair and she watched the scenery pass.

She wasn't into the whole 'stare into your nursing partners eyes' thing, but she still enjoyed the connection she felt when being nursed.

It was a wonderful experience, his warm mouth suckling with soft sounds, the evening scenery passing as the sun set in a palette of oranges, golds and pink. It was so peaceful and she fully immersed herself in the amazing sensations, the warmth in her core making her body shiver with pleasure.

When he switched to the other breast, taking off the haakaa and latching on she moaned, god she had been so engorged, and so far past needing this comfort that she thanked him. She had a small breast centered orgasm that made her moan and lean her head back, and he was amazed to see it.

He drank until his eyes sparkled and her breasts stopped giving, then she dressed herself, he licked his lips and told her how delicious her milk was and profusely thanked her.

They had a hot chocolate and chatted some more before she went to bed. She fell asleep but woke awhile later, feeling needy and she wondered what he was doing next door.

She shuffled up, going to peak into the hallway, and was shocked to see him poised to knock her door. She pulled him in and he laughed as he asked if it was ok, she had already spotted his bulge in his trousers and she agreed with a grin.

They lay on the tiny bed, barely fitting as his tall form slotted behind her and his hard cock pushed inside her pussy. She gasped, she had not known how much she needed this, and she moaned quietly as he whispered praise in her ear and his hips fucked into her slow and deep, a cocoon of warmth and intimacy around them as the darkness of the compartment enclosed them in its embrace.

It was shockingly intimate to say they were barely strangers, but she knew how bonding nursing could be with previous friends and partners, so she wasn't all that surprised. His lips kissed and caressed her ear and neck, taking in her scent and sucking at the junction of her neck as his cock throbbed inside her welcoming heat.

He was young, and soon after coming inside the condom he asked to go again, she laughed and agreed, lay relaxed on her side as he once again slotted behind her, and pushed inside. Pearl was 45, but she recalled the urgency of her twenties, though to be fair her appetite for it hadn't changed much since then.

This time was even slower, almost tormentingly slow, as he grinded inside her and she huffed, so full of pleasure and nearing her third orgasm. He stroked her breasts, her tummy, her big warm thighs, and her hips, appreciating her in all her soft and large form. Making her feel like he was worshiping her body, even stroking along the pale tiger stripped lines of her stretch marks on her hips and thighs.

When she came again, she moaned lowly as he kept thrusting deep, and came clutching her hips tight.

They lay there awhile, enjoying the warmth and comfort, until he pulled away and cleaned them both up with a smile. He lay next to her and suckled her breasts a little, and she sighed at the tingles and pleasure, the comfort encouraging her to relax even more.

She lay her head on his chest awhile and they dozed to the rocking sound of the train. Some time in the night he moved back to the seating cabin, likely because of the crush of trying to fit both of them on the bed.

The morning light came soon, and she woke early and cleaned up in the tiny shower stall, and dressed, her breasts hot and heavy again in the early morning light. She shuffled into the seating car and saw a ruffled and sleepy looking Russell, his curls wild around his bright eyes.

They had the tea and paltry breakfast that was bought round, all the time her breasts tingly with need. Few people passed by, very few, so when Russell came over and asked, she nodded.

He leaned across the narrow table as her breasts rested on, damp spots already on her nursing bra as she clipped open the cups. He took her right breast in his big hands, massaging her first, and was delighted when a small fountain like spray of milk fell on his face and the table. She laughed, and he latched on quick, not wanting to lose any delicious milk.

She sat there at ease, watching the morning scenery pass, beautiful and rural. A man passed by and his eyes widened as he glanced in, blushing at her look as he dashed past.

She hummed, enjoying the comforting pull of milk leaving her breast. Especially enjoying the look of bliss and contentment as Russell drank her warm milk eagerly.

Yes, they had sex last night, but she loved the fact he separated the two, she had been with far too many men who insisted it was her 'duty' to stroke their cocks as they nursed, or to offer them sex after a paltry and unsatisfying short suckling session.

These days she was far pickier with who she shared her milk with. She didn't want the other end of the spectrum either, the obsessive, possessive stalkers. Gentlemen like Russell were few and far between, a talented mouth, gentlemanly manners, handsome looks, and no demands for sex. He was eager to please her.

As he drank from her other breast she sank into the sensations, wishing she could make it last longer, the comforting movements and clacking of the train, his warm mouth latched on, his bright eyes and big warm hands. Enjoying what she gave, and not demanding or expecting more, knowing this alone was a great gift of trust, nourishment and comfort.

When it was over, she let him gently massage her breasts to check she was empty, and to wipe them, and place cream on her sore, well suckled nipples as he pulled them back into her nursing bra with a last kiss. They sat back and had biscuits and tea as they talked.

Pearl knew nothing of substance about Russell, was he single, did he have family, he clearly sounded Scottish but she knew not where his home was. But none of it mattered, because for that journey they were bonded in a way that was far more primal and natural. They talked of beautiful places, other journeys and wishes of where they each wanted to go.

He thanked her, saying she had fulfilled a lifetime dream for him, and he would never forget their magical time together. Neither exchanged numbers, as people who are of the same mind when traveling, they knew some encounters were just that, magical moments trapped in time like amber. Unforgettable, but never to be repeated.

She popped to the bathroom and filled his canteen secretly with hot fresh milk, the last sight of him she had, after a tight hug and a whispered thank you on the platform. Was him sipping his canteen, a huge bright smile that lit him like the sun from within, the morning light glinting in his hair as he waved.

As her taxi pulled away, she knew it was an image she would never forget. In future she often hoped, wherever he was. That he was happy, and bright, that the sun still played in his curls, and his eyes still glittered with fierce happiness, freedom and joy.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Nursed back to Health Pt. 01 A hospital study offers a unique treatment from its nurses.in Fetish
Coming of Age Younger, but her maturity & breasts guide him to manhood.in Fetish
The Secret Ranch Liam discovers the rich secret of his father's ranch.in NonHuman
Late Night Snacks Late night visit from milky neighbor and friend.in Fetish
A Lustful Growing Contagion - Ch. 01 A new virus that causes increased hunger and lust in women.in Fetish
More Stories