Sin on Little Mill Road Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,575 Followers

"Did you have fun?" I asked.

"Yes! It was fun. But, work too," she responded.

We had several drinks and continued to chat with Kami getting up every five minutes to check on the child. I could tell she was gauging motherhood and my perception of her skills, so I made sure to compliment her repeatedly. Several times, I attempted to move the conversation to other subjects, but she always brought it back to Anjanae. It made me wonder if she was thinking about a modification to her timetable for motherhood.

The scheduled time for Pastor Mathews to pick up his daughter was eleven-thirty which came and went. When midnight hit, we tried his cell phone, but there was no answer. By now, we were getting tired, especially after the drinks, so I told Kami to go to bed and I would stay up. It was a little after two when knocking on the door woke me from my sleep on the couch, and seconds later I opened the door to find the pastor looking quite haggard.

"I am sorry. I completely lost track of time. Please forgive me," he said, and I was sure I caught a whiff of alcohol on his breath.

"It's okay. Not a problem. She's back here," I said, just wanting him to quickly collect his daughter so I could go to bed.

Unbeknownst to me, Kami had laid down next to Anjanae in the guest room in her normal sleeping attire of a cropped t-shirt and thong. There was a shawl partly covering her, but her movements must have freed it some because now we had a clear view of her almost naked ass. I reached down to reposition it, but at that moment she sensed our presence and rolled over bringing her thong covered pussy into view. There was an awkward moment, and I looked at the pastor who had an ear-to-ear grin. Kami finally realized the situation and covered herself with the shawl from the waist down, but it wasn't big enough to cover her entire body.

Pastor Mathews pulled the covers back and lifted his daughter into his arms and walked towards the front door with me following. As we reached the door, Kami caught up with the shawl wrapped like a skirt and kissed the young girl on the cheek.

"Bye, bye Anjanae," she whispered.

When she stepped back, we could see her small nipples poking through the thin material of the t-shirt. Again, I looked at the pastor who was staring at my wife's chest intently.

"Goodnight Pastor." I said, and my words finally broke his concentration.

"Goodnight Phillip and goodnight Kami. Thank you again," he responded as he turned, and at that moment I realized my dick was partially stiff.

I was seconds behind Kami getting to bed, but unlike her, who fell asleep almost instantly, I stayed up staring into the darkness wondering why my wife's exposure had aroused me. Was it a religious thing? Having a member of the clergy see her almost nude? Was is a black thing? Was is just because it was another male? I didn't have the answer, but one thing I did know was that Pastor Mathews liked what he saw.

"You put on quite the show last night," I said to Kami the next morning while we cuddled in bed.

I had woken up before her, very horny, and got a condom ready on the nightstand waiting for her to stir.

"What do you mean?" she demurred, but I could see she was trying not to smile.

"You know what I mean. Don't deny it," I replied, tickling her ribs which made her thrash about.

"It was an accident!" she cried out, and with her admission I stopped the tickling.

"Was it?" I asked, having fun in challenging her.

"Of course. I was asleep. You shouldn't have let him in the room," she declared, trying to twist it.

I pulled her tighter and kissed her then toyed with her body until she was aroused and wet. Putting the condom on, I rolled on top and with her help pushed inside.

"Mmmm...I love that part," I groaned into her ear.

"Me too," she sighed back.

We started a slow, gentle rocking with lots of moans and kisses along the way. I know I needed to cum, but Kami seemed more accommodating than excited, so I thought I would just climax quickly and let her up.

"You turned him on," I blurted out.

It was a thought in my head, not meant to be spoken, but somehow it escaped.

"What?" she replied.

"The pastor. You turned him on," I answered, as now that it was out, the second time was much easier.

We had never talked about something like this before even though I had many examples of times where men had noticeably reacted to her beauty. Of course, in those cases it was in normal attire or maybe a bikini, not in bed with just a tiny thong. I wasn't sure how she would react, so I concentrated on the rhythm of our lovemaking.

"How do you know?" she responded in a whisper after several seconds of silence.

"His eyes," I told her.

Again, there was some silence before she spoke, "What do you mean?"

"He wanted you. His eyes were devouring you," I explained.

With those words, there was a change in her that was almost imperceptible at first, but slowly became more apparent. Kami was getting excited and was now fully engaged in our lovemaking.

It was at least a minute before she spoke again, "I think you're seeing things."

"No, it was there. It was real," I quickly answered.

There was no more talking after that and we were left with our own thoughts as we moaned and sighed on our way towards our releases. Kami actually came first, wrapping her legs around me and pulling my mouth to hers, and I followed shortly after with several hard thrusts into her, as my seed filled the tip of the condom.

She climbed out of bed soon thereafter and went to the bathroom where she spent the next hour showering and preparing for the day, while I stayed in place, looking at the ceiling and thinking. Like it or not, we had definitely crossed a threshold, as I knew she had gotten excited, maybe even climaxed, with thoughts of another man.

For the Thanksgiving holidays, we planned to drive to my parent's house about two hours away and spend Wednesday and Thursday night, then drive to the property for the remainder of the weekend. The visit was nice with the usual overeating, along with some family drama and lots of television. We were able to leave Friday at noon, which got us to the property by mid-afternoon, and Kami immediately set off to check on the horses. On the pretense of needing some things for chores, I left for the hardware store where I hoped to collect more gossip. This time, there were customers in the store, and I had to hang back and browse for almost twenty minutes before the store cleared.

"Afternoon," I said, putting my purchases on the counter.

"Good to see you back. Y'all have a good Thanksgiving?" he asked.

"Yes, thanks. And you?" I replied.

"Was just fine," he said with a smile.

"Hey I met that pastor at that church we talked about," I informed him, hoping he would engage.

"Did you now?" he responded noncommittally.

"Yes, I did and he had a young daughter with him," I answered, which brought a smile to his face.

"Now that's a story," he chuckled, suddenly becoming engaged.

"How so?" I asked hopefully.

"Well the way the story goes, the momma of that girl was young, just been married and sang in the choir. Her husband was in jail when the preacher gets her pregnant and he comes out wanting to get revenge. Chases him across the county in his car until the sheriff finally gets him stopped," the store owner explained, now laughing hard.

"Wow, what happened?" I asked.

"The kid goes back to jail and he's been there since. He was caught with a stolen pistol that had been used in an armed robbery. The girl had the baby, but didn't want it, so she dropped it on the pastor," he replied.

"How did he keep his job?" I asked, truly bewildered at this point.

"Oh, he made a big scene in the church about forgiveness. In truth, I think he's done been with all those ladies and they have a soft spot for him," he said, still laughing.

"That is wild," I replied.

"Yeah it is. Course no telling what the fellow will do when he gets out of jail," the man said.

I thanked him and left, thinking about what a scoundrel Pastor Mathews turned out to be. It was good knowledge to have, but like before, I decided for now to keep the information to myself. As luck would have it, passing the church on the way back, I spotted the black man working on the message board.

"Hello, Pastor. How was your Thanksgiving?" I asked, after stopping and rolling down the window.

"It was good Phillip. We had a good turnout for our lunch. The most in several years so I was quite pleased. How is Kami?" he spoke with his normal open manner.

"She's doing well. We had Thanksgiving at my folk's place and just got here a few hours ago," I told him.

"That sounds nice. Will we see you two on Sunday?" he replied.

"Probably," I answered. Then, after a moment's thought I continued, "If you and Anjanae aren't doing anything why don't you drop by later. We have some good wine."

"That's a kind offer, but I planned to visit Mrs. Williams in town. She's been sick," he explained.

"I see. Well, can we watch Anjanae? Kami would be thrilled," I offered.

"I was going to take her with me but that might be a better idea. She gets bored and restless doing these things," he said.

"Good then. Just drop her off when you're ready," I answered, and after his acknowledgement, I prepared to drive away.

"Say, Phillip. Let me ask you something," the pastor said with an odd look appearing on his face which halted my departure.

"Sure," I answered, and for some reason I was nervous about his question.

"Phillip, how well did you know Joe Covington?" he asked, referring to Kami's uncle.

"Reasonably well, I guess. He seemed like he liked to be alone," I replied through the open car window.

"Yes, he did. Usually..." he responded, and then stopped. It was clear he had more to say, so I remained silent until he spoke again, "When you first took this house...uhhh...did you find anything that was...ummm...different?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, although my thoughts went quickly to the condoms we had found.

"Joe was a very good man. Very good. But, he had certain...appetites let's say," he said before stopping once more.

"We found a large box of condoms," I offered, now certain he was referring to the rumors we had heard.

"I see...well yes. But, did you find other things?" he asked, and his serious expression let me know I needed to pay attention.

"No," I replied.

"Phillip, I think looking around more...it might be something you want to do and...uhhh... I would suggest you do it by yourself," he stated.

He spoke the words boldly, although I could tell he felt very uncomfortable, and even though my curiosity was raging, I fought back the urge to ask any more questions. Instead, I just nodded my head to indicate I understood the message, and with a quick goodbye I left. My head was filled with strange thoughts as I contemplated what Kami's uncle had been up to and why the pastor had known about it. There was no doubt he felt there was something incriminating on the property that I needed to find before my wife stumbled upon it. Since we had been all through the house and Kami had spent countless hours in the barn, the only logical place left was the small garage that her uncle had used as a work area and storage space. There was a workbench and tool crib on the back wall, and I recalled on one side were large plastic storage containers stacked three high. We had assumed that the tubs held things related to the upkeep of the property and had not yet gotten around to opening them. If the pastor's feelings were true, I suspected that somewhere in the garage I would find what he was referring to. I just needed to find some time when Kami was occupied to do an inspection.

Of course, my wife was excited to have the young child over again and immediately started preparing for her arrival. Just before six-thirty, we saw the approaching lights and then there was the knock on the door. Kami beat me to it and standing on the landing was Anjanae holding the hand of her father.

"Anjanae! So good to see you honey. Come inside," my wife said, taking the young girl's hand and guiding her through the door.

"It shouldn't be too long," the pastor said, then left.

Like before, Kami doted and over indulged the child feeding her with treats, playing games and sitting with her as she watched videos. Once more, feeling a bit like the odd person out, I started a fire outside, poured myself a large whiskey, and relaxed in the clear night air with the radiant heat keeping me warm. The time ticked by, and as I got pleasantly drunk, I could see Kami and Anjanae slowly growing tired. It was a little after nine when Kami came outside alone.

"Anjanae fell asleep on the couch," she said.

"Okay," I replied, now quite drunk.

"I hope everything is okay with Mrs. Williams. It might not be good since the pastor has been gone so long," she spoke with a worried tone.

"I'm sure everything will be okay," I answered.

Of course, my knowledge of the habits of the man had me thinking cynically that he was more likely banging some female member of the congregation than attending to the spiritual needs of Mrs. Williams, but I kept my opinion to myself.

"I guess I'll put Anjanae to bed," she announced after standing silently for almost a minute.

Kami left and was gone for twenty minutes then returned with a glass of wine and sat in the chair next to me. We chatted for a while, but I was too far gone to carry on much of a conversation and mostly responded with grunts and nods of my head. It was just past ten when Kami, after finishing a second glass of wine, started yawning.

"Go to bed honey. I'll stay up till he comes for Anjanae," I suggested.

At first, she put me off, but after a further ten minutes and another big yawn she stood, kissed me on the cheek and left. I was becoming annoyed at the good pastor's abuse of our generosity, but I knew Kami really liked playing the babysitter, so it gave me some solace that something good was coming from it.

About thirty minutes later, I went in to pour another drink, the last one I told myself, and decided to check on the girls. Like before, Kami was on the bed next to Anjanae but this time was still in her sweatshirt, flannel warm up pants, and heavy socks. Seeing her there, a strange thought crossed my mind that I mulled over for a few minutes before acting. I went to the bedroom and found one of her short t-shirts and returned.

"Kami, let's get ready for bed," I whispered to her.

"Mmmm...okay," she replied in a tiny voice through closed eyes.

I started with her socks and then very carefully pulled the flannel pants down her long legs. At any moment, I expected her to awaken, but I made it all the way and saw that she was wearing a small thong. I knew getting the sweatshirt over her head would be even harder, so I prepped for it by telling her what I was doing.

"Honey, I'm going to change your shirt so you're comfy," I said softly, this time getting no response.

Nervously, I took the garment and rolled it up until it was at her chest, and with a deep breath, I forced her arms up and got it off. It wasn't a delicate move, and she began to stir.

"Huh? Wha.." she began.

"Baby, I'm putting your t-shirt on. Keep your arms up," I coached.

Amazingly, still mostly asleep, she did what I said and since the shirt had been cropped, it wasn't as difficult to put on. When I was finished, I stroked her arm several times to soothe her, and then took a thin blanket off a nearby chair and covered her from the knees down. Lastly, slowly and carefully I worked her t-shirt up until it was just at the bottom of her breasts.

Minutes later, outside with my fresh drink, I wondered what kind of pervert I was turning into as I waited for Pastor Mathews to arrive. It was an hour later when he finally did and I made sure to open the door before he knocked.

"Hello Pastor," I spoke softly, in a slurred voiced.

"Phillip I'm so sorry it took so long. It really couldn't be helped," he said, and like before he appeared disheveled.

"How about a drink?" I offered, not responding to his apology.

"Well maybe. If you are. Where's Kami?" he answered.

"She went to bed," I told him while I poured a glass of whiskey.

I guided him outside next to the fire where he tried to explain about Mrs. Williams and why he was late, but the more he talked the more certain I became that it was all a lie.

"How was Anjanae?" he finally asked, changing the subject.

"She was wonderful. They had a great time together then crashed," I told him, hinting at things.

"Good, very good," he replied looking at the fire. I could see the moment that his brain caught up to my statement and the opportunity dawned on him, "Maybe I should check on her."

"Go ahead. She's in the same room," I told him.

I could see him trying to act nonchalant as he stood and made his way inside. Time seemed to standstill and after what felt like a long time I looked at my watch and another five minutes went by before the pastor returned.

"She looks very content," he said, leaving me to wonder who he was referring to.

We sipped our drinks in silence for a few minutes then I told him I needed to pee and went inside going immediately to the door of the bedroom to determine what he had likely seen. My wife was on her back with her thong covered mound on full display and her shirt was still high, providing a tantalizing tease about what lay beneath. She was breathing heavily in a deep sleep, and although I wanted badly to lift the shirt over her cute breasts, I was too scared she would wake up, so with a final look, I went back outside.

There was more stilted conversation before he said he wanted to check on his daughter again and left me. This time, after waiting exactly one minute, I quietly entered the house and crept towards the hallway leading to the guest room. Peering around the corner, I could see his back as he stood next to the bed. For what seemed like minutes, he just stood there until finally I saw him bend forward until his face was inches from my wife's pussy. At first, I didn't know what he was doing but in the quiet of the house there suddenly came the sound of him inhaling and I realized he was trying to smell Kami's sex. It was perverted and erotic, and I felt my dick quickly become hard.

"How is Anjanae?" I asked when he returned to the fire.

"Fine, just fine," he said nervously.

"Well that's good," I replied, letting him off the hook even though my brain was screaming to prod for more details.

It wasn't long after that he announced that it was time to collect his daughter and leave. I hung back letting him go into the bedroom, pick up his child, and feast on my wife's hot body once last time. As soon as he departed, I went to the guest room and found Kami still pretty much in the position I had left her. With difficulty, I got her to her feet and then guided her to our bedroom where she collapsed in a heap on the bed. I pulled her top off, leaving her in just the cute thong, then snuggled close behind. I tried a few times to get her interested by kissing her neck and fondling her breasts, but she was too far gone, so I finally gave up and with difficulty fell asleep.

I woke the next morning with a screaming hangover, so I pulled the covers tight, rolled over and went back to sleep finally getting up around noon. Kami was working on her computer and looked up when I walked into the living room.

"You look like hell," she proclaimed with a laugh.

"I feel like hell too," I answered, headed to the fridge for some water.

"What time did Anjanae get picked up?" she asked.

"It was late. After midnight," I told her.

"Being late appears to be his thing," she replied, not looking up from the computer.

j267
j267
4,575 Followers