Sin on Little Mill Road Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,596 Followers

"And where were you Trish? You and John were awfully quiet," Chris challenged.

"Someone had to be respectful," she answered.

Her excuse was feeble, but everyone just let it go and moved on, although I noticed John squirming.

We had brought steaks with us to barbeque, so I started a fire while the girls prepared the meat and a salad, and it wasn't long before we were assembled around the dining table eating. I had opened a bottle of wine, but it wasn't getting much interest from anyone but me at first, although halfway through the meal Trish poured a little bit and then Kami and Chris followed. It seemed to go down well and soon I was opening a second bottle.

It was going to be another cold night, so I started a fire in the outdoor pit to act as a congregating spot. John and I planned to bounce back and forth between watching another game and enjoying the night air. After the first quarter, we went outside leaving the girls chatting and drinking, and fortunately, it looked like all the ill effects from the previous night had been overcome.

"Oh, by the way. Pastor Mathews said he was going to drop by later," I announced just as I stepped outside, and my words stopped their conversation, but I closed the door before they could remark.

"That was mean," John laughed.

"Yeah, bet we get company out here shortly," I replied.

Sure enough, it wasn't ten minutes later that Trish "wandered" out to chat. She beat around the bush for a few minutes before turning the conversation to the pastor.

"When is he supposed to be coming?" she asked.

"He just mentioned he might drop by later when he left," John explained.

"So, it's not definite," she responded

"Well it seemed pretty definite when we discussed it, but he didn't say exactly when," her husband replied.

"Who wants to know?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Don't be a smartass," Trish shot back.

She continued to probe for details, but after finally becoming satisfied that we had none, she got up and went back inside.

"I guess Trish drew the short straw," I laughed.

"I guess," John said, joining in.

We sat quietly drinking and looking into the fire, but I could tell something was on John's mind. Finally, he seemed to work up his courage and spoke.

"Have you ever...I mean have you ever...uh...thought about Kami...ummm...this is hard to say," he said, stumbling through his words before stopping.

"Go ahead John. Ask what you want," I told him.

"Okay, well have you ever thought about Kami with another...ummm...another guy?" he asked.

It wasn't a question I expected, and I felt somewhat exposed after last night, so I thought about his query before answering, and in my silence, I could see him getting more nervous.

"I guess maybe some. Why, have you?" I replied.

"I guess the same as you," he answered, and I knew he was seeking a safe-haven for his psyche in the response.

"Does she know?" I asked.

"Uh...no," he responded quickly, but his look gave it away which made me curious about what they had discussed.

"Well maybe you should. Maybe..." I started to reply, when the backdoor suddenly opened and Pastor Mathews appeared.

"Hello there," he said in his booming voice, trained from years on the pulpit.

He carried a glass of wine in his hand, and I wondered how long he had been inside.

"I come bearing gifts," he announced while pulling up a chair.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Cubans," he said, reaching into his jacket and pulling out three Churchill sized cigars.

"Nice! Phillip, did I tell you I like the country?" John said with a chuckle.

"Let me freshen our glasses and then we can fire these up," I said, standing and walking into the house.

Inside, I grabbed a fresh bottle and opened it. Surprisingly, the girls were nowhere in sight, so I figured they must be huddled in the bedroom gossiping. I took the full bottle and returned to John and the pastor giving them each a hefty pour. Taking a stick from the wood pile, we put it in the fire then used it to light the cigars.

"Mmmm...now that's nice," John said.

The cigar was indeed smooth and I held it in one hand and my wine in the other while we chatted. We hadn't been at it for more than five minutes when the door opened and Kami came outside dressed in a robe and took the cover off the tub. She pretended to ignore us, but the more she did, the more obvious it became what the game was. As if on cue, Trish and Chris came outside, also wearing robes. They ceremoniously dropped them, revealing the same small bikinis they had worn the previous night, and were about to step into the water when I called out to my wife.

"Kami, come here for a second please," I asked in my nicest voice, and when she got close, I pulled her down onto my lap while Chris and Trish stared.

"Honey!" she exclaimed, but I didn't answer her, and instead ran my eyes over her lovely body which was now covered in goose bumps from the cold.

"Kami, we're cold," Trish whined.

"Go ahead and get in. She'll be there in a minute," I said, then took a draw on the cigar.

The pastor was on my right and John was on my left, and I wanted them each to get a good view of my wife. I knew that the pastor wanted her, and I thought, after my discussion with John, that maybe he had ideas like mine. The way Kami looked into my eyes, I realized she knew the reason she was there, but she still surprised me when she took the cigar from my mouth and brought it to hers, lighting the embers when she sucked on the end.

"Ha! Go Kami," the pastor laughed.

She put the cigar back in my mouth while I ran my hand up and down her toned thigh, then with a last look I helped her stand and smacked her tight butt. All eyes were on her as she walked the few steps to her friends, and to me it looked like she purposefully played at getting in before finally stepping into the water.

"You are a lucky man," Pastor Mathews said, still staring at her as she disappeared into the water.

"Very!" John added.

We went back to our discussions but could hear the girls laughing and cutting up. They had a bottle of wine with them, and refilled their glasses often, having apparently forgotten the hangovers they had experienced from the previous night's activities.

We made a half-hearted attempt to talk, although we were clearly distracted, before the pastor finally said, "Okay, what are we going to do here?"

It seemed strange to hear these words coming from a "man of God", although by now I looked at him less as a religious figure and more like the guy that fucked the hell out of Kami's friend, so following on his comment, I asked. "What do you have in mind?"

"Let's see if we can get these flirty girls naked," he suggested.

"How?" John asked.

"Tell them to," he answered while starting to laugh, and just a few seconds later, he looked towards Chris and said in purposeful voice, "Sugar, peel that suit off and throw it over to me."

This made the girls look at each other and start giggling, but slowly I think it dawned on Chris that he wasn't joking. She quit laughing, then gave Pastor Mathews an odd look.

"Jerome!" she exclaimed, using his name in an intimate way.

"Come on now," he said to her which again brought a strange look to her face, and Kami and Trish were now fully absorbed and showing a bit of shock.

With a tiny frown, Chris started wiggling beneath the water and seconds later she tossed her top and bottoms onto the patio near the black man's feet.

"Goddamn," John let out in a low voice, and I too was surprised, managing to catch Kami's eyes which were registering discomfort.

"Your turn," Pastor Mathews whispered to John.

A look of panic swept over him and I figured he would just ignore the challenge, but surprisingly, after taking a few seconds to summon his courage, he called out to his wife, "Okay Trish. You're turn. Throw me the bikini."

The reactions were mixed in the group. Pastor Mathew's face broke out in a big smile and Chris started to openly laugh, but Kami's face showed more shock, while Trish just stared back dumbfounded.

"Funny John," she finally said, with a forced laugh.

"I'm serious. Come on," he responded, indicating with his hands to toss the garments to him.

There followed a husband and wife standoff with them staring at each other while the rest of us went silent. Then, amazingly Trish started squirming and seconds later she tossed her top onto the patio followed quickly by her bottoms. I was stunned that she had responded to his demand, but also quickly became very hard.

"There ya go!' Pastor Mathews called out in encouragement, while Chris started laughing again.

"Time to see Kami," John spoke in a voice that now sounded annoyingly cocky.

"Kami, your turn," I said with trepidation, as I could see by the look on her face that she wasn't into this, and I knew from experience that she didn't cave to peer pressure.

"Nope, not going to happen," she stated simply, but empathically.

I decided to let it go. Maybe later I could come back to it and ask again, but it didn't feel like the right time to push. It was clear that both Pastor Mathews and John were disappointed, I guess feeling like I had not delivered, but no one challenged my wife.

"Your turn Jerome," Chris called out.

"Can't tonight," he shot back quickly.

"Why not?" Chris replied, giving him a pouty look.

"Didn't bring anything," he answered, letting us know he wasn't wearing underwear.

"We don't want you in anything. We want you naked like us," Chris laughed.

For a moment, I saw him glance towards Kami, and then he looked towards me for permission to which I just shrugged. Still smoking the cigar, he stood and pulled off his clothes until he was completely naked, and then went and stood next to the tub with his heavy cock on full display. It was an impressive tool and Chris made no pretense about not staring at it, while Kami and Trish would take quick glances and then look away. After giving them time to look, he stepped into the water between Chris and Trish. I kept staring at the tub hoping to catch a glimpse of Chris' or Trish's breasts, so I didn't notice John had undressed until he was halfway to the tub. Unlike the black man, he dropped into the water between Kami and his wife very quickly.

The tub was not very big and with five adults it was crowded enough that everyone was touching the person next to them. Obviously, the most interesting connections were Pastor Mathews and Trish and John and Kami. Trish didn't seem to be affected at all, which I found surprising as I considered her the prude of the group. She was talking and laughing, but Kami had become quiet and was looking down at the water.

After a few minutes, I got her attention and motioned for her to meet me inside. I went in first and a few seconds later she followed me having put on her robe.

"Are you okay? I asked, wrapping my arm around her.

"Don't you think this is too much?" she asked with sincerity, while looking in my eyes.

"It's not that big a deal," I replied, hoping to calm her.

"You just want to see Trish and Chris naked," she said in an accusatory voice.

It was true that I wanted to see her friends, but that wasn't my primary interest, and with a shake of my head I answered, "No, I want Pastor Mathews and John to see you naked."

I felt her body stiffen before she replied, "Why?"

The truth was I wasn't really sure why I did. Countless times since the idea flashed in my brain I had searched for the source of my motivation. Unfortunately, like a wisp of vapor, I would touch on something for a moment and then it would quickly disappear. So, now with my wife before me, rather than try to explain it, I just made up something that sounded good.

"I want them to see how beautiful and hot you are," I replied.

"It's not happening, sweetie," she answered, with a dismissive smile.

"Arggghhh...I thought I was doing good!" I laughed.

"Not THAT good," she giggled.

So, I had to satisfy myself that at least she was partially exposed in her sexy suit. We went back outside, and I returned to my spot by the fire to finish my cigar while she climbed back into the tub with our naked, partying friends.

I pretended that I wasn't paying attention, but in fact out of the corner of my eye I tried to take in everything. With five in the tub, it was a tight fit and everyone was touching the person next to them. It took a while, but slowly a dynamic became apparent. Chris, who had my wife on one side and Pastor Mathews on the other was snug up against the black man, but surprisingly Trish too seemed to be edged closer to him than her husband. John was focusing most of his attention on my wife and took every opportunity to lean close to her. Of course, all I could see of them was from their shoulders up, and I wondered if there was any action beneath the surface, although no one was giving any hints that that was the case.

Despite the erotic sight, I struggled to see where it would go next. Chris was almost glued to the pastor and was not about to let him get away, even though I now wondered if Trish could be had. Also, I knew Kami wasn't going to let John have any liberties, so I resigned myself to just enjoying what it was with no expectations.

Pastor Mathews put his large arms along the edge of the tub and his reach easily encompassed both Chris and Trish. My first thought when I saw it was that it was meant as a passive aggressive possessive statement. However, John was so busy concentrating on Kami that I don't think he even noticed. He had continued to edge closer and lean into her in a way that put his face just inches from hers. Suddenly, he made a quick move that covered the last few inches and put his lips against hers. It caught Kami completely off guard, and it took her a moment to collect her wits and turn away, breaking the connection. Chris and the black man began laughing while his actions drew a strong rebuke from his wife.

"Calm down John," she said to him, while gripping his arm.

With her action, I realized Trish was now behaving completely different than normal, as if she was more worldlier and not at all the shy girl I thought I knew. For my part, I found it more humorous than threatening and remained in my chair.

They stayed in for another thirty odd minutes laughing and cutting up as they poured down the wine. Even Kami relaxed and joined in, evidently forgetting John's lame pass, although she was the first to declare she had had enough and exit. I followed her into the house, spinning her against the kitchen counter while driving my tongue into her mouth and slipping my hand into the opening in her robe to find her breasts. Unfortunately, John caught us seconds later, just as we were getting started, when he came in wearing his boxers, shivering and asking for a towel.

"Man, that was so damn hot," John exclaimed when Kami left.

"You better be careful. Pastor Mathews has been looking at Trish," I said only half joking.

"I know. I think she'd fuck him," John said excitedly, offering a reaction much different than I expected.

My wife soon returned and handed him a towel, which ended our conversation, and a few seconds later the door opened again and Chris entered.

"I need to pee," she announced, moving past us quickly, as her large breasts moved enticingly beneath the fabric of her cover.

Left alone outside were the pastor and Trish and John almost instantly became even more worked up, moving around the kitchen unable to stand still. I felt it too and even Kami was exhibiting some nervous energy as we all wondered what might be taking place. It seemed like a long time, but was probably only a couple minutes, before Chris shot by on her way back outside, and even though I knew it had been too short a time for anything significant to happen, I still wondered if the pastor had made an attempt and how it had been received.

Kami left a stack of towels near the back door and then retreated to the bedroom coming back a few minutes later wearing her standard sweat shirt and pants. While she was gone, John put on his clothes and together we fell on the couch and started watching television.

It was another fifteen minutes before we heard movement by the backdoor followed by Chris, Trish and the pastor entering. The girls were in their robes but seeing the towels each grabbed one and used them to further dry which gave us brief flashes of various body parts. Pastor Mathews stood naked with his fat cock flopping back and forth as he took his time drying himself from head to toe. When he finally finished, he nonchalantly slipped on his clothes.

"Phillip, let's do shots!" Chris exclaimed when she was dry, and her words brought a round of laughter from everyone. Dutifully, while still wondering where things were headed, I stood and went for the bottles.

"I have tequila and flavored vodka," I announced, and there was only a brief debate before a consensus was reached to go with the vodka.

Lacking sufficient shot glasses, I used small plastic cups and when the liquid was poured, they were passed around.

"Cheers!" John and I said almost in unison, and everyone knocked their heads back.

Everyone that is but my wife, who sipped hers which brought cajoling from the others.

"Another!" Chris demanded, and although she was already the drunkest, she seemed eager to go further.

"Be careful Chris. This is coffee flavored, but it's pure vodka," I reminded her, then poured more into the offered cups.

Kami still had a bit left in hers, but I added more anyway which brought an annoyed look.

"Here we go," Chris called out, and we drank again.

"You are pretty wild for a pastor," Trish said, looking at the large black man with a grin.

"I'm a pastor not a Saint," he replied, which brought more laughter before he added, "Does it bother you?"

"Nope. Just making an observation," she giggled with a bit of a slur.

"One more," John spoke this time.

"Hurry up Kami," Chris barked at my wife, who still had half of hers left.

"Go ahead. I'll skip this round," she answered.

"No way. We're all in this together," Trish replied.

Both Chris and Trish were clearly drunk and I suspected that Kami was feeling it more than she was showing. We waited for her to catch-up before I poured once more, and when that one was taken, we settled down in the living room with John, Kami and Trish on the couch and Pastor Mathews and Chris on the loveseat. I pulled a chair from the kitchen and sat where I could keep an eye on everyone.

Things started off with a lively discussion and lots of teasing and cutting up. Particularly, from Chris and Trish who were still in their robes. Slowly though, things began to grow quiet until the conversation had virtually ceased. Chris had an arm draped across the pastors' chest and her head was on his shoulder however, just when I thought she was down for the count, she looked up at him and started a whispered conversation that ended with them getting up and leaving the room.

I took the place left vacant on the loveseat and motioned for Kami to join me leaving Trish and John on the couch. We knew what was coming and John was even bold enough to take the remote and mute the sound. We didn't have to wait long.

"Mmmm...ohhh...ohhh..." came Chris' voice from the back followed by more moans and sensual purrs.

"God, he gets her hot," I heard Trish whisper to her husband in a voice I don't think was meant to be overheard.

I noticed that John's hand was between the folds of her robe and was playing with her body while Trish kept it closed with one hand. I pulled Kami's head to me and kissed her lightly on the lips. At first, she tried to pull away, but I persisted and before long she was kissing me back. At the same time, I could hear Trish's breathing starting to become ragged and I knew that John's hand had found a sensitive place.

j267
j267
4,596 Followers