Sin on Little Mill Road Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,575 Followers

"What was in the boxes?" he asked with a worried look.

"A bunch of sex toys, some outfits and a thing...an...uhhh...a Sybian," I told him, purposefully leaving out the CD.

"Nothing else?" he inquired.

"Well, there was a CD with pictures..." I started but was cut off by his response.

"Damn!" he spat out loudly, making me glance towards the tub, but they hadn't noticed.

"Yeah, some surprising stuff," I said.

"So, you looked at them? Look, we need to talk later when we have more time," he replied.

There followed a period of silence between us until John returned and we started talking sports. However, a few minutes later we heard Chris calling out.

"Jerome why don't you join us?" she spoke, which instantly brought all attention to her.

"I'm sorry Chris but I didn't bring a suit," he replied.

"If you're wearing boxers it's just like a suit," she answered sweetly.

There was a brief silence, then he turned and looked at us and with a shrug, stood and went inside. It seemed only a minute later that he returned wearing only a pair of what looked to be red silk boxers. He stood for a moment at the edge of the tub as if to give the girls a look then stepped into the steaming water, and I could see that he was much more muscled than he appeared when fully clothed. He had thick thighs, a broad chest and strong shoulders that seemed incongruent with his position as a man of God.

He settled in between Chris and Kami, and within seconds had joined their conversation. For the next thirty minutes, they chatted, laughed and cut up getting more inebriated with each sip. Not that John and I weren't, in fact we were catching up quickly, although it was difficult to tell.

At twenty minutes to midnight, Kami announced that it was time to go inside and prepare for the countdown. John and I watched the girls get out, one at a time, making sure we got a good look. Pastor Mathews was the last to exit, as I suspect he was enjoying the view too, and surprisingly, the girls stayed by the door waiting for him. When he stood, the wet material of his boxers stuck to his skin and we all got a view of the outline of his very large cock, which momentarily brought the girls to silence. He nonchalantly pulled on the fabric, loosening the suction which provided some modesty, and then turned towards the door.

We followed them inside and pulled out two bottles of Champaign, popping the corks while we waited for everyone to change. The girls had gone to their respective rooms while Pastor Mathews went to the bathroom, and he appeared first carrying his wet boxers in his hand that he dropped outside the back door. The girls appeared soon thereafter all dressed similarly in sweat shirts and pants. Their wet hair made them look even more appealing, and I wondered, as I'm sure the others did, what they were wearing underneath.

Everyone stood around the television watching the CST countdown while I pulled out six glasses and prepared for the toast. Handing out the drinks, we were ready when the clock struck and with a quick Happy New Year we downed the bubbly. Kami was standing just to my right and she grabbed me by the head and pulled my lips to hers, kissing me hard. When we broke, I could see the others must have just finished too. Stepping over to Chris, I started to give her a quick kiss, but she surprised me by pushing her tongue into my mouth and making it wet and sloppy. Next was Trish and this time I was the aggressor and did the same to her that Chris had done to me. At first, she acted surprised, but she quickly recovered and at the end we were kissing like lovers. When we broke, I turned to see Kami and Pastor Mathews in a deep kiss that seemed to go on forever. When they finally split, Kami had an odd look on her face that was quickly replaced by a drunken grin.

"More Champaign!" I yelled, and the crew followed me into the kitchen for a refill.

We made it another hour before people started to fade. First to go were Trish and John who headed off hand in hand to their room. I had flopped onto the end of the couch to rest for a moment leaving Kami, Chris and the pastor talking in the kitchen. I knew it was a mistake to close my eyes, but I convinced myself that I could do it just for a second.

Sometime later I awoke and for a moment was confused as to where I was. Looking to my side, I saw Kami curled up in a ball next to me with her head on a small pillow. After a moment, I stood and turned off the television and was headed to the kitchen to turn off the lights when a noise outside caught my attention. Pulling the curtain aside, I was surprised to see Chris and Pastor Mathews back in the tub. They were sitting very close to each other and only when she turned and her breasts came into view did I realize that they were naked.

"Kami, get up," I whispered to her while shaking her shoulders, as I was excited by my discovery and wanted to show her.

"What? Huh? What's wrong?" she asked, sensing my urgency.

"Come see this, but be quiet," I said softly, then helped her up and led her to the window.

I motioned for her to look outside, and after gazing for several seconds, she turned to me with a grin, "Chris is so bad."

"Let me look," I said, and when I traded places with her I could see that they were now in an embrace and would periodically kiss.

"My turn," Kami said, pushing me aside.

This time she watched for much longer until I heard her gasp and then grab my arm, "Hurry, look!"

"Jesus," I said as I saw what caused her reaction.

The black man was standing on the step of the tub completely naked. His long, thick cock made an arc from his body and water was dripping off the end.

When he made to step out, I turned to my wife and warned, "They're coming in. Come on."

We scampered like children to the hall and into our bedroom, and a minute later we heard their voices as they went by our room to the one Chris was using.

"She's going to have sex with him," I whispered to my wife, who was snuggled close to me.

"Chris is too wild," she answered.

I stayed completely still and strained to hear what was happening in the room but was disappointed that all was silent. Minutes went by, and just when I was about to give up, it started.

"Ugghhh...nnnnggghhhh..." came the unmistakable sound of a female voice that was followed seconds later with repetitive grunts of, "Ohhh...ohhh...ohhh..."

Then the springs of the old bed started crying out in rhythm to their love making, growing louder until the sound merged with the passionate wailing of Chris as Pastor Mathews took her powerfully.

"Ohhh...ohhh fuck...fuck me...fuck me!" Chris begged.

"My God," I said, unsure about what else to say.

My own dick had become fully hard and I started pulling at Kami's clothes with a desperate need to feel her naked body against me. With her help, we were both quickly undressed and my hand found her hard nipples, which I teased while we continued to listen.

"Oh Jerome...oh yes...Jerome...fuck me...fuck me good...ohhhh!" Chris cried out, announcing to everyone in the house that her orgasm had arrived.

The continuing sound of the springs and her moans and whimpers let us know that he wasn't done. He fucked her for at least another five minutes before his own cries filled the house.

"Oh child...oh yeah...feel it...it's coming to you...feel it..." then with a final loud grunt, the house suddenly became quiet.

Coming back to my surroundings, I realized that my hand was between Kami's legs and she was slick from her own juices. Kami was pushing her butt into my cock and she turned her head to kiss me. She was very aroused, as was I, so I wasn't surprised when with just a nudge I got her to turn onto her back. I slid into her with ease and we started a gentle rocking movement while we kissed. Kami's legs went around my waist and her arms around my neck and I knew it was going to be a good lovemaking session. But, having listened to Chris and the pastor, I wanted more, I wanted everyone to know I could fuck my wife powerfully too, so I began going faster and thrusting hard. Almost immediately, the springs of our bed started singing followed soon with Kami's moans that I hoped could be heard throughout the house.

"They can hear," Kami forced out between her groans.

"I know. I want them to. I want them to hear you cum," I grunted, rising on my arms so I could look at her beautiful face.

"Oh honey...oh it feels...good..." she cried out, making no effort to challenge my words.

I knew the alcohol had greatly lowered her inhibitions, but I also thought she was a willing participant in the exhibition we were now putting on.

"You like it, don't you?" I challenged her.

"Huh...what?" she asked.

"You like putting on a show. I want them to hear you," I pushed again.

I was now using all my weight to pound into her and her pussy was making a wet, slapping noise with each thrust. I felt Kami's nails dig into my ass and then suddenly her pelvis was smashing against mine and she started to lose control.

"Ohhh...Phil...oh baby...Phil...ohhh...ohhh...f...fu...fuck...do it...do it," she cried out, as she climaxed using the "f" word for the first time ever.

I hoped she was loud enough to be heard, and while her hot body jerked in spasms below me, I went over the edge, "Oh Kami...damn...oh shit...shit!"

I felt like my balls had been sucked through my shaft, cumming more than I ever had and depositing my seed into Kami's unprotected womb. With a groan, I rolled to her side and then pulled her sweaty body against me.

"You came in me," she said softly.

"Yes, it was wonderful," I replied, not wanting it to be a negative.

Kami only response was to wiggle her ass against me. It had happened quickly, but it had been incredible sex, as powerful as we had ever experienced, and I turned her to face me and began kissing her lips, her cheeks, her ears and her eyelids.

"Unnnnggghhhh..." we heard a deep moan come from Chris, and when her sounds reached a rhythm, we knew that the black man was enjoying her again.

"I think she likes it," I whispered to Kami, which made us both giggle.

"They might do it all night," she replied softly.

We giggled some more and then became quiet listening to the lovemaking in the next room. Lying still and holding Kami, the decadent thoughts swept into my head and despite trying to stay silent they found their way to my mouth.

"You know he wants you," I said to her.

"Who?" she answered, but I was certain she knew what I meant.

"You know who," I replied, and my hand found her breast and began tweaking her nipple, quickly making it rigid and forcing shudders from her.

Pastor Mathews and Chris were becoming even louder, and they seemed oblivious to everyone else in the house as they concentrated on their sexual needs. I sensed it was reigniting Kami, so I continued pushing her. I dipped my finger into her slit and coated it with our combined juices then began circling her clit.

"Does that feel good?" I asked softly, my mouth against her ear.

"Mmmm...yes..." she purred.

As we listened, I thought about his obvious interest in Kami and what it would be like for her to be beneath him making the sexual sounds that were now filling the small house.

"Do you wish it was you?" I probed boldly, and since she didn't respond, after a few seconds I pushed again, "Tell me."

"What?" she answered evasively.

"Do you wish you were beneath him?" I bluntly asked.

"No honey. Stop that," she said without any conviction.

I decided to play with her some more and slid my finger deep inside which made her push her mound against my hand. It wasn't long before I added another finger and began stroking her firmly which had her writhing in pleasure. At the same time, I started kissing her sensitive neck which brought fresh sighs and moans from her. I knew my wife's arousal had been reignited, and I thought about continuing to probe her thoughts, but before I could speak Chris' orgasm started and we listened to her cry out. I could feel Kami was getting close, but despite my curiosity, I just couldn't make myself speak, so I focused on giving her a special climax.

"I want you to let go," I told her.

"I will honey, don't stop," she quickly replied.

"Be loud and let them know," I demanded, now growing bolder.

"Why?" she gasped.

"I want him to hear you...think of you," I said, knowing I was once again crossing the line.

"Ohhh...you're being bad..." she spoke softly, and I felt she wanted to say more but stopped herself.

"Yes, cum hard," I answered, and feeling her body, I knew she was on the edge.

Oh...Phil...ohhh...ohhh...now...now!" she suddenly cried out, and her legs slammed closed, trapping my fingers in her pussy while her body shook and her head thrashed back and forth.

"Cum for me baby. Let it out...let it all out..." I demanded.

She did exactly what I requested, experiencing a full climax that left her a quivering mess. It was her second in a very short time frame and it left no doubt that listening to the couple in the next room was feeding her excitement. Slowly, her orgasm ebbed and she began to come down until only her labored breathing remained. My cock was so hard it hurt and my balls seemed to have recharged. With a sudden inspiration, I got on my knees and rolled Kami onto her back then began stroking myself rapidly. She looked up at me through half closed eyes content to watch my actions, and in my heightened state, it wasn't long before I felt my balls tighten. I leaned over her and let my semen shoot over her breasts in three strong jets then squeezed my dick forcing the remaining seed to dribble onto her tummy. Part of the cum pooled between her breasts and the remaining liquid began slowly running down her sides. I fell next to her and then took my hand and massaged the fluid into her flesh.

"You made a mess," she giggled.

"It's okay. Let's go to sleep," I said softly, then kissed her goodnight.

I was up first the next morning and was making coffee when John appeared. We chatted about aimless things while the coffee brewed, but he looked like he had something on his mind and I suspected I knew what it was.

" It was like listening to a porn movie last night," he finally said, while forcing a laugh.

"Yeah, it got pretty wild," I concurred.

"I guess it was that preacher with Chris?" he asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Sounded like he was about to kill her," he laughed. Then, he started to speak again but caught himself mid-sentence, "And Kami..."

"Kami had a good time," I admitted. I wasn't embarrassed by our lovemaking or her reactions. In fact, I was quite proud, and turning the tables on him I said, "I didn't hear anything from Trish."

"Yeah, well. We made love, but she made sure we stayed quiet," he said, looking down at the countertop.

"So, she got turned on?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah. Very!" he replied.

Just then, Pastor Mathews walked in, fully dressed, with a grin on his face.

"Man, I've got to go," he said.

"No worries. Thanks for stopping by. You want some coffee for the road?" I replied, as if he had just popped by for a few minutes

"No, that's okay, thanks. Hey what are you guys doing later today...this evening?" he inquired.

"I think we're just going to be hanging out. Come by if you want to," I offered.

"Okay, okay. Sounds good," he answered, and after shaking our hands he started towards the door, and then stopped and turned back and asked, "Phillip, you got a second?"

"Sure," I answered, and together we stepped outside into the crisp morning air.

"Look, about that CD. Man, that was a long time ago and I really don't want that to get out. What would you think about destroying it?" he asked with an anxious look on his face that testified to the seriousness of his question.

"I don't have a problem with that. In fact, it was on my mind. The last thing I want is for Kami to see it. It scared the hell out of me when she saw the other stuff," I replied.

"Okay, good. Then I'll leave it with you to burn it or something," he said, then after a second, he followed with a question, "She saw the other things?"

"Yeah, she walked in when I was going through them," I explained.

"Wow! What was her reaction?" he asked, and I sensed he had more than a casual interest.

"Better than I expected. She didn't freak out. She said her uncle must be a perv, and I did try to get her to try on a cheerleader outfit, but no luck," I explained.

"Well an A for effort," he laughed.

"I do have one question for you," I said, trying to summon my courage.

"Okay..." he answered nervously.

"Was that Kami's aunt with you in some of those pictures?" I asked.

I had always known Pastor Mathews to be a bold individual, but the question seemed to cause him some distress, and he looked briefly at me and then down at the ground before replying, "Kay was a dear lady. We were very close. I was her lover for many years, but it was Joe who put us together. We had his full permission."

"I see," I answered, not sure of what else to say.

He seemed to be at a loss too, so with a nod he turned towards his car.

Chris was the last to appear that morning, while Trish was first, appearing in what looked to be decent shape. Kami came out shortly after her, had a cup of coffee, then decided she needed to go back to bed, as she had a bad hangover. When Chris finally got up, she looked like she had been run over, and like my wife, she stayed only for a short while before headed back to the bedroom.

John, Trish and I ran to town to pick up some things, then I let them ride the horses for an hour before we returned to the house, arriving just after noon. Trish found Chris in our bed talking to Kami, so she joined them leaving John and I to watch more football games.

"I wonder what they're talking about?" John said.

"Oh, I think I have a pretty good idea," I replied while starting to laugh, which made him as well.

"I wish Trish wouldn't be so conservative," John said after several minutes of silence.

I had always thought Trish was good looking, and I was interested in learning more so I asked, "In what way?"

"Well, we could hear Chris and Kami, but Trish just wouldn't act the same. I mean she was excited...very excited. But, she kept telling me to be quiet and she barely made a sound herself," he explained.

"What made her excited?" I asked.

It was an obvious question, but I thought maybe he would share some details.

"Hearing y'all having sex. I woke her up when it started. We'd never seen or heard others having sex before," he said.

"Well, you never know. Maybe it's the start of something," I replied, and we returned to the game.

A bit later, I went to check on Kami and found that both Chris and Trish were asleep with her in our bed with the covers pulled up to their necks. I spotted Trish's clothes on a chair, so I suspected they were all scantily clad. Closing the door quietly, I left them in peace thinking that it was best to let them get some rest. John and I both napped during the game as well, but around four, movement from the bedrooms woke me.

One at a time, I heard the girls go to the bathroom and shower and when they began appearing in the living room they looked much better. Also, I heard the washing machine start up and I suspected they were taking the opportunity to clean the bed linen. By five-thirty, the girls were in the kitchen working on dinner while John and I stayed in front of the television.

"Good to see you gals could make it up in time for sundown," I teased.

"It was a rough night." Kami replied.

"Rougher for some more than others." I shot back, which made everyone but Chris start to laugh.

"It wasn't just me! Kami did her share," Chris said in defense, and now it was Kami's turn to hear the giggles, which made her blush deeply.

j267
j267
4,575 Followers