Sin on Little Mill Road Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,574 Followers

"Uhhhh...ummm...uggghhhh," we heard Chris cry out, and seconds later squeaking sounds from the bed started in a slow cadence, merging with her sounds.

"Ohhh...mmm..." came a soft moan to my side and I looked over to see that John was sucking on his wife's nipples.

Trish's head was thrown back and her robe was now open giving me a clear view of her upper body as her husband pleased her. Her breasts were very nice, slightly larger than Kami's I guessed, with darker nipples, and just like my wife's, they seemed to be very sensitive.

Inspired by John and Trish, I tried to work my hand beneath the sweatshirt, but Kami moved her arms to block me.

"No, baby..." she said softly.

I kissed her again, harder this time, as my hands became more furtive, but was still unable to get her to relent. I could hear Trish becoming louder as she responded to her husband's efforts, although I was too focused on my wife to look. Even in my inebriated state, I knew what was taking place in the house was a rare opportunity, and my head told me that the more I could progress with Kami, the better.

"Oh Jerome...ohhh...ohhh...fuck...oh fuck...fuck me!" Chris cried out.

My hands once again tried to work their way under her sweatshirt, but when I was rejected for the third time I stood and lifted Kami to her feet so we could go to the bedroom. I was way too horny to waste time in what I knew was a low probability attempt to get her to play in public, so we left Trish and John making out on the couch while the sounds of the mating couple continued.

When we got to our bedroom, we could hear the noise from the guest room more clearly, particularly the bed springs that were now moving so fast that they seemed like they were coming from some machine. Chris was wailing in a non-faltering voice on some plateau of pleasure and Pastor Mathew's grunts were louder and more frequent. We could tell they were both very close, and not wanting to miss the climax, I stayed quiet while I stripped my wife and then slowly let my hands wander over her naked body.

"Ohhh...ohhh...don't stop...please God don't stop...fuck me...fuck me...ohhhhh!" Chris screamed loudly when her orgasm swept through her. It was just like the night before, but still very exciting to listen to.

Seconds later, we heard Pastor Mathews join her with his release.

"Oh yeah...yeah...take it baby...that's it...you feel it...take it..." he grunted loudly, and I knew his big cock was emptying the content of his heavy balls into my wife's friend once again.

There were some final groans and mews before their sounds slowed then ceased altogether, and a minute later we could hear Trish and John moving along the hall towards their room. With that, all my attention went to my wife.

"Thanks for being a good sport," I whispered to her.

"You're not mad I didn't get naked?" she asked, but her giggle let me know it wasn't a serious question.

"Honey, even in a bikini you're way hotter than your friends," I answered, intentionally trying to boost her ego.

"Wow! That's a good answer," she declared, and pulled my mouth to hers.

Just a little later, when my hand made its way between her legs I was happy but not surprised to find her very lubricated. My fingers traced over her sex occasionally dipping into her hot opening with the intent to tease and further excite her. However, I was only able to do it for a minute or so before she began pulling on my shoulders, and once between her legs, I let her hand guide my shaft to her slit.

"Mmmm...that feels good," Kami purred into my ear, as I entered.

"Yeah it does. What a night," I replied, pushing into her slowly.

"It was too much," she answered, when I was fully inside her.

"It was hot and exciting," I said to her between kisses, and I was smart enough to know I needed to show her lots of encouragement, so I kissed her lips, ears and neck.

"You really wanted me naked...in front of them?" she asked after several moments of silence.

"Yes, sweetie," I replied and after a pause added, "It was your chance with Jerome."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"To let him see you completely naked," I answered, as another tease.

"I didn't think of it that way," she responded while giggling, then added, "You'll just have to try again."

I wanted there to be some honesty in her words, but I knew she was just being playful, so I left all thoughts of the others. Going slowly, I used my tongue to explore her neck and breasts while we rocked together. It built on her arousal and when I thought I had her in something of a frenzy, I turned her onto her knees and entered her from behind. This wasn't her favorite position, but as excited as she was she didn't argue, and I fucked her hard and fast quickly driving a small orgasm from her body. My own release was just behind hers and I shot jets of semen across her quivering ass as she collapsed beneath me.

Of course, Pastor Mathews was nowhere to be found the next morning. However, since we didn't get up till almost ten it wasn't surprising, as I suspect he left early to ready himself for the scheduled services that day. For everyone else, things were a bit awkward as the events of the previous night were so out of character for everyone but Chris, and after a quick breakfast, we packed and left for the city.

On the drive, Chris started pestering us with questions about what she had missed and was disappointed to learn so little had taken place. For her part, she showed no shame whatsoever about sleeping with the pastor, and even went so far as to declare that she was through with Waverly and was going to find a black boyfriend. While she said it all as a joke, I wondered whether she might truly be considering it.

j267
j267
4,574 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
The Unaffordable Vacation His fantasy brings out his wife's unmentionable fantasy.in Loving Wives
Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01 Husband pushes his wife until her hidden lust is ignited.in Loving Wives
More Stories