Sin on Little Mill Road Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,553 Followers

"Yes, it does. But it gives you more time with Anjanae," I offered.

"Well it would be better if it was awake time," she replied, still engrossed in her work.

Several times, I toyed with the idea of teasing my wife about her unknown exhibition. However, in my weakened state, I couldn't really think of a good way to start, nor was I sure that she wouldn't recall me undressing her. So, I finally decided to remain silent, at least for the time being.

As my hangover slowly dissipated throughout the day, my thoughts went to the message the pastor had delivered the previous night concerning Kami's uncle. It was late in the afternoon when I quietly slipped out the door while my wife was napping, and with anticipation, I moved quickly to the garage. I hadn't been inside in weeks and it smelled musty, and like I remembered, the containers were stacked along one wall. However, before trying them, I made a quick search of the cabinets below the workbench finding nothing of interest.

Each tub was about eighteen inches deep, so stacked three high, the top came almost to my chest. There were four stacks and I decided to start on the one nearest the workbench. Un-stacking and popping the lids went quickly, but all I found was an assortment of clothes one would expect a man to have for work on the property.

When I opened the first bin of the second stack, I thought I had hit pay dirt as the container was filled with framed photos. Initially, I thought they must be pornographic pictures of some kind, but instead it turned out they were just old family photos. There were more pictures in the other bins in the stack along with other mementos I knew Kami would want to look through, so I closed these up then slid the entire stack to the center of the garage.

The top bin on the third stack was empty, but when I opened the next I knew I had found what I was looking for. The container was literally stuffed full of dildos of all colors and sizes, along with what looked to be restraints and other things that I was clueless about. There were so many items that I wondered if maybe Kami's uncle had been something of a collector because I just couldn't imagine anyone using them all. In any event, my opinion of Joe Covington had definitely changed, although I wasn't certain if it was for the good or bad.

The bottom bin had clothes inside and for a moment I thought the find was going to be limited to the one tub. But, looking closer, I saw that there was an old-style nursing uniform, a cheerleader outfit, a harem girl costume, a latex body suit and an assortment of bras, thongs and skirts. As I dug through the clothes, I found at the bottom of the bin, taking up most of one side, a black box with a curved top. Just as I was about to lift it out for a closer look, the door suddenly opened, making me jump.

"Honey, what are you doing?" my wife asked, as she stepped inside.

"Oh...uhhh...nothing...uhhh...just looking around," I stammered, realizing I sounded very nervous.

"What's in there?" she asked, stepping towards the container of toys while I quickly tried to put the lid back on.

"Kami, don't look. Please just go inside," I said, when it became evident I wasn't going to get the cover on in time.

"Why, what's going on?" she asked, first looking at me, but after a quick glance inside she cried out, "Oh, my God!"

"I was going to get rid of them so you didn't see," I said quickly.

"Where did it all come from?" she gasped.

"Honey, I think it's your uncle's stuff," I replied in a soft voice.

"My God Phillip, I thought Uncle Joe was a player, but not a pervert," she said shaking her head.

I thought the way she said it was funny and struggled but failed to keep from laughing. Fortunately, I could see that although she was slowly shaking her head, there was a hint of a smile on her face.

"What all is in there?" she asked, nodding towards the tub.

"I don't know. I haven't looked that close," I replied.

"Don't touch them!" she cried out, when I reached towards it with my hand, "You don't know where they've been."

With that, I stepped over to the work bench, picked up a pencil and used it to probe through the mass of things. Surprisingly, she wanted to look at everything even though she repeatedly said she couldn't believe it.

"What's in this one?" she asked, pointing towards the bin loaded with outfits.

"Uhhh...I guess you would say naughty clothes," I responded with a smile, as now that I knew she wasn't going to freak out, it was becoming kind of fun.

"Like what?" she asked.

My hand went straight for the cheerleader outfit. You see, Kami had told me before that she wanted to be one in high school but felt too self-conscious to try out.

"Oh Lord," she said, rolling her eyes when I unfolded the garment.

There's a lot more," I laughed.

"All these containers have this stuff in them?" she asked with some shock.

"No, so far just these two. I checked those two stacks and they were normal things you would expect to find. In fact, this one has some family pictures and things. That's why I put it aside. So, you could look at it," I explained.

"What about these?" she asked, nodding towards the last stack.

"I haven't looked yet," I replied.

"I guess you better," she said with another roll of her eyes, and then stepped back.

All the containers in the last stack were empty except for a rusty tire pump that was in the bottom bin.

"That's it," I declared.

"You're going to get rid of it all?" she asked in a way that seemed more like a statement.

"Yes, honey," I answered.

With that Kami went back to the house and I followed her with the tubs of pictures and family mementos then returned to the garage to continue inspecting the sex paraphernalia. Going through the items in more detail, I found eighteen dildos, eleven vibrators, six ball gags, three sets of restraints, and two sets of handcuffs. In addition, there were still some things I didn't recognize and I decided I would try to find them on the internet later. Also, there was the large black device under the clothing and on further inspection I learned it was fairly heavy and covered in some fake leather material. A power cord was attached and another cord extended to what looked like a control box. On the box was the word "Sybian." Finally, at the bottom of the box filled with toys, I found a single CD. It was this discovery that caused me the most worry but also the most curiosity.

"Find anything else?" Kami asked when I stepped inside.

She was deeply engrossed in the collection of family things and had a half-dozen pictures set in front of her on the table.

"Not really," I replied, holding the cheerleader outfit and the CD close to my opposite side as I quickly passed.

I hid the outfit in my underwear drawer and put the CD into my laptop then went to the couch in the living room so I could chat with my wife while she continued to look through the mementos. As soon as I accessed the disc, I could see that it contained lots of pictures that appeared as numbered .jpg files with no apparent organization. With a deep breath, I double clicked the first file. Instantly, a color picture of a middle-aged naked blonde woman filled the screen. She was on her back with her legs spread and her hand was manipulating a dildo that was halfway inside her very hairy pussy.

It turned out to be one of the less naughty pictures on the entire disc, and for the next thirty minutes, I went through them and was dumbfounded by what I found. There was an assortment of scenes spanning the spectrum from solo female activity with the toys to group action. Uncle Joe figured prominently in many of the scenes, which included him having sex with several different women.

I also learned what most of the devices I didn't recognize were used for which included more gags and nipple clamps. However, the most interesting discovery was the Sybian device. There were dozens of pictures of women straddling it with a look of excitement on their faces, so I stopped and looked it up on the internet. Through this, I learned that some of the unknown things I found in the box of toys were attachments for the machine.

It was when I clicked on the one particular file and the picture that popped up was of a well-built black man that the connection to Pastor Mathews was revealed. In the picture, he was much younger, but it was definitely him. He was standing naked at the edge of a bed looking down at something outside the picture, and my eyes were immediately drawn to his very large cock. It draped lazily over a set of heavy balls and was uncut with just a hint of the pink head emerging from the foreskin. It was fat at the base and middle then tapered at the tip, and several thick veins ran down the length giving it the appearance of some powerful weapon.

I thought I had seen it all, but just a few minutes later, I opened a pic and the pastor was between the legs of a mature white woman. She seemed familiar and after a few seconds, I realized she looked much like Kami's aunt, Uncle Joe's late wife, who had passed away in a car accident ten years before him. I couldn't be sure because I had never seen her in person, but she looked very much like the woman I had seen in family portraits.

The more I thought about it, the more I realized it wasn't altogether surprising that Kami's aunt would have participated in the sexual games. The thing that made it a bit disconcerting was the link to Pastor Mathews. However, in all the pics he was in he looked much younger, and I wondered if he had stopped the sexual play when he became part of the clergy. I did know that the CD was something I needed to make sure Kami never saw.

"I'm going to take a bath," my wife announced a few minutes later, as it seemed she was tiring of looking through the boxes.

"Okay, honey," I acknowledged as she passed.

Figuring my computer was the safest place for the CD, I left it in the drive and waited until I heard the water running then slipped into the bedroom and placed the cheerleader outfit on top of the bed where she would see it when she entered. I was back in the living room listening intently when I heard the door to the bathroom open. The minutes ticked by with no sound from my wife and for a while I held out hope she was putting it on. But, when she walked out in her sweat pants and t-shirt I knew it wasn't going to happen, and I prepared myself for her response.

"Did you really think I was going to wear that?" she asked, showing some annoyance.

"I was hoping," I replied.

"Honey, you know me better than that," she responded, as her tone turned to condescension.

"Please?" I asked, thinking begging was my only hope.

"Why?" she asked, giving me a funny look.

"I don't know. I guess since you told me you wanted to be a cheerleader I always fantasized about it," I replied.

She was quiet for almost a minute before answering, "I liked the other ones better."

Whether true or not, I realized her message was to let it drop, so I did. Soon we were in bed where, perhaps as consolation, she initiated our lovemaking and was quite passionate.

The rest of the weekend went by uneventfully and we only made it out once more before Christmas but stayed to ourselves. During this time, I had the opportunity to reflect on everything that had happened, from finding the boxes to my strange actions to show Kami to the black pastor. Revealing her was difficult to understand completely, and I never really was able to pinpoint my exact motivation, but some combination of the setting, the religious angle, the fact that he was black and a philanderer combined to make it exciting in my mind. A wise man would have just dropped the whole thing and moved on, but the vision of him looking her over while she slept wouldn't leave my head, and I knew that, despite the risks, I would try something again if the opportunity arose.

The find in the containers had been fascinating, but as far as we were concerned the only linkage to it was the pastor. I hadn't disclosed that information to Kami or the potential her aunt had participated, so for her it was all just a dirty family secret that she thought was a bit funny.

For New Years, we decided to forego the parties in the city and come to the country with two other couples, and since it fell on a Friday, the plan was to make a weekend out of it. Trish was Kami's best friend going back to her sorority days in college. She was married to John, a very nice guy, whose company I enjoyed even though I knew I would never be close friends with him. They lived about a mile from us in the city and we got together at least once a month. Like us, they were childless although they had been trying for some time, which had begun to cause some stress.

The other couple was Chris and Waverly. Chris was a recent divorcee and Waverly was her new boyfriend who lived in another city about two hundred miles away. Chris had worked with Kami several years before and had left the company, but they had remained in contact. She was something of a party girl and quite fun to be around. Unfortunately, Waverly was a pompous jerk who I truly couldn't stand, so when we learned that a relative had passed away and he wouldn't be able to make it, I was thrilled. Chris decided to come out anyway since she had nothing else to do, and she rode with us while Trish and John followed in their car.

We arrived in the late afternoon with everyone in a party mood, and actually had to tell each other not to start drinking so we could make it to midnight. The girls busied themselves getting the food and drink put away while John and I prepared the fire pit and made sure the hot tub was clean and at the right temperature. Then we showed everyone around the property spending extra time with the horses since Trish and John had little experience with animals.

It was going to a cold night, and with sundown fast approaching we went back to the house and made our first round of drinks. The girls put out the light food we had brought, so that we wouldn't have to mess with cooking, and John and I flopped on the couch in front of the television to watch a bowl game. We knew later, as midnight approached, we would have to interact, but for now we left the girls to gossip and concentrated on more important things.

It was almost ten-thirty by the time the game was over, and although John and I were feeling buzzed, we had paced ourselves so we were in decent shape. However, the girls had been less reserved and were definitely feeling no pain. They had donned their bikinis and jumped into the hot tub, so we walked outside, threw a couple more logs on the fire, and pulled the chairs up close to ward off the cold night air. The tub was positioned only a few feet from the fire pit, so we were able to chat with the girls and occasionally had to dodge the splashes they sent in our direction.

Fortunately for John and me, all three girls were easy on the eye. Trish is a brunette, with long hair that extends halfway down her back and the same slender body as Kami, although she is a few inches shorter. She has an amazing smile with cute little dimples that appear on her cheeks when she does so. Chris, a dirty blonde with shoulder length hair, was a tad heavier than Kami and Trish, with full breasts and a shapely ass. In addition, her juicy lips seemed made for kissing.

The girls had changed and gone outside in robes, so we weren't completely sure what their suits looked like, but from the straps on Kami's top I was pretty sure she was in her sexiest bikini. It was the one that I had to pester her to wear even when we were alone, which told me that she was tipsy and that the other girls were likely similarly dressed.

"Honey, get us some drinks," Kami said in a whiny voice while giving me an impish smile.

"Y'all have to stand so we can get a look first," I demanded, staying in my chair.

With just a quick look at each other, Chris stood followed by Kami and then Trish. We could only see their top halves, but I had been right about Kami's suit and Trish's looked sexy too, but it was Chris' that made me stare. Her large breasts were spilling out of her top and her nipples were clearly visible through the fabric.

"That's worth three rounds," Kami said as I collected their plastic cups.

While I was mixing the drinks, I saw the lights of a car approaching and went to the door in time to see Pastor Mathews getting out.

"Happy New Years!" I said and shook his hand.

My mind was suddenly in full gear thinking about his presence and the barely covered women in the back.

"Happy New Years to you!" he countered, and the way he spoke let me know that he had been drinking, too.

"Come in," I said, and let him enter ahead of me.

"You must have company. I don't want to intrude," he said seeing the mess in the kitchen.

"You aren't intruding at all. Everyone's out back. Let me get you a drink," I replied.

At his request, I poured him a glass of red wine and let him wander outside while I finished making the girls' drinks. When I joined them, I found him standing over the tub chatting with the trio who were all looking up at him with smiles. He struck quite a figure in his dark dress slacks, pull over turtleneck shirt and blazer.

"Did the introductions get made?" I asked, while handing the drinks out.

"Yes sir," Pastor Mathews said with a smile.

"Where's Anjanae?" Kami asked.

"She's with family tonight," he replied, leaving the details vague.

He came over to where John and I were sitting and pulled up a chair, and we talked while we sipped our drinks, although his gaze kept going back to the tub. At the same time, I could see Trish and Chris huddled around Kami whispering while occasionally looking towards us.

"Pastor Mathews, were you at a party?" my wife suddenly asked.

"Yes, I stopped by a small one in town, and by the way you can call me Jerome," he replied.

"Okay Jerome," she said, and when all three girls started giggling, it was easy to tell that they were now completely hammered.

Pastor Mathews looked at us and started laughing, "You've got some work ahead of you."

His words made us snicker and we started talking again only to be interrupted a few minutes later when there was a commotion in the tub. Looking over, we saw Chris climbing out with water dripping from her barely covered body. Her bottoms, much like her top, was cut so that it left a good portion of her shapely ass exposed.

"I need to pee," she declared, then hurried inside with her breasts jiggling.

Pastor Mathews' eyes were glued to her body until she disappeared. Just as the door closed we heard him say just a little too loudly, "Damn."

"My feelings exactly," John replied with a laugh.

The pastor offered no apology, in fact he kept one eye on the door almost talking to us over his shoulder until Chris returned and once again she treated us to a nice view of her hot body. After that, he gave us his full attention, but it was only a few minutes later that a spray of water swept over us. Looking over and seeing the look on the girls' faces, I knew that it was Kami that had splashed us.

"Yes?" I asked with faux annoyance.

"Aren't y'all going to join us?" she asked with her impish look.

"There's not room," I said to her, as the tub was small and even with just the three girls it was crowded.

"Then come sit over here," she demanded.

"It's too cold," I responded, which brought a roll of her eyes.

My rejection quieted the girls and we returned to our respective group conversations. After a few minutes, John got up to use the bathroom and once the door closed behind him the black man leaned towards me and spoke.

"Find anything?" he asked, and I instantly knew what he was referring to.

"Yeah, I did. A couple boxes of things," I replied.

j267
j267
4,553 Followers