Sin Pt. 02

Story Info
All the wrong thoughts.
941 words
3.36
4.5k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up, to be fucking honest, I wasn't in a great mood. Georgia picked that up but didn't bother me much with asking what happened. She was a sensible woman and must've figured it out. Women tend to read men so easily and specially the one they care for. I didn't want to be doing what I was doing but it was like my mind had no control. All it would think of wanting Nika without knowing if she thought of me the same way or didn't feel a thing. I could feel an evil urge grow inside of me. I should've got my shit together while thoughts were only budding. I felt horrible to make Georgia feel like it was her fault so I thought of making up for it.

I reached my office and had a list of things to finish before I could plan the dinner. I searched for a few good places for wine and dine and decided to go for the one at the beach. They served great food with live music, attracting young crowd and the pleasant beach view. Georgia would love the place. I made a reservation for the next day thought I'd surprise pick her up from work and take her to the restaurant.

The day did not pass that easily as I wished it would. I only got aggressively tired. Thinking about Georgia parallel to my work and it was our date night. I picked Georgia as planned, I did secretly hope on seeing Nika but she wasn't there. She was confused and smiling when she saw me wait below her office.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Surprise!" I laughed. I did it this time. Her mood seemed lit.

I didn't want to ask Georgia about her because, of course it might piss her off. "Fuck." I said to myself and we drove away. Georgia was confused about where we were headed. She kept chatting all our drive, kept guessing where were we headed and I played with her. As I pulled up the car, the view was mesmerizing. The place was lit with lights and some peppy music was playing. It was a great vibe. Georgia's joy had no bound. She jumped like a little girl and threw her arms around me. Our table was over looking the beach, music played at the back and light chatter of the crowd. It was dreamy. We were enjoying the evening and I was kinda proud of myself to plan it. After a while I got distracted by someone's laugh and she talked in a little high pitch, like she was a bit tipsy. What a fucking coincidence it was when I turned around and saw a girl in a short dress, her curly browns dancing when she shook her head, her fair cheeks turned rose pink and those lips I dreamed of kissing forever.

"Umm.. Ah... Georgia, honey, look, your friend is here." My heart skipped a beat.

"Oh, Nika left early for her friend's birthday. I didn't know it was here," she spoke to herself, "shall I go say hi?"

I didn't know what to reply but before I could she stood up and walked towards her. It was inaudible but I saw them surprised and they did a tequila shot and my girlfriend was about to return back to me. I like how sometimes girls are just so much easy and fun. Before Georgia could reach our table I took my chance and hurried my steps to them.

"Hey Sam." Nika hugged me. She could really fucking freeze me in my steps. My hands reached her waist as I slowly pushed them to her back pulling closer. Her scent was very berry. I took a deep breath feeling her breasts against me and my cock pumped inside my pants. I immediately had to let her off.

Nika introduced us to her friends. She had some fun friends, everyone had the same vibe. No wonder they hung out together and they were together in all her pictures. I wasn't the one with her and that made me jealous. I shook it off. We went back to our table and continued with the rest of our evening. Few moments passed but I needed a second with Nika again. I just wanted to speak with her in person, just us. I saw her walk towards the restroom and I followed her the way Georgia wouldn't doubt. It was a small passage at the back of the bar counter which led to the restrooms. I waited outside for Nika. She walked out stumbling through the pebble path and almost tripped. I helped her up before she could land on the ground. I held her gently like holding a sparrow. Nika lousily raised her head and looked directly in to my eyes. Believe me, she had the most passionate eyes, slow blinks cause the alcohol was running and she smiled at me. I was holding her by her shoulders and was very close to each other. I honestly wanted to pin her against the wall. My hand moved to the back of her head and the I pushed a lock of her hair that fell on her cheek, behind her ear with my other hand. My heart was beating like drums. Only if this wasn't for a public place and it was ethical on my part I would've devoured her. I wanted to rip her panties and squeeze her cunt before I fucked her.

"Where's Georgia?" She asked and I pointed towards the seating. She touched my face gently and said goodbye.